LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[12] MISSION: Coma
[13] MISSION: Patience

[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings

264 18 30
By thaibldramalover

[Ayan's POV]

I took advantage of the time I had before Akk would come back and decided to visit my uncle.

If I didn't care about Akk, I would probably steal something from his house to not come with empty hands but I seriously don't want to lose his trust. Not when... I started to have feelings for him. He's the only one who offered me help. I wanted to ask some charity for help but Uncle Dika didn't take my siblings into his care legally which would be a problem if they found out. They are officially under his care but he lied about many things which would cost him a lot.

What I borrowed was just Akk's casual clothes so no one would see the same clothes on me which I had when I was robbing others.

His spare key was in his hall room and I made sure to lock his house before leaving.

His clothes... were so comfortable. His jeans were too long for me but otherwise I really liked them and mainly his scent... Gosh, why am I falling so soon?

When I was walking, I already came to the poor part of town where I used to live and had friends at. Even my first crush used to live here but our relationship ended very soon. I just didn't want to waste time which I could use for working and she left me. Unlike her... Akk makes me forget about my worries for some time. It's fun to spend time with him and tease him all the time and I'm close to making him my sugar daddy but when I'm with him, money is not my only worry.

I came inside the dilapidated house which was bigger and nicer than my place but it was still bad. My siblings should be at work or school so Miri is the one taking care of Uncle. I give her money for the time she could use for studying or working to thank her that she chose to be uncle's caretaker.

"Oh, Phi Ayan!" She ran towards me and hugged me immediately. She was nineteen years old and if she was like other kids, she'd just graduate from her high school but unfortunately... after their school-leaving age there is no way we could have money for their future studies. Some of them started school even later because Uncle had to teach them the basics at first. He worked as a teacher before so it was no problem for him.

"Miri! How are you?"

"Great, I still have the money you gave me last time and bought Uncle another medications even though it's getting more and more expensive."

"I'll give you more... once I find a well paying job. Was the doctor here?"

"Yes! He praised me for not letting Dad do any physical job because it'd be too much for his heart and said it expenses his life but... he could be healthy if we only had money for the surgery."

"I'll get it! I will! I found a really nice friend now who'll help me, don't worry." She smirked.

"Girl or boy?"

"Boy."

"Just don't use your body to get the money."

"Miri! You know I wouldn't do this!"

"Really? And if he was hot?" I'd do it actually for free... but he doesn't want to.

"Find a boyfriend yourself and you'll see if you want money for this." She gasped.

"You fell for him!" I kept shaking my head but she didn't let me explain.

"Just make sure he's wealthy, Phi! We don't need another poor guy like you!" I rolled my eyes and then she led me to my uncle.

"He's sleeping now but doesn't he look better? He's not as pale as before." She was right.

"It's thanks to all of you. You are taking care of him, others do manual jobs to get money for his medication and the younger ones go to school to not worry him as it's his only wish, to at least finish elementary school."

"You are so kind, Phi... by the way, you had enough money for new clothes or are they... your boyfriend's?" She smirked and I shut her mouth.

"Shhh, what if Uncle heard it?!"

"Why? Wouldn't he be happy?" I sadly smiled.

"I don't think he'd be glad... you know that... he used to date a man too but in his work it was unacceptable. He had a bad life because of it..."

"That's why he broke up with Khun Chadok?"

"Yes... that's right. And also because... Khun Chadok was a policeman. You know what would happen if he found out about his 'kindergarten'."

"If he loved him, he wouldn't tell anyone." I bit my lip. I've got the same taste as Uncle Dika. Will it end up the same?

"Miri, do you need any help with chores? Washing clothes must be really hard for you..."

"You wouldn't believe but our neighbors help me a lot! Some of them have washing machine and let me use it!" I stroked her hair.

"Brilliant! I'm happy you get along with others! You know what? I'll go to the grocery store now and also buy something nice for you."

"And don't forget to buy something for your boyfriend!"

"Oh, don't worry, I can give him something that won't cost me a baht!" I winked at her and she giggled. She was the oldest among my siblings and was the one I could get along with the most. I could talk with her about my relationships and other mature things and she paid attention to learn something from me.

I looked at uncle one more time and held his hand before I left again to the store.

I bought the cheapest food they needed like bread, butter, milk, vegetables, pasta and many instant food supplies. Hygiene supplies as well but it was embarrassing buying pads for my sisters, still, I need to help them as much as I can. Then I looked for something pretty I could give Miri for her hard work and decided for a hair clip with rose which would definitely suit her but I looked also for a hairbrush. I'm lucky they buy clothes themselves from their own salary. I just take care of the basic needs but Pim and Ring can't work yet so I buy clothes for them.

I returned with two full bags of food and other supplies and Miri came to help me but she wasn't my only sibling at home anymore.

"Phi Ayan! You are here! Something terrible happened!"

"Aki! How come you are not in school?!"

"This is more important! Pim and Ring didn't return home yesterday so I went to look for them but it was too late. I thought they just got lost and would return in the morning but they didn't and found out they are in a hospital!" Fuck...

"Is it bad?!"

"They appeared near the fire but they'll be fine. I'm also worried about the bills for the hospital... shouldn't I help you?" He was nice but this is my job.

"You'll help me by studying and finishing your lower secondary school, okay? I don't pay for your fees to let you slacker like this." He sighed.

"I'll also need you to write an excuse for me... you are also my guardian."

"Fine and if something happens in school, tell me. I have to replace Uncle for now in these matters..." To be honest... I understand Akk so much. It's hard to care about yourself when you are so overwhelmed by something else. I myself have trouble sleeping and don't eat that much so I recognized his symptoms immediately.

"You know what... we can't have a phone so I'll give you the address where I'm staying at right now but if someone else opens, tell him that it's a mistake, okay?" Miri whispered something to his ear immediately and he laughed.

"You are living with your boyfriend?! Damn! Lucky you!" I face-palmed. He's fifteen so he's in this problematic age as well.

"He's not my boyfriend yet but I'm trying. He can't find out that you know his address!" They kept looking at each other and holding back their laugh.

"Miri, will you be able to take care of Pim and Ring when they are released from the hospital? I can't risk it now..."

"Sure, I'll take care of them and don't tell me you got into some shady business again..." I gulped. I can't disappoint them but there's just no other way...

"Let him, Miri, we can't survive otherwise. Phi Ayan is working hard because of us. Even if he did illegal things, he still has the best intentions and if this world wasn't so fucked up, he wouldn't have to hide."

"Aki, language!" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Miri, take this." I smiled and gave her the brush with her hair clip.

"It's so beautiful! Thank you, Phi!"

"So unfair, what about me?"

"You've got the excuse to school and now I have to go before my future boyfriend comes back. Wish me luck." They nodded and I had to rush back to prepare food for him. He could just buy something on his way but it's fair that he wants something in return for letting me stay in his big ass condo.

In the end I had time just for fried rice and he came before I had it done! Other times he worked much longer, what happened for fuck's sake?!

I welcomed him as my longtime partner but he was cold to me again. He really couldn't have anyone in such a long time because with this attitude no one would want him.

"I make you hornier by rejecting you? Are you a masochist?" I frowned. I'm just determined to date him, not anyone else and I'm able to withstand his rudeness.

"I'm just not easy, I'm very picky about my dates and you fit my criteria." He gagged as he was eating the rice.

"I shouldn't talk to you about this during eating..." I rather brought him a glass of water just like in the morning.

"Thank you... for telling me about my siblings." I didn't expect him to share his cases with me and definitely not the ones which relate to me. I can't tell him I knew about it already but I really appreciate it from him.

"I should share it with a family member, shouldn't I? Maybe I could find some Foundation for you so you could afford to live in better accomodation with your family." Damn, he's a policeman, he can't know Uncle's foster care is not completely legal.

"I tried it but looks like they are looking for worse cases."

"Huh? Even people with less problems get some donations. I'm sure they'd help-."

"Akk, if I tell you something, will you promise to forget about your work for a moment? Just listen to me like my close friend." He looked shocked but nodded. I took a deep breath.

"My Uncle took my siblings under his care but... he lied about his financial situation, about having a wife and the house the authorities visited was just rented for one meeting so they'd allow him to take care of them and become officially their foster father... Akk, you must not tell it to anyone! It would devastate all of them if they were separated from their only father!"

"Let's say I was deaf for a moment... I know how important... parental love is..." He didn't even finish his last sentence and I had to hug him. I can't hold myself back anymore because he's doing complete opposite of what I'd expect from him. He has such a big chance to get rid of me and my family but he doesn't do it... he keeps lying for me and keeping my secret for himself even though he's a cop. His actions just make me love him more and more because no one helped me like him in my life if I don't count my Uncle. I already love him as my family.

"H-hold your horses! I still have to keep an eye on you and your case!" I smirked and pulled away.

"Frustrated much? It was just a hug for doing me a favor." I returned back to my cool self to not show too many emotions in front of him.

"You always catch me out of guard... I don't like it..." He muttered to himself and I smiled.

"Hey Akk, if the dinner isn't enough, you know you can ask for more."

"Another double meaning?" He saw through it this time, huh? I still puckered my lips at him to make him change his mind but he just pushed the empty plate towards me.

"I'm done, you can wash it." Tss. I'll make sure you won't escape me, Akk.

I heard a water flow from the bathroom when Akk was taking another shower after work and I decided to surprise him again in his bedroom.

"He already prepared futon for me, huh? His bed looks much more attractive..." I smirked and grabbed the body pillow he had on his bed to hide it in his wardrobe. Then I covered myself in his sheets so I could peep on him.

He came back in five minutes in his all beauty. I mean, he still covered the part I wanted to see the most but seeing his abs with his tattoo one more time wasn't bad at all.

"Man, he's so getting on my nerves. At first he's all emotional and then he tries to seduce me again... what's going on in his head?" Don't tell me my seducing techniques disgusted him!

"On the other hand... his good-looking face is enough to make me hard." Wait! Wait! Did I hear right?! Am I turning this asexual on?!

"I can't believe I jerked off to him two times in one day, I should control myself better." The grin on my face was way too big. So I make him that horny, huh? Now I won't stop at all!

I saw through a little hole his naked butt as he was putting his pajamas on and could see a big scar on his lower back. Damn... he went through a lot with all these scars but my eyes just couldn't stop looking at his perfect firm ass. I'd like to sqeeze his butt cheeks so much right now if we were in different situation.

He was already dressed up for his bed and wrapped himself in his sheets but when he was looking for his body pillow, he kept touching me which made me laugh.

"Fuck, Ayan!!" He just swore in front of me!

"Surprise!" I stop hiding my good-looking face from him and he kicked me off the bed which caused me to fall down on my butt.

"Go to sleep, your spot is right there." No way he's letting me sleep on the floor like some dog... or like I let him sleep on my floor.

"Do you think I can fall asleep after what I just heard?" I leaned closer to him as he was laying on the bed and put my hand on the wall next to him.

"You just invaded my privacy by eavesdropping on me... go to sleep or you'll sleep on the couch." I leaned even closer.

"I make you horny."

"No, you don't!" He tried to hide his face under the sheets but I didn't let him.

"I do, Akk, and I could prove it..." My other hand was sliding from his chest down to his waist but he grabbed my hand when I was getting closer to his real weapon.

"That's enough, Ayan, go to sleep on the couch."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly!" He frowed at me and showed his teeth but I wasn't giving up so soon.

"Akk... you want it..." I knelt down on his bed and climbed on top of him on my fours.

"Ayan, you are crossing the line!" I thought he's going to kick me out of his room by force but what I didn't expect happened right now.

He grabbed the nape of my neck and roughly kissed me.

"Is it enough...?" He asked me when he was completely overpowered by his inner feelings and I didn't let this chance pass.

"No." I said and smacked my lips against his one more time. I was impatiently kissing him and he was kissing me back. Right now, we weren't enemies but lovers who were passionately kissing each other but suddenly I felt how his lips were shaking. I could say how confused he was and pulled away.

"Ayan...?" I slowly got off his bed.

"We should stop here, Akk... I don't want you to regret it later..." I said and walked away from the room. I want him and the bulge in my shorts wants him too but I have to wait till he's ready to accept his feelings...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 714 25
Ayan's dream has always been to be a songwriter and singer, but he was forced to take over as the CEO of his mother's record company when she passed...
15.2K 1.1K 6
Arthit is accused of being a murder and Kongpob is trying to save him. Will he be successful? What if in the process he found some secrets. What he...
2.7K 261 7
A First Khaotung story Story of two childhood friends who grew up together and then got separated. One is Unaware of each other's intention. What wil...
60.3K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...