The summer I'll never forget...

By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Bella Dallas is a 14yr old girl who just happens to be related to cameron Dallas .Hayes is a popular boy who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's note
The new story is up

Chapter 17

206 6 0
By xxxdancemomsgirlxxx

Bella's pov

When Brandon left I decided to talk to Hayes. I walked up to his room and he was there on his bed asleep. I really needed to talk to him so I jumped on his bed until he woke up. Woah Bella he yelled. What is someone grumpy ? No you just woke me up by jumping on my bed. So what's up he said. Thank you for the shirt but I can't accept all this. Bella look i feel bad for kissing you and I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry and take the shirt. Look Hayes it's not all your fault I let you kiss me . Bella don't take responsibility for my actions I kissed you and that's the end goodnight he said. Am I a good kisser I asked. What ? He said. You heard me . I guess so but why ? Just asking and I winked at him and he laughed.

Hayes' Pov

I admit Bella is kinda cute but she is hard to handle. I was sleeping when I felt my bed shaking and I woke up to Bella jumping up and down. I got pissed because I was having the best dream and I yelled whoa Bella. When I said that she seemed confused and she could tell I was annoyed. When she told me that she couldn't accept the shirt I immediately apologized again for kissing her but she claims that it's her fault. Then after she randomly asked me if she was a good kisser and I said I guess and then she gave me a flirty wink. I can never tell what she's gonna do next. Bella is unpredictable.

Bella's pov

Hayes is so funny but he can also be sweet. I think that I may like Hayes but just a little because he always wants to take responsibility for things other people do wrong. I can't like Hayes because I'm still hurt from him lying and I also like my boyfriend Brandon. I asked Hayes if I was a good kisser because I wanted to know if I was a bad kisser when I kissed Brandon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...