Hybrid's Fury Unleashed

Por SapphirianJ82

JAREK She's an abomination-a constant thorn in my side. She has no right to be sheltered so closely by my mot... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement One
Trinity of Entanglement Two
Trinity of Entanglement Three
Trinity of Entanglement Four
Trinity of Entanglement Five
Trinity of Entanglement Six
Trinity of Entanglement Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Nine
Trinity of Entanglement Ten
Trinity of Entanglement Eleven
Trinity of Entanglement Twelve
Trinity of Entanglement Thirteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fourteen
Trinity of Entanglement Fifteen
Trinity of Entanglement Sixteen
Trinity of Entanglement Seventeen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Eighteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Nineteen
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty
Trinity Of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-One
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Two
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Three
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Four
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Five
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Six
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Seven
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Eight
Trinity of Entanglement Chapter Twenty-Nine
Series Epilogue

Trinity of Entanglement Seven

39 2 0
Por SapphirianJ82

ZANE

“Damn, Crissy! Your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock! I’ll never get enough!”

“Faster, Zane! Mmm… feels so good!”

Crissy was just what I needed to get over the shock of catching Xillon and Annalise together. How could they have done this to me? Two of my closest friends, together, were behind my back. Tears flood my eyes and I bury my face into Crissy’s neck. Then pound into her harder, as she asked, to force away the pain.

It’s for the best that I let Annalise go, anyway. From the start, I’ve been aware that she deserves something better. I’m all wrong for her. I need to show her I can be faithful and maybe someday I’ll have a chance. Might as well be Crissy. She’s always been my favorite, above all others. Why haven’t I just stuck with her this whole time? Oh, right, the no girlfriend rule.

Slowing my pace, my gaze reflects off Crissy’s deep chocolate orbs. “Be mine, Crissy. Make me a better guy. I swear I’ll be faithful, a one woman guy from now on.”

“It’s only been you for me, Zane. I’ve never been with anyone else. But I don’t know if you could ever… I don’t know if I could give myself to you that way. You’re not a one woman type of guy, Zane. It’s not in your nature.”

Growling, I remove myself from her, jog to her bathroom and jack off until my seed forces its way into the toilet. Walking back to her room, I find her staring at the door, shock and anger etched into her features.

“What the hell was that? Sit your ass down and talk to me.” She commands, then yanks her shirt from the floor and pulls it on.

‘Go to her. If we can’t have Annalise, we can have her. Don’t know why you always insist on screwing other girls, anyway. Crissy is perfect for us until our mate comes along.’

Crissy’s eyes narrowed into slits as she waited for me. “I’m rolling my eyes at Janus, not you.”

“Oh, and what words of wisdom does he have for you?” She crosses her arms across her chest and heaves a breath in annoyance. Might as well tell her the truth. What would it hurt? Closing the space between us, I collapse onto her bed. She flinches when I caress her knee, but settles into the intimacy.

“He said you would be the perfect fit for us. And berated me for ever going to other girls. Janus has always adored you, Crissy. Not that I haven’t. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Why can’t I be more like Jarek and Xillon. They both have girls hanging all over them, but they don’t go off and have their way with them. Me, on the other hand… yeah, come on, I’ll show you a good time. I am a looser, no wonder she went off and fucked Xillon.”

“What are you talking about? Xillon would never have sex with anyone. He’s always been smitten with Annalise. Anyone who ever actually paid attention to the guy would know that.”

“Annalise was who he was with. They were in her room.”

“Makes sense to me. They would wind up together. I see nothing wrong with that. Oh, but you wanted her as well, huh? There aren’t any virgins out there worth your time. Omegas are below you, and that’s all that’s left.”

“Crissy!” Taking a deep breath and exhaling keeps me from flying off the rails. What she’s saying is true. Just earlier tonight, I was thinking the same thing about Darcy. But I thought Annalise was going to be mine.

“You’re right. I am an asshole. It’s time for me to put those days behind me. You are all I want now, Crissy. I’m sorry for not settling down with you sooner. I thought it would be pointless to tie myself down as far as mates are considered. What happens if our mates turn out to be someone else? If our mates turned out to be someone else, we would both have our hearts shattered, and it would have all been for nothing. That’s why I do what I do and don’t have girlfriends. Otherwise, I would have chosen you from the beginning.”

“You need time to yourself, Zane. To really mull things over. Same with me, because I don’t know if I can trust you. You’ve always had my heart. You have been my first everything and my only. It hurts me to see you go to other girls. I’ve always hoped and prayed for this moment. But now that it’s here… I need you to leave.”

“I’ll prove myself to you, Crissy.”

Pulling her to me, I crush my lips to hers. She should have been my first kiss. At least I was finally giving her a chance to have another first in giving Crissy her first kiss.

***

After making things up to her, by granting her two orgasms using my tongue and fingers, we bathed together. Now, Janus and I are sprinting through the woods towards home. Crissy lives on the outskirts of the pack’s borders. Her father is a general of the pack’s army, ranked just below that of a gamma. It makes sense we would wind up together. Usually she and I meet up in the woods, but her parents are gone for once and that’s how we could finally use a bed. Not that we haven’t used mine countless times, but that’s besides the point. We make a lot of noise and mess, so being in the middle of nowhere has always been best.

Making my way up the stairs as quietly as humanly possible, I think of how I can get my point across to Annalise without sounding like an asshole. My aim is to let her know that I’m letting her go. That Crissy and I have made a go of it. Hopefully, our friendship will still be intact after everything is said and done. I don’t know what I would do if I lost her completely. I shouldn’t have ever touched her.

Reaching the landing, I glance over and see that Xillon’s door is standing wide open. Which means most likely he’s in there with Annalise.

‘He’s getting a rise out of making us suffer by throwing the fact that he has won in our faces.’

Janus seized control, partially shifted, and started pounding and growling at her door.

‘Janus! No! Leave them be! You’re going to wake up the entire house. We have Crissy. Let Annalise go!’

‘Shut up. You, being a whore, have kept us from what should be ours. This is you’re doing.’

Jarek’s door flies open and he stomps into the hallway, roughly swatting the sleep from his eyes. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”

‘It’s Janus, he’s gone insane, man. We just got back from Crissy’s and I was going to talk to Annalise about letting her go. Crissy and I are together now, so I don’t understand why he’s freaking out! He said that’s what he wanted as well. Trex needs to intervene. I don’t know any other way.’

Suddenly, Annalise’s door flies open and she stands there partially shifted. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to keep it in your pants! Not even twenty-four hours have gone by and you’ve gone to her!”

She knees me in the balls and sends an uppercut to my jaw. Janus retreats and the sudden loss and pain has me flying across the hallway, landing inside Xillon’s open doorway.

“Stay the hell away from me. I don’t want to see your face ever again!” She screams and slams her door shut.

Groaning, I sway back and forth in the fetal position, trying to regain my bearings.

“Here man. Get dressed and we’ll throw some steaks on your chin and balls before they swell up like melons. She got you good,” Jarek says as he throws some shorts at me and pulls me up from the ground.

ANNALISE

“Calm down, baby. Everythings going to be alright. Just breathe. Breath in and hold it. Good, now out. Again. Your mom is going to flip if she catches wind of this. Just… Breath. No shifting in the pack house. Breathe.”

“He said he wanted me and only me. That he would do away with all the other girls, to be with me. He catches us together and the first thing he does is run off to her! His favorite piece! And now they’re together!”

“You dodged a bullet with that one. I know you’re hurt, but it’s for the best.”

“He doesn’t care about me at all. I was just another conquest for him. That we were best friends went on the wayside when he realized I was hot for him. Damn shifter hearing. I’ve got it worse than all of you. You don’t have to say a word and I can hear everything.”

“Have you heard anything in the last few minutes that we’ve been in here?”

“No…”

“Maybe keeping yourself active and meditation could help you switch off your mind so you don’t hear everyone’s thoughts.”

“That would make sense. I stopped hearing things when I lost control and sent Zane flying across the hall.”

“Try to forget about that prick and let’s get back in bed. It’s three in the morning, and you need your rest.”

***

“Chill out, killer! I think the punching bag has seen enough!” Xillon chuckles, shakes his head and steps away from behind the punching bag I’ve been attacking for the last thirty minutes.

“Oh man. I broke it. Look, it’s frayed at the bottom and the stuff from inside it is spilling out onto the ground.”

“Happens all the time. That’s why we have hundreds of extras to go around. You just haven’t gotten used to having Larissa’s strength behind you. Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of things soon. I busted several of these open when I first shifted.” He hugs me, kisses my temple, then hoists the bag over his shoulder and carries it over to the dumpster.

The last couple of days have flown by. Xillon has been training with me and helping me stay active. It’s the only thing that keeps the voices away. We’ve hunted for food for our families between training.

Xavier and Larissa seem to bond well and their banter of possibly being mates has Xillon and me perplexed. For one, we are too young. Another, we can’t sense the things you are supposed to when you are with a mate. There’s no way of knowing until we come of age. Well, one year for him, three for me. But I love him to death and I’m willing to go down this path with him. Even if it means we aren’t meant to be in the end.

Being wolf shifters aside, we are teenagers. In all normality, if we were human, we’d be having high school relationships, anyway. It’s just different for us because our hormones are much more heightened than your average teenager. So parental figures turn the other way with us teenagers giving into those urges.

Unless you are Zane. Crissy parents got home and found them together, and it was as if the entire world had turned on its axis. And who did he come running to? Me, that’s who. Putting aside my anger, I was there for him as I always have been. Xillon and I accompanied him to Crissy’s and talked her parents out of killing him. Now he and Crissy are flaunting their relationship without a care in the world. Am I jealous? Nah, I’ve got my man, and he’s the best thing that has ever happened to me.

“Come on. We need to get back and freshen up. Your uncle should get here soon.” He grins mischievously, grabs me by the waist and hauls me over his shoulder.

“Put me down! I can make it on my own!” I screech as I pound his back.

“Yeah, but I’ve got a superb view from here!” Groaning with annoyance when he spanks my ass, I go limp and let him have his way.

My eyes widen when Xillon kicks the door open and spins me around so he can kick it shut.

“Nice to have you two grace us with your presence. Annalise, come meet your uncle and his convoy.”

Convoy would be an understatement. There’s over thirty people in here, I don’t know, and Xillon just flashed my ass to the whole crew. Man, I wish I were wearing training pants right now instead of these flimsy running shorts.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
63K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
616 35 35
© 10/2022 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BOOK MY BE REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED OR STORED IN INFORMATION RETRIEVAL SYSTEM IN ANY FOR...
121K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...