Chapter 8

"Well, I better be going. You two can hang or chill or whatever guys say," I tell them.

"Bye," the guys say simultaneously. As I walk out, I swear I can hear Nick say "Jeez, Jordan. You really know how to pick 'em." Then Jordan playfully punches his arm. Guys.

Once back at my place, I immediately get on my computer. Must. Get. On. YouTube. I WILL see Jordan's face on YouTube. I will.

I get on YouTube and search "captainsparklez." Sure enough, Jordan's profile comes up. Jesus. He has 3,000,000 subs. Wow. He is funny.... And sweet... And talented, he deserves all of them and more. Then, I see a comment. A comment that really ticks me off.

"How do you have any subs? Your videos suck. Get a life."

No. He did not just go there. I know Jordan wouldn't approve of this, but I have to. I comment back "I would LOVE to see you get 3,000,000 subs here. No? That's what I thought. So shut up, and get off his video.

Love, Jordan's girlfriend<3"

And it went from there. Me beating him down each time I respond until he finally said "u no wut? I dont care."

"obviously you do. If you didn't, we wouldn't be having his conversation. and btw, noob scrub, *throws a dictionary at your face* use this; it helps."

My work here is done. I happily subscribe to Jordan and watch as his subs total goes up by one. Yaaaay. So, he plays minecraft, makes animations, and music videos. Also, he can do a backflip, apparently. We're learning all kins of new stuff here. Oo, what about his twitter? I find it and read all his tweets. Well, most of them, anyways. Nick has a twitter apparently, too.

He just made a new tweet.

Oh god. Heh, maybe I shouldn't have made it so obvious I found all his personal information.

The tweet read "Avril, I know you're reading this. And I'm glad you found my YouTube. Nick is going to have some explaining to do, though."

I love all the comments saying "who's Avril?" and "What? Who is Avril" lololololol. I comment "it's me, that's who." probably a bad idea. I get a bunch of comments telling me I wasn't Jordan's friend Avril. It got to the point where Jordan had to confirm it was me. Then I got tons of new apologies. Fun.

There's a knock at the door. "Yes, Jordan?" I say. I know it's him.

"Oh, may I come in?"

"You don't have to ask."

"But that would be unmannerly," he flashes that million-dollar-smile at me. He runs up to me and playfully shoves me on the couch, tickling me. This then, somehow, leads to us kissing, I find my hands in his hair. Of course Nick walks in.

"Oh, I'll leave you two be," he says closing the door slowly. Jordan and I quickly depart, sitting on either side of the couch acting like nothing ever happened.

"Hey Nick." Jordan says casually.

"Avril, I see you found Jordan's YouTube," he winks at me.

"And Twitter," I add.

~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~

I wrote this on my iPad. And my iPad has slightly better grammar than my laptop. Derp. Well, no school tomorrow, so be expecting more chapters. Bai guise. I'm tired. I'm not one of those authors who write at 2:00 am or something. It's still snowing. We have at least 3 inches. No, much more. Yesterday sweating, today snowing. Welcome to the bipolar weather of Illinois.