𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|12| Chapter

19.2K 1.1K 72
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

I woke up to see him sleeping in a sitting position. I wondered why, and then I saw I was clutching his hand so tight. That's why. I slapped my head a little and turned to see the time. Oh my god, it is already 10:30. When did I become this sleepy cat? I usually sleep late and wake up early, right? This guy is the reason, I thought, as I pushed him, saying, "Aaaaan, wake up! It's already late."

He groaned, saying, "Vie, what's wrong?" I screamed in his ear, "Aaaan, it's 10:30!" He slowly opened his eyes, saying, "It's the weekend, Vie. Don't you see the calendar?" I took my phone to check, and yes, it is indeed the weekend.

I laughed, going back to bed and snuggling closer to him. He slept normally now, so I asked, "Did your back hurt? You could have just woken me up, right?" He placed his hand near my mouth, saying, "Vie, please let me sleep."

I stayed silent for a bit, but I was bored. I saw his face, and I thought he should thank God for giving him this perfect face. I traced my finger on his face and on his lips. He caught my finger with his mouth.

I pulled back, screaming, "Didn't you sleep?" He said in a sleepy voice, "Did you let me sleep?" I hid my face on his chest, saying, "Well, I was bored." He laughed, saying, "Okay, fine. Come on, let's eat something."

I nodded, getting up, and he picked me up in a bridal style. I gasped, "Aan, what are you doing?" He said, "I will take you to the bathroom." I said, "I have legs, see." He rolled his eyes, saying, "I can't see them." After I got ready, I smelled something delicious.

As I went to the kitchen, I saw he was making dosa. "Aww, my favorite" I said. Hugging him from the back. He asked, "So, you're not angry anymore?" I pulled back, thinking, "Wait, I was angry at you, right?" I said it out loud as he lifted me, placing me on the counter.

He stood between my legs, saying, "Baby, I'm sorry that I made you angry. I know it was my fault for not telling you about this before, but I promise I totally forgot about this arrangement when I was with you. When I returned, my grandfather showed me your pic, and then I got to know it was you. So, I thought of surprising you. I'm really sorry, Vie." I nodded, saying, "It's okay Aaan. To tell you the truth, I can't stay angry at you for so long."

He smiled, hugging me as he hid his face in my neck. It tickled me, so I pushed him a little, saying, "Aan, it's tickling." He nuzzled more, making me laugh more. As he laughed with me, he said, "I was jealous yesterday when your friend hugged you like this. So, didn't you feel ticklish then?"

I cupped his face, saying, "It's different, Aan. She's my friend, and you're...." He raised his eyebrow, asking, "Your?"

I said, "Well, you're mine, so it feels different." His eyes darkened for a second as he pulled back and went back to the stove, preparing something.

I got down and went to his side, asking, "Did I say something wrong, Aan?" He shook his head, patting my head, and said, "Let's eat, okay?" I nodded as he fed me breakfast.

I was happy as I said, "Aan, you know, after my dad passed away, no one fed me like this. Thank you." He pulled me close and said, "Vie, from now on, I will feed you at every chance I get, okay?" I smiled, hugging him. He hugged me back, and I said, "Go get ready. I will clean here." He nodded, going to the bathroom.

After he came back, I was standing on the balcony, so he joined me, pushing some strands of my hair from my face and asking, "Shall we go on a date, Vie?" I looked at him amused as he said, "Please," giving me puppy eyes.

I laughed, nodding, "Of course, let's go. But to where?" He said, "It's a surprise, Vie. Let's go now or we'll be late." I nodded, asking, "So, what should I wear?" He said, "Wear something comfortable, Vie."

After 30 minutes, he took me to the basement and showed me a bike. I've always loved bikes since I was a kid, so I screamed, "Aan, are we going on this?" He nodded, putting a helmet on me. I hugged him so tight as he laughed, saying, "Baby, you won't fall. So, loosen up a little." I nodded shyly as he took me to the airport. Wait, where are we going? I asked, "Aan, where are we going?" He said, "Shh, Vie, trust me."

I followed him to the airport, and there was a private plane. What did I expect from the great Vihaan? He said, "I know it's a bit much, Vie, but I want to take you somewhere special, Is that okay?" I nodded, understanding him.

I sat on the recliner as he sat beside me, asking, "Are you comfortable, Vie?" I said, "Yes, Aan. How much farther are we going?" He said, "It's just 2 hours, Vie." I nodded, clutching his arm. I opened my iPad to watch a K-drama, and he watched with me, saying, "Though I don't understand this, I'll watch it for you," which gave me butterflies.

After 2 hours, we landed, and he took my hand as we got down. I expected to see some man standing there with some luxurious car, like I saw in movies, but no one was there. So, I looked at him, and he said, "Until we come back here tomorrow, no one is going to follow us, Vie. It's just us, I promise." I happily nodded as he showed me a bike again. Oh, this man seriously knows the way to my heart.

I asked, "Where are we, Aan?" He said, "Kanyakumari, Vie." Isn't it the tip of India? I said, "Aan, how did you know?" He raised his eyebrow as I continued, "This place was there in my travel list." He shook his head, saying, "Vie, I swear I didn't know. I just wanted to watch tomorrow morning's sunrise with you, that's all." I said, "Aww, thank you, Aan."

He pressed a kiss on my forehead and started the engine. It was already evening, and the climate was super romantic. I've always loved this place. Vihaan took us to the mountaintop, where a camping van was already set for us. He seriously prepared everything. I thought as we went in and settled.

At night, he was grilling some meat—I love non-veg; well, I love all kinds of food. After we both had dinner, he suggested we go for a walk. I smiled, and we went to the edge of the mountain where he had placed two chairs. He sat on one, and I sat on his lap because no chair in the world would be as comfortable. He laughed, pulling me close, and I settled on his lap as he covered a bedsheet over us. It was cozy, and we spoke about many things.

Out of nowhere, I asked, "Aan, will you ever get bored of me?" He looked at me like I had lost my mind, yet he asked, "Baby, will the earth ever get bored of revolving around the sun?" I shook my head as he said, "See, then you got the answer." I punched him a little, blushing.

He hugged me from behind tightly, saying, "You are my sunshine Vie." Here come the butterflies again, I thought. As I said, "Eww, so cheesy, Aan," he laughed, saying, "I become a poet when I am with you, Vie."

I asked, "So, can you tell me now what is 'Vie'?" He shook his head, saying, "Patience, love." I looked at him, and he looked at me, asking, "What?" I asked, "Love?" He made me stand up and stood with me, taking both my hands in his.

He said, "For you, I searched. For you, I waited. The moment I saw you, I felt a readiness to be reborn, even if it meant facing countless lifetimes, Vie. I don't know if you believe in past lives, but I do, all because of you, Vie. It's only been a few days since we met, yet I sense a strong bond between us. I'm happy it's you who completes me. I'll care for you through all our lifetimes. It might be too soon, but Vie, I lobe you. I lobe you the most."

"Lobe you? How did you know that word, Aan?" I asked. He said, "It just came out of my mouth, Vie. Even I don't know, but sorry, I love you, Vie." I shook my head, saying, "No, Aan, it's lobe for us."

He raised his eyebrow as I continued, "I don't know why, but somehow it felt right, Aan. Like all the other times—meeting you, being with you, you calling me Vie—everything felt like it was meant to happen. Even the word 'lobe' feels like it's our term of love."

His eyes sparkled as he asked, "So, you lobe me, Vie?" I nodded as he pulled my chin up, saying, "Words, Vie, I need words." So, I shouted, "Yes, I lobe you, Mr. Vihaan Singhania!" He lifted me up, spinning around happily saying, "You don't know how happy I am, Vie. I promise I will never break your heart." I nodded, saying, "I know, Aan."

That night, we both happily sat there watching the stars. We fell asleep with me in his arms because, from the day I saw him, his arms became my home—my safe place. I knew he would protect me no matter what, and I knew he would love me no matter what. Feeling content in his arms, I happily slept, knowing I no longer would have sleep problems.

In the morning, I woke up to the alarm and groaned, "Aan, switch that off." He woke up growling the same as me, but his eyes widened, saying, "Vie, wake up! It's almost sunrise time." I opened my eyes slowly as he kissed my head.

I smiled as the sun rose; oh my god, it was the most beautiful view I had ever seen in my life. It was like a painting in front of me, and I felt peace as he hugged me tight, saying, "I hope we will watch many sunrises like this until we grow old, Vie." I hummed in agreement.

He said, "Can I say something, Vie?" I hummed as he continued, "Chaand ko choor dekhta hai." I hummed again. "Suraj ko moor dekhta hai." I smiled, looking at him. He completed the lines, "Hamko bahut bura lagta hai jab aapko koi aur dekhta hai."

Awwww, my stomach is now like a zoo. Forget about butterflies! I hugged him, saying, "Aww, Aan, you really are a poet." He smiled, saying, "Couldn't help it when I am with you, baby."

I smiled back, saying, "I lobe you, Aan."

He cupped my face, saying, "I lobe you more, Vie."

He kissed me. He kissed me as if there is no tomorrow. He kissed me so passionately; this kiss was all I wanted at this time. He explored my mouth with his tongue, and I let him dominate. He pulled out when he felt that I went breathless.

He placed his forehead on mine and said, "Next time, we need to focus on increasing your breathing capacity, baby." I smiled, hiding in his chest, as he laughed.

---------------------------------------------------
Advance Happy New Year fam!!!!

Sorry that i wont be able to update tomorrow, I have lots if assignments to submit, and the exams are coming up too!!😭
But tomorrow there is a special bonus coming up, Check out my first book "first love's promise" tomorrow!!!!

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 13.1K 35
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
127K 5.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
4.4M 229K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
206K 12.9K 47
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...