Chance or Destiny (crossover...

By Seimily

Billy Batson and his family move from Philadelphia to Shadyside for Victor's job, but on the way he falls in... More

Introducing the characters
Chapter 1.-A plot twist in Philly
Chapter 2.-How can you mend a broken heart?
Chapter 3.-Moving on up
Chapter 4.-The new kid in town
Chapter 5.-Getting to know each other
Chapter 6.-Life is a rollercoaster
Chapter 7.-Obstacles
Chapter 8.-Billy in Andi Shack
Chapter 9.-Family issues
Chapter 10.-Crossroads
Chapter 11.-Lessons in love
Chapter 12.-Secrets are revealed
Chapter 13.-Duty calls
Chapter 14.-Shh 2.0
Chapter 15.-A shocking discovery
Chapter 16.-The truth comes to light
Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf
Chapter 18.-The good Hair Crew Welcome Comitee
Chapter 19.-The secret admirer
Chapter 20.-Game of love
Chapter 21.-Against all odds
Chapter 22.-I heard it through the grapevine
Chapter 23.-Choices are made
Chapter 24.-Andi's revenge
Chapter 26.-Reasons

Chapter 25.-Its complicated

32 2 0
By Seimily

Hey guys, I am so sorry to keep you waiting on this long hiatus. I am living in another city since december, I started to settle down and as I work all day I barely have time to update regularly but I'll try. Being adult is complicated. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter and stay tuned for the next one! :)

Two weeks passed and Andi was calmly eating her cereal for breakfast while Bex ate two slices of toast spread with butter and strawberry jam.

They both ate in silence until Bex decided to speak up and looked at her daughter with a knowing smile.

"Andi, do you know what day it is?" Bex asked suddenly after taking a sip of her coffee.

"Friday," Andi said, dropping her spoon onto the plate.

"Well, it's Friday but it's not just any day," Bex continued with a little smirk. "is special"

"Why? It's not my birthday," Andi said. "and I'm still grounded"

"Today is the day your punishment officially ends," Bex announced. "You are free, you can use the internet, your phone, see your friends and go out with Billy"

Andi looked at her mother with her eyes wide open in surprise and a big smile appeared on her face.

"Wait...are you serious?" Andi asked with a smile from ear to ear. "Am I not grounded anymore?"

"No, but only on the condition that you won't do that again," Bex told him. "At least Jonah's father was a good person and he let you pay for the broken glass." Andi looked down, somewhat embarrassed. "I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad, honey, you simply have to take responsibility for what happened and learn from your mistakes."

"It's just that...I was so mad at Jonah that I wanted to teach him a lesson" Andi responded after eating three more spoonfuls of her cereal and chewing slowly. "He told Billy to break up with me and...because of him, Ive never felt more miserable"

"There are other ways to get back at Jonah without having to involve his dad, don't you think?" Bex inquired.

"It was the same thing Billy told me," Andi confessed. "He told me it was a bad idea to throw the brick at the windshield but I didn't listen to him. I felt a rush of adrenaline and it felt good, although... then Jonah and his dad discovered us and we had to run away"

"If Billy told you it was a bad idea, you shouldve listened to him," Bex replied. "Especially because this isn't the first time you two have gotten into trouble and I had to punish you."

"The time where Billy and I made out in the janitor's closet and he caught us, we ended up in detention with Mrs. Devlin, I relived the same terrifying deja vu," Andi whispers nervously. "Wow, mom just when I was starting to forget that. Thank you so much for reminding me."

"I'm sorry," Bex apologized. "in a way I feel responsible"

"Why?" Andi asked her. "You weren't there when Metcalf sent Billy and me to detention or when I broke the window of Jonah's dad's car".

"No, but the first time you received a punishment was that you fell asleep in class after making yourself look Shhh," Bex reminded her. "And the librarian in that movie looks just like Mrs. Devlin, that's why you were nervous when Metcalf made you go back to the library."

"At least this time Billy was with me, but it was still scary," Andi confessed. "Believe me, I won't make the same mistake again, Mom. I just... I don't know what else to do. Well, Jonah got so mad that he said he wasn't going to talk to me for a while."

"Look on the bright side, at least he'll leave you alone," Bex assured her. "You won't have to worry about Jonah getting between you and Billy."

"Yes, for now," Andi said. "But now I feel bad for his dad. I didn't mean to throw that brick, I didn't know that was his car."

"And you thought it was Jonah's car?" Bex read her daughter's mind, who nodded in response."Andiman, Jonah walks to school. What makes you think he drives?"

"Who knows? Maybe his dad taught him how to drive in a parking lot at night," Andi assumed.

"Just because his dad gives him driving lessons doesn't mean he lends him his car to go to school," Bex reiterates. "You have to be sixteen to get your driver's license."

"Good point," Andi said, looking at her half-empty bowl of cereal.

"And speaking of surprises..." Bex said. "You better get ready" she stood up and headed for the door.

"Wait...what surprise?" Andi asked, looking around but she saw that she was left alone in the dining room. "mom..."

Seeing that Bex had no intention of returning, she finished eating the cereal, took her plate to the sink and went to her room to get ready and go to school, however Andi was too confused by the supposed surprise to her; the one Bex was referring to.

On the other hand, Bex went to open the door and on the other side was Billy, who had gone to Andi's house to pick her up and go to school together.

"Billy, just in time" Bex said smiling.

"Hi Bex," Billy greeted with a shy smile, even though he had already known her mother-in-law for some time, he was still shy in front of her since her intention was to make a good impression. "Does Andi know I came to pick her up?"

"No, I told her it was a surprise but she doesn't know what it is" Bex continued, stepping aside. "Please come in. I'll tell Andi that you're already waiting for her. Did you have anything for breakfast? There's cereal, eggs, milk..."

"No thanks, I had pancakes for breakfast before coming here" Billy responded.

"Oh okay, I'll be back soon then" Bex told him. "Why don't you get comfortable while you wait?"

Billy nodded and went to sit on the couch while Bex went to her daughter's room to tell her that her boyfriend is waiting for her.

What Andi and Bex didn't know is that two weeks ago, when Andi was grounded, Billy had bought an electric scooter to go to school and ride with Andi, so he could practice for when he had his own car in the future, and he himself didn't knew that his girlfriend also had a scooter and had gotten it for taking care of Mr. and Mrs. Walkman's cat.
Meanwhile, Andi was in her room putting on her jacket and slinging her backpack over her shoulder when there was a knock on her door.

"Andi," Bex called, peeking through the door frame. "Are you ready?"

"I'm done," Andi responded as she left her room. "And by the way, what about that 'surprise' you have for me?" she added, making quotes with her fingers.

"You'll have to find out for yourself," Bex told her with a wink in her eye. "He is waiting for you"

"He?" Andi asked, but she still walked steadily to the living room and she saw her handsome boyfriend sitting on the couch, who as soon as he saw her, stood up and gave her the most beautiful smile of hers. "Oh my god, Billy!"

Billy immediately ran to her and Andi ran to hers; Billy took her in his arms and began to spin her around in circles. The scene was straight out of a romantic comedy, or rather a story where the handsome prince met his princess and they both lived happily ever after.

Once he put his girlfriend on the floor, Billy kissed her sweetly on the lips, mainly to be discreet since Bex was still in the other room and it would have been somewhat uncomfortable for his mother-in-law to see how he made out with her daughter passionately.

"I missed you so much baby," Billy said when he parted his lips away from hers. "Those two weeks that we werent together were torture"

"You have no idea, I suffered without my phone, I couldn't use the internet except for homework and it was boring not going out with you or having lunch at The Spoon with Cyrus, Buffy and Mary" Andi confesses. "Actually, I haven't seen Buffy since last time, I've noticed her acting very strange."

"And you didn't try to talk to her to find out what's wrong with her?" Billy wanted to know. "Maybe there must be a reason why she acts that way."

"Billy, I was grounded for two weeks, my mom took away my phone, remember?" Andi snaps.

"Good point," Billy replies with a nod. "Well...let's hope that whatever Buffy is going through, it's not the reason she's avoiding you and you guys can make things right."

"I hope so too" Andi sighs and then she looks at her boyfriend with a surprised smile. "By the way, what are you doing here?"

"I called him," Bex confesses, entering the room. "I know how much he missed you and we both planned the surprise. Billy came to pick you up so you can go to school together."

Andi couldn't take the joy anymore and she ran to hug her mother with all her strength. Bex loved the hugs of her beloved daughter, so she didn't care that Billy saw them.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Andi exclaims excitedly. "I love you and you are the best mom in the world"

"I love you too, sweetheart," Bex responds, kissing her on the forehead and moving away from her. "I don't want to delay you any longer, you guys better go to school."

"Yes, ma'am," Billy responds as he gives Bex a playful military salute. "I promise to bring Andi home safe and sound."

"I know," Bex says. "Okay, get out of here" she stops smiling and looks at them seriously and points her index finger at them. "I'm serious, I don't want Metcalf to give you a tardy for being late."

Billy and Andi leave the house and Bex waves goodbye before closing the door behind her with a smile.

Just halfway as they left Andi's house and were about to turn the corner to head toward Jefferson, Billy stopped abruptly.

"What's wrong Billy?" Andi asks him. "are you Okay?"

"I forgot something at your house" Billy answers and they both decide to return. "I was thinking about going to school in it and not having to walk, so I can practice for when I have my car in three years"

Andi notices that what is parked in the parking lot was an electric scooter, identical to the one she had, but this one was red.

"No way!," Andi exclaims, widening her eyes as she notices the peculiar means of transportation. "Do you have a scooter?"

"Yep," Billy responds proudly and takes the scooter. "I bought it with my savings"

"It's really cool," Andi responds, smiling. "and obviously it had to be red, it's your favorite color. The only thing missing would be the drawing of a tiger and that scooter would scream "Billy Batson"

"Thank you, pretty butterfly." Billy addressed her girlfriend by her nickname, and Andi once again wore the butterfly clip in her hair that he gave her. "You also have an electric scooter, right?"

"Yeah, I usually ride it when I go to school although I almost always walk" Andi responds and then looks at her boyfriend curiously. "Wait a minute, how did you find out I have a scooter?"

"Because Cyrus and Buffy told me that one time you almost ran them over and they didn't know it was you because you were wearing a helmet," Billy answers. "until you took it off and they recognized you"

"It's true, it was the day before I turned thirteen," Andi recalls with a smile. "That same day was when Bex came home, of course at that time I saw her as my cool older sister and I didn't know that she was actually my real mom"

"Well..." Billy adds with a little smile. "How about we do a race like old times?"

"Like the race we did on the swings where we both tied?" Andi asked.

"Exactly," Billy answers with the same mischievous smile, but this time his dimples marked his rosy cheeks. "only this time there will be a twist"

"What do you suggest?" Andi wanted to know, as she crossed her arms, showing interest in her boyfriend's challenge.

"A scooter race to school," Billy suggests. "If you win, I'll buy you a muffin"

"Chocolate chip?" Andi asks.

"A muffin with extra chocolate chips," Billy says, smiling.

"I will," Andi says and shakes Billy's hand to seal the deal and both teens got on their scooter to start the ride to the school.

"Okay babe, let's pedal to the metal" says Billy confidently.

"Please don't say that again," Andi asked, although she couldn't hide a giggle.

"Fine, but only because you asked," Billy replies. "Are you ready?"

"I am" Andi responds, placing her hands on the handlebars. "let's do it"

The young couple got on their respective scooters and set off towards Jefferson High School, what started as a healthy competition turned into a fun moment between them.
The two were recreating the swing race in the park when they were just getting to know each other, the difference is that Andi and Billy were driving their electric scooters through the streets of Shadyside before the surprised looks of the people passing by.
Andi was in the lead and happily driving her scooter, Billy managed to catch up with her and got on par with her, they were both going evenly, Andi made a maneuver with the scooter and passed him again.

"Allright little lady, that's how you want to play," Billy murmured and put the accelerator on the scooter, passing his girlfriend.

"Billy!" Andi protested, staying behind.

"I'm sorry, babe," Billy apologized and drove straight towards the school, Andi did the maneuver again and left him behind. "hey!"

"Deal with it" Andi says laughing and they both continue driving, Billy shakes his head and smiles.

In the end, the two chose not to compete with each other anymore and simply had fun like the teenagers they were, exchanging smiles and laughter.

"Whoo!" Andi screamed with joy as they reached the school parking lot and got off the scooters.

"That...was..." Billy got off the scooter. "awesome" they both laughed again.

"I know, it was fun," Andi reciprocated, high-fiving her boyfriend.

"We have to do it again," said Billy.

"Do you know something? Doing the race on the Scooter was more fun doing it with you than Jonah" Andi confesses and they both walk towards school. "I enjoy being with you a thousand times"

"I doesn't matter that I look just like him?" Billy asks.

"That doesn't matter anymore," Andi responds. "Because you are special and unique" Billy smiles at the answer, takes his girlfriend's hand and they both enter the school.

On the other hand, Jonah was walking through the school hallways, however when he saw Andi with Billy he passed by and continued on his way, acting as if she did not exist, of course the ones who realized it were Billy and Andi.

"Did I just go crazy or did Jonah act like you weren't there?" Billy murmurs strangely. "He usually always acts clingy with you and now... he passed by and didn't even see you"

"Jonah is giving me the silent treatment since I smashed the brick to the windshield of his dads car" Andi explained calmly.

"Well, "It's just a phase, you'll see that later he'll forget it and he'll be the same as always," Billy replies. "But at least I'm glad I don't have to deal with my annoying twin who wants to steal my beautiful girlfriend."

"I agree love" Andi responds. "Let's go to class" Billy nods and they both head to the classroom, no longer worrying about Jonah Beck's drama over the windshield issue.

Meanwhile, Cyrus saw that Buffy was in her locker with a few books and her sweater, so he decided to talk to her about the kissing incident with Jonah.

"Buffy we need to talk" Cyrus replied seriously. "It's been two weeks, it was time for you to tell Andi that you and Jonah kissed."

"I can't do it," Buffy answers nervously. "I'm just not ready, I don't want to lose her Cyrus; she's my best friend"

"Well, what do you think? Andi is also my best friend and it's going to be worse if you keep hiding it from her," Cyrus reminds her. "Listen, I promised we would tell her together, I'm not going to leave you alone."

Jonah who happened to be passing by and after greeting half the student body, since he was still the most popular boy for the simple fact of being the captain of the frisbee team; he decided to muster up the courage to confront Buffy, since she just refused to talk to him.

"Buffy...Jonah at twelve o'clock" Cyrus whispered to her friend, who turned to look and saw that Jonah was indeed approaching them.

"Great, just when I thought it wouldn't get any worse. First Jonah is stalking Andi and now he's stalking me."

"Well...you shouldn't have kissed him" Cyrus stressed and they both saw that Jonah stopped in front of them.

"Hey guys," Jonah greeted, although his gaze was fixed on Buffy.

"Hi Jonah," Cyrus greeted for both of them, Buffy wasn't willing to talk to him. "Buffy, say hello," he whispered to his friend.

"I'd rather not," Buffy said, turning away and crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, she doesn't have to say hi," Jonah told Cyrus. "Cyrus, would you give me a minute alone with Buffy?"

"Oh no need" Cyrus mumbles. "I already know about the kiss"

Jonah's eyes widened and he looked indignantly at Buffy.

"You told him?" Jonah whispered under his breath.

"Cyrus is my best friend and he has every right to know," Buffy said flatly.

"Dude, I really need to talk to Buffy alone," Jonah asked the Jewish boy softly.

"Cyrus can stay here if he wants" Buffy said annoyed, Cyrus noticed that the atmosphere was beginning to become tense.

"You know what? I don't want to be the third wheel," Cyrus whispers nervously. "I better go" he walks away quickly.

Buffy slams her locker shut and walks away, but of course Jonah is right on her heels, metaphorically speaking.

"What? You're not going to talk to me either?" Jonah confronted her.

"I don't want to talk to you," Buffy replies. "So if you can get out of here so I can go to class I would appreciate it."

"You know, I'm not the only one to blame for what happened so don't play dumb with me," Jonah snaps, making Buffy stop in her tracks.

"What did you just call me?" Buffy demanded, looking at him.

"You kissed me back, Buffy," Jonah reminded her. "If you didn't want me to kiss you, you should have pushed me away, but no, you liked that we made out at the park"

"The kiss was a mistake and shouldn't have happened," Buffy roared angrily. "You're just confused because you're obsessed with something you can't have; Andi is dating your twin and he's way better than you so move on, okay?"

"You're right" Jonah replied coldly and Buffy was shocked that Jonah Beck attacked her with her two favorite words. "It was a mistake, I should never have kissed you in the first place."

Jonah shook his head and walked away from her, Buffy was left alone in the middle of the hallways lost in her thoughts.

While heading to his class, Jonah fantasized that he was in an alternate universe where he was Andi's boyfriend, they both loved each other, were happy and in love. They headed for lunch at the Spoon, they played Frisbee together, Jonah wore the bracelet that Andi gave him, he caressed her hair, they kissed passionately, they went to the movies, skating, to the trampoline park, they walked holding hands, They had their romantic picnic in the park, they were simply the perfect couple.
They visited the art gallery, had fin at the virtual reality arcade And did activities as a couple.

Bex was arranging the makeup on the shelves just as Brittany had told her, except now Brittany had gone off to college and left Bex in charge.

"Excuse me, miss," a familiar voice called from behind her. "By any chance, where can I get party supplies?"

Bex turned around and was surprised to see her ex-high school boyfriend and father of her daughter standing in front of her.

"Bowie!" Bex exclaims, surprised, but still smiling. "Hello, what are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Bex," Bowie said with a smile. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen you in so long," Bex responds, putting on the last of her makeup and approaching the counter.

"Since that time we discovered our daughter and her boyfriend sleeping together" Bex looked at Bowie in shock. "It's not what you think, it's not that kind of "Sleep "

"I know," Bex replies. "I was just joking" they both laughed. "But you still haven't told me what you're doing here?"

"Well...if you don't have plans, maybe you would like to go to lunch with me?" Bowie asked shyly, putting his hands in his jacket pockets and Bex remembered the first time he asked her out, he looked just as nervous.

"Bowie Quinn, are you asking me out?" Bex asked with a little smile.

"If you want to see it as a date, then yes," Bowie responds. "Besides, I miss my best friend."

"I'd love to," Bex responds, smiling, leaving the counter and approaching Bowie, who held out his arm for Bex to link with his. They both left the store and Bex locked the door, but not before Bowie saw her. "what" she adds.

"Nothing, I just remembered our first date," Bowie answers when Bex approaches him again and they walk to his car.

"I escaped out the window," Bex reminds him.

"I know, but from that moment on you stole my heart" Bowie tells her and Bex can't help but smile.

"I think...it's better if we go to lunch," Bex says nervously. "I'm starving"

"Sure," Bowie responds simply and they both get into the car, heading off to a romantic lunch.

Andi is at her locker and sees Buffy walking through the halls, so she decides to go talk to her.

"Hi Buffy," Andi greets sadly.

"Hi Andi," Buffy greets her back.

"Buffy, is everything okay?" Andi asks as they both continue walking through the hallways.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Buffy replies casually.

"It's just that the last few days you've been acting a little weird and you're avoiding me," Andi continues. "Buffy you're supposed to be my best friend, but it seems like I did something wrong or you're upset and I can't figure out if you don't tell me what's wrong. You know, this isn't the first time it's happened; remember when you had problems with your hair and you were avoiding me to spend time with my mom?"

"I do remember," Buffy answers. "And I'm not mad at you Andi; I've just been busy these days, I promise."

"Are you sure?" Andi asked her again.

"Yes," Buffy says again, although she still didn't dare to tell Andi the truth; she and Jonah had kissed in the park. "Trust me, if it were something bad you would be the first to know."

"Okay, if you say so," although Andi didn't sound entirely convinced, she decided not to question her friend further so as not to make her uncomfortable.

"Excuse me" a sweet voice suddenly spoke. "I don't mean to interrupt but...is one of you Andi Mack?" Andi and Buffy turned around and discovered a young girl, with brunette skin and long dark brown hair, who was looking at them shyly.

(A/N: this is how Emily looks like)

"It's me," Andi responds with a smile.

"Oh my gosh!" the young girl opens her eyes wide and breaks into a huge smile. "I am your fan, you are amazing at creating things with recyclable materials and I love your bracelet"

"And you are?" Buffy asks, looking at the teen. "I'm sorry, we've never seen you before."

"My name is Emily," the young girl responds, shaking hands with both of them. "Today is my first week at Jefferson, I'm a freshman."

"Oh that's great" Andi responds with a smile and shakes hands with the young girl. "In that case; Emily, welcome to Jefferson."

"Thank you," Emily answers shyly. "and I really love your bracelet, I wish I had the talent to create things with crafts. I'm in art class and one time I tried to paint a portrait I got a cubist painting, even Picasso in his grave would make fun of me"

"Don't worry, no one was born an expert," Buffy reassured her.

"But Andi has a knack for crafts, she's so creative," Emily replies. "she would even make a fountain out of paper mache if she could"

"I don't think a paper mache fountain is a good idea," Andi snaps. "If it gets wet with water it would break, but...maybe with a more resistant material like marble or stone"

"I know, I just meant it metaphorically," Emily says again shyly. "Please excuse me, I didn't mean to sound haughty."

"Either it's my imagination or I'm seeing a mini you girlfriend" Buffy whispered to Andi.

"More like, Emily reminds me of Iris," Andi whispers back. "she is just as sweet and shy as her"

"Of course, it would be Jefferson's Iris because we already have an Amber," Buffy tells her.

"Who?" Andi asks.

"Your boyfriend," Buffy mumbles.

"Billy?" Andi asks.

"Yes," Buffy answers.

"My Billy?" Andi asks again and Buffy nods. "No," she shakes her head.

"Yes, Billy is Amber as a boy, why are you surprised?" Buffy asks her.

"No" Andi continued in disbelief. "Billy is the cutest and sweetest boy I know; he doesn't look like Amber at all."

"Look, Billy and Jonah are physically identical, like two drops of water or the reflection in a mirror," Buffy explained. "Both boys have the same face. And I don't doubt that he is cute and sweet to you; but the other day he had a staring contest with Jonah and the moment was repeated like the time at The Spoon when you also had a staring contest with Amber; also... explain how he acts nice to you but when Jonah approaches, he gets jealous and behaves hostile"

"Well, he's just trying to protect me" Andi defended her boyfriend. "Maybe that's why he feels intimidated by Jonah."

Have you forgotten the time he pressured you to choose him over Jonah and that's why you were mad at him?" Buffy reminded her.

"It was the only time Billy made a mistake," Andi said. "But other than those times, he has never hurt me or manipulated me. Billy realized that he did wrong so he apologized."

"Andi, your boyfriend is insecure just like Amber" Buffy finally got to the point. "How come you don't notice? Billy is afraid of losing you, and since Jonah is his identical twin, he's after you and you used to have feelings for Jonah that's why he sees him as a threat."

Suddenly, a memory came to Andi's mind; precisely where she was in the park comforting Billy, after his heart broke when he saw the love of his life with another boy, but not just any boy; but his identical twin.

-FLASHBACK-

"Andi, do you really want to be wit me or are you replacing me with Jonah?" Billy asked, turning to see her. "because from what I see, I think I'm not good enough for you and maybe my twin is better"

"Of course not" Andi mutters. "Why do you say that?"

"I just saw you guys in the park and you probably still have feelings for him" Billy confessed, Andi was going to say something but her boyfriend stopped her. "please dont say anything. Even thought I still love you, I dont want to get in the way, i dont want to lose you. Everyone I care about has left me; my dad, my mom, everyone. I feel like I'm losing you Andi, and that's what I fear the most. I think...its better if you and I go our separate ways"

"Are we breaking up?" Andi asked Billy, feeling her heart break into a thousand pieces.

"I dont want to break up with you" Billy told his girlfriend. "I just want you to be happy , even if it means were not together"

"I want to be with you Billy" Andi told him looking into his eyes.

"I need you to be one hundred percent sure Andi" Billy replied. "because if you agree to be with me, I will let you go"

"Ive never been more sure of my decision" Andi said without hesitation.

-END OF THE FLASHBACK-

"Well, I hadn't thought about it like that," Andi responds and then looks at Emily, who hadn't said anything and was just listening to the conversation. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about you, Emily. forgive me"

"No problem," Emily replies. "I was just listening to the conversation but I didn't want to interrupt you, it would be very rude"

"So Emily, what do you think about this?" Buffy answers.

"I've never had a boyfriend," Emily replies. "I turned thirteen a week ago"

"It doesn't necessarily have to be a boyfriend, do you know insecure people?" Buffy asked again.

"My nana is sometimes afraid that my grandpa will leave her for another woman," Emily confesses and Buffy nods in agreement before looking back at Andi.

"That's not going to happen with me and Billy," Andi replies. "I love him and he should learn to trust me."

"Oh believe me, he trusts you" Buffy answers. "but not Jonah, he is capable of anything"

"What are you talking about?" Andi asked and Buffy immediately went quiet, she knew she was about to screw up when she mentioned that she and Jonah kissed.

"That doesn't matter" Buffy decided to change the subject. "we are going out of context"

"Anyway" Andi decided to focus on the freshman in front of her so as not to ignore her anymore. "Emily, since you like arts and crafts, I can show you my shack after school today." The young girl's eyes lit up with astonishment and she smiled hugely.

"Are you inviting me to your shack?" Emily asked shyly but still smiling.

"Only if you want," Andi told her. "I can teach you how to make a bracelet or maybe a sequin vest..." she didn't finish speaking when Emily impulsively hugged her. "okay"

"I'm sorry," Emily apologizes embarrassedly and steps back. "and by the way, I would love to see your fabulous shack, thank you so much Andi"

"You're welcome," Andi responds with a smile.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Billy asks as he, Mary and Cyrus approach the girls and see that they are both talking to a girl a little younger than Andi but she looked like she was entering adolescence. Billy had a curious smile on his face.

"Andi has a little fan" Buffy blurts out with a little smile looking at her friend.

"Oh really?" Mary asks.

"Andi is great and I want to be like her when I grow up" Emily speaks shyly. "I'm passionate about art and everything related to the visual arts. I am terrible but Andi has an awesome shack that she is going to show me after school and we will make bracelets among other things. Maybe I will make a friendship bracelet for Amanda, she is my best friend. or maybe a notebook made with recyclable materials to care for the environment"

Cyrus raised his eyebrows in extreme surprise, it's as if his best friend, even though she was in front of him, could also take on the form of that freshman

"Either I went crazy or is Emily just like you Andi?" Cyrus asked. "And I thought Jonah was the only one with a twin."

"It's because Andi just found her miniature version," Mary says with a smile.

"Hey, Emily's not the same as me," Andi says. "Yes, we fear things in common but...I have Asian features and she..."

"I was actually born on Oahu," Emily explained softly. "I moved here when I was thirteen"

"Oahu?" Cyrus asked.

"It's in Hawaii," Buffy, Billy and Mary explained in unison.

"Oh" Cyrus whispers. "Sorry, I think I still need to pass Geography."

"What I meant is that we are aware that you and Emily are not physically identical, Andi," Mary explains. "but the both of you have similar tastes"

Billy, Buffy and Cyrus nod, agreeing with Mary.

"Well...it was nice meeting you but I have to go to class now" says Emily making a shy bow. "excuse me"

Everyone watched as Emily hugged the books to her chest and walked away into the hallways.

"She's sweet," Mary observes.

"And shy," says Cyrus. "You know, she may have things similar to Andi but she also reminds me of Iris."

"She could be a combination of both," observes Buffy.

"Hello again beautiful, I thought you had forgotten about me" Billy flirts with Andi by wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

"We just saw each other this morning babe," Andi says laughing as her boyfriend strokes her long hair.

"It's not enough, I want to spend more time with you" Billy whispers rubbing his nose with Andi.

"Guys..." Mary interrupts them waving her hand to get their attention. "we're still here"

Andi and Billy continue to look at each other with immense love, as if they were in their own utopia and everyone around them had disappeared.

"I think we lost them," Cyrus whispered to Buffy and Mary.

"Yes, I noticed it too," Mary answers as they continue looking at Andi and Billy, who were now holding hands and continuing to look at each other without stopping smiling. "But can you blame them? They're so in love"

Buffy seeing the lovey-dovey scene between her best friend and her boyfriend, seeing the extraordinary physical resemblance that Billy Batson had to Jonah Beck and remembering the awkward kiss in the park, was too much for her and she couldn't bear it.

"Buffy, are you okay?" Mary asked, looking at the girl and it was enough for Andi and Billy to also look at her worriedly.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Buffy answers nervously and runs off, to the confused looks of Andi and Billy.

"What's wrong with her?" Billy asks.

"She's been acting weird since this morning," Andi mumbles. "I don't know why"

"I don't understand it either, she's not like that," Mary adds. Cyrus decided not to break his promise to Buffy and they would both wait for the right time to talk to Andi alone and explain the truth.

"Well...Buffy's dealing with some issues and...she's not feeling well" Cyrus explains. "But don't worry, she'll be herself again."

"I hope so" Andi says sadly as Billy hugs her from behind and lays his chin on her head. "I miss my best friend"

On the other hand, Bex and Bowie returned from their lunch, they had gone to eat at a modest Italian restaurant that had just opened in Shadyside and they had both had a great time catching up on their lives after not seeing each other for a while, obviously Bowie She had found out about her daughter's prank and for which Bex had to punish her for two weeks, in addition to making her pay for the damage from the broken glass with her allowance.

"Did you enjoy the pasta?" Bowie asked her as they both walked through the streets and he was taking her back to work. It would have been easier for them to go in the grease mobile (Bowie's car that ran on cooking oil as gasoline), but they both preferred to walk.

"It was delicious, I thought they would never open an Italian restaurant" answers Bex. "Now I understand why it's full"

"Well, for now the restaurant is a sensation because they just opened it a week ago," Bowie responds. "Maybe next time we can come to dinner together as a family now that Andi is no longer grounded."

"Deal" Bex responds, smiling. "Our daughter loves Italian food, she devours the lasagna that my father prepares and she also eats the pasta or the pizza, I know we have to bring Andi next time"

"How about one day the four of us have dinner together here?" Bowie asks and they both stop in front of The Fringe. "You know; you, Andi, Billy and me. Like a double date."

"The plan sounds great, but first I would like to have a family dinner with you and Andi" Bex answers. "I like Billy and even though he has the same face as Jonah and makes Andi happy...I still don't feel ready to share our daughter"

"Don't worry" Bowie raises his hands in surrender jokingly. "There's no pressure," Bex smiles. "By the way, you did the right thing by punishing Andi for breaking the windshield of Jonah's father's car and making her take responsibility. You're starting to act like a mom."

"You sound just like Andi," Bex laughs and shoves her hands in her pockets. "Well, I think...having her as a teenager made me mature and I love her. I only want the best for her, although later my mom constantly said that she was a bad influence"

"Don't blame Celia, for years she raised Andi as if she were her daughter and when the truth came out...now she passed the torch to you, and you are doing a great job with our girl, she is becoming an amazing young lady" Bowie says. "I didn't know about Andi until I saw the pictures that Ham posted on his FacePage page and then he wrote me an email"

"I haven't forgotten," Bex remembers when she panicked after finding out that her dad had written to her ex-boyfriend to tell him about Andi.

"It's okay," Bex repeats. "There is no permanent damage, I forgave you a long time ago"

"I just want to be with you Bex," Bowie responds wistfully. "with you and Andi, I love you both and I want us to be a family" Bex tried to speak once again, but Bowie gently interrupted her.

"Listen, you don't have to answer. Just think about it, okay?"

Before Bex could say a word, Bowie stepped forward and kissed her sweetly on the cheek before leaving and turning the corner to go to work. Bex took a deep breath before entering the store, but she didn't notice that her boss (whom she babysat when she was a child) was watching everything through the window with her arms crossed and a smirk.

"Okay, Bex," Brittany responds, approaching her as Bex closes the store behind her. "spit it out"

"I don't know what you're talking about" Bex said walking towards the counter and putting on her apron, Brittany followed her.

"I'm not blind, I know what I saw" Brittany answers smiling. "through the window, you and Bowie, your high school boyfriend, were talking and he kissed you on the cheek"

"Nothing happened, he just took me to lunch at the new Italian restaurant and we went on a date" Bex explains and Brittany squeals.

"I knew it!" Brittany answers, smiling. "You guys are soulmates" she stops smiling and looks at her employee and former babysitter softly. "Bex, if you and Bowie really love each other, I think you should get back together."

"I don't know Britt..." Bex whispers. "For now my relationship with Bowie is a little bit complicated, the only bond that unites us is our daughter"

"You guys could be a couple again and Andi can have the loving family she always wanted," Brittany responds. "So I can be at your wedding..." she then adds as a joke. "But if you don't make me your maid of honor, you're fired."

Bex knew that her boss was just joking so she just laughed, however she assured her that she would be invited to her wedding, they both ended the conversation and returned to work.

Classes had passed and Andi was in her dance class, Miss Watson was in front of the room giving the next subject that would be counted as part of the exam to pass the semester, all the students were attentive to the teacher's explanation; By then, Andi had tied her hair in a ponytail so she wouldn't sweat when she worked out.

"Okay guys," said Miss Watson walking across the room until she stopped. "As you know, the exam is in two weeks and you will have to present it in the auditorium in front of parents and teachers, if you pass...you will have extra points; we already saw samba, mambo and hip hop; well...this time it is different. The dance is..." she took a cane and placed it on the floor, marking a step with her heel. "Tango"

"What?!" the students protested. "As you know, tango is a dance from Argentina; it is characterized by being sensual and romantic, so you should dance it in pairs"

"Miss Watson, I have two left feet," responded a boy named Connor, who had wavy hair and blue eyes, giving him a physical resemblance to Timothee Chalamet.

"And some of us don't have a boyfriend," said Denise, one of the girls who was in Metcalf's experiment with the letters A and B and was eating a cookie off the floor when the food fight was set at the cafeteria, she was unlucky enough to belong to group B.

"You don't have to be a couple in real life Denise," the teacher reassured her. "it's just part of the class"

"I wish Billy was here," Andi whispered.

"Andi Mack," Miss Watson spoke, looking firmly at the girl. "I see that you want to participate; anything you want to share with the class?"

"No, Miss Watson," Andi apologized, embarrassed for interrupting her dance teacher.

"Then pay attention," said the teacher and returned to the topic. "As I said, it is essential that tango be danced in pairs and most importantly; since it is a romantic dance, there must be chemistry"

Miss Watson continued explaining what tango consisted of and this time her students no longer interrupted her.

"Now...I'm going to mention your names and you're going to be placed with your corresponding partners," the teacher announced. "Amanda...you dance with Michael."

Amanda, who had red hair, walked through the room until she stood next to a blonde boy with brown eyes.

"Denise...your partner will be Connor" the teacher named and Denise stood next to Connor, they both looked extremely nervous.

During the course of the class, the teacher formed the pairs by saying the names out loud and the girls placed themselves next to the boys with whom they would practice the dance.

"Finally..." Miss Watson looked straight ahead but read the paper aloud. "Andi...it's your turn to dance with..."

"Please let it be Billy." Andi closed her eyes and put her hands together as if in prayer. "Please let it be Billy, please let it be Billy..."

"Jonah Beck" the teacher announces, Andi looks out and at the back of the room was Jonah, he also had the same class.

"No..." Andi exclaims.

"Wait what?" Jonah protests at the same time, he and Andi look at each other in surprise and shock.

"I'm afraid that you're going to dance with Andi Jonah," Miss Watson replies. "Please stand next to her"

"Miss Watson..." Andi protests.

"I don't think this is such a good idea," Jonah adds, somewhat nervously, and Andi nods in agreement.

The atmosphere between the two was extremely tense due to the glass incident and the fact that Andi was dating his exact clone; so neither of them felt comfortable in the other's company.

"Miss Watson, I should dance with Billy," Andi protests. "he is my boyfriend"

"Well, I don't see him in this class so..." Jonah whispers but Andi pretends not to hear him, instead he says it. "Miss Watson, it's obvious that Andi doesn't want to dance with me and I can't force her."

"I'm sorry to say that this class is mandatory, Mr. Beck," the teacher said. " It is essential that you and Miss Mack dance the tango or I will have to fail you for the rest of the semester and you can forget about going to college."

"No!" Jonah protests. "everything but that"

"Please don't do it" Andi begs. "I'll dance with Jonah"

"And I'll dance with Andi" Jonah adds.

She looked at the ceiling for a moment and asked her ancestors to forgive her for dancing a romantic dance with a boy who was not her boyfriend and who was his identical twin; But more than anything, if Billy found out, he shouldn't think the worst since she loved him too much.

"I'm glad to hear that," Miss Watson responds with a satisfied smile. "Then we can continue." She walked to the front of the room and stood next to the portable stereo to play the music.

"Listen to me carefully, Jonah," Andi threatens under her breath and in a low voice so that the teacher wouldn't hear her. "If you step on me or ruin the dance on purpose, I'll tell Miss Watson. I'm not going to fail the class because of you."

"Oh don't worry Andiman, I promise to be professional" Jonah whispers, although Andi knew he was being sarcastic. "I won't jeopardize class or your relationship with your perfect boyfriend"

"Billy is the one who should be in this class, not you," Andi responds. "Return to your Space Otter team where you belong"

"You were part of the team until you decided to quit," Jonah reminded her. "And I don't just do Frisbee; I also skateboard and I know how to dance and play the guitar," he then adds petulantly. "Surely Billy Batson is not a multitasker and is not as perfect as he appears to be."

"You don't know him like I do," Andi hisses. "So don't you dare judge him. You and Billy might have the same face, but he's better than you."

Jonah couldn't help but feel hurt by Andi's comment, however he knew she was right. Even sometimes, Jonah hated being the same and deeply regretted breaking Andi's heart, which caused her to fall in love with Billy and start dating him.

"Alright guys... get to your positions" Miss Watson announced and the students got into a dancing position with their partners. "Remember to project chemistry"

Miss Watson played the music and "Señorita" by Camila Cabello with Shawn Mendes sounded through the speakers, the couples began to dance tango, the ones who stood out the most were Jonah and Andi, who danced in an incredible way.

"Okay, stop, stop, stop" said the teacher stopping the music and everyone stopped dancing. "What did we agree on? Andi and Jonah... I told you that what stands out most in tango apart from the passion and romance is the chemistry; you two look into each other's eyes and it seems like you can't stand being in the same room. "If you don't cooperate, we will stay here repeating the dance until after school."

"We're sorry Miss Watson, it won't happen again," Jonah apologized for him and Andi.

"From the top," said Miss Watson, clapping her hands and playing the music again.

Once "Señorita" came back on and all the couples started dancing again, Andi closed her eyes to concentrate on the dance and when she opened them, she imagined she was dancing tango with her beloved Billy; On the other hand, Jonah was still in love with Andi and seeing how beautiful she is, he can't resist and starts enjoying the dance. They both demonstrate chemistry the next time they dance tango and even the other students who dance and the teacher herself notice it, who smiles with satisfaction.

Billy had left his English class that had ended and as he walked through the hallways, he heard the "Señorita" song playing; Curious, he looks into the ballroom and sees his beloved girlfriend dancing tango with Jonah Beck! but the worst of all is that both were sharing romantic glances, not being able to stand that scene straight out of a romantic comedy; Jealousy takes over him and he continues on his way, Andi and Jonah continue dancing tango, but showing great chemistry.

Songs in the chapter:

1.-Hey now now by Swirl 360 (during the scene where Andi and Billy go to school in their scooters and they have a race)

2.-Steal the show from "Elements" by Lauv (Jonah daydreams that he is the one dating Andi)

3.-Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello (Jonah and Andi dance tango at their dance class)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2.7K 28
ARGENT ❝ no more kid stuff ❞ ( teen wolf season three ) © spideypools 2016 !
7.9K 228 13
rimuru was lonely and felt like he couldn't find love until he realized he could make his own partner ill make this a series if the public demands...
22K 450 8
What happens when Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Thalia, Grover and Coach Hedge find out Percy has a half-sister, who is their ene...
166K 8.1K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...