Chapter 4

It's the middle of the night, and I can't sleep. I'm too cold. I search my apartment looking for the source of the coldness. I find my bedroom window open. Well a herp-derp. I close the window and return to the soft pleasures of my bed, with my back to the window. Something, a breeze, comes from the window. I thought I shut it! Oh well. After a few minutes, the breeze returns, and does so for the next hour, getting more intense with each minute. Finally, I can't take it anymore. I turn around facing the blank face of the man we saw at the restaurant.

I wake up screaming. Jordan must've heard me; I hear the pounding of his feet as he walks across the hall to my door, opening it. He's wielding a Febreez can.

*Jordan's POV*

"NICK!" I scream. "IF YOU'RE GONNA FART, DO IT IN THE HALLWAY."

"Oh, whoops," he giggles sarcastically.

"Stay here, I need some fresh air,"

"HEY! While you're out there, get some Febreez. You're gonna need it," I hear as I walk out the door. Jesus, Nick. I let you in my home and you stink up with your farts. What kind of friends do I have?

Just as I'm about to return with Febreez, I hear a scream. Avril. I run to her apartment, Febreez can in hand. I'm ready to beat someone with it, if it has to some to that.

"Avril, are you okay? What happened...?" I ask.

"T-the man at the r-restaurant," she answers. "I... had a nightmare. H-he was in my bed... W-watching me..."

"Shhhh," I comfort her. "Everything's going to be okay. He can't hurt you. I won't let him touch you, I promise."

*Avril's POV*

It feels nice to be in his strong arms. He comforts me...telling me everything's gonna be okay. I look into his dark brown eyes as he consoles me. His eyes seem to go on forever. I know I could look at them forever.

I guess its official. I Love Jordan Maron.

~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

alrighty then! I suppose it is official. I mean, who DOESN'T love Jordan? anywho, tee hanks for reading. tee hanks? sure. why not? MAH GRAMMAR BRINGS ALL THE CRITICS TO THE YARD AND THEYRE LIKE "YOU'RE TRYING TOO HARD" AND IM LIKE "GET OUTTA MY YARD."

I honestly don't know. DOES JORDAN FEEL THE SAME WAY? probably. lol

bai guise c oh and more to come tomorrow probably. I don't feel like writing and I have to pee really bad.