Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
20: Rampage
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
26: Chocoholic
27: Date?
28: New Underground
29: Unexpected arrival
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
33: Tournament Part-4
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
37: Undertale
38: Christmas
39: Creation

36: Connection

384 10 10
By DynamicCiocea

Chara...POV_________________

It's been a few months since the action in the Multiverse started to calm down. We're finally enjoying our lives peacefully, but Y/N has been kinda down lately.

Today especially, he's been constantly lost in his thoughts.

We were watching Undernovela in the living room when I decided to bring it up.

"Y/N." I called out as he turned towards me.

"What is it?" He asked calmly as I stared into his E/C eyes.

"You've been acting strange these past few days. Is something bothering you?" I asked as he turned towards the TV.

"......Today...... It's the 6 Year mark. Since my Parents died." He explained as my eyes widened.

I pulled him into a hug and he burried his face into my neck as I slowly caressed his hair.

After a while, he got up and extended a hand towards me.

"Cmon'. Let's visit them." He said as I stared at him speechless.

Visit them..... Does he mean their Graves? In the land of the Creators? He wants to take me there?

Slowly, I took his hand and the world around us started to change.

We appeared on the surface, but something wasn't right. We were in a cemetery.

"Is this....." I murmured as he nodded and pointed towards two Gravestones.

It read D/N L/N and M/N L/N.....

Next to those two was another Gravestone, which read...... Y/N L/N.

Looking towards Y/N, I noticed him just standing there, so I held my hand out and created a few Buttercups.

Thanks to the Powers Y/N gave me, I'm basically a Creator now, so I can create anything, just like him.

I slowly walked towards the two Gravestones as Y/N stared at me.

Once I was done decorating them, I returned to his side and he shot me a gentle smile as he held my hand.

"Can't you...... revive them?" I asked, still staring at their Graves.

"......I could..... But it just doesn't feel right..... I'd rather let them rest peacefully." He said as I nodded slowly.

He then flinched and quickly pulled his hood up as some footsteps could be heard behind us.

An old man with a cane appeared as he shot me a caring smile.

"I didn't think there was anyone left to mourn these two." He slowly said as he laid down his own set of flowers.

Y/N stood there, still not facing the old man.

"We were....... close." Said Y/N as the old man flinched upon hearing his voice. He spun around and stared at Y/N with wide eyes.

"Y/N?" He asked and pulled Y/N into a deep hug.

"H-Hello, old man Garm." Said Y/N nervously, as he hugged back.

The old man, Garm, started asking a lot of questions as he kept glancing between Y/N's Grave and Y/N.

Sighing, Y/N put a hand on Garm's head and transfered some information as the elder calmed down.

"R-Reincarnation...... To think such a thing is possible...." Muttered Garm as he looked towards me.

"And who's this? Did you finally find your special someone?" He asked as Y/N introduced me.

"Yea. She's Chara. Chara, this is Garm. He was my Neighbour. When my parents were away, I used to stay at his place." Explained Y/N as I extended my hand towards the elder.

"Nice you meet you, mister Garm." I greeted as he shook my hand and shot me a smile.

"Good to meet you, too. Take care of this young lad, will you?" He said with a smirk as I nodded.

"That goes without saying." I said as Y/N blushed a little.

Garm then turned towards Y/N and shot him a gentle smile as he slowly walked towards him with his cane.

"I still can't belive you're alive. And look at how much you've grown." He said as Y/N chuckled.

"Yea, that happens to people as time goes by." Said Y/N as the elder stared at him.

"Y/N, take care of yourself." He said with a calm tone as Y/N nodded.

The old man started to leave with a smile on his face. He struggled to walk a bit, so he constantly used his cane for support.

Seeing this, Y/N snapped his fingers, healing Garm's back as he started walking easily.

Surprised, he turned back, but it was too late, since we had already teleported away.

Temskip (Brought to you by Chara admiring the streets filled with people.)

Y/N and I were currently walking towards his favourite cafe as I kept thinking about something.

"Y/N. Why do you think you were reincarnated?" I asked as he thought for a bit.

"Probably some higher being was bored, so it created its own form of entertainment." He said.

"A higher being......" I said under my breath as we reached the cafe.

After drinking a hot cocoa, Y/N showed me more things around his world until the sun started to fade.

"Cmon'. I know the perfect place to watch the sunset." He said as he extended a hand towards me.

Without hesitation, I took his hand. Next second, we appeared on a cliffside.

Below us was the sea.

The reflection of the sun spread across the water as we sat down and I stared in awe.

"It's...... beautiful...." I murmured as he nodded and pulled me closer.

"Thank you." He said as I turned towards him.

"For what?" I asked as he chuckled.

"For being here with me." He said as I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Anytime." I said as the sun slowly disappeared in the horizon.

We stood there for a while until I broke the silence.

"Y/N. What..... What was the me in Undertale like?" I asked as he smiled.

"The Chara of Undertale. She's the true hero of the Underground." He said as I stared at him, awaiting an explanation.

"Like you, she was adopted by the Dreemurrs. As you know, in Undertale, Asgore and Toriel are the King and Queen of the Underground." He explained as I waited for him to continue.

"After being treated with love, which she never experienced before, she wanted to repay their kindness, so she started searching for ways to break the barrier." He added as I realised where he was going with this.

The seven human souls.

"She and Azzy made a plan. She whould sacrafice herself by eating poisonous Buttercup Flowers and Azzy whould take her soul and cross the barrier. He whould then gather another six souls and destroy that same barrier." He completed as I strengthened the grip on his hand.

"Did they destroy the barrier?" I asked as he slowly shook his head.

"Their plan failed. Azzy didn't have the heart to take an innocent life, so when he arrived at your village, the villagers took advantage of his kindness and tried to kill him." He explained as he noticed my worry.

Y/N then pulled me into a tight hug as he continued his story.

"With his last breath, he crossed the barrier back into the Underground and turned to dust in Asgore's flower garden, right before Asgore and Toriel. With that, Asgore vowed to kill all humans that entered the Underground and Toriel returned to the Ruins." He continued as I felt a few tears run down my cheeks.

Seeing this, Y/N wiped them away and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"And she's basically you, so that means you sacrificed yourself for your family, Chara." He said in a gentle voice as I tackled him into a hug and he fell on his back with me on his chest.

"Thank you...." I said in a low voice as he returned the hug.

"I love you." He said calmly as I laid my head on his chest and stared into the sea.

"I love you too" I said as we both stared at the beautiful view before us.

KM's Palace

Player...POV_________________

A lot of time has passed, since I became KM's assistant.

He's allowed me to go back to my AU whenever I wanted to and we've grown a lot closer. Maybe too close, even.

Every time I gaze upon his satisfied smile, my heart starts to race. And lately, this has been happening too much.

So much, that I can deny it no longer. I've fallen for him. I'm in love with the King of the Multiverse.....

Recently, he's been overworking himself and I'm starting to worry for his mental state.

We were in the Throne Room like usual when I decided to approach the subject.

"KM. We need to talk." I said with my arms crossed as I stood before him.

"What is it?" He asked in a tired voice.

"THIS! You need a break!" I exclaimed, pointing at him as he stared at me in surprise.

"No, I don't...." He murmured as he leaned back on his Throne.

"Besides, there's nobody to take my place. What if something happends while I'm away?" He asked as I got an idea.

"Oh, I know! Wait here." I said as I opened my control pannel and teleported to a certain Destroyer.

Nightmare's Castle

Once I arrived to the dark Dimension, I knocked on the doors of the Castle and was soon greeted by Killer.

"Player? What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

"Hello, Killer. Is Error here?" I asked as he shot me a mischievous grin.

"Did he get in trouble? Hehe, Nightmare's gonna love this." He said, opening the doors and letting me inside.

We walked through the dark halls of the Castle until we reached a living room. The whole gang was there.

"Error's in trouble!" Yelled Killer from beside me as everyone turned towards us.

"No, No. He's not in trouble. I'm just here to ask for a favour." I explained as Killer stared at me with a betrayed look.

Walking over to Error's couch, I stood before him with a smile on my face.

"Error, whould you be so kind as to take KM's place for a day?" I asked nicely as the others stared intrigued.

"What? Why whould I do that. That's his job." He said lazily as I crossed my arms and stared daggers into his soul.

"You won't, huh? Even though I came all this way and asked you so nicely." I said with venom in my words as he flinched.

"Do you know how hard it is for him? He's been working non stop for so many years, while you've been lazing off!" I yelled angrily as the others stared in shock.

".....Fine, we'll do this the hard way." I said, summoning my control pannel as my eyes glowed red.

I then pressed a button and Error suddenly stood up against his will.

"W-What? What did you just do?" He asked, struggling to escape my control.

"It's not my fault you swore the Oath. So..... sucks to suck." I said playfully as I began walking away with him not far behind me.

'It's so useful to have full control of those under the Oath. Thanks Y/N.' I thought with a smile on my face.

"I'll be borrowing Error for the day. There's no problem with that, is there?" I asked, glaring at the rest of the 'bad' Sanses.

They all quickly shook their heads as I smiled and teleported Error and myself back to KM's Throne Room.

KM's Palace

Once I arrived with Error behind me, KM stood up from his seat and eyed the Destroyer carefully.

"How did you achieve this?" He questioned me, grinning as Error still struggled to get out of my control.

"Y/N's gift. I have full control of those who swore the Oath. Even more than you do." I explained as he chuckled and looked towards Error.

".......Ugh. Fine, I'll do it. But just for a day!" Said the angry Destroyer as KM nodded and extended a hand towards me, which I immediately took.

"Alright. Let's go." He said, taking one last glance at the Throne Room. He erased the Throne before he created a Wormhole.

'Error whould've probably used the Throne, so it was a good move on his part.' I thought as I felt myself getting dragged into the Wormhole.

Outertale

Once we arrived in Outertale, KM took me to a hill and we sat down, gazing upon the stars.

"It's so...... beautiful. I never thought I'd get to see Outertale in person." I said as he chuckled and nodded.

"Yea....." He murmured as a sudden silence engulfed the area.

".....Thanks. For this....." He said, looking away and scratching his chin nervously. That probably took a lot of pride to say.

"Y-Your welcome." I responded, blushing a bit.

Noticing the distance between us, I scooted closer to him and placed my hand down for support.

Unfortunately....... or maybe fortunately..... his hand happened to be there too, so he flinched at the touch.

I quickly pulled away as we both blushed heavily.

Once I turned back, I noticed he was staring right at me with a small pink blush visible on his cheeks.

I stared back into his pink eyes as I felt my hand slowly reaching for his cheek.

With a quick motion, I gave him a peck on the cheek and turned away embarrassed.

"Thank you, for finally taking some time off. I was getting worried, you kno-" I tried saying, but was interrupted by a sudden tackle.

KM was now pinning me down to the ground as he stared deep into my crimson eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something, but that didn't last long, since I was interrupted by a something being pressed ontop of my lips.

He was kissing me....

As he departed, I looked away, with my face being the reddest it has ever been.

"Player. You're the first person to actually show concern for me. The first to actually want to know me. The first who I fell for....." He declared as I stared into his glowing pink eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is..... Will you be my Queen?" He asked, blushing like crazy as I stared at him speechless.

I was too shocked to move a muscle.

Seeing this, he began lowering his head, but I quickly stopped him by pulling his skull back up and giving a kiss in return.

"Yes. Of course I will." I said with teary eyes as I pulled him into a bear hug.

He returned the hug and started to sob a little as he burried his face in my shoulder.

"I love you, KM." I said slowly into his ear.

"I love you too, Player." He responded as he tightened the hug.

We both ended up falling asleep under the starry sky, in each other's embrace.

——————————————————————

Words: 2521

A/N: Hello everyone.

Getting a bit more lore of Y/N's past.
Sorry for the late update.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
6.6K 442 10
"Please just... leave me alone..." Maybe that was the last straw for me, the last beating I could take before it finally kicked me off the edge. The...
2.2K 72 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
4.3K 75 15
!THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED!FOR FULL STORY, CHECK OUT JAKEI ON YOUTUBE AND PATREON! The story takes place in a post-Pacifist timeline in the origi...