Chapter 10

As we walk down the street, Jordan spots something. A watermelon stand. "WATERMELON!" Jordan shouts.

"Oh, yay. Watermelon," Nick says. Jordan gives him a dirty look. "What? I just don't like watermelon."

"Watermelon," Jordan begins "is the best thing. Evar. I would prefer a good watermelon over anything."

"Eh, watermelon's okay, I guess." I say, shrugging.

"OKAY? No. Watermelon is AMAZING. How dare I say I love you?" He turns away from me.

"Fine," I say mockingly "Then I guess you don't get any watermelon since I'm paying."

"I suddenly love you again," Jordan turns back around to me. That's what I thought. So we go and buy some watermelon. Jordan picks the biggest one he sees. "This one should be good. Now I just have to lug it around everywhere," He smiles.

That smile.

So, we look around and see a sushi place. Nick runs up to it on sight, Jordan a few steps behind him. "I see you two like sushi," I shout after them. I run up to them as they slow down.

"Liking is an under-exaggeration," Jordan says, Nick nodding after him.

"So are we going to eat or just stand here?" I say. Jordan holds up a finger.

"Okay, we can go now," he says, watermelon still in hand. I look at him like he's a retard, which he is. He's my retard. "You might want to drop the watermelon," Jordan looks hurt.

"Never," he says, hugging his watermelon closer to his chest. We walk into the restaurant and order sushi. I like this place. We get to watch the cook make our sushi right in front of us. Its pretty fun, actually. By the time the chef is done, Mark and Jordan a literally drooling over the sushi. They didn't lie about loving it. Jordan ended up dropping the watermelon. It landed on his toe. Jesus, how did he not feel that?

Anyhow, the chef tells him he's done but has to repeat it a few times. He has a heavy accent and I'm fairly sure half of the words he said weren't even English. We finally get the message and get to enjoy our sushi. God. This sushi. Is amazing. I WILL be returning here quite often.

-a/n must I repeat? Restaurants are boring.-

Just as we are about to leave, someone recognizes Jordan. A fan, obviously. One of those 3,000,000 people who just happen to know him. "OHMIGAWDILOVEYOURVIDEOSSOMUCH!" the fan screams, catching the attention of all the people in the restaurant. It takes us a few moments go process what she said.

She's about my age, I take a guess she's 18, with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Ugh, too unoriginal. You can tell she bleached her hair, too. That's sad.

"Thank you," Jordan says to her.

"Any time, Captain," she winks. I give her a 'go to hell' look. Ain't no-one gonna wink at my

Jordy-boo except me. And only me. She scowls at me making her already bitchy-looking eyebrows bitchier-looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~

I lied. Lol. GIRL FIGHT :D

Jordan, I'd fight over you with some bitch any day .3. NO SCHOOL AGAIN. Lol if we have no school tomorrow, we'll only have a half day for the entire week. That. Would rock. Bai guise cx