My Little Captain

Galing kay XxXRAWRZXxX

Figure it out yourselves c; Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

482 7 2
Galing kay XxXRAWRZXxX

Jordan must have stayed the night; I wake up to the sound of his heartbeat. "Jordan..." I poke his cheek. "Jordannn..." I say a little louder. When he doesn't answer I get up and make some pancakes. "Jordan," I say from the kitchen. "I made pancakes." He bolts out of bed at the word pancakes.

I look at him. "Were you faking being asleep?" I ask

"Sorry, its just... your bed is so darn comfy," Excuses, Excuses.

*Jordan's POV*

I wake up at Avril's house. I must've fallen asleep. Careful not to wake her up, I reposition myself and wait silently for her to wake up. She's so cute when she sleeps. Wait, did I just say that? I suppose so. Well, I guess its better than lying to myself about it.

Finally, she wakes up. I try not to laugh even when she pokes my cheek. I hear her walk to the kitchen. She's making something. "Pancakes..." I hear from the kitchen. She said other things, pancakes just caught my attention. She found my weakness.

Avril accuses me of fake sleeping. I can't lie to her, so I just tell her I found her bed comfy. She laughs and hands me my pancakes. "Feel free to eat on the couch, if you fancy." She tells me.

"I would very much enjoy that," I say. "Under one condition."

"Yes...?" 

"Sit by me." I smile and pat the spot next to me.

*Avril's POV*

He pats the spot next to him. I can't help but smile. I take a seat on my cream colored love set. Appropriate name, I suppose, after what happens next. 

"Avril... I've been thinking," he says.  

"Jordan, thinking? That's new." I respond. He laughs.

"Its a real shocker. Anyhow," he scoots closer. "Avril, I think I love you."

~~~~~~~~A/M~~~~~~~~~

I realized I put an m instead of n. whoops. Anyhow, HOW ROMANTIC <3 And more chapters will be added. I have no school tomorrow. My mom was planning on telling me when I wake up at 6:30. how cruel. but fortunately, my friend emma was to the rescue! she told me.. derp. Bai guise cx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
216K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc