Chapter 19

I stand there, staring into Jordan's dark eyes. Kate left a while ago, after giving Jordan some food. My wonderful boyfriend was nice enough to toss some to me. How lovely. Though it was only a slice of bread, its the thought that counts, I suppose.

We chat for a while, in sign language, of course. We don't want to risk out captors finding about what we're planning. We do have a plan, though. Jordan is going to let Kate get outside his comfort zone, god for sake. Then, Jordan will kick her, knocking her out. She is most likely carrying a knife... so we could take the time to cut out way out of the chains. Jesus, that could take a while. We will then find her phone and call the police! Yeahh.

Kate comes back in. I check with Jordan to see if he's ready. Its now or never. Jordan nods at me. I cant watch this. I turn myself and think happy thoughts. Like what's gonna happen when we get out. Everything is going to be good and happy and stuff. We can just pretend like nothing ever happened...

About 5 minutes later, I hear a thud. I look back at Jordan. He smiles. He has no shirt on. I can't help but laugh and blush. He looks down and blushes as well. He checks her pockets and her back one, indeed, has a knife. Now to begin the excruciating process that is cutting ourselves free. It takes a lot less time than I figured. Before I know it, I'm free. Oh sweet, sweet freedom.

Me and Jordan run towards each other and hug. And we may Or may not have maybe kissed a little. Heh, yea.

-a/n no, no fifty shades of grey shit. Jesus, you perverts.-

"Creek" the large iron door opens. Who could it be? Kate is on the floor. But we completely forgot about John.

"Shit," Jordan says as he backs up towards the wall with me.

John had walked in the viewing room, where I had once been. But he made his way into the room Jordan and I are in. The knife was on the floor, and as john turned toward us, I noticed two small pocket knives in his hands.

He stood there looking at us with his demon eyes. He was grasping the knives tight. "I hope you weren't planning on escaping," the man says b the knife into my before ramming Jordan into the ground and puncturing the side of my right thigh. It all goes black and the last thing I see is Jordan throwing  punch at the man...

~~~~~A/N~~~~~

unfortunately, I wasn't able to type during class or on the bus because 1- my teacher never gave us time to  and 2- I was getting to distracted on the bus. Iderp. bai guise cx