tsukimichi moonlit fantasy Be...

By MarkDX859

A player once name Susano who played in a vrmmorpg which was a Yggdrails inspired game with many races and cu... More

EP 1 Damn you Goddess
EP 2 Castellum Tenebris Edited
extra chapter introduce the maids and butlers
EP 3 adventure mode
EP 4 merchants mode
EP 5 Rembrandt
EP 6 the heroes perspective
EP 7 rankings of Castellum Tenebris
EP 8 Forest Ogres
EP 9 The lich
EP 10 a new beginning
EP 11 Shifting events
EP 12 War part 1
EP 13 war part 2 the awakening of Legends
S2 Ep 1 The Teacher's Exams
S2 Ep 2 Humiliation
S2 Ep 3 school times and side quests
S2 EP 4 The strong influence
S2 EP 6 The bonds that make us
S2 EP 7 new students
S2 EP 8 Demon to Demon
S2 EP 9 perverted dragon
S2 EP 10 the new recruits

S2 EP 5 results of the strong

105 3 0
By MarkDX859

Soon Armis would finish the meal

Armis: "it's decent, nothing good, nothing bad"

Ivan: "this is a practice meal?"

Mio: "well yes in a way"

Swamp lizard man: "it's perfectly bland, it's missing spices the flare, I believe with that Miss Mio's cooking will be delicious"

Mio: "thank you very much for telling me, just take one step at a time and I'll make a delicious food for the masters"

Armis would raise his thumbs up with Largo and Rosie would do the same in support as she would walk away to prepare to cook another meal

Rosie: "finally we're free from poison"

Largo: "I wonder how her skills will improve the next time the masters come back here"

Golbez would be watching them as he started to call Tomoe using message call: "so Tomoe explain why you are recruiting 2 meaningless hyumans"

Tomoe call back as she was getting a bit annoyed by his tone: "meaningless how would the lords respond to that Golbez and what makes them meaningless they're from Lime's orphanage and one of them is a skilled assassin rem-"

Golbez: "the hundred faces, shadow demons and assassins with curse arm could do that job easily, though her being connected with lime I could see why the lord could recruit her but why the weaker one"

Tomoe: "her name is Keenan and the other one is a woodcraft and her name is Carol and young master recognize her skill"

Golbez: "so the one with the inferior wooden bowls, yet you never mentioned how the Ents are surprisedly able to get along with the plants around here unlike the forest ogres" a flashback shows a tree firing white paste on the ogres to cause them to run away itching while the Ents it did nothing

Tomoe: "I thought you were mad about them worthless hyumans but that isn't the case is it"

Golbez: "and what exactly makes you think that even though I prove why they're useless in comparison"

Tomoe: "that you did but I know you're more mad I'm recruiting them"

Golbez chuckles: "correct your loyal yet your methods without telling the masters makes me wonder about that, I'm aware Incursio is aware of most of your actions because he knows you too well like susano" he would make a orb

"I'll deal with the Hyumans, if you need help try asking some of Tenebris's forces instead of just doing things on your own"

Tomoe: "oh how considerate Golbez , why didn't I think of that, if you were with Susano more within the other lords you would've destroyed the city by now"

Golbez: "heh of course, but enough of what ifs, if you continue to do this I'll show you what I'm capable of with everything I got"

Tomoe: (he's serious, it's best I don't test him): "alright then but what about Orson and Navarre since he didn't recruit them without their permission"

Golbez: "you know why since you done it a lot more" soon it seems the call would end with both sides sour with the exchange of words they had with each other

Meanwhile at Rotsgard academy office room as the trio were reading paper

Blight: "are you having trouble?"

Makoto would text: "oh blight sir, no I just don't know what to do with these forms"

Susano would text: "this feels odd assistance"

Blight: "well they are request for assistances in classes"

Incursio would text: "yeah but the problem, it seems they're requesting us for different subjects, we're just combat teachers, not history teachers"

Blight: "that is strange indeed, perhaps there's some sort of mix up, I'll look into it"

Makoto would text: "oh thanks for your help"

Susano would text: "alright then see ya, find the guy who did that" soon when they left the room blight would crumble the forms

Blight: "someone's up to no good, I guess it's about time I make my move"

Outside the office room

Shiki: "Kuzunohas"

Suigintou: "Edmond"

Gawain: "Ash" the rest of them would nod

Makoto: "hey everyone, did you finish the application"

Leo: "we were able to finish them, am I to assume you did the same"

Susano: "yeah we finished it, now wasn't Makoto's shop going to open here"

Shiki: "that's today sir but it's unfortunate we won't get Gotetsu as much"

Suigintou: "you need to cut that from your diet for a while and it's not goodbye forever"

Makoto: "we can go there at least once a while"

Shiki: "sounds marvelous" soon they would walk for a bit as they would turn towards the store to see a billboard on the shop

Susano: "ah yes the 3 languages, English, Japanese for the heroes if they see it"

Incursio: "lets hope not and ah yes the common, it's unfortunate that's required"

Makoto: "maybe but otherwise it looks good"

Shiki: "last I remember I'm sure Tomoe said she would send employees to work at this location"

Gawain: "hahaha with Tomoe you'll never know, who she sends"

Komi would careful open the door: "maybe it's anonymous of the Battle maids" soon the door would open as it was the combat Maid

Nero would open the door: "hello there big sister it seems you came here" she would be wearing clothing more likely found in a store clerk

The second person was Mash and one security Guard he's not in disguise now as the red demon

Mash: "we meet again master and sister" the 2 maids would hug Komi as she would make a cute smile

Incursio: (too precious)

Red demon: "remember me sir"

Makoto: "you're the demon who always cook meals for us when the maids aren't available"

Susano: "wait why are you here?"

Red Demon: "I'm here to help the dwarves carry the stuff, after this I'll return home and miss Mio is borrowing my kitchen"

Makoto: "oh is that so" (that would explain why he's here)

He would have a flashback first meeting him as he scream as he look like a horror movie monster: (his meals are delicious but I do remember vomiting after knowing he cooks hyumans sometimes but lately he doesn't use them to cook, at least I hope so)

Makoto: "so how would you rate theses 2" he would look towards komi as she would shake before taking a few breaths

Komi: "for Nero she'll do her job as long as the customer doesn't cause trouble, she doesn't nearly hate hyumans as much but"

Makoto: "if a rowdy one shows up she'll throw him out literally and Mash was it"

Komi: "yes she might be a bit, lack of control when it comes to interesting her guests"

Mash: "say I'm flirty and some customers may like a cute girl talking to them and trick them to buy stuff"

Makoto: (yeah and she has skills to help, charm species and she definitely has the looks for it)

Mash: "did Miss tomoe told you who else she's sending?"

Susano: "no but lets call her" (okay now to use spells to avoid possible spies to listen in to calls)

Susano: (Hey tomoe, who else are you sending to the shop also about the discrimination around this town)

Tomoe: (I am aware lord Susano but no need to worry, we are sending  eldwas and one more surprise, he should provide quite a helping hand so feel free to use him as you please)

Incursio: (she's sending lime isn't she, about time he gets to know them): "you might know this guy and like him"

Susano: "I see then, well if you believe that, I'll trust you on that, so anything else before we officially open"

Incursio: "I think maybe another room for the Elder dwarves and maybe a few shelves"

Makoto he would start forming earth around the wall to make more shelves for items: "earth construction is quite useful"

Leo: "a bit surprising but the only negative is required knowledge and its sometimes worse than just building the building"

Shiki: "you're right about that, and these are skills unlocked by raising your level in the guild for both combat and production skills"

Gawain: "that might be a bit of a problem since we can't raise our levels" Makoto was stuck level one while the rest 100 or haven't level up much as in 1 or none"

Shiki: (right I almost forgotten): "skills are made from a series of techniques and do not require chanting, all you need to do is gather mana and use the activation key similar to magic tools"

Suigintou: "sounds similar to our skills and explains why they shout their moves, for us it's simply say it"

Shiki: "but the flaw is once it's activated it cannot be cancel until it's finished and you can tell what they'll use when saying it and the production of skills are similar to computers and phone apps"

Susano: "okay someone from our world has to be responsible for making that, guess time happens differently here, but lets make it simple so if it works like that here, skill is required to use them or forbid to"

Shiki: "in short summary like counting or multiplying"

Incursio: "I see then, Rinon was able to learn while teaching her without skills"

Shiki: "I see then and the only one I know who is skilled without them is Rembrandt"

Makoto: "woah he really is amazing"

Leo: "the more I hear about him, the more I wonder who he really is" soon Susano notice the fruit being displayed

Susano: "oh the demi plane's fruits and vegetables, guess this is to attract the customers"

Nero: "of course since these flesh bags, I mean hyumans lack the knowledge about our equipment it's best to lure them in"

Mash: "we also remove the seeds to avoid that disaster again and selling the fruits for a short while show no effects on those hyumans bodies"

Makoto: "yeah after the saplings wilted the entire forest in which druids and Ents had to fix it"

Leo: "they were replanted back at the demi plane right"

Mash: "of course, Miss tomoe knows we can't monopolize it but nothing we can do about it and the only other place is tslige and that's a maybe"

Susano: "well nothing we can do about it unfortunately"

Aqua would walk forward to open the backdoor: "masters the uniforms and personnel have arrived"

Soon they 2 dwarves walk forward as one was the female dwarf who taught them the value of money"

Female dwarf: "hello lords nice to meet you again"

Makoto: "likewise" soon they would lime walking through the door last

Lime: "long time to see, sis Tomoe ask me to come out and help"

Makoto: "you were-" he would pause

Susano: "You look vaguely familiar" he would scratch his head as they didn't met each other often

Incursio would cough: "his name sounds like a terrible shake with line"

Komi: "Lime latte"

Both Makoto and Susano: "you remember!?"

Lime: "are you serious you didn't remember me until then"

Incursio: "they didn't meet as much as I did because-"

Lime: "oh yeah Tomoe, well at least you guys remember me now"

Leo: "am i assume you been working since your defeat"

Lime: "yes sir Leo"

Incursio: "also he works for us as a spy now and quitted his job"

Makoto: "wait he quitted his job"

Lime: "yes after the mess I couldn't keep taking advantage of your kindness"

Susano: "wait Tomoe help recruited him?"

Incursio: "yes and I made sure to tell me and the others"

Susano: "so now his new weapon is a katana"

Makoto: "wasn't his weapon a short sword"

Gawain: "I guess he was so impressed by the katana he couldn't refuse"

Lime: "well yes, it was one of a kind"

Susano: "well if you're insisting on working for us then you're okay being a store clerk"

Lime: "yes you may use me for whether you like,  that aside sis told me to keep a eye on what's going on the academy and the rumors around the city"

Incursio: "I see, a spy here, make sense would be easier for a former hyuman"

Both of the lord: (former hyuman)

Makoto: "so he isn't Hyuman anymore"

Incursio: "nope he's one of Tomoe's kin now"

Susano: "I see thanks for telling us,  ask us if you need money and if you find something come back to us to avoid unnecessary risk"

Lime would nod

"One more thing"

Lime: "yes sir"

Susano: "don't go alone take one of the combat maids or shadow spies understood"

Lime would take a soldier stance: "yes if that is your wish" soon they would all change into uniform and take shifts in turns

Soon it seems a few people saw Lime and recognize him

Adventurer 1: "sup lime is this where you work"

Lime: "oh guys glad you came"

Female adventurer: "lime we came to see you, which fruits do you recommend" she would see the other staff as it seems the red demon left before they saw him

"Besides the dwarves I don't see demi humans"

Nero: "you just can't see them clearly, as well as different chains of our shops" she would sigh as lime chuckles

Susano: "hahaha guess lime is well known"

Shiki: "indeed, he also been promoting the store with gathering information"

Makoto: (man social butterflies are too good, he was also popularity back at tsilge)

Incursio: "seeing your servants doing better are marketing than you, how does it make you feel"

Makoto: "a bit careless but also grateful for them"

Komi look toward him: "the students are coming here soon and it seems the fruits have been taken"

Makoto shake his head: "oh thanks komi, let them in" soon the doors of the shop open as the students would enter the shop

Jin: "professor congratulations on the Opening"

Makoto would text: "hey guys are you done with classes"

Jin: "yeah I talked with the other students as well, Abelia is going to bring her female friends later"

Susano would text: "well then welcome to the shop, anything you want?"

Izumo: "no but the ones who made the uniforms, are they from Laural by any chance"

Susano would text: "they're made from her, so ask her"

Female dwarf name Eldwas: "I was the one who made them myself"

Incursio: "so how long did you live in Laural?"

Eldwas: "I was would say about 30 years, I think old man beren lived there as well"

Makoto: (even beren lived there)

Izumo: (so that's why he sign was like that): "I get it now"

Daene: "agh the feature item sold out, man I wanted to try some of those rare fruits"

Mithra: "to think they sold out so fast, we will have a hard time getting them"

Mash :"I believe we have some still stock up"

Jin: "so we can have them"

Shiki: "only if you work hard they'll be your reward"

Daene: "well okay if that's what it takes to taste them"

Nero: (so annoying): "here how the potion works" soon she cuts her arm : "as you see I'm bleeding but with this" soon it healed back up

"Just like that" she was using Lime's katana

Lime: "that's my katana"

Mash: "want to take it back from her with your strong muscles"

Lime: "as much as I want to, I'm not fighting a giant killer"

Makoto: "she's really showing herself out there"

Susano: "i'm impress she can do that"

Shiki: "it seems they look human enough to fool the other students to put up a show but to cause a mess in the shop with blood"

Nero turn towards Shiki as thier auras Clash: "You want to punish me, assist Shiki"

Shiki: "oh a maid talking back to a superior"

Nero: "the only thing Superior about you is rank"

Makoto: "You Will not fight inside the shop, look what your auras are doing" soon the students look back scared

Nero: (as expected of Hyumans when they see someone far stronger): "forgive me for my behavior"

Shiki: "we hire capable people to help protect the shops as well as customers from rude people" (next time Nero, next time)

Female student: "the clerks here may look human" (hyuman): "but they're monsters I'm out of here" she would bump into Lime as she was about to fall as she would be grab by Lime

Lime: "woah careful there, you're the academy right, oh you're a academy student right, I'm glad you didn't bruise your beautiful face"xñ

He would give her a tiny potion: "here take this as a apology, it's a free sample but I hope you'll like it"

The female student would be silent as she would fall for his charms

Abelia: "are you alright?"

Blonde Female student: "Abelia, I am staying here"

Abelia: "huh but what about the monsters, isn't he also one by association?"

Blonde Female student: "monster or not, he's a gentleman and handsome and the woman don't seem interested in him" she would move towards lime: "mister Clerk what's your name"

Komi: (she's quite a bold one)

Incursio: (just being saved by lime she change her mood)

Abelia: "I'll try to be as proactive as her"

Susano: "i'm sorry what now" she didn't respond as he spoke demi human

During closing time as they would clean up the shop but didn't allow the lords to do so

Gawain: "it was a successful day today with products flying out of the shelves"

Susano: "not only that doing good, those students are ours, even after give them harsh training they didn't quit"

Makoto: "basically life in Rotsgard will be smooth sailing'

Incursio: "as long they don't use tier magic by accident"

Makoto: (why would you jinx that Incursio!?) The next day in the academy it seems Abelia was heading to class

Female Student: "Abelia when does professor Kuzunoha's store open and when are they closed"

Abelia: "it opens around noon and closes around 10 hours and only close once a week"

Another female student: "are you trying to go after the clerk"

Female student: "yes he's my type, I heard he was a former adventurer of tsilge so he must be strong"

Abelia : "you must know a lot about him" she said awkwardly

Another female student: "I think I prefer either Shiki or Gawain"

Abelia would immediately turn towards her with killer eyes

Another female student "Abelia could you ask their addresses for me"

Abelia: "you can only say that cause you didn't throw up infront of them"

Male student: "that ribbon girl"

Male student: "do you mean Abelia hopleys I think she's in the same practical class as us, she's a scholar but a commoner, it's quite unbelievable she uses the same family name as Ilumgand, quite shameless if you ask me"

Igmgand: "so she is also one of Kuzunohas students" his body seem to somewhat change as his eyes  had more of evil anger look

Currently now it seems now 2 months they been in the academy

Susano: "man it's been a few months, and I haven't heard from Tomoe or Mio"

Incursio: "I mean it's good their busy and the guardians do check on us sometimes, and life in Rotsgard well"

Makoto: "it's alright I guess" soon they would see a female student walking towards them, more specifically Makoto

Female Student: "Kuzunoha"

Makoto would text: "what's this important matter you called me for, If you want to be in our class, you could sent a request to the office"

Female student: "no not that, it's something else, are you married Mr. Kuzunoha"

Susano: (eh?)

Incursio: (wait why is she asking that?)

Makoto would be confused as Susano look closer and text: "no I'm not"

Female student: "still not huh" she would think to herself

Makoto: (why does she look so disappointed, what if I'm not married)

Leo: "is there a reason why you ask Miss?"

Female student: "I want to call a reservation, please marry me as your 3rd wife or later"

Susano: (3rd or later, is there something I don't know about?)

Makoto text: "decline, sorry not interested"

Female student: "but why"

Incursio would text: "you're trying to take advantage of us, more specifically Makoto" they would walk away as susano look towards Makoto

Susano: "maybe we should ask Shiki about this"

Makoto: "I don't see it that important as it's just one girl"

Suigintou: "lord Makoto, if more ladies were to request a proposal for later 3rd wife or so, it must be something of noble society so I don't think it's a good idea to toss it away"

Makoto: "okay, okay point taken"

Meanwhile at class the students rest up eating the demi plane food to recovering from the training sometime earlier

Daene: "it may be thanks to the fruits of Kuzunohas given"

Daene: "just one caveat we're always being left on the ground crawling on the ground after class, I'm sure I can add more strengthening but my body can't keep up"

Jin: "you gotten not only better at defending but also your sword has gotten stronger"

Mithra: "not that it's worth much, my defensive skills are just too plain, it's impressive you're able to use magic with focusing with strengthening Jin"

Jin: "we've been learning quite a bit after all, and the tier magic with skills helped with adding magic to my sword and strengthening"

Mithra: "ah right this was class about magic in the first place and chanting to begin with"

Izumo: "on the other side of the coin, my magic get utterly crush so I have to focus on dodging and my stamina grew and use the other attributes better with tier combination"

Abelia: "I feel like I can use more mana and power lately, though it's hard to controlling the fire power"

Izumo: "ah same with me"

Jin: "say not thinking about it, the other classes now feel too lenient"

Daene: "right, it's dangerous to attend other classes with the knowledge and mentality we use here,I would hold a few back or things will get dicy"

Mithra: "we're getting bad rep in classes"

"Be honest who think that the Kuzunohas class" they would all raise hands in yes

"Who wants to quit" none of them raise their hands

"Who thinks that if the content of the class is known by the other teachers, the school will kick them out" they would all raise their hands

Jin: "I think we should keep our abilities under wraps until the school festival, so he doesn't get the wrong attention"

Abelia: "why the school festival"

Izumo: "I get it, if we impress the VIP from all over the world with what we can do from the school festival"

Mithra: "it'll be harder for them to quit"

Daene: "yeah good idea, alright everyone let us take it easy until the school festival"

Abelia would sigh: "haa, hey I got some news for you oh so powerful guys" she would poor letters towards them

Izumo: "what's this?"

Abelia: "letters of the girls wanting to know you, they keep coming my way to introduce them to you"

Daene: "well we have always been popular to begin with and it's normal that we would get more attention now we gotten stronger"

Abelia: "Daene you have a wife remember"

Jin: "I think I'll pass, can you reject them for me"

Abelia would turn towards Jin: "just so you know, I'm the only girl here, I get a ton of jealousy and envy towards me"

Jin: "what about Suigintou and and Komi"

Abelia: "but there's still a lot more boys in our class and they say I have a reverse harem when I'm only interested in Shiki"

Jin: "you gotten quite drank Abelia"

Abelia: "you'll reject them yourselves, I'll be on my way"

Izumo: "you're leaving so soon"

Abelia would show packs of letters: "these are the letters for the Kuzunohas and Gawain"

Jin: "ah so they're after them as well"

Mithra: "ah you're also going to give Shiki the girls' contract information"

Abelia: "lets just say I had some time controlling my powers" she made a devilish smile

Daene: "scary"

Jin: "while you're at it can you tell them you know what"

Abelia: "sure" she would walk out of the class as the boys talk to themselves when she left

Jin: "she may complain and all but she's pretty good at looking after others huh"

Mithra would pull out letter: "we also got letters asking for her"

Daene: "who think she'll burn them all"

All of them: "Yes"

Meanwhile back with the trio

Abelia: "Mr. Kuzunoha"

Gawain: "hey Abelia, what's with the letters?"

Abelia: "are any of you married by chance"

Susano would text: "this shit again and no"

Incursio text: "as of now no"

Makoto text: "i'm not, is this a trend"

Leo: "no"

Komi: "wait why ask that?"

Suigintou: "neither am i or the lord married to anyone yet"

Gawain: "nope, I plan to but maybe not anyone here"

Abelia: "I see then, well these are letters for you guys"

Makoto would text: "if these are about proposal of being wives later, decline"

Susano text: "same I think I'm more of warrior types"

Incursio: "I personally refuse"

Abelia: "I suppose I can take them back for you guys but in exchange could you add some girls to our class and make sure they're not interested in Shiki"

Komi: "well okay then"

Suigintou: "oh you have on crush on Shiki or something"

Abelia: "what no, I mean he's definitely a man who would have admirers and people who do crush on him, and it's hard being the only girl in class and other female students ask me about the 4 non-stop"

Susano would text: "okay, okay I think I get what your situation is, we may think about it"

Abelia: "oh right about those 2"

Leo: "those 2?"

Abelia: "yeah, I actually have something else to tell you" soon the bell would ring as she was alarmed

"Oh no, my next class is a practical class with upperclassmen, I'll be in real trouble if I show up late, I have to go, Jin and I will tell the details later, just make sure you have nothing to do during lunch" she would run off

Susano: "guess she ran out of time, well she'll tell us later"

Makoto: "one thing after another, now what do we do with these"

Suigintou: "simple we burn them" she would make flames in her hands

Leo: "that would be rude but we have no use for them, what do you want to my lords"

Susano: "burn them"

Incursio: "yeah same"

Makoto: (guess that's the only thing to do with them)

Suigintou: "may I check on her just in case"

Makoto: "sure but don't be seen" soon she would vanish

Now with Abelia at the practical class

Instructor: "now all damages you would receive will instead be absorbed by this defensive magic tool, whoever stone turns red loses, now for your opponents, you will choose them"

Abelia would put the bracelet one as it seems Igmgand walk towards her

Ilgmgand: "hey"

Abelia: "Ilumgand......" She would say that nervously

Ilgmgand: "since we shared the same family name how about we fight one another Abelia hopleys"

Abelia: "ah so do you know"

Ilgmgand: "yeah I know and I know you're the Kuzunohas' student"

Abelia: "I thought you talked because of my family name"

Ilgmgand: "oh that,I heard you're not a noble, just someone from rural gritonia but I have no relatives there, and I heard how people think you're trying to use our name for your own benefit"

Abelia: "I got my name from my mother, I'm not trying to gain any kind of benefit from the name, my mother passed away from an epidemic a few months ago, if you dislike it, then I don't mind throwing away the nam-" soon she stop herself by covering her mouth: (ah shot I'm stirring things up)

Suigintou would be in the shadows with invisible: (hmm okay got some details and these are upperclassmen, aka supposed better students than ours, I came for 2 reasons to see the difference in strength and how well they can control it)

Ilgmgand: "to me you're just a Kuzunohas' student, those professors are getting pretty cocky, lets see how one of their students does in combat"

Abelia: (shoot, shoot, shoot, we just decided between us not to stand out, and If I do stand out, I don't want to risk Shiki to leave the academy, as well as the others)

Suigintou: (cocky, more like teaching the student superior knowledge, though she looks nervous, she's probably planning to throw the fight, as much as I hate it, we can't allow them to stand out, not yet anyways)

Abelia: (maybe I'll go easy and lose but not too easy that it'll tarish thier reputation)

Ilgmgand: "the Kuzunohas and thier lapdogs, I'll make sure those good for nothing,are banished from the academy)

Soon Suigintou and Abelia expression changed when they heard what he said

Abelia eyes would darken: (what did he just call them, lets aim for a draw) soon the area would shake around them: (huh)

Suigintou: (Abelia, I don't care what you have to do, crush his Ego, don't allow him to say that, if we weren't undercover I would destroy him and entire family bloodline) soon she would take a deep breath as the shaking stops

(Phew I almost lost myself there)

Abelia body shakes a bit recognizing that shake during training: (is miss Suigintou watching, if she is, now I can't lose)

Ilgmgand would "immediately" start casting a "powerful" spell

Abelia: (he's already starting off with a powerful incantation, but it's so slow compared to the teachers' chant, it's a water spell so all I need to do is cancel it with fire)

(Lately it's been a bit difficult to adjust my power as it seems increasing thanks to training, if I use silent chant, the Kuzunoha one not Edmond version, cause I need it's power reduce, he's focusing on my feet, I'll move at the last second to bait him)

Ilgmgand: "take this" soon he would swing his sword to send a water fall towards Abelia as she leaps away

Abelia: (I don't care about being a hopleys now, I am their student) soon she would fire her arrow as it seems to completely overpowered his water spell pushing it back

Ilgmgand: "what" soon it would hit him directly

Suigintou smile: (Heh take that, she has a long way to go but she's definitely grown far more than I thought)

Ilgmgand bracelet not only turn red but crack than shatter open: "huh!?"

Abelia: "shoot, I didn't hold back enough"

Suigintou: (oh whoops, well there's always next time) Ilgmgand face went pale after hearing what Abelia said as the students start to notice

Student 1: "did ilgmgand lose"

Student 2: "his defensive tool shatter"

Soon Abelia immediately casted minor tier magic, magic arrow to shatter her own tool

Abelia: "Kyaaa" soon the instructor noticed her as she walks towards him

"Professor, my defensive tool seem to malfunction"

Professor: "malfunction?"

Abelia: (that really hurted, even low tier magic hurts, if I used something like fireball that would've been worse): "and uh I'm injured so can I leave early"

Professor: "sure" he would check the broken bracelet

Student 3: "Ilgmgand, are you okay"

Ilgmgand: "magic tools malfunction"

Student: "what are you"

Ilgmgand: "didn't you hear her the magic tool malfunction" Suigintou left with a smile as he allow him to see her as she gave a taunting smile before saying quietly: "weak" she would vanish

Ilgmgand: (that was one of the Kuzunohas's assistance, I didn't hold back enough, she held back)

(This can't be happening, did I just lose to one of their students, even though they were holding back and she called me weak, weak)

Meanwhile in a unknown location it seems Sofia and lancer were walking talking to Rona

Sofia: "I already told you a million times with the devil, the Demon Beast and Golden Dragon" it seems that was nicknames they gave to the trio

"The devil look like a Demi human, and if you're thinking of fighting them, good luck dealing with the Demon beast"

Rona: "Nag all you want, you were the ones to fight them, remember anything that could tell them who they are"

Sofia: "we got something else to in a bit so see ya" she close the call

Rona: "hey wait"

Sofia would turn to lancer

Lancer: "if you said Kuzunoha, Merchant, magic writing and Mercenary she would've found out who they were instantly"

Sofia: "I guess I'm just stalling in time, I don't want them taking my prey, not to mention your leg also took a long time to heal" lancer would sigh

Sofia: "we're already done with water fall, night clad, and crimson lapis, the dragons that are left are sand wave and invincible"

Lancer: "didn't they say they tame invincible, it sounds rubbish but with thier strength I can see it so best to save it for last"

Sofia: "that's unfortunate but let's gather preparation to kill sand wave"

Back with Rona

Rona: "that Sofia is hiding something, she must not want her prey to be stolen or something like that" soon what seem to be a student walks towards her to soon reveal as a demon

Female Demon: "pardon me I have a report lady Rona" after being told about a merchant and 2 mercenaries finish the full practical test

Rona: "that's absurd"

Female demon: "they don't speak common language, they use magic writing to speak, what's more, one of them has a hyuman like appearance but they look like a Demi human"

Rona: (a hyuman with a demi human appearance) she would check the notes of the report

"I know what you need to do to finish the academy practical exam, so I'm aware of it's difficulty and not just one but 3 people were capable of passing it, I guess I should go to the academy and see them for myself"

Female demon: "you will go there personally Miss Rona"

Rona: "they're probably very powerful, depending on which side they're on, I may have to deal with them, at any rate this city of Rotsgard is home to Hyumanity's highest institution of education, if we manage to shake them up a little"

"The repercussions will resound around the entire world, steadily but surely we shall move forward with our plan"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 61
His name is Y/n L/n and he woke up all of a sudden in a mysterious and crazy world where all characters from different franchises like games, TV show...
762K 46.2K 75
Mature Content including violence, sex, and language The gods are fighting. Mortal creatures worship and pray, scheme and plot, all in the name of th...
3.5K 159 15
ユダ | ❝ Jesus is my virtue, and Judas is the demon I cling to ❞ ━━━━⊱🍃⊰━━━━ FATE GRAND ORDER CROSSOVER ━━━━⊱🍃⊰━━━...
31.8K 1.6K 41
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...