Little stories of love and jo...

MissingInWonderland

Shorts stories with the same 2 characters. Gray and Zoe, two very different people who find friendship in the... Еще

Shades of Gray
Realistic fiction.
Contempary and descriptive
The Hidden Scars of Love
Love at First fight
No title
Shattered Reflections.
Thr princess and the bodyguard.
Shattered Loyalties
Veridias legend
No title part 2
A Fiery Bond.
Scars of Loyalty
Cups of rage and joy
The Unbreakable Bond
The Fiery Princess and the Patient Guardian.
Temper Temper
The Forgotten Protector
Shadows of the palace
Title: Silent Shadows
The Unseen Protector
The Unbreakable Guardian
Title: Shattered Reflections
Beneath the Shadows
Shadows of Redemption
Title: Unveiling Shadows
breakable Bonds
The Unbreakable Bond
Title: Veiled Duty
Untitles
Story
Love
Shadows of Redemption
.
..
twist
Shades of Repair
Title: The Engineer's Resolve
Shadows of the Heart
Unexpected Bonds
Broken Boundaries
....
Title: The Burden of Duty
......
........
.
Title: The Fiery Princess and the Patient Bodyguard
.
..
The Pirate's Hidden Wounds
The Pirate's Secret
The Pirate's Resilience
The Pirate's Resolve
Title: The Battle
Damn
Damn 2
Title: The Pirate's Resilience
Robin and Raven
Raven and Robin.
Gray and Zoe
Title: Stitched Hearts
Title: Unbreakable Bonds
RnR
Title: Shattered Shadows
Title: Shadows of the Heart
Title: Shadows of the Heart. Revamp.
?
??
???
Mending
Not so Great Expectations
Falling slowly
Title: Shadows of the Heart
A Robins Pain (or more specifically our Robins pain)
75
76
Title: Unspoken Bonds
78
79
Title: Shadows of Resilience
Greece Lightning!!!!
back in Bats
-
Robin
Robin
Dream
dream
Mary Poppins
Mary P.
M. Poppins
M. Poppins
Lokes
loki
The Corpse Bride
Corpse Bride
Dialogue drabble Corpse Bridr
Corpse Bride
Corpse Bride's Redemption
Lokis
Loki
Goosebumps
Mobius and Lokes
Spies in Disgiuse.
Loki
Loki
Loki?
Protective Loki
Loki
loki
Variant
Loki and WHO
Lokes
Loki
Loki
loki
loki
lokes
Loki
loki
loki
loki
Lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
LOTR
LOTR
poldark
Ross
poldark
poldark
Poldark
poldark
Poldark
poldark
poldark
CAL KESTUS
Peter Parker
Boots
the Spoders
KAL
Cal
CAL
CAL
GREEZ
KAL
CAL
CAL
Cal
cal
Cal
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
Gray and Zoe, Zoe and Gray.
Strokes of Love
lockwood and co
lockwood and co.
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
Lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
teen titans
a good girls guide to murder
of mice and men
of mice and men
Robin n Raven
r n r
Robin
bat fam
bat fam
robin
robin
robin
robin

Lockwood

0 0 0
MissingInWonderland

Title: Shadows of Jealousy

Genre: Drama

Writing Style: Dialogue-Driven

Chapter 1: A Break at the Café

Lockwood, Lucy, and George had been working tirelessly, battling restless spirits and uncovering the secrets of London's haunted past. In desperate need of a break, they decided to visit their favorite café, a place where they could momentarily escape the horrors that plagued their lives.

As they entered the café, the familiar scent of freshly brewed coffee enveloped them. Lockwood had been a regular customer here, often seeking solace in the comforting ambiance. The barista, a young woman named Emily, recognized him immediately. She had always found Lockwood intriguing, his mysterious aura drawing her in.

Emily couldn't help but flirt with Lockwood, hoping to catch his attention. However, he remained oblivious to her advances, his focus solely on his friends. Lucy, on the other hand, noticed every subtle interaction, her heart sinking with each passing moment.

The trio found a cozy corner to sit, their exhaustion evident in their weary expressions. Just as they settled in, Emily approached their table, a coy smile on her face. Lucy's jealousy reached its peak, and she couldn't bear to see Lockwood being oblivious to the barista's advances any longer.

"Excuse me," Lucy interrupted, her voice trembling with anger. "Could you please leave us alone?"

Emily's smile faltered, taken aback by Lucy's sudden outburst. She hesitated for a moment before reluctantly walking away, leaving the trio in an uncomfortable silence.

Chapter 2: Unleashing Emotions

Lucy's anger boiled over, and she turned her attention to Lockwood. "Why are you flirting with that girl?" she demanded, her voice laced with hurt.

Lockwood's face paled, his eyes widening in shock. He had never expected Lucy to react this way. "Lucy, it's not what you think," he stammered, his voice barely audible.

Lucy's anger intensified as she brought up a sensitive topic, one that Lockwood had only shared with her after years of working together. "Would your parents be happy about this?" she spat, her words laced with bitterness.

Lockwood abruptly stood up, his face drained of color. Without a word, he rushed out of the café, leaving Lucy and George stunned and speechless. George's anger flared, but he managed to keep his composure, his gaze fixed on Lockwood's slumped figure on a bench outside.

"Bloody hell, Lucy," George muttered, his voice filled with a mix of anger and concern. "That was uncalled for."

Lucy's heart sank as she realized the gravity of her words. She had crossed a line, and now she had to face the consequences. Determined to make things right, she followed George's gaze and found Lockwood lost in his thoughts.

Chapter 3: Confrontation and Redemption

Lucy and George approached Lockwood cautiously, their footsteps echoing in the silence. Lockwood's eyes were distant, his mind consumed by painful memories. As they reached him, Lucy's voice trembled with remorse.

"Lockwood, I'm so sorry," she whispered, her voice filled with regret. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that."

Lockwood looked up, his eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and understanding. "Lucy, it's not your fault," he replied softly. "I should have been more aware of how my actions were affecting you."

George placed a comforting hand on Lockwood's shoulder, his anger dissipating as he realized the pain his friend was going through. "We're a team, Lockwood," George said, his voice filled with sincerity. "We need to communicate better, all of us."

Lockwood nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You're right, George," he admitted. "We've faced countless dangers together, and we can overcome this too."

As the trio sat on the bench, their bond stronger than ever, they vowed to be more open with each other, to share their fears and insecurities. Lockwood, Lucy, and George knew that their journey would be filled with challenges, but they were determined to face them together, united against the shadows that threatened to tear them apart.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Convalescence Sarah

Фанфик

4.8K 58 56
A series of stories for my best friend! Will find Dean/Teri, Christian/Lindy, Jacob/Cassandra, etc. A little fluff, smut, etc.
1.7K 39 12
There was one issue Adreen had with being a part of a team. She would have to look after more people other than herself and Artemis. She would also e...
78K 877 49
G/T short stories! I'm open to suggestions.
Young Justice Highschool YJ_Person

Любовные романы

17K 381 21
Zatanna comes to a new school, and meets some new friends, but, apparently none of them can catch a break. Artemis soon finds love with Wally but whe...