A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

7.02

404 18 4
By Maria555556

She begrudgingly took Sanji's extended hand seeing the guilt in his eyes momentarily before pushing her legs forward. Anamaria saw them all fall unconscious but before she felt completely frustrated by the situation, she saw a familiar mermaid swimming towards them.

"Camie!!" she smiled with a burst of bubbles.

Ф

Anamaria took a deep drag of her cigarette as Sanji's head rested on her lap. She sighed every once in a while since she remembered how he was acting not too long ago. Slipping out from under him she placed him onto Camie's clam-shell bed.

She had been found by Camie and the other tiny mermaids along with Sanji, Usopp, Chopper, and Luffy. After a while, the blond cook made a small noise as he finally woke up.

"Ana!? Ana! Oh, Ana" Sanji had three turns of attitude until he spotted the raven haired woman safe and sound.

"Did ya forget I can breathe underwater darlin'?" Anamaria asked him in a soft tone while Camie cooked in her kitchen.

"Oh, you're awake Sanji" the mermaid turned to the now awake man with a large smile.

"C-Camie-chan...!" Sanji bled through his nose at the sight of the female.

Ana bit her lip at that but hastily turned away when she heard Chopper and Usopp wake up. Only Luffy was still unconscious. Camie had given them a change of clothes while she dried their original clothing.

Luffy was passed out on Camie's clam-shell shaped bed with Chopper and Usopp observing his condition while Anamaria laid out on the couch until Sanji joined her.

"Ana..." the man trailed off when he wasn't able to continue as she looked at him with expectation.

"What?!" she bit back.

"Are-are you okay?" Sanji asked her, making her sigh. He really had no clue at all.

"I'm fine Sanji" Anamaria replied until Sanji placed his hand on her cheek.

She smiled in amusement when she saw he was trying not to look straight at her but she thanked his effort to make her feel better. They turned when their captain started coughing.

"Ah! Luffy! Luffy's awake too!" Usopp screamed from the bed. The Straw Hats all turned to look at their captain, who had sat up on the bed.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"Luffy-chin! I'm so glad you're okay" Camie called over from the stove.

"Camie! It's been awhile! Does this mean we're on Fishman Island?!" Luffy's eyes fell on the mermaid and the rubber man grinned.

"Yeah! Luffy! We made it!" Chopper exclaimed.

"This is Camie-chan's house" Sanji explained.

"What happened to everyone else?" the StrawHat continued to ask.

"We got separated" Anamaria responded.

"I hope they're all okay" Chopper added worryingly.

"Im sure they'll be fine doc" she patted his back softly.

"I hope to see everyone soon. Here, I made some soup for you guys since you're probably freezing" Camie smiled as she carried a tray of bowls towards them.

"Erm, isn't that soup cold?" Usopp pointed out.

"Huh? Aaaaaaa! You're right! How was that supposed to keep you from going cold!" the mermaid shouted

"Don't ya worry Camie dear" Anamaria stood up from the coach and took the tray from the mermaid "I can warm these up fer ya if ya tell me how"

"Thank you Ana-chin" the mermaid said with a smile as she ignored Sanji's insistence that it didn't matter.

Once Ana got a hold of how to work the kitchen, she brought out the now warm soup and handed it over to the boys.

"Oh, I feel so warm now" Sanji said with a happy twirl in mid-air.

"'M glad" Anamaria muttered under her breath making the man pout at her nonchalant attitude.

"Your clothes are dry!"

"They're dry!"

"No they aren't"

"Maybe they're dry"

"They're dry, so what?"

The Straw Hats turned to see five, small mermaids, each no bigger than Chopper's doctor hat, holding a large sack of clothes and swimming towards them.

After the little mermaids brought them their clothes, despite Ana having insisted that she could dry them out herself, they changed into them quickly.

"These are my friends! The Medaka Mermaid Quintuplets" Camie introduced "They're really small but they swim fast and are pretty savvy. This is the girl's dorm for the Mermaid Cafe, so I have a lot of friends here"

"G-G-Girl's dorm?!" Sanji shouted "Mermaid Cafe?"

Anamaria rolled her eyes as Camie continued.

"Mermaid Cafe is a cafe where I work as a waitress. There's many beautiful mermaids there" Camie explained.

"Beautiful...Mermaids?!" Sanji roared.

"Endure it, Sanji!" Chopper and Usopp cried.

"Im surprised 'e hasn't already bled ta death" Ana scoffed at the blond making Sanji snap out of his mermaid dream to look at her.

"I can't risk passing out again" Sanji replied "I don't want to risk getting separated from you again and I want to see as many beautiful mermaids on this island as I can!"

"Amazing...he managed to sound romantic and creepy in one sentence" Usopp breathed.

"Fine then. Ya wanna flirt with mermaids, then I'll show ya how ta talk with mermaids" Ana glared at the cook making a shiver go up his spine at her dark look.

"Let's go up so you can meet my friends!" Camie said "Let me call the Sea Turtle Elevator!"

"Sea Turtle Elevator?" the Straw Hats asked.

Ф

It turned out that the Sea Turtle Elevator was exactly what it sounded like. A giant sea turtle came to Camie's door with a large bubble on its back that could comfortably seat them all.

When they climbed aboard, the Sea Turtle started to swim up towards the surface of the water.

"The girls' dorm is at the very bottom so the rent is very cheap. The apartments at the top get natural light so it's more expensive" Camie explained.

"Are you poor?" Luffy asked bluntly, which earned him a kick in the head by Sanji.

"What 'bout tha starfish?" Anamaria questioned her "An' Hachi?"

"Well, Hachin got injured over a year ago so he's resting in the Fishman District. That's where he's originally from. It's a rough area but I can take you there since I feel safe with you guys. And Pappagu is a very famous designer so he had a big mansion in Fishverly Hills, the fashion district"

"If he has a mansion, why don't you live with him? He's your pet" Usopp asked.

"That area is beyond my means. I can't afford to live there. Besides, the clams here are tastier. I'm delivering some to Pappagu today so you can come with me so you guys can see him!" Camie gave a sheepish smile.

Anamaria had to hold Sanji back from sniffing the mermaid as he had done Perona while Usopp pointed out the tunnel looking thing underwater as the sea turtle continued to climb up.

"What is that?" the sniper pointed out.

"Oh that's the Water Road" Camie said "Us and fish usually use it to travel around. Watch this"

They all did as she popped out of the bubble and slipped into the tube thing which made her swim faster. They finally surfaced and Anamaria was able to release Sanji from her grip even as he continued to stay close to her, almost as if trying to make up for how he had been acting.

"Wow! They can fly!" Luffy, Usopp and Chopper shouted as they stared up at the tubes that crossed in the sky.

"Oy!!" Ana called their attention "Didn't ya realise that we're supposed ta be 10.000 metres underwater but there's air and clouds 'ere?"

"Waa! It's true! How is that possible!?" Usopp shouted.

"Camieeeee!" someone shouted making Sanji snap his head to where the woman's voice was coming from and where a pretty dark haired mermaid was laying on the corals "Are your friends okay? They seemed to be drowning"

"Did they not come through the front gate?" another mermaid asked.

Anamaria scowled at Sanji who had started to hyperventilate but her annoyance turned to anger when one of the mermaids came out from underwater and took hold of the cook's arm, teasing him to come down with her.

"Please let go" she smiled darkly at the green haired mermaid making her shiver and release Sanji who snapped back close to Anamaria "Ya stay close ta me, all right?"

The raven haired woman looked at the man's face in disappointment but knew that she couldn't really tell him what to do since they hadn't talked at all so she released him to go and sit with the others.

Ф

"Ana, are you okay?" Chopper looked up at the woman who had barely spoken at all after Camie had introduced them to her nice and welcoming friends.

Almost too welcoming they were as they laughed and danced around the water with the cook who had thrown off his shirt and was swimming delightfully with the aquatic maidens.

Not even the happy sight of his new grown muscles wasn't enough to cheer her up so she had just been sitting at the edge of the rocks while they waited for the cook to calm down.

"'M fine" she muttered under her breath.

"But how can this not bother you?" Usopp asked her in a demanding tone as they watched Sanji prance around with a bunch of beautiful mermaids at Mermaid Cove.

"This is it! This is my All Blue!" Sanji yelled victoriously as tears of joy streamed down his face.

"It is what he wants so there's nothing I can do 'bout it. What would I say?"

"But didn't you tell him?" Usopp asked.

"Tell 'im what?" Ana's dark gaze fell on the sniper who froze, not wanting to throw Nami and Robin under the bus for what they had told him, especially when she was like that.

"Nothing, nothing" he shook his hands with a nervous smile.

"If this is his paradise, I'll just do so as well" Anamaria stood up and slipped into the water, letting herself drop a bit under it where she smiled at the few mermaids that were not paying attention to Sanji.

"Hello there" one of the pretty mermaids called out to her.

"'Ello beautiful" Ana smiled back at the woman.

Ж

While Sanji played around with the other mermaids, he heard Ana's familiar chuckles and looked over to where they were coming from to see her also playing around with the mermaids.

As he watched them, instead of feeling his usual happiness at the sight of pretty women, he felt an uglier emotion surge.

Ж

Ana waved off one of the younger mermaids that were insisting that she make the water rise in a bubble just as Luffy spoke to Camie.

"Hey, Camie" Luffy said to the mermaid, who was floating by his leg "There's somebody that I really want to see at Fishman Island. Do you know where I can find Jimbei?"

"Boss Jimbei?" Camie asked.

"Jimbei...the former Warlord?!" Usopp sputtered.

"Yeah, he's my friend" Luffy said with a nod.

"Our" Ana came into the conversation as she hopped out of the water and dried herself off, still holding the water slide she had made for the mermaids "'E's our friend"

"What's up with you?! First the pirate empress and now him?" Usopp shrieked.

"He helped us out a lot two years ago" Luffy replied "And he was there for me when Ace died"

At the last part Ana nearly flinched, remembering that she had yet to tell Luffy about his brother still being alive.

"Boss Jimbei is not on the island now" Camie replied with a frown.

"What?!" Luffy exclaimed.

"When he withdrew from the Warlords, he could no longer stay on this island so he left. It's a long story but the war had a lot of effects on this island too"

"Camie!" the quintuplets interrupted before Luffy could speak up.

"The royal ship is coming!"

"A ship is coming!"

"No it's not"

"It's maybe coming"

"A ship is coming, so what?"

"The royal ship? Who's on it?" Camie asked.

"We don't know. But they might be coming after Luffy-chin and the others since they came in illegally" one of the quintuplets chimed out.

"Mermaids also 'ave royalty? I s'posse they aren't all that different from us" Anamaria thought.

"We should hide" Usopp hissed at Luffy and they all scrambled behind some rocks and out of sight.

Anamaria followed Sanji after he had been pulled by the white and black mermaid behind the rock only to fall into her chest.

Ж

Sanji opened his eyes after being pulled away when he felt something soft on his face, looking up to realise that he had fallen into the mermaid's chest. his face started to turn redder and redder until...

Ж

Anamaria watched as a bubble-encased ship pulled by an eel Sea King floated over to them. The royal guards announced the arrival of the three Neptune brothers, the Princes of Fishman Island.

The three brothers looked nothing alike. One was a Merman with wavy blue hair and muscular arms to match his huge torso. The other two looked more like Fishmen.

They had received a report of an illegal entry and questioned the mermaids if they had seen any of the intruders. The mermaids denied it making the StrawHats that were hiding around there relax in relief.

"Hmm...Okay, thank you very much" the merman said as he turned the ship around "We'll check somewhere else. Sorry to bother you all and intrude on your fun"

"Oy! Speaking of princes..." she heard Usopp hiss as the three males were leaving "Where's Mr. Prince?"

Ana looked to where the cook was only to catch Sanji's nose burst out a fountain of blood so tall that she was sure the leaving princes had noticed already.

"Darlin'! Wake up!" she shouted to him unsuccessfully as she took him from the mermaid's arms to shake him.

"AHHHHHHH! Sanji-chan!" a different mermaid besides her cried.

The Straw Hats scrambled out of their hiding places and ran over to the cook, who was bleeding profusely into the water, while being held tightly by their other friend.

"He ain't waking up" Anamaria told them as they panicked over the state of their fainted friend.

"All that pent up energy finally exploded" Usopp shrieked "Chopper, what do we do?!"

Guards leapt off of the royal ship and they stood in front of the Straw Hats making Luffy and Anamaria tense up as they prepared for a fight.

"Wait a minute!" Chopper exclaimed as he came in between his crewmates and the guards "We're sorry about the illegal entry. But you can't arrest us now. Can somebody donate blood now? If nothing is done, our friend is gonna die within the hour. His blood type is SRH negative. It's rare but is there anyone who can donate their blood? Humans and Fishmen share the same blood, right?"

"Please, somebody" he pleaded, Luffy kneeling to the ground as he bowed his head "I beg you. Give blood to Sanji!"

"Hamu hamu hamu!" someone laughed from the other side of the cove. Anamaria turned to face the males that they had encountered earlier on with a glare as she kept Sanji in her arms.

"There is nobody on this island who would give blood to such lowly creatures as humans" the rider laughed with two of his buddies next to him "If somebody does, they risk the Punishment of the Dark Night from human haters"

"Punishment?" Usopp shrieked.

"Your friend can just keep losing blood helplessly and die!" the rider laughed, "There is an old law in our kingdom. Donating blood to humans is prohibited."

"You humans set the rule first" the rider accused "You people have a long history of fearing us as monsters. You're the ones who refused to get our blood mixed with yours. That's why Fisher Tiger, the hero of Fishman Island, died"

"Fisher Tiger?" Luffy asked.

"He risked his own life to free slaves of all races, but after a bloody war, he lost his life. Although, he could've lived by a blood transfusion! Those heartless humans refused to give blood, so he died" the rider shouted and then pointed a finger at Luffy "Straw Hat! Give up on your crew member's life and come to the Fishman District with us. The captain of the New Fishman Pirates, Hody Jones, is expecting you guys"

"Shut yer mouth!" Ana growled. The fishman strangely felt that he had to listen and his lips slammed shut against each other, pulled together like magnets.

"I told you that we weren't gonna join you!" Luffy shouted at the rider "Jet Pistol!"

Luffy launched another two punches at the other two pirates that came with the rider. The Sea King they rode in on came charging toward the Straw Hats but Anamaria snapped her head to it as well making it instantly stop.

"Luffy-chin! Everybody! Bring Sanji-chin over here and we'll go to town!" Camie called out, riding on the neck of the Sea King that was pulling the royal ship.

"There are many humans at the harbour! We can find someone there to donate blood! Hurry up!" the mermaid yelled again.

"Okay!" Luffy shouted as he wrapped one arm around the rest of his crew and pulled them all up to the ship. Ana kept a tight grip on the cook as they were slung onto the vessel.

"Please Ryugu-chin" Camie pleaded to the Sea King.

"Move" Ana demanded at the same time, her sharp voice making the Sea King flinch slightly before moving forward with the ship in tow of it. Camie turned to the Straw Hats.

"I'm sorry. If my blood type matched, I wouldn't refuse" she told them sadly.

"Don't apologize" Chopper said with a shake of his horned head "It's not your fault"

"I can't believe Sanji's dirty mind caused such a big issue. Still, I didn't realize how deep the prejudice ran between humans and Fishman" Usopp grumbled.

"Yeah...And even if we get to the town, I don't know if we can find a donor right away" Camie said "We haven't had that many human visitors in a month"

"What?!" Chopper gasped.

"Why? I thought Fishman Island was a popular place to go. And don't all pirates have to go through here?" Luffy asked.

"We don't know why" Camie said "They say maybe somebody is standing in the voyagers' way"

Ana took the megaphone offered and brought it over to her lips, speaking into it loudly.

"Does any of ya have...?!" she turned to Chopper to ask him again and the doctor continued for her.

"Is there anyone with blood type S RH blood type?!"

"Please donate your blood! Our friend is about to die!" Usopp shouted.

"Please! We're begging you!" Luffy cried.

They begged and pleaded but there was no response. The three guys decided to go into the streets to find humans, while Camie and Ana guarded Sanji and watched from overhead.

"Shit" the raven haired woman muttered as she felt how cold the man was growing from the lack of blood.

"Ana! We found someone!" Chopper's voice called out before Camie could ask anything more.

They hurriedly brought Sanji down to the street level and brought him into the back of the Mermaid Cafe, where the employee resting area was. Chopper had found two colourfully dressed merpeople who would be able to donate more than enough blood for Sanji.

The Straw Hats all sat around Sanji's bedside as Chopper started the blood transfusion process. Ana was biting on her nails, breaking a few of them by the force of the teeth matching on her nail beds.

Finally, after what seemed like hours for her, Sanji woke up, opening his eyes to be welcomed by Ana's worried face. He tried to reach up to her with one hand but felt too weak to do so.

"Sanji, you're awake!" Chopper sighed with relief as Luffy and Chopper all slumped back in their chairs.

"Where...am I?" Sanji asked.

"We're in a town at the harbour. Sanji-chin, you lost almost all the blood from your body" Camie explained.

"We're so lucky we found a blood donor" Chopper said.

"Oh, I see" Sanji murmured as he sat up from his bed "Guys, thank you for doing that...but I don't remember what happened. Where was I and what was I doing? I can barely remember..."

He scratched his head as he tried to think.

"No, don't think back!" Usopp and Chopper leapt to their feet.

"We don't want you to have a nosebleed again!" Chopper exclaimed.

"The last thing I remember was..." he slowly turned bright red as he remembered but luckily Ana was calm enough this time to stop his blood pressure from rising despite feeling angry at the man.

"Just leave 'im alone and let 'im remember. He really did look like 'e liked it" the woman huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest, seeing Sanji eye her.

"Ana I..." he tried.

"Just...leave it and rest up" Ana sighed in disappointment, knowing that there was no helping him "I'll be outside"

"Wait! Ana-ch...!" Sanji wasn't able to finish as the woman exited the room.

Ж

"You really can't learn to control yourself can you?" Usopp shook his head with a sigh at the blond cook who looked more dejected than he had ever done so.

"I-I don't mean to" Sanji lowered his head sadly.

"Well you better get a hang of yourself. I've honestly never seen Ana-sama looking so down" the sniper said before exiting the room.

"I don't want you to hurt Ana, Sanji. She's my sister as much as...Ace, was" Luffy said, taking a while to let it out.

"I won't captain, I promise. I'll...I'll fix this...when I can" Sanji promised as he let Chopper check him out.

Ж

Anamaria waited outside Sanji's room until Chopper, Luffy and Usopp came out one by one. Camie had gone up to them and asked them to follow her. She led them over to where the owner of the Mermaid Café was.

"This is Madam Shyarly, the owner of the Café and the one who's letting Sanji stay here" Camie told them.

"Is the blond okay?" the madam asked. She was a woman mixed with shark and was towering over them.

"'E's fine, but ya shouldn't really get close ta 'im" Anamaria told the bigger female.

"And why is that?" the madam looked down at Ana in curiosity.

"Your too beautiful madam" Camie told her "We also can't tell him he's at the Mermaid Café either"

Anamaria, Luffy and Usopp waited while watching the rounded orb that was placed on a linen pillow.

"That's the crystal ball that Madam uses to predict the future" Camie told them "Her predictions are the most famous ones in the coral valley"

"I already stopped doing that, It's much better not knowing the future" the Madam said sombrely.

"Hey, can you tell me if mermaids poop?" Luffy suddenly asked, whining when Anamaria hit his head with a punch.

"Sorry 'bout that" the raven haired woman sweat dropped.

"Mhmm, you can take the day off Camie. Show your friends around. You're always working so hard" the madam told the mermaid who smiled in shock at the suggestion.

"Really?"

"Besides, human pirates haven't been here in a long time and business is slow at the moment the valley girls will be here soon"

"The valley girls...AAAAAAAAAH! I FORGOT TO GIVE PAPPAGU HIS OYSTERS!!" Camie shouted out as he eyes bugged out "He must be so hungry!!"

"What are you talking about? Monsieur Pappagu is having fun with a friend in the cafe" the Madam informed them.

Ф

Camie had finished telling the three pirates about the Madam's past with pirates when they reached the Mermaid Café. Luffy and Usopp stared at the cute little shop's entrance in front of them while Anamaria smiled at their reactions.

"I'm so hungry!" the captain of the StrawHats exclaimed.

"An' I need a drink" the woman sighed out, wanting to forget about everything that had happened in less than a day.

"It's a cafe" Usopp sweat dropped at his two crewmates' reactions.

"Actually, they also have food like cakes and fruit" the mermaid said with a smile "Although I'm not entirely sure that they have the sort of drinks you want Ana-chin"

Ana chuckled when Camie muttered the items in the menu making her captain look more and more disappointed in it. Her mouth fell open when a familiar skeleton came out of the Mermaid café with two pretty mermaids at either side.

The starfish landed on his shoulder looked a bit different that the last time they had seen him.

"Ey! Camie-chan! It's been so long! Will you show me your...?" Brook chocked when Pappagu hit him, stating that Camie was a mermaid before jumping forward onto the three other pirates.

"Luffy! Nose! Ana! I missed you! I'm so glad that you're here!" the starfish exclaimed.

"So you were with Pappagu, ey?" Usopp asked Brook.

"I didn't think that he would save me" the skeleton told them.

"Did ya happen ta see Sable around?" Anamaria asked him, huffing when he shook his head.

"Hey, didn't he completely change after going inside the café?" Usopp asked after Brook smiled when the two mermaids fawned over him.

"I really want to see what's inside" Luffy said, still holding onto Pappagu.

"I know you all want to see what the Mermaid Café is all about, but you can all come back together later" the starfish said as he jumped in front of them "I was thinking of showing bones my house" he turned around "Come with me if you like Sea King meat"

"Meat?!" Luffy agreed instantly.

"Do ya got things fer drinks?" Ana asked him.

"Sure do"

"Then let's go!" the raven haired woman exclaimed, taking the sniper's arms to drag him forward.

She knew that she needed to do something to feel better and she was eager to do so. Ana also just wanted to find her snake as soon as she could.

Ana, Usopp and Luffy watched as Camie offered Pappagu the oysters she had for him making the starfish drool at the sight of them before he led them to what looked like a Tuna Taxi.

"Vander Decken? Why are they searching for a ghost?" Brook asked as he noticed the wanted poster of the fishman.

"The entire kingdom started looking for him a few years back. I'll tell you all the story later, get on" Pappagu said.

They listened and climbed up the rope staircase at the side of the giant fish.

"Vander Decken has been sending the princess Shirahoshi love letters for a week now" the starfish told them as they started moving forward "But even before that he sent her gifts and proposals and other things like that"

All of the StrawHats, included Anamaria who was nodding off against the soft sofas of the Tuna Taxi, were draping themselves over it, not listening at all to the story.

"Listen to me!!" Pappagu shouted before continuing "His obsession made the princess scared and it became a problem for the kingdom"

"The princess' father, King Neptune, saw it as a problem and the three princes came to look for him back then" Camie continued for him as she recounted how they had almost been found back in the coral reef.

"Camie! I was telling the story!" Pappagu fell with blue marks down his forehead after the mermaid had interrupted him.

"King Neptune had four children, included the princess who is the youngest" Camie ignored her friend and continued explaining to the StrawHats, Anamaria turning over to be able to hear her better.

"But I don't understand, isn't Decken supposed to be a ghost story from hundreds of year ago?" Brook asked making Pappagu slip his sunglasses back on to explain.

"Well, some legends are exaggerated. He used to be a famous pirate who live and died in this island" Pappagu continued explaining "The ship that you guys saw must've really been the Flying Dutchman, but who you saw was no one else than his descendant!"

"Vander Decken the IX!" Camie exclaimed, interrupting once more.

"Sooooo, not a ghost" Ana mumbled as Brook somehow felt sad and/or disappointed about the fact.

"Hey look! There's all sort of people here!" Luffy said as he pressed himself up against the side of the bubble "Mermaids, old ladies like old woman Kokoro..."

"Look! There's even a baby there!" Pappagu pointed out after raising himself from the depressed reaction from Camie interrupting him so many times. He started telling them about the four different types of children the mermaids and fishman could have.

"What is that?" Anamaria perked up as she felt the change in the water.

"Time to go into the water slide" Camie said, the Tuna Taxi sliding onto it and suddenly speeding up.

"So fast! Hey, is what is that?" Luffy asked.

"It's a candy factory" Pappagu stated before Camie interrupted again.

"What?!" Ana turned to where her captain was pointing at with eager eyes until she also noticed the familiar flag on the side of the building "Where do I remember that from?"

"You can see that flag when you enter or exit Gyojin island! It's supposed to be the flag of the pirates that protect us!" the starfish continued.

"AH! That candy lady!" Anamaria exclaimed while hitting her hand with her fist, making them all turn to look at her "Big Mom or somethin'!"

"Don't tell me you also know her?!" Camie panicked.

"No?" Ana replied in the least convincing tone.

"Who is she?" Luffy asked innocently.

"She's one of the four Yonkos, before the wars, Whitebeard was the one who protected our territory" Pappagu explained as he sat down after the shock he had just received "Now Big Mom does so"

"In exchange we have to give her a ton of candy on a monthly basis" Camie interrupted again.

"We're still not done with this Ana. You have to tell me how you know her" Luffy said happily, placing his arms behind his head.

"We wouldn't exist without the help of someone so powerful"

"I wonder what would happen if someone else took over" Anamaria smiled inwardly, already thinking of what to do.

"But, doesn't that mean that she's a good person?" Luffy asked Pappagu.

"I'm not sure, Whitebeard didn't ask for anything from us. But Big Mom sees it as a business deal"

"Oh look! Gyoverly Hills! The place of party!" Pappagu shouted all of a sudden.

They all looked up to where he was pointing as Camie told them that the huge house was Pappagu's while no one else noticed how Anamaria had popped her arms out of the bubble.

A small swarm of swordfish quickly swam up to her side and stayed there for a few seconds before they all left. The raven haired woman ignored the sense of dread that came up her throat and smirked.

Now all she had to do was wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636 12 7
[This is book is based on the live action netflix version of One Piece.] TW: Mentioned of fear, language, nudity, self-harm, smoking, and substances ...
14.1K 246 46
💖A Valentine's Day Special 💖 For: SanjixNami Fans From: MQ😘 Summary: Nami-swan is the youngest daughter of a rich family in Cocoyashi City, locat...
16.2K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...