AFTER Summer Love [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[PAUSED UNTIL I GAIN MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE] [Ryeji second part of Summer Love] Hey, hey... It's me again. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 34

792 47 48
By hwangkittyz

The next day, after school, Yeji drove me back to the apartment so I could pick up the things I hadn't even unpackedand go back to the dorm.

Chaeryeong was ecstatic, claiming that she wouldn't even sleep without me in the same room.

The she left the dorm to go to her afternoon class. Yeji stayed to help me unpack my things.

This whole apartment thing seemed like a waste of time and money, and I couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty for putting Yeji through this, but after all, she was the one who suggested it.

"So we're good then, right?" I asked her as I put my clothes on the hangers.

"Yeah?" She replied, confused as to why I was asking her that.

"Right."

"Stop tapping your foot on the floor so hard." She told me after a while of unpacking.

"I'm sorry, I'm extremely nervous about my parents coming."

"It's going to be fine, baby."

"No, you don't understand! My mom is going to flirt with you and my dad won't even even notice and they're going to ask questions and she's going to be critical-"

Yeju grabbed my chin, making me stop with my ramblings.

"Baby. Calm down."

"That's impossible."

She looked at me intently, scanning my face, before a soft smile spread across her face.

"Then let me help you relax." She said and I was confused for a second, but then she pushed me onto my bed and fell to her knees.

"Yeji." I sighed and propped a pillow under my head, looking up at her.

"Shh, baby, just relax." She mumbled and dug her fingers into the fabric of my jeans above my knees.

She unzipped my pants and
told me to lift my hips up so she could take them off completely, along with my panties. Yeji kissed me from my ankle to the knee, then up the inside of my thigh to my slit.

She looked down at me, her beautiful foxy eyes shining with lust.

"You look so good baby, so fucking sexy all ready for me." She whispered and grabbed the back of my knees, resting them on the bed.

Her thumbs pressed against my skin as she pressed a kiss to my clit.

"Fingers or tongue?" She asked.

"Tongue." I said, my voice trembling.

"Yes sir." She chuckled and bit her lip, looking down.

"Please don't call me that." I said,
but my tone died when she buried her head between my legs, arms
wrapped around my thighs.

Her fingertips pressed bruises on my skin and she licked a long stripe along my slit, before she began to touch my clit.

I closed my eyes, biting my lip, relaxing against her mouth.

"Yejiii." I moaned as she sucked my clit into her mouth, pressing her tongue against it, just the way she knew I liked it.

"Does that feel good baby, Hm?
She asked, looking at me, and fuck, she looked so hot when she did that.

"Yeah. Shut up."

She licked her lips and licked a long stripe one more time, before her
tongue entered me, making me
moan and arch my back.

She started fucking me with her tongue, and it felt so good that I couldn't even let out a word but
moans.

I tangled my hands in her hair,
holding it tight.

Her fucking tongue piercing
was doing miracles in my body, and I could feel that feeling of tightness building up in the pit of my stomach, as if I was about to cum.

"Yejiii, I'm so fucking close, I-"

"Let it go, baby." She whispered against me and that's when I climaxed, cumming all over her mouth.

"Fuck, you taste so good." She praised, licking her mouth before getting up, rubbing her knees and drying her mouth with the back of her hand.

I smiled and I sat up, looking for some new clothes that I could wear to say hello to my parents.

I decided on a short top, a red tank skirt, and blue Vans that recently become my new favorite garment.

It was just in time, because the next thing my phone rang on the table.
It was a text message from my mom, letting me know that she and my dad were in front of the building, waiting.

"Okay, this is it." I said to myself before praying for a few seconds.

"I thought I had helped you
relax." Yeji said to me after we washed our hands in the bathroom and we proceeded to walk down the hallway to the elevator.

"Okay, before you meet them,
I just want to tell you that-"

I said, but I couldn't finish because Yeji was already pushing the door open, and it took me less than two seconds to find my parents in a car probably rented. Expensive Jeep.

"Shit." Yeji breathed in my ear,
just as my mom turned around
from talking to my dad.

And, of course, she was wearing a revealing red dress, expensive earrings and fancy gladiators.

I literally could smell her perfume from all the way over here.

"She's smaller than you, it's fucking ridiculous." Yeji whispered in my ear as they walked to us.

"RYUUUU!" She exclaimed, raising herbhands in the air, before approaching us, meeting us halfway.

"Mom," I stopped and she pulled me into a hug.

My dad smiled, taking slow steps
toward us.

Mom looked at Yeji, surprised. But,
of course, it wasn't long before her surprise turned into lust and she had that predatory look on her face.

"And who is this?" she asked, looking Yeji up and down, looking a few seconds too long at her crotch,
smiling.

Please god have mercy...

"I'm Yeji. Ryu's girlfriend."

"Oh my God, are you Yuna's Yeji?" Mom exclaimed and that's when dad stepped in, just as Yeji nodded.

Dad smiled, hugging me and kissing my temple.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi dad."

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine."

"So, what's going on here? Is it serious?" my mom continued and I rolled my eyes, turning to Yeji.

"Yes, mom, it is. So please."

"Please what?"

"Just don't."

She frowned and I could tell she was a little hurt, but honestly, she was flirting with literally every
I knew, and Yeji was the only one I really cared about.

"No what?" She urged and Yeji changed the subject, asking them if they also wanted to visit the sorority and the fraternity.

Of course my mom agreed and dad
simply shrugged his shoulders.
We walked first to the sorority house, and I was very relieved that my father seemed to like Yeji, because they were talking about soccer and basketball and those things.

"And this is my house, I'm the president." Yeji told them, opening the door and walking in.

There were three guys in the living room, the rest in the backyard, grilling. When we went out into the backyard, some heads turned toward us.

I saw Jake's eyes land on me, then on my mom, then on my dad. And that's when his eyebrows raised in the air, a smile spread across his face.

"No." I muttered to him, holding up a finger. "NO!"

"Yasss." He said in response, before
handing his beer to Bryan, who
was talking to Maddie. He walked over to us.

"Hi! Hi! You must be Ryu's parents!"

"Hi." purred my mom, shaking Jake's hand.

"And you must be Ryu's daddy... I can see who she gets her good looks." Jake said and my mom turned me.

"Is he g-?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"But there are a dozen other
straight guys here if you want to take your pick."

I said and she was surprised. Why was she so surprised? She was the one throwing herself at all these
guys.

After introducing her to everyone I knew, Zayn asked us if we wanted something to eat. My mom said no, but Yeji and I said yes.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked
after I filled a paper plate with chicken and potatoes.

"Yes, why?" I asked, having a really awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Because you've put on a little weight."

"What?"

"A piercing isn't really appropriate for a muffin." She said pressing her fingernail my bare stomach.

My eyelashes fluttered, and I was embarrassed that everyone could probably hear it.

"Oh." was all I managed to say.

I felt my heart starting to beat faster and I wanted to get away from her before she started insulting me in front of everyone.

My mom gave me a "don't mess with me" look, before she turned around and swung her hips towards my dad.

I put my head down and tried to ignore her voice that kept repeating over and over in my head.

You've put on a little weight...

I bit my lip and grabbed a plastic fork from the table, sticking it into a piece of chicken. I turned away from my mother, who was taking a drink offered to me by a frat boy.

I tried to pretend I was listening to Maddie and Bryan's conversation, but I failed because my mother's words kept repeating itself.

I saw Yeji taking a step toward me, with a bottle of beer in her hand, in with her other hand she wrapped around my neck as she stopped behind me to place her chin on the top of my head.

Her right hand rested on my bare stomach, patting there, exactly the same place where my mother's finger pressed.

I leaned against her chest and she gave me a kiss on my temple.

"Don't listen to your mom, you're
You're perfect." She whispered so only I could hear her.

My heart suddenly felt warmer and I smiled.

Who cares what my mother thinks
mother thinks as long as I have Yeji who likes me just the way I am?

I felt really weird and bad about this situation, so I decided to put the plate back on the table and go
chat with Zayn, who was alone at the table, drinking water and smoking a cigarette.

"Hi." I said and he nodded his head,
not bothering to let go of the cigarette.

"Where's James?" I asked him and
he shrugged his shoulders.

"We're not attached at the hip, Ryu." he said and I knew I had stroked a nerve there.

"Is everything okay between you guys?"

"I don't know, ask that girl he's been fucking recently."

"What?" I suddenly remembered that girl from a week or so ago at the party who was dancing with James.

"I don't want to talk about it." then he said and took another puff.

"It's okay, sorry."

I looked away from him, towards the people in the garden, and I rolled my eyes when I saw my mother chatting with Yeji, with her hand on her hip and a flirtatious smile on her face.

I sighed and decided to ignore that, but I still had that unpleasant feeling in the pit of my stomach.

And I was fucking scared, because the last time I had this feeling was when I was twelve years old
and I was overweight.

We left an hour later, dropping Yeji at the fraternity house, so I had to walk with my parents back to my dorm, where they could take their Jeep and go to their hotel to change clothes for dinner.

"So I'm going to change the reservation for ten in Madison Park."

"Why, who else is coming?"

"Well, you know, your sister and Jisoo, Yuna and her girlfriend, us and oh, your best friend."

"Best friend?"

"Jake something."

"Oh, is he?" I asked.

He didn't.

"Yes, and he's bringing his boyfriend, Max." My dad informed me and I sighed.

At least he's bringing Max, or else
he would definitely end up ogling my dad all night.

"Okay then. We'll meet you there at
eight, right?" I asked her and he confirmed.

My mom didn't even bother to say goodbye to me as they got back in the car and left. Once I got back to the bedroom, I picked out some clothes.

I decided to wear a sleeveless red blouse, a white skirt and matching red high heels.

After showering, I got dressed and put on my make-up and then proceeded to curl the ends of my hair and send Yeji a text message as I sat down on my bed.

Ryujin: when are you coming?
Yeji: when you want to? ;)
Ryujin: Yeji
Yeji: Ryujin... Jake Max and I will be there in five minutes. I'm in the car right now.

I was glad she started writing grammatically correct texts.

Then I clicked on my conversation with jake.

Ryujin: I heard you were coming over tonight. My dad is of off limits.
Jake: Do you think I'm some kinda
whore?
Ryujin: You honestly want me to
answer?
Jake: never mind:)) I'm actually after your mother, baby. She's
hot.
Ryujin: why you're my friend again?
Jake: because I'm hot and gay and you owe me.
Ryujin: I owe you because.... ?????
Jake: Do I need to start with Yeji's cock?
Ryujin: just come here.
Jake: you can come down, we're just around the corner.

I closed my phone and put it in my
clutch, before grabbing my keys and locking the door, then headed down the hallway, already nervous for tonight.

As soon as I opened the door and walked upstairs, I was met with three different smells.

"Hello." I greeted them and made eye contact with Jake through the rearview mirror.

He winked at me and I diverted
my attention to Yeji, who was
looking at my choice of clothing.

"What?" I asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious, something that had never happened before with her.

"Nothing, you look great. But I can
see your bra through that shirt." She said and I looked down as she started to drive.

"So?"

"So the people are going to be
looking."

"You don't have to worry about that." Jake said from the back seat and Max laughed. "Don't get me wrong, baby, you're hot, but boobs aren't my thing."

"I get it, asshole."

Jake made a kissing noise and I turned my head to look at Yeji. It was then that I realized that
she was looking so good.

Her orange hair was pulled back in
soft bangs over her forehead and all the piercings were gone.

She was wearing a black blazer and an white button down with black jeans and Vans. She looked so good.

"You're looking." She said and I smiled, turning my head.

"Because you look good."

"I always look good." she said and placed a hand on my thigh as she stopped at a red light after we crossed the bridge.

"Do you guys need a room?" Jake asked and I laughed.

"For you, maybe." I said and they laughed.

We arrived at the restaurant five minutes later. It was a two building, with fancy lights and even had parking in the valley.

Yeji left her car to a man and smiled at me, before intertwined our fingers.

"Don't be nervous, okay baby?" She said and I nodded my head, even though I was freaking out inside.

God knows what my Mom would do next.

And yes, maybe I was overreacting
too much, but I knew this dinner
wasn't going to end with laughter and a good atmosphere.

The hostess greeted us as soon as she asked for the name of our reservation.

Shin.

"Table sixty-eight, second floor."

"So close." Yeji whispered to me and I rolled my eyes, because of course she would do something dirty with everything.

We followed a waiter to our table, and I wasn't pleased to see that
everyone was already there, in the middle of an apparently seemingly amusing conversation.

Jake and Max walked in front of us
us, and I leaned over to Yeji.

"Let's pray." I said and she snorted.

We took our seats and I ended up
between Jake and Yeji, right in front of my mom.

"I never thought I'd see you wearing something like that." said my mom and my hands shook in my lap because GOD, here we go.

As luck would have it, a waiter came over to our table and we ordered our drinks.

Jake, Ning and Max had beer, my mom and dad had wine, they said their hotel was just across the
across the street, and the rest of us bought coke.

"Diet coke." My mom corrected me, when I told the waiter my order.

My eyes were fixed on her, trying to tell her to stop, just with my gaze. She arched her eyebrows and pursed her lips, tilting her head.

It was her bitchy look. She used it rarely because she was a good mother most of the time. But when she got really angry, it took her a long time to forgive.

It was partly my fault, because I told her that she was a whore, (indirectly).

Who knew she would be offended?

The waiter left and as my dad
started a conversation with Jake and Max, and Yuna with Rosé, Ningning and Jisoo, my mom decided to smile at Yeji.

"So, what happened between you and Soobin? You never really told me why you two broke up."

"Did you talk to him after you found out we broke up?" I asked,
of course.

"I've met him on a couple of
occasions." she said and I cringed at her suggestive tone.

Her eyes strayed to my dad, who wasn't even paying attention.

"I liked Soobin. You guys were cute
together." She continued and Yeji's leg began to rapidly up and down, nervously.

"Yeah, well, I didn't." I told her and put a hand on Yeji's thigh.

"What about you, Yeji?" asked my
Mom.

"About what?" She asked.

"Any previous girlfriends?"

"No."

"I don't believe it!" My mom grinned in surprised, leaning her elbows on the table, showing off a generous cleavage.

I saw Yeji's eyes lower to her breats, and my mom's satisfied smile made me really uncomfortable.

I ran my hand down Yeji's leg, moving closer to her zipper.

Her eyes were locked on me and I kept my gaze on my mom, who started to join in on Dad's conversation.

Rosé asked Yeji a question and she
answered as I unzipped her pants,
sliding my hand underneath her
tight briefs.

I smiled when I felt her, to reveal
that she was already hard under my touch. My fingers wrapped around her cock and pretended to listen to the conversation.

I had to hold back a grin when Yeji was asked a complicated question and she had to try not to stammer through the whole answer.

I pressed my thumb against her tip,
my heart beating faster when Yuna shot me a confused look from across the table.

I began to slowly raise and lower my fist on her dick and I had no idea why I was doing this. All I knew was that I was enjoying it, I loved watching yeji nervous,
trying to keep her cool.

I almost burst out laughing when the waiter came over and took our orders, that's When I felt Yeji shaking in my hand, it meant that she was very close.

My fingers brushed her balls and she bit his lip, probably dreading the moment when all eyes would be on her for the order.

After Ningning finished her order, it was Yeji's turn to order. Her cheeks were flushed and she was so beautiful and cute that I almost stopped to admire her.

"I'd like the steak with fries and some chocolate ice cream for dessert." She said, the last word came out in a sharp tone, and she came into my palm.

I saw Jake shoot her a confused look, before he took it twice, his eyes landed on my hand. His eyes widened and his lips curved into a proud smile.

I grabbed a tissue with my left hand, to wiped my right hand.

"Ryu, it's your turn." My dad said and I nodded my head, just as Yeji excused herself from the table.

"Um, I'd like the same thing, please." I said to the waiter, because I didn't have time to check the menu.

"Are you sure you want steak this late? It goes straight to the stomach and thighs."

Mom said and I dug my nails into my palms, because I definitely heard her this time.

I knew I was red in the cheeks, but
Jake changed the subject right away.

I also thanked God that Yeji wasn't here to hear it, because I was afraid she might actually pay attention to what my mom was saying and agree with her.

She came back when our orders had already taken, and asked if she had missed anything, then leaned over to whisper in my ear to whisper in my ear.

"You're fucking crazy."

I turned my head to answer her in a whisper.

"You like it."

She kissed my ear in response, then turned away and asked me what I had ordered.

"Same as you."

She smiled and took a sip from her bottle of coke, not bothering to
pouring it into the glass.

"What wedding?" My mother asked, listening to Yuna tell Ningning about Seunming and Chris's wedding in a month.

"Two guys? Am I invited?" she asked.

"Not really." I told her.

She shot me a stern look and then
took a sip of wine.

"I don't think I'm going to come anyway." she said to Yuna. "In fact, we're going to Germany for a
Leonard Cohen concert, actually."

And since Jake seemed to be really
interested in how my parents met, my mother began to tell her whole life story.

Of course she's going to make it all
about herself.

I pretended to listen, even though I had alreadyheard this story too many times.

When our food finally arrived, I was literally starving. I happily dug into my fries, cut into my steak, and occasionally took sips of my coke.

"Don't you think you ate a little too much?" My mom asked and I clenched my fingers around my fork.

"You don't want to get fat again, do you?"

I bit my lip and felt everyone staring at me. I wanted to cry and I felt a lump in my throat as I continued to eating, trying to ignore it.

I felt Yeji's hand on my thigh, stroking up and down, before she squeezed it, as if to let me know she was here.

I finished my food and dessert too.

Fuck you, mom!

We left the restaurant at half past ten, when my parents were drunk and Jake started making
inappropriate talks with Max and Rosé at the same time.

We struggled into the car, and I didn't even say goodbye to my parents, because my mind was somewhere else.

Fat again...

You ate a little too much...

All those words kept going through my mind and I tried to ignore them by turning on the radio.

"You know guys, I saw the handjob." Jake said from the back seat and Yeji raised her eyes up to look at him through the rearview mirror.

"Nice cock, Yej." He added, before he turning his attention back to me. "And I bow to you, Ryu."

He then fell asleep on Max's shoulder and passed out when we got to my bedroom.

"Thank you." I said to Yeji. "My family loves you."

Then she walked me inside, putting her arm around my shoulders as soon as we entered the building.

"Are you okay?"

I shrugged.

"Sure."

"Don't listen to your mom, okay?" I hope that you don't.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna go back to that. Don't worry. She's bad."

She gave me a sad smile and stopped in front of my door.

"Do you want me to come back after I leave those two idiots?"

"If you want. Or can I change and
come to yours? There's a bigger bed."

"Get your clothes and you can take a shower there."

"Okay." I agreed and she smiled, wait for me to pick out some clothes for tomorrow and tonight.

When we arrived at the fraternity house, Yeji and Max helped Jake out of the car before carrying him upstairs and plopping him down on his bed.

"I'm going to um-take a shower." I said to Yeji, who unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt.

"Okey. I'm gonna go downstairs a while."

I smiled and pulled out my cotton pajama pants and my t-shirt, before going to her bathroom and closing the door.

I left my clothes on the window sill and tied my hair into a ponytail, before taking off my skirt and blouse.

I cringed when I saw my stomach in the mirror, before turning around so I could see my profile, running my hand over it and pinching the fat.

An unsettling sensation began to
to build up in the pit of my stomach and I was afraid of the thoughts running through my head, the same thoughts from seven years ago.

I hated the way my stomach was swollen from the coke and the food
food, bulging horribly.

I sighed and actually agreed my mother's words in my head.

I took a step toward the shower, but suddenly stopped next to the toilet.
I hated myself for thinking about
making myself throw up.

I bit my lower lip as I played with my bra strap, not moving from my place.

"Shit." I mumbled and knelt down on my knees in front of the toilet, lifting up the seat.

I licked my lips before opening my
mouth and stuck two fingers down my throat, but nothing came out.

Then I stood up and tried again.
again. This time it worked and I managed to empty everything I had in my stomach, until I ran out of gagging.

After cleaning and flushing the toilet, I washed my hands and got in the shower, feeling disgustingly proud of myself.

Once I had finished showering, I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas, then I went downstairs to meet Yeji and a few other guys in the living room.

They were playing on the Xbox and I cuddled up with her while she was in a game with Bryan and
Josh.

She seemed to have made up with Josh, and I was glad I no longer had to feel guilty about separating her from her friends.

"Are you sleepy, babe?" She asked
as she passed the controller to Max,
letting him take her place.

"A little." I said and yawned.

"Let's go to bed then."

I nodded and stood up, waiting for
Yeji to grab her bottle of water from the coffee table, and then we proceeded to go upstairs.

"Yeji!" I exclaimed as she grabbed my waist from behind and turned me around, kissing me.

"What, I can't kiss my girlfriend?" She asked smiling, before kissing my neck, pulling me to her as we walked to the door.

"We're in the hallway." I said and she opened the door with her free hand and pushed me inside. "What's wrong with you?"

I asked her as she put the bottle down on her desk, then pulled me on top of her on the bed. She didn't answer, but rolled us over and
and tucked her arm under my tank top.

"Your skin is so soft." She murmured, kissing my neck.

And by soft you mean fat.

"Yeji... I'm really tired." I told her.

"I'm not going to do anything... I just like to touch you. I like to feel you close. You make me feel so... weird."

My heart began to beat faster
and she ran her hand across my stomach, before she pulled away from me and patted my thigh to let me know that I could hug her.

I smiled and shuffled over to her, burying my nose in her neck and placing my leg between hers.

We were silent for a while, trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't, because all I could think about was what I was going to eat tomorrow and trying to remember how many calories were in certain foods.

"Are you okay?" Yeji whispered, and I startled, thinking she had already fallen asleep.

"What, yeah. Why?"

"Because you've been drawing shapes on my skin for a while and that means you can't sleep because
there's something keeping you awake."

"It's nothing."

"I thought you were tired."

"I am." I said, and wondered if she understood the double meaning of my words.

There was a brief silence and she took my chin to make me look at her, even though it was completely dark in the room.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"It's not because of what your mother said, is it?"

"No, fuck her."

"I'd rather not," She said, trying to
to lighten the atmosphere but failing. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Yeji. Please."

"Please what?"

I fell silent, closing my eyes.
eyes.

"I'm going to sleep now." I let her know and she sighed.

She began to play with my hair as I slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping that tomorrow I would feel different because of my weight and appearance.

It all came out suddenly. The insecurities, the worries about
about how I would look the next day, how many calories I would be allowed tomorrow and how much weight I could lose in a certain period of time.

I felt Yeji move slowly underneath me, and her breathing was irregular, which meant she wasn't asleep yet.

I wondered what was keeping her
awake at night, what was going through her head right before she fell asleep.

What was the last thing she thought about before she fell asleep, wondering if it was me.

I'm fat...

I gulped and tried to count sheep.

"Ryu?" She whispered but I remained still. I didn't want her to ask any more questions. "Are you awake, baby?"

I didn't answer.

She squeezed my shoulder, still playing with my hair.

What if she agrees with my mother? If we go to dinner after Rosé's graduation and she starts to
commenting again?

What if she breaks up with me because I'm fat?

I frowned and tried no to cry under her arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.2K 23
(G!P) Ryujin meets her new hot neighbour, Yeji. Both hit it off immediately and things seem to fall into place...Or that's what it seems. As their lo...
187K 9.6K 46
Part 2 of Icy Like Diamonds A lot has changed since Ryujin and Yeji agreed to becoming friends. Will their relationship also suffer changes?
43.8K 1K 12
(G!P) The journey of two friends discovering their love for each other is something inevitable. G!P RYUJIN *mature content* smut Don't like it, don't...
95.7K 5.5K 41
Yeji has been waiting for her 21st birthday so she can finally see her soulmate. Cover has nothing to do with story. Just thought they were cute lol...