The Wolf and The Merman♡

By lil_kitten_3

Indigan mayne, a merman next in line for the thrown to be Sire, swims out of his Kingdom a few miles from hom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaoter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

53 2 0
By lil_kitten_3

Y'all thought I was never comin back ehhhhhh,, anyways God loves y'all, don't give up and keep going.

Midnight's POV

I feel someone squirming, so I squeeze them tighter and give a low growl, which in turn makes them stop.

Moments pass and I start to hear whining and even more squirming, in which I open my eyes and see my mate.

"Why are you squirming child" Midnight comes out a bit grumpy with a low thick voice.

Indi pouts and in a light whimper I hear the words "potty", and I let go of him immediately, and he quickly sprints to the restroom, slamming the door closed.

Get your ass up and take care of him, I'm tired from yesterday.

'Fine..'

Cole's POV

I yawn and get up then I walk to the restroom door and knock.

"You okay bubs?" I hear a mhm and so I go to the bag of our stuff and pick out some cute clothes for him and a T-shirt with black pants for me. Iay down the baby blue overalls with a white loose long-sleeved shirt, white boxers and socks with two towels for us each.

He's taking a bit too long, and with that I tune into our connection and sniff the air, bleeding, then I feel some stings on the fourarms. I swiftly turn around with a serious expression and knock on the door once again.

"Bubs, open the door for me please." I hear shuffling and the toilet flush, then he slowly opens the door and looks up at me with his arms behind his back.

Such an adorable boy, his face pale but red and eyes that are puffy but beautiful, his skin soft and lips thickly pink. My hands reach out with my palms upward, "Lemme see your arms sweetie,"

He wobbles back and with his head down cast he shakes it, I kneel before him and lift his chin making eye contact, "Now love, I know it hurts but I won't make it worse, once we clean it you can have a bath and we can go see your friend Adamaris, don't you want to see him? I'm sure he misses you baby."

I smile at him as he bites his lip and puts his arms slowly out to me with my hoodie sleeves clutched in his hands. I put my hands face up under his arms and gently hold his forearms. "Thank you love"

I feel him relax, so I start to gently kiss up and down his forearms, above the sleeves, as I do so I hear a cute giggle which in turn I swiftly pick him up, shocking him a bit, as I set him on the counter of the sink.

I leave the room and grab a shark plushie, then I go back and hand it to him, "Be brave for me okay little one?"

He holds onto the plushie tight and I get him cleaned within 20 minutes, and now he's soaking up in the bubble bath I made for him as I wash him up and give his adorable face some kisses.

Now, after I get done drying him and clothing him I shower while he's in the room watching Bubble Guppies. For today I think we'll have a play date for the two of them, as I catch up with Jake about what happened, then we'll all go out to eat since we never got to finish our meal.

I walk out of the restroom to see him playing with water, using his abilities, the shapes are a shark and an octopus, both are fighting each other, I chuckle and sit on the bed, watching him a bit longer before I wake Jake up.

Jake's POV

Hopefully now that I have his arms pinned and legs on either side of me, he'll come back to me.

Should I go back? Ok.. For you I shall.

Time skip to an hr before this.

I woke up to a pillow hitting me in the face, and a body sitting on my stomach, groaning, I grab his wrists while opening my eyes.

"Now Amor, do you know what time it is?" I softly growl getting the pillow off of my face, but then he starts to squirm, trying to get out of my grip, but before he could I start tickling him, in which he starts laughing and trying to kick me away, but I don't let him.

"P-pleaseeeee s-s-topppppp!" He yells but I say no. Now, he's trying to fight me, so I let go.

"Now Petal, explain yourself" but instead of answering, he huffs and out of nowhere I feel a splash of cold ass water, from my head to my back, and as I'm leaned over, shocked, he moves away from me while laughing on the other side of the room.

Slowly, I get up and approach him with glowing eyes, trying to hold back my wolf, but I see him nervously trying to find an escape. Lucky for him, he chooses a spot where he'd be trapped.. and either way I'd catch up with him if did escape. So then he tries to apologize, but it's already too late, because Jet took control, and he blocked me off.

Jet's POV

"Now now.. What do you have to say for yourself Petal?" Ada is backed into a wall with my hand lightly around his throat and my other hand on his waist.

One of his hands are lightly gripping my wrist, the one around his throat, while his other is on my chest, as he's looking up at me. "I can't hear you dove. Speak up" I growl with a smirk and he whimpers.

He's submitting so easily it's almost hard to not devour him, but he's not ready for anything like that yet, so instead.. I turn him around so his face is pushed against the wall, along with his upper half, as I place my hands on his waist and lean forward so my nose is then against his neck.

"w-what're you doing?" Finally he talks.

"Oh, nothing, just enjoying the view, and the smell.. You submit well for a petal."

He starts squirming and tries to move but before he can, I lean straight up and gently push his head back into the wall.

"Stay pet."

With that he starts to whimper, getting over stimulated. After standing there for a few minutes, I make him get on the bed face up, in which he obeys. After giving one last growl, I let Jake take over, taking the dominance and pressure away...

Jake's POV

I gain back control and I see the memories of what happened, and I sigh.. Clearly he forgot abt our mates past. Damn wolf.

Ada's breathing hard, and it looks like he's still submissive but then again, his expression, it's like he's remembering something. The scent goes away but his eyes are clouded and so I take his hands and pin them, because after a bit he started thrashing around, as if panicked.

'Jet you idiot. You triggered a memory, don't you remember what indigan told us?'

Well.. I got carried away. And he provoked me.

I roll my eyes and focus back on our mate, whose mind is still elsewhere. "Amor.. focus on my voice, everything's okay, I promise. Come back to me my sweet petal." After a few minutes he comes back to his senses and I let go of his wrists, while backing away from him.

He starts to sit up and then he looks at me, ashamed, "Hey, hey, don't give me that look petal, you didnt do anything wrong" I rub his ankle and continue talking, "I'm sorry Jet got out of hand Amor."

He gives me a sad smile and then lays down, hiding under the thick blanket. I lay behind him and wait for him to curl up to me, which only takes a few minutes, but through the blanket I rub his head while
he cries.

I remember before we had to leave the restaurant, that Adamaris was watching a movie. So that being said I put it on, hoping his little self would come out.

"Little petal could you come out for me? Papa wants to take care of you. Is that okay my dove?"

Slowly he peeks his head out and looks up at me. "Hi My dove, I put on a movie for you, wanna watch it with me?" Ada nods and smiles turning around with the blanket still wrapped around him.

It doesn't seem as though he wanted anyone to know he also regresses, but  I wonder why, maybe he never allowed himself to be, because of his friend,? And maybe also because no one knows. It seems he puts everyone before him. I'm happy he regressed with me but I have to ask him why with me, and why not with others..

You may be wondering why I know this, it's because whether he knows it or not he slipped while he was in the hospital, and whenever I saw how he acted with Indigan last night, I felt how sad but also how much he cared for his friend.

Not only that but Indigan told me he dealt with a past partner, and when Ada dreams, I can kind of see the memories that happened between them. I saw that he was little and that his partner neglected him, but his partner after that would make him feel so loved and adored, and then the cycle would continue.

I also see in his eyes that he felt alone and still feels alone, Indigan doesn't know much but he did know that whenever Ada was sad he'd just overwork and shut everyone out...

"apaaaaaaaaaaa, mmm" points at tv, "byeb..ye" I blanked through the whole movie? This little Ada must be super little, he can't even  form words properly, how cute..

Yk I read my chapters sometimes, and like I can't believe I'm the writer.. But heyyyyy I'll cyaaaaaaaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.3K 57
Matt Beven Smith is a werewolf, he has two brothers and he is the youngest among three children. He is the second in line to be Alpha because the f...
54.8K 2.4K 18
Lynton didn't have it easy growing up. In his old pack, he was treated very poorly simply for being an omega. Thankfully, another pack saved him when...
2.2M 77.5K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
1.8M 65.8K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...