๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ...

By killwes

๐“†ฉแฅซแญก ห—หห‹ ๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜– ๐˜›๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜›๐˜  ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; she spills her drink on accident on h... More

๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข )
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ !
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ !
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ?
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ?
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ !
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ ( ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข )
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜› !
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ?

1.7K 42 68
By killwes

              ✧ 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 + 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

☆○o 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 + 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 !
( 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝐷 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁 )

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥  𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬. as people's bodies rubbed up against each other. creating some type of friction. the smell burned the girls nose as she shoved her way through the house. her skirt ridding up a little bit because of the length.

she had just arrived at the party and was already fed up. she didn't know who she was looking for and why she was there but she needed a drink.

she made her way towards what she presumed to be the kitchen while pushing past people. her phone was held tight in her hands as her car keys jiggled slightly in her skirt pocket.

she grabbed a red solo cup that was on the table before looking around for a drink.

she wasn't a alcoholic.

she never drinked.

so her only option was the luke warm pop that sat on the table. it would be disgusting but it's better then nothing.

she poured the liquid in her cup before placing the liquid to her mouth letting it sink down to her stomach. she stood in the kitchen for a while looking around before texting braelynn since she got the girls number earlier in the day.

she continued to look down at her phone walking slightly around before seeing that braelynn texted her back saying she was in the living room.

a sigh left the girls mouth before she walked forward lifting her head up and dropping the arm that had her phone down but it was to late because her body collided with someone else.

a boys.

his white shirt was drenched in some red liquid that had previously layed inside of her cup but was now strung up all over him. and he looked pissed to say the least.

" i'm so sorry i wasn't watching where i was going" emerson told him in a hurry as her hands moved with her as she spoke.

" yeah i could tell " the boy let out before pushing past her and leaving the kitchen.

she turned around as she watched his body ascend to the crowd before disappearing. and the only thought running through her head is that he could have been a little nicer that's all.

she continued walking to the living room trying to regard what just happen so it doesn't ruin her night. she pushed past people's bodies as it seemed to be hotter in the living room. she looked around for braelynn as the music pumped louder but she couldn't see her.

she turned towards the boy next to her tapping his shoulder before he turned around looking at her. he looked identical to the boy she just bumped into but he was wearing a black shirt and his nose seemed slightly smaller. and he looked older as well as nicer in her opinion.

" hi sorry i was wondering if you seen braelynn " she asked the boy as he looked at her up and down not recognizing her.

" do i know you " he asked her simply regarding her question.

" no i'm new im emerson " she told him putting her hand out for him to shake not even thinking about how awkward that is.

" i'm brady " he told her shaking her hand laughing slightly.

" so do you know where braelynn is or " she lead on as he nodded before using his hand handing the cup to point towards braelynn the colt was standing in a corner on her phone.

" thanks " she told her before walking away towards the other girl and as soon as she got by her she could just tell the girl was bored.

" what are you doing standing in a corner " emerson asked her friend.

" babysitting mason, look at him " she told emerson as the girl turned around. he was dancing while the music picked up its pace but you could just tell by the looks of it that he was as drunk as a mouse.

" oh " emerson let out as braelynn smiled.

" how had the night been so far " braelynn asked her. at least trying to get conversation going. something she noticed about the girl since this morning.

" i can't wait till it's all over " emerson told the girl referring to night so far.

" your not a party girl are you " braelynn asked her as emerson nodded no before sipping out of her red cup still attached to her right hand.

" i'm guessing you are " emerson asked her.

" yes, but the noons taste in music isn't the best in the world " referring to the music that played in the background.

" since when do people not play austin and ally at a party" emerson asked braelynn in all seriousness.

" i have no clue but austin and ally still beats this shit" braelynn told her before looking past emerson and starring at mason who was gone.

" shit i lost mason again " braelynn told the girl.

" how did you loose him again " emerson asked her.

" i have no clue " she told emerson before walking ahead of her pulling the girls hand with her as they both looked for the boy now.

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 22.3𝘬 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰, new jersey girl now
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝: 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, posted the worst picture of me
⤷ 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰, so not true

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, miss you girl

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, cuties

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, YOU KNOW BRAELYNN SHUT UP RIGHT NOW

𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, pretty girls
⤷ 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰, love you

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, before or after you guys lost mason for the third time
⤷ 𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰, fourth time...

𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬, emmie and bb
⤷ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, good fucking bye

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, POST ON YOURUBE

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, two pretty friends

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲!
hey guys...... hahahah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 1.6K 14
๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ถ๐”‚, ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ( แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ )
328K 3.4K 37
"๐—ข๐—› ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ฆ,๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ž๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐— ๐—˜." ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
8.3K 266 17
โ ๐Ž๐‚๐„๐€๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„.. ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„! โž - taylo...
29.5K 318 20
"No brady I used to be I love with you, I told you that and you turned me down. Now you like me cause someone else is showing interest?!?! "Fuck you"