The summer I'll never forget...

xxxdancemomsgirlxxx tarafından

Bella Dallas is a 14yr old girl who just happens to be related to cameron Dallas .Hayes is a popular boy who... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's note
The new story is up

Chapter 18

197 6 0
xxxdancemomsgirlxxx tarafından

Bella's pov

Today was the day when I get to watch Brandon play football. I only play one sport and that sport is softball. I play 3rd base and right field. Anyways back to Brandon I hope his team wins because at the end of the game I want to give him a victory kiss. I didn't know much about football until I had the two football stars Hayes and Daniel teach me basic football things like field goals. At the game there is a lot of pretty cheerleaders so I'm thrilled Brandon chose me over them. Before the game Brandon had told me to wish him good luck so I did.  I found out that Brandon was the quarterback and the star of the team. I liked Brandon because he was true.

Hayes' Pov

At the beginning of the game everyone chanted Brandon , Brandon , Brandon but when the cheerleaders came out I immediately recognized Bailey. Bailey was hot but I felt bad for her and Bella because they both don't deserve this from Brandon. I immediately knew that Bailey  dated Brandon because he was the star of the team. I had a flashback and I remembered Mia and I dated because we were both popular and because I was the star football player while she was cheer captain. Until I met Bella popularity was all that mattered to me .

Bailey's pov

I'm popular , the cheer captain , and I have the school hottie Brandon this can't get any better. Brandon and I have been dating for about a month now and in this month I've gotten more popular then ever. I wouldn't say that I'm using Brandon I would say we're using each other. I love Brandon and he loves me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bella's pov

The game is finally over and they won by a lot . The score was 7-28 . I was looking for Brandon at the end and I leaned in but he said he felt sick so I didn't kiss him. I was about to talk to him when he disappeared and I went looking until I found him........

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
22.9M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...