Chapter 17

Tears are now streaming out my eyes. I can hear Jordan pushing her off him, only for her to regain her position. Poor Jordan... I can't do anything.

It's all my fault.

I couldn't have stayed up to save him.

I had to fall asleep.

I should've stayed up with him. The extra comments and likes weren't worth losing him... It's all my fault. All of it. Now, because of me, some random bitch is raping my boyfriend. I never thought I'd hear myself say that... But I did.

*Jordan's POV*

What happened to Avril? Is she okay? What did that man do with her... ? I can't stop thinking about her. About what might've happened to her. Though the girl constantly trying to ... do things to me, I don't care. I'll push her off, she'll get back on. It's beginning to be a pattern. I don't even have to look anymore. I just hope Avril is okay.

I swear to god, when we get out of here... Someone's going to die. And it's not going to be me. But if I don't... No, stay positive, Jordan. Negativity won't get us out of this mess. I have to figure a way out.

A sharp pain travels up the inside of my left arm, gashes now on both sides of my left arm. She really favors my left arm, I suppose.

"Okay, Jordan, I'm getting really tired of you. Why can't you see? The more you struggle, the more you're going to get hurt! And I don't want to hurt such a great guy..." she holds the knife to my neck "But it's getting to the point where it's necessary." She gets up and walks out the door, dropping the knife.

*That one Bitches POV*

Oh, Jordan. Such a dream. So... Strong. We can't have that 'Avril' getting in our way. It's destiny! He is meant to be mine. And he WILL be mine. I make sure I feed him everyday, Avril getting food every... Week. But Jordan won't eat! He just keeps spitting it back up. If he does it one more time, I'll have to fix something. No, I'm going to tell him right now.

"Jordan," I say in my most seductive voice I can do "If you don't start eating, I'll have to feed you LESS. So either appreciate the food, or starve! Your choice," I walk out the door, swinging my hips. My work here is done.

"John," I say. "Tell Avril Jordan has accepted me. That he's MINE now."

"Yes, Kate," he replies. I scowl at him. "Sorry, ma'am."

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

Yep, so her name is Kate. I apologize if your name is Kate. I'm sure you're a lovely person. Probably no more chapters tonight, but maybe. That's what I say Everytime. Whoops.

Kai, bai guise cx

(You guise can have a "cx" face this time. Just because I love you. Especially you, Kate.)