Mortal Kombat Harem x Male OC...

By Tyrannodeath87

This is a reboot of the first stories I've written on Wattpad. I've noticed that they weren't the best of qua... More

Q/A
Question Results
Character Bio
Harem
Prologue 1: Manado's Beginning
Act 1: Mortal Kombat 9
Prologue (MK9): He Must Win
Chapter 1: The Actor: Johnny Cage
Chapter 2: The Rescue: Sonya Blade
Chapter 3: Hellfire: Scorpion
Chapter 4: Assassin: Cyrax
Chapter 5 The Tournament: Manado Chujin and Liu Kang
Chapter 6: The Soldier: Jax
Chapter 7: The Search: Smoke
Chapter 8: Revenge: Sub Zero
Chapter 9: Truth Revealed: Kitana
Chapter 10: A friend in Need: Jade
Chapter 11: The Shaolin Monks: Liu Kang and Kung Lao
Chapter 12: Blood Mage: Skarlet
Chapter 13: Invasion: Stryker
Chapter 14: Former Mercenary: Kabal
A/N
Chapter 15: Cyberized: Cyber Sub Zero
Chapter 16: The Forces of Light: Nightwolf
Chapter 17: Last Stand: Raiden
Epilogue (Mk9)
Q/A
Act 2: Mortal Kombat X
Prologue (MKX): The Past
Chapter 1: The Fighting Star: Johnny Cage
Chapter 2: Civil War: Kotal Kahn
Chapter 3: Captured: Manado Chujin
Chapter 4: Lin Kuei: Sub Zero
Chapter 5: Shaolin Archer: Kung Jin
Chapter 6: Family Over Everything: Sonya Blade
Chapter 7: Questionable Loyalty: D'Vorah
Chapter 9: Out of Retirement: Jax
A/N
Chapter 10: Escaping Hell: Ashrah
Chapter 11: Blood For Blood: Scorpion
Chapter 12: A God's Regret: Raiden
Chapter 13: A Fight Against Formidable Odds: Jacqui Briggs
Chapter 14: A Battle for The Ages: Cassie Cage and Zaveer Chujin
Zaveer Chujin Character Bio
Chapter 15: Training and Relevations: Li Mei
Chapter 16: An Act of Treason: Sareena
Chapter 17: A Kahn's Fall: Mileena
Epilogue (MKX)
Act 3: Mortal Kombat 11
MK11 Manado Chujin Reveal Trailer
MK11 Zaveer Chujin Reveal Trailer
Prologue (MK11): The Corruption of a God
Chapter 1: Next of Kin: Cassie Cage
Chapter 2: Timequake: General Kotal
Chapter 3: Shaolin Monks: Liu Kang and Kung Lao
Chapter 4: Fire and Ice: Scorpion and Sub Zero
A/N
Chapter 5: The Fall of Gods: Revenant Manado
Chapter 6: Truths Revealed: Jade
Chapter 7: War on The Homefront: Johnny Cage
Chapter 8: The Temple of Argus: Manado Chujin
A/N
Chapter 9: Coming of Age: Kitana
Chapter 10: Fight Club: Sonya Blade
Chapter 10.5: Love is in the Air
Chapter 11: All in the Family: Jax and Jacqui
Chapter 12: To Hell and Back: Scorpion
Chapter 13: Cutting the Strings: Raiden
Chapter 14: End of an Era: Fire God Liu Kang
A/N
Chapter 15: Time's Arrow: Nightwolf
Chapter 16: Guardian for Life: Sheeva
Chapter 17: Winds of Change: Fujin
Chapter 18: Final Redemption: Nightmare
Chapter 19: Visions of Empire: Sindel and Shao Kahn
Chapter 20: A Desperate Rescue: Zaveer Chujin
Chapter 21: Checkmate: Shang Tsung
Epilogue (Mk11)
A/N

Chapter 8: The Shirai Ryu Telepath: Takeda Takahashi

702 30 14
By Tyrannodeath87

At the refugee camp, Manado and Zaveer can be seen surrounding a large table alongside Johnny Cage, General Blade and Jax.

"Alright, let me see if I understand you correctly. Your telling me that Kotal Kahn violated the Reiko Accords and took my daughter and her team prisoner?" Johnny asks.

"That about sums it up." Manado replies.

"We need to get them back." Jax urges.

"Jax, in our current position, we won't be able. Kotal Kahn will his entire army by the portal ready to take down any and all threats." Sonya points out.

"My daughter is with them Sonya! You expect me to just stand by and leave her there?!" Jax asks angrily.

"We won't just stand by. I'll get them." Zaveer assures.

"Zaveer, what you are suggesting is too much of a risk." Manado says.

"Dad, I'm the only one who can do this. Jax and the special forces are going to be going after Quan Chi. And we don't have anyone else available. I need to do this. Please." Zaveer says.

Manado says nothing but looks towards the trio to back them up but neither of them have any words to say. Manado takes a deep breath and looks Zaveer dead in the eye.

"If you are certain about this, you'll need to be prepared." Manado says.

He then takes his blue gem and places it in Zaveer's hand.

"Use this to travel in and out of Outworld. It will be your only way to travel to the realm safely. From there, you need to pinpoint their location." Manado explains.

Sonya then walks up towards the two of them.

"I have a tracker locating Cassie's communicator. Use it to find their location." Sonya says.

Zaveer nods his head in determination. He then turns his head and with the blue gem, opens a portal to Outworld. Before he could walk forwards, Jax puts a robotic hand on his shoulder, causing him to look towards him.

"Bring her home." Jax urges.

Zaveer shows a soft smile.

"I promise." Zaveer assures.

Jax then releases his grip on Zaveer's shoulder and he then walks through the portal, determined to complete his mission.

In Outworld, in what appears to be a brig on the lower decks of a docked ship, Team S.F. can be seen inside holding cells. Jacqui examines her cell, looking for a way out. Cassie tries forcing the door of her cell open to no success. Kung Jin meditates. Takeda sits on the bench in his cell, one hand on his temple.

"So what'chu guys think? They gonna kill us?" Jacqui asks.

"They would've done it by now." Takeda says.

"Unless Kotal Kahn's planning on having us as "guests'' at the Koliseum." Kung Jin suggests.

Cassie rattles the bars on the cell door, to no avail. She sighs in frustration.

"Well, if they don't kill us, my mother will. Me, at least." Cassie says.

"Tough being the general's daughter?" Takeda asks.

"You have no idea." Cassie sighs.

"I do. My great-whatever grandfather took down Shang Tsung. Saved Earthrealm. How often do you think that comes up at family gatherings?" Kung Jin says.

"That was six hundred years ago." Cassie informs.

"And yet you'd think it happened yesterday." Kung Jin says.

"No pressure there." Jacqui replies.

"I've trained all my life... can fight my way out of (nearly) anything... but I still feel like a second-rate Cage." Cassie explains.

"At least you grew up with people expecting things from you." Takeda says.

"I thought you and your dad were best friends?" Jacqui asks.

He then gets up and walks toward the cell door, leaning on the bars.

"Now. He was a no-show for a long time." Takeda informs.

"I can relate." Jacqui says.

"What was that like growing up? Having an ex-revenant father?" Kung Jin asks.

"Jin!" Takeda calls out.

"No, I'm asking! Couldn't have been easy." Kung Jin says.

"...He was just a BIT overprotective. When I joined S-F, Mister Cage insisted on being the one to tell my dad. He thought it'd go over smoother." Jacqui explains.

Cassie chuckles at this.

"I'll never forget that day. My dad came home with a broken jaw." Cassie says.

They all then share brief chuckles at that comment.

After a moment's silence, they hear footsteps from above deck. A silhouette appears at the hatch of the deck, and the sound of keys jingling is unmistakable.

"All right, I got this." Takeda says.

"You've got what, exactly?" Cassie asks.

"Trust me." Takeda assures.

The hatch is then opened. One of Kotal Kahn's soldiers enters the deck with a bucket full of bread loafs. He stops once he reaches the end of the staircase.

"Away from the bars!" The soldier orders.

Team S.F. Then comply with the order. The soldier tosses the bread loaves to each of them in turn. When he gets to Takeda, he notices the Shirai Ryu in his telepathic stance and steps in for a closer look. Takeda has his eyes closed in concentration, until they suddenly snap open. The soldier groans and tries to clutch his head, but falls unconscious before he can.

Takeda leans through the bars and grabs the keys on his waist belt. He unlocks the door to his cell but before he can start unlocking the other cell doors, a sound of something slamming the roof gains everyone's attention. Takeda takes a step back as the roof eventually gives way from a Osh-Tekk soldiers is slammed to the ground, courtesy of Zaveer.

"Zaveer?" Jacqui asks in surprise.

"Didn't think I'd leave you all behind, did you?" Zaveer asks with a smirk on his face.

"How did you find us?" Takeda asks.

"I tracked you guys here. It's a Long story." Zaveer explains as he and Takeda begin freeing the others.

"How'd you do that anyway?" Zaveer asks Takeda, taking note of the unconscious soldier near where he was kept.

"I overloaded his senses. Only works at short range." Takeda explains.

"Being the son of a telepath has its perks." Jacqui says.

"I didn't used to think so." Takeda informs.

Jacqui looks over to Kung Jin, who shrugs his shoulders. Team S.F. all then exit the brig.

Five Years Ago, Takeda can be seen walking through the devastated remains of a once vibrant metropolis, outfitted in the yellow garb of the Shirai Ryu. He warily scans his surroundings, but there are no signs of life throughout the entire urban wasteland.

He then approaches the edge of a building, taking cover next to it. As he peeks around the corner, a chained kunai impales itself into the concrete inches from his head. Scorpion, now fully human, and better known as Hanzo Hasashi, pulls his weapon back into his grasp. Hanzo is noticeably wearing ninja garb that is much looser looking than his previous outfit when he was a spectre.

Takeda charges at him with a scissors kick, but the two strikes are blocked easily by Scorpion. He throws several more kicks, but Hanzo evades them all. The former wraith goes on the offensive with several punches, two of which Takeda isn't quick enough to block. He takes them full in the face.

Takeda rallies and jumps into a spin kick. Hanzo avoids the kick, but Takeda grabs one of his holstered swords from his back. It takes the Shirai Ryu master a few moments, and a double take, before he realises what Takeda did. When he does, he pulls out the other sword and readies himself.

The two ninjas then engage in a swordfight, each parrying the other's swipes at lightning quick speed. After Hanzo dodges a swipe at his waist, Takeda throws his sword directly at his master's sword-hand. Scorpion blocks the attack and sends the stolen sword soaring skywards, but that gives Takeda the opening to charge forward and jump-kick his master square in the face.

Hanzo Hasashi falls down hard, and Takahashi catches the falling sword. He swings it downward, but stops it an inch from his master's neck. For a moment he does nothing but give his mentor a knowing look.

"Yield." Takeda says.

Hanzo then flashes a brief smile.

"Well done." Hanzo says.

He then lightly pushes the sword away and offers his hand. Takeda accepts it and pulls him to his feet.

"You are now Chujin." Hanzo says as he places a hand on his chest and bows.

Takeda bows in response and offers him back his sword.

"You honour me, Master Hasashi." Takeda says.

Hanzo then takes the blade back and holsters it.

"Now that I'm Chujin, how will I serve the clan?" Takeda asks.

"Your future does not lie with the Shirai Ryu." Hanzo informs.

"But... the clan's my family." Takeda says.

Hanzo then turns away, but continues speaking.

"When I took you in, I promised your father–" Hanzo says before being cut off.

"I don't have a father." Takeda says.

A new voice then catches Takeda's attention.

"Yes you do. One who's proud of you. A Chujin in record time." Kenshi says.

The blind swordsman then bows to Takeda, but the younger man looks furious rather than happy.

"You knew he was coming? You said nothing?!" Takeda asks Hanzo.

"Knowing this would be your reaction, yes." Hanzo replies.

Takeda then moves forward, ready to attack his father.

"Takeda! Your father is not your enemy." Hanzo says.

The younger Takahashi remains unconvinced, and he addresses the elder Takahashi directly.

"Ten years. No visits, nothing. You abandoned me." Takeda says.

"I did not abandon you–" Kenshi tries to explain before being cut off.

"I was eight! My mother had just died! NOW you come back? Think you can jump right in as the proud dad?" Takeda asks angrily.

"Son, I–" Kenshi says as he tries to touch Takeda's shoulder, but finds his hand angrily slapped away.

"To hell with you! I am not your son!" Takeda yells.

They then fight. Reluctant to fight his own flesh and blood, Kenshi is soon at the disadvantage against the newly minted Chujin. After a brief melee, he is soon down on the ground thanks to his son.

"Now get up! I wanna knock you down again!" Takeda says.

As Kenshi is rising, Takeda moves in to strike him again. "

"Takeda, CEASE!" Hanzo commands.

At his master's voice, Takeda stops in mid-strike.

"Kenshi did not abandon you. He brought you here for your protection." Hanzo explains.

"Protection from what?!" Takeda asks.

"From those who murdered your mother." Hanzo replies.

"She... she died in an accident!" Takeda says, shocked by what he just heard.

"That is the story I asked Master Hasashi to tell you." Kenshi says before he then stands to his feet. But in truth, your mother was killed by Red Dragon assassins. I was the target. Suchin was the victim." Kenshi explains.

Takeda growls in fury and lunges forward, grabbing Kenshi by his outfit.

"Son of a bitch! It was your fault!" Takeda snaps.

He makes no move to strike him, though. Hanzo slowly steps forward.

"Your father has devoted his life to fighting animals like the Red Dragon. It is they who are without honour." Hanzo says.

Takeda lets his father go and walks away, taking a moment to collect his emotions. Beneath his anger, pain is clearly visible on his face.

"You shouldn't have hidden the truth." Takeda says.

"You would have gone after your mother's killers unprepared. I could not risk that." Kenshi explains.

Takeda says nothing, but slowly processes the information he's being told.

"Master Hasashi has perfected your fighting skills." Kenshi says.

His next words echo in Takeda's head, rather than being spoken aloud.

"Now it is time to complete your training." Kenshi says telepathically.

Takeda instinctively puts his hand to his head, in the stance he will later adopt when putting his own telepathic skills to use.

"How-- how did you do that?" Takeda asks.

"We are telepaths. A family gift." Kenshi says telepathically.

"I can read minds?" Takeda asks.

"Through training, we will determine your full abilities." Kenshi says telepathically before he reverts to speaking his next words. "And then we will hunt down the Red Dragon. Together." Kenshi says as he puts a hand on Takeda's shoulder.

This time it is not slapped away.

Back to the present day. Team S.F. take cover behind the side of the docked ship they were kept prisoner in. They spot Reptile, Ermac and Erron Black looking over the bodies of the soldiers killed by D'Vorah earlier.

"This is D'Vorah's work." Reptile says.

"No argument there. Only she could create wounds like these." Erron Black replies.

"That D'Vorah's full of surprises." Takeda whispers.

"Question is, is she working with anyone else?" Erron Black asks.

Reptile then sniffs the air and straightens up, seemingly catching a scent. He turns to face the docked ship. Erron notices and stands up as well.

"What is it?" Erron Black asks.

Team S.F. duck back down behind cover.

"Damn. He's made us." Takeda says.

"Okay guys, standard diamond formation. Takeda, you're on point. Zaveer, Jacqui, you two bring up the rear. Kung Jin, air cover." Cassie orders.

Kung Jin pulls an arrow from his quiver.

"You got it." Kung Jin replies.

On the dock, Reptile confirms his suspicions.

"The Earthrealmers! D'Vorah freed them!" Reptile yells.

Takeda, Cassie and Jacqui charge out of cover. As the Outworlders get into a fighting stance, Kung Jin lets loose an arrow that hits at their feet, unleashing a cloud of blue gas into the air. Team S.F. move in as they struggle to catch their breath.

Jacqui charges down Erron Black as Cassie and Zaveer engage in kombat with Ermac. Takeda runs up to Reptile and issues a challenge in Japanese. Reptile growls in response and turns invisible. Takeda looks around in anticipation, and finds Reptile directly in front of him, readying a punch. Takeda lands one of his own before it connects, staggering the Zaterran and turning him invisible again.

As Takeda looks around for Reptile, the lizardman is briefly outlined as he sneaks around Takeda's back. He comes at him from his right side with another punch, but Takeda blocks it and lands two hits of his own. Reptile is forced to back away and turn invisible once more.

As Takeda looks over the docks for his unseen foe, he notices a nearby barrel move and fall into the water. He puts two fingers to his temple and, remembering Sub Zero's training from earlier, realises that it was a distraction. He turns around to spot Reptile attacking him from behind. Takeda once again blocks his strike and throws a punch that catches Reptile in the kidney. He follows with a face strike and kicks him in the chest, sending him sprawling and turning invisible yet again.

Takeda holds his telepath stance yet again this time, and closes his eyes in concentration. As Reptile charges him from behind, Takeda turns and throws a fist that catches the Zaterran square on the forehead. He falls down and turns invisible for a fifth time.

As Takeda once again puts two fingers to his temple and closes his eyes, Reptile uncloaks a good few steps away from him and throws out his extendable tongue. Takeda catches it without even looking, then pulls Reptile in and punches him thrice in the face, staggering him back.

They then fight. Already weakened by Takeda's defense, Reptile finds himself at the disadvantage against the Shirai Ryu's fighting techniques and advanced weaponry. It isn't long until the Zaterrean lies defeated on the docks.

"One down. Two to go." Takeda says.

Kung Jin has moved up and is now taking on Erron Black. He isn't faring too well, as Erron kicks him in the side and then kicks his legs out from under him. As Kung Jin falls, Erron slams a fist into his abdomen, leaving him reeling on the ground in pain. Black aims his revolver at Kung Jin's head, but Takeda uses his whips to grab Erron by the ankles, dragging him off his feet.

Takeda turns in the opposite direction and gives the whips a hard tug, sending Black flying over his head and through the staircase to the docked ship, demolishing it completely. With Erron down for the moment, Takeda runs over to Kung Jin and helps him back to his feet.

"When we get back, you're teaching me that." Kung Jin says.

"Deal. Go help with Ermac. I've got this." Takeda says Kung Jin charges towards Ermac.

Behind them, Erron kips up to his feet and charges Takeda. The ninja turns around and tries to slide tackle Black, but the outlaw vaults over him, coming down into a roll to his feet. Takeda also spins back to his feet.

"Think you can handle me alone? You're either brave or foolish." Erron Black says.

They then fight. Takeda proves his bravery twice over through his speed and skill, and takes the battle right to the mercenary. After a hard fought battle, Takeda leaves Erron Black as unconscious as he did Reptile.

"Brave or foolish, I'm alive." Takeda says.

Over at the end of the docks, Ermac has been keeping the rest of Team S.F. at bay easily enough. He faceplants Kung Jin with a telekinetic slam, blasts Jacqui right down the docks with a burst of soul energy, knocks Zaveer into the water with his magic, and caps it off by deflecting Cassie's gun from her hand, before levitating her into the air. Before Ermac can finish her, Takeda grapples him in a sleeper hold, breaking the energies keeping Cassie in the air. She falls unconscious, and Ermac is unable to bring his powers to Takeda while grappled.

"Let's see what's worth learning in there." Takeda says before slamming a palm onto Ermac's forehead.

Takeda only holds it there a couple of moments before he cries out in pain and reels backward, clutching his head and letting go of Ermac.

"So many minds... trapped inside..." Takeda says.

"We exist to serve. Bound by Shao Kahn's magic." Ermac informs.

"The chaos... the voices..." Takeda says.

"We are many. You are one. Your abilities pale before us." Ermac says.

They then fight. The battle proves to be one of the toughest challenges Takeda has ever faced, for Ermac was hardly weakened by the onslaught of Team S.F. and Takeda himself is still disorientated after trying to read his mind. Nonetheless, the Shirai Ryu Chujin steps up to the task and fights with all he has. At the end it proves to be just enough to defeat the many souled warrior.

"I think I've had enough of Outworld." Takeda says to himself.

Takeda then walks over to his teammates, who have just finished picking themselves off the docks or in Zaveer's case, the water beneath the docks.

"I'm starting to get why my dad retired." Jacqui says.

"We have to find D'Vorah. Get the amulet." Cassie says.

"Let's go. They won't be out long." Kung Jin suggests before they depart.

"Let's move." Zaveer says.

Later in Kotal Kahn's palace, Reptile, Erron and Ermac are all either seated or standing around the table, with the Kahn pacing nearby.

"D'Vorah? And the Earthrealmers?" Kotal Kahn asks.

"She stole the amulet, then helped them escape." Erron Black informs.

"She betrayed us to the Thunder God." Reptile says.

Kotal shakes his head in disappointment.

"You wound me, D'Vorah." Kotal Kahn says.

He then turns to his lieutenants.

"Prepare the legions. We go to Earthrealm. We will wrest back the amulet from that devil Raiden." Kotal Kahn says.

"And what of Manado? The soldiers reported back saying they were unsuccessful in capturing him." Ermac asks.

"Avoid him at all costs, he alone threatens our chances of retrieving back the amulet." Kotal Kahn explains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 20 31
Two Characters named Amora and Ace (sister and Brother) who are both Edenian's who were spared by Shao Kahn and served him alongside their best frien...
3.1K 78 18
(This Is My First Fanfiction,So There Maybe A Lots Of Bad Grammar And Sorry If This Story Not Really Good) Story About Raiden Kento The Peerless Figh...
11.2K 195 15
Since the dawn of time, many worlds send their strongest Kombatants to a special tournament only known as Mortal Kombat. One such fighter, named (Y/N...
221 4 21
Welcome to the first part of The Chaos World. In this section, I'm going to explain a handful of things before you start reading this adventure. Hist...