Ninjago Dragon's Rising - The...

Da Wise_Cloud

After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually... Altro

Prologue
The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Croassroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
I Will Be the Danger
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea
The Last Djinn
They Call it Doom
Land of Lost Things
The Mysterious Shadow
Another Cole...?!
Absolute Power
We Are All Dragons
The Power Within
Dragon's Rising | Elemental Mechs
Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"
Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"
Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"
The Blood Moon
Shattered Dreams
Shatter-What Now?!
Beyond the Phantasm Cave
A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei
The Force From the East
The Spell at the Waterfall
To Mysterium
Their Universe
Fugitives From Madness

Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)

590 14 51
Da Wise_Cloud

(DISCLAIMER!)

This is considered NON-CANON as this takes place in the Lego Dreamz Series instead of Ninjago. So they do exist, just not in reality with the Dreamz characters. (Since for them, Ninjago is a TV show for kids.)

Timeline:

This will be before the Merge since Jay is in the crossover episode. But Adam still exists, he is 8 months as he was before the Merge. Cole and you are of course married. Jay and Nya are engaged. I put Kai in a situationship with Skylor as I do not know if they will be together again after Crystalized. (It's complicated...to say the least.)

I made Zane and Pixal a couple of course! THE NINJA DO NOT KNOW YOU HAVE A CHILD!! (Even if they want you and Cole to have one so badly. I swear either Logan or someone from Lego Dreamz is gonna figure it out before them.)

And that's all you should be aware of when you read this story! So I hope no comments anything about timelines and such now that I made myself clear. Alright! Let's get on with it!

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

While we were en route back from a mission, we ended up someplace in Ninjago we didn't recognize. I was on my motorcycle, Jay as well, and Kai and Cole had their four-wheelers. Zane was flying on his plane above us with Nya in her Samurai X mech and finally, my brother, Lloyd on his dragon.

"Okay I'm just gonna come right out and say it," Say spoke first, he took a small break before revealing something on his mind, "I have no idea where we are going, and how we got here."

"Thank you!" Cole sighed in relief when someone finally spoke about the elephant in the room, "I was going to say something but I was afraid I might sound dumb. Anyone?" Cole asked the others and me.

"Sorry, love," I replied.

"No idea," Nya replied after.

"Nope," Kai responded.

"No," Lloyd answered.

"This does not compute," Zane stated.

"So, anyone wanna head home and play some Prime Empire? Hehe..." Jay asked nervously.

Lloyd raised his hand in retaliation, "No, I'm sure we're here for a reason. This may be one of Master Wu's strange lessons. We need to stay vigilant and alert."

Jay who was in front of us spotted something, "Speaking of alert, what IS THAT?"

There in front of us was a peculiar storm above a village.

"Please don't tell it's a storm that carries entities from another realm...I've had enough of people crashing into our world!" I whined.

Cole could be heard chuckling at my theory, "Haha! There she goes! Another theory coming true. Don't worry, Angel. I'm sure it's nothing."

"Nothing?! NOTHING!? Whatever Bestie says comes true sooner or later! It's always like this! We say that she's crazy about saying that and then it happens!" Jay started to freak out.

The others only rolled their eyes at Jay's ranting, "Thanks, Sensei. Now we have to deal with that storm and him." Kai grew sarcastic.

"Hey! I was just being myself for once!" I defened.

"Whatever it is, it must be the reason we're here." Lloyd changed the subject as he drew on his sword, "Form up, Ninja, and prepare for battle. Zane, give us a status report."

"Affirmative," Zane replied to Lloyd's plan.

"You heard him, JJ. Come on! Let's treat it as a threat like we always do in our city." I told my best friend to focus as we drove closer to the storm.

"Oh, alright. If you say so..." He sighed before revving up his bike with mine.

Zane went ahead to assess the situation for the group, "The village appears to be under attack by shadow-like beings. They seem to be spreading some sort of corruption."

"Oni?" Both my brother and I asked.

"Negative." Zane debunked our theory, "These are small and some are airborne."

Lloyd shook his head at that, "Well, guess then we'll just have to improvise."

"Looks like it." I gave a nod before speaking to the group, "Alright, guys! We're about to face an enemy we've never faced before. It's not the first time we've done this so do as we always do and get the job done."

"Right!"

As we approached the village, I spotted a young boy with a crown, "Ninja. It is I Jan the exalted Emperor of Ninjago, and patron of the village of Janakai. Who have summoned you to defend my people."

"Emperor...? Uh....okay...Totally not weird." I mumbled to myself before stopping my bike with Jay's.

As I mounted off my bike, Cole ran up to me, having the same confused face as I had, "Huh? I didn't Ninjago had a new emperor. And a kid at that."

"Yeah...Same here...." I muttered in agreement.

Jay was still on his bike, not buying any of this, "I do not think this is one of Master Wu's lessons."

"Whatever it is. These guys need our help. What do you say we do this...old school." Cole suggested we do things our way as we always do.

But when he tried to slash a shadow-like being, it disappeared before reappearing again, "What the...?!"

"What are those guys?! He just evaporated!" Jay asked.

Kai went to try his luck with one that was in front of the so-called Emperor of Ninjago, once it disappeared, Jan, the young boy in front of him smiled.

"Kai, Elemental Master. Defend my people with your power of the wind!" Jan told the Fire Ninja.

Kai placed his sword back in its holster, "Well, certainly my liege. Let me show-wait-wait! Wind?!" he suddenly grew surprised at the recall of him having wind powers instead of fire.

I merely sighed, "Wow...He just noticed. How noble of him. Took him ONLY a few moments."

Cole only laughed a little at the sarcasm I threw at Kai for some payback from before.

"No, no, no. You've got it all wrong." Kai went to show him his true powers, "Here, let me show y'a. FIYAH!~" Instead of fire as wished for, it was wind that appeared, blowing the enemy away.

Kai was shocked, to say the least, he looked at his hands in surprise, "What the Ninblewy?!"

"Hey! No swearing, K.S! There are kids around! I keep telling you to work on your vocabulary, mister!" My inner mom rose when hearing someone saying a bad type of slang.

Cole held my hand to calm me down, "Now, now, love. If you get too angry you might start saying bad stuff," luckily his voice soothes me of my anger, which I am thankful for.

Lloyd started to descend with his dragon, "What's that, Kai? Have you lost your...spark?! Met your match? HAHAHAHA!" While Lloyd mounted off his dragon, Jay was tormenting Kai now knowing he doesn't have fire powers anymore.

Lloyd walked up to Jan who held a crown on his head, "Alright, your exaltedness time for some answers. Who are you and just what is-" My brother was cut off when he heard a loud noise from nearby.

"Look alive, guys, we have something big incoming. Looks like something nasty." Nya warned us about what was coming as he prepared her mech for battle.

We could see the purple fog thickening, meaning something was appearing on the battlefield.

"Luckily, we specialize in nasty," Jay replied while we prepared for the inevitable.

Lloyd's dragon grew cautious, "It's all right, go on. Get out of here. We've got this." Lloyd assured his dragon they'd be safe, the creature gave a nod to his owner and flew away from the danger.

"Goodbye, old friend. Be safe." The dragon did not leave before I could say goodbye to it.

After the dragon left we drew out our weapons, but we were shocked to see some kind of enormous creature with a cage embedded in his chest, "Maybe we don't got this. Go, drive back those...uh-things!" Lloyd told us.

We all used our Elemental powers to drive them back, of course, Kai had some complications since he's no longer the Master of Fire, "Come on fire, come on!"

"Lloyd! Sensei! We need to get the villagers to safety." Kai mentioned the villagers.

"Go! We got this, brother." I told him while I amplified my powers with the others.

"Right! Let's go!" Lloyd went with Kai to help the villagers.

While those two were helping the innocent, we used our powers to push back these weird creatures.

"Yeah! That's it!" Jan in the background was cheering on while watching the battle.

But of course, he wasn't paying attention to the creatures trying to grab at him, "Fight nasty, with FIYAH!~" Kai was there to help out, thankfully.

"Need some help here!!!"

"K.S.!" I yelled in worry to see him and Jan being taken in the cage before it all revamped and brought them back on the ground...?

"Time travel...? Does that mean The Hands of Time are here...?" I grew a little more cautious when knowing someone could turn back time.

But my worries were subsiding when I saw a woman on a bird save Kai and Jan.

I ran to make sure Kai was okay, "You good?"

"I'm fine, thanks anyways." I smiled under my mask at his appreciation.

Lloyd joined us to see who was the one that could control time, "You have...time powers...But you're not the-" Kai was in awe.

"That's right, honey. This is Zion and I am the Dream Bandit. And you ain't seen nothing yet." The so-called Dream Bandit spoke.

Jay was the first to ask, "What's a Dream Bandit?" His question was answered once the woman used a special arrow to defeat the shadow-like creatures.

"Well, this Dream Bandit does not have time for lame questions." The woman replied.

Nya was still inside her mech, "Well then I've got a question which isn't lame. What are these things? And what the heck is going on here?" Nya asked while fending off the large creatures.

Jay looked course away when seeing as he was about to get crushed. Zane, Cole and Lloyd appeared as well to help out after dealing with their share.

I helped Nya by using my powers to pull down the large creatures so the Dream Bandit could take out the smaller beings. After pulling down some of these weird creatures, I used my powers to make a wall and push them back to save the others.

"Nice one, girlfriend!" Nya complimented my work.

"All in a day's work! So, initially speaking...Where are we again?" I smiled under my hood before asking another question, hoping it was not too lame for the bandit.

"Y'know those things that come visit you at night in your sleep? That's what these things are. Nightmares, baby, and there are plenty to go around." The bandit explained while shooting an arrow at a nightmare that was on Nya's shoulder.

"That does not make ANY sense!" Jay yelled out.

"Haven't you guys got anything cool up your sleeves? I mean other than your friend over there going ham on those nightmares. Like that spinning thing you do?" The bandit asked the boys.

"That 'friend' over there is my wife! And she's amazing!~" Cole pointed out while looking at me, I only waved shyly back before noticing he was in a daze.

"Oh gosh...Cole! Not now...! Come on older brother, focus!" Lloyd tried to get his brother-in-law to function again but it worked to no avail.

"Oh great. He's in his daze thanks to Sensei again..." Kai sighed.

"It was bound to happen..." Jay shrugged, waving his hand in front of Cole but he didn't respond as he was too busy being in another world. (Haha, how ironic.)

"I mean, who wouldn't? Girlfriend is a jackpot to be with!" Nya inquired still taking down the Nightmares.

I returned to meet up with the others, "Don't tell me..." I looked at Lloyd and he nodded.

"Alright, Brookstone. I'm right here." I snapped my fingers and he instantly returned to normal, "Focus, Cole."

"R-Right! Sorry...Been a while since I was able to admire you from afar." He apologized for making me worry.

I only shook my head, "No, it's fine. I find it quite sweet, honestly."

"Spinjitzu! Do some Spinjitzu!" Jan cheered wanting to see us do our art of Spinjitzu.

"Ninja....go!~" We all did Spinjitzu to fight against the nightmares, but of course, Kai still had some getting us to do because of his new powers.

"Yeah, that's it! Go, Ninja, go!" Jan cheered us on.

Once we landed, I suddenly had a strong sense of déjà vu, for some reason, "You know, it feels like we don't say that as often as we used to anymore. I miss that. We really should say it more often-" Cole's heartfelt moment was cut off by a loud screech.

"OH! Come ON writers! What is with you and cutting off my husband like that?!" I yelled, being done with this already.

Some wolves and strange-like bats started to appear, "Oh...This is bad. Important safety tip: don't get bitten and don't get grabbed by those flying creeps. I'll call in the cavalry!" The dream bandit told us before taking out a radio to communicate with her allies.

"Dream chasers, we have Night Terrors, repeat, we have Night Terrors. What's keeping you guys?" The bandit asked into the radio.

I heard some chatter from the radio before hearing a vehicle appear with some other kids with strange-like creatures on their arms and shoulders. (Well except for the one with the cap backwards.)

One of them fell on the floor, missing the landing, "Man, you need to really work on your arrivals." One of the kids teased the other.

"This...is the cavalry?" Zane asked a little perplexed that a bunch of kids were the backup.

The girl with the bunny on her arm smiled, "You better believe it Titanium Ninja!"

One of the kids with a slime-like creature used some type of sand power to create a mech with its friend, "Elemental Masters of...Sand?" Cole asked.

"Maybe it's how they power up their small little friends?" I inquired when I saw the girl with blue and pink hair use her powers to make the bunny grow larger.

"Uh...Okay...Not what I was expecting..." Jay muttered.

"A large blue rabbit and a gooey robot. This is...highly irregular. I feel my processors overheating." Zane stated, before spasming a little.

"Let 'em have it Z-blob!" The boy told his friend who went to fight back against the Night Terrors.

"Bunchu! Let's beat those turkeys!" The girl the colourful hair joined in.

"Time to drop the beeeast!~" The other boy went to his friend in the car to shoot at the creepy bats in the sky.

The Dream bandit joined in to shoot arrows in the sky towards the nightmares.

"I guess...Ninja never quit?" Lloyd spoke up after that ordeal.

"I feel like I should say this. We should definitely retire. And I mean me, specifically speaking." I said in a monotone voice.

We all did Spinjitzu to help out, "Am I the only whose confused?" Jay asked while electrocuting a Nightmare.

"See? I told you a Ninjago marathon was a great idea!" Jan said happily.

"Ninjago marathon...?" Jay asked while I overheard.

"Matteo! Something's off. The Night Terrors aren't attacking the dreamers." The bandit spoke to the boy we now know as Matteo.

he jumped off of his friend's shoulder, "You're right. It's like they don't them to wake up and crossover."

"Wake up?" Jay repeated, "Crossover?"

The girl with the large rabbit appeared, "The Nightmare King must be up to something sneaky."

"Nightmare King?!" Jay asked again.

Lightning started to form when a dark cloud appeared out of nowhere, "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Jay yelled.

"I'm asking this myself..." I muttered when I saw a large ship with a shark head at the front. Very creative...

"Night Hunter." The Dream bandit seethed when speaking of his name, that made me know that he was an enemy.

"The Nightmare King requests an audience with the Emperor of this realm!" The hunter stated.

A chain was thrown to catch Jan, the Dream Bandit went to save him but the flying night terrors were in the way.

I tried to save Jan as well but I was almost taken as well making me fall back down to the ground, "Angel!" Cole yelled in worry when seeing me fall back down without stopping my fall.

"Ouf!" I felt strong arms wrap around my legs and upper body, "Oh! Thanks, Cole! That was close." He put me down once knowing I was alright.

"No problem! You sure you're alright?" He asked once more.

"I am now that I am with you. So, yes, I am." I assured him.

But we couldn't get comfortable now, "What's happening? I can't move! I've gotta bail!" Nya had to bail out of her mech since the Night Terrors were able to immobilize her suit.

Once she was out, we had to move away since the mech was going to fall on us if not, "Look out!" Lloyd warned us.

"No!" I yelled in worry for a girl who was captured once the Night Terrors started to retreat.

"Oh, no. They're getting away." Kai groaned.

"Well, that was a bust." A blonde boy, who was driving the car spoke up about the situation.

The girl with the colourful hair ran up to us, "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's you! I am such a big fan! I must have watched every episode like TEN times!!" She started to gush about our so-called 'episodes'.

"Why are you talking to us like we're characters in a TV show?" Nya asked.

"Yeah! What about the whole crossover thing? And that kid is the so-called Emperor of Ninjago?! Is this true?" I walked up to the girl.

"Oh my gosh...! The (F/C) Ninja! Master of Life and Light! The second most powerful Ninja in the team and is also married?! Awesome!!!" The girl just gushed even more.

"How did you even know I was married?" I asked while Cole walked up to us, "Maybe it's because we're so obvious about it...?" He inquired.

"Oh my gosh! You two are the cutest couple ever! I love the fact that you guys have the most healthy relationship EVER of all couples!" The girl just kept on fangirling.

"Okay! I need answers! Your name is Matteo, right? What's going on?!" I demanded an explanation.

The boy whom I called out froze a little before looking at his blob, "I don't think they know, Izzy." He spoke to the girl still fangirling in the background.

"Know what?" Cole asked.

The boy with the cap spoke up, "Dudes...I hate to break this to you but...you're in a dream."

Jay and I gasped.

"WHAT!!!?!?!?!??!!"

Our yell echoed throughout the whole land probably.

"I demand an explanation for me and my bestie! Right NOW!" Jay yelled, getting more and more irritated.

"He's right! What does she mean by our episodes?" I pointed to the girl named Izzy, "How does she know of my relationship with my husband, and what do you mean by a DREAM?!"

I grabbed my husband's shoulders, "Are we...not real...? Are we just for someone else's entertainment and pleasure?! Do we not exist?! Are we in some simulation?! Please tell me I'm your wife, Cole! Please tell me the truth!~" I started panicking like my best friend, shaking Cole.

"Woah...! A-n-gel...! Please...calm...down...!" Cole tried to calm me down but it was heard by deaf ears.

"Are we not real...?" I asked, and that made the kids silent making me think the worst.

"Dude, you need to like to calm her down a bit." The boy with the cap spoke up.

"She'll come around." Cole wasn't that fazed with me shaking him like a maraca anymore. But he did grab my arms to help me stop and relax, "Calm down, Angel. There must be an explanation for all of this. Now, just relax and breathe, okay?"

I did as told and breathed, "Okay! I'm better...I think... physically, but not mentally. But whatever. It's better than nothing."

Cole smiled in my direction before we all turned back to Matteo and the other kids, "Look, we don't have time for this. We gotta save Jan and the others." Matteo used his peculiar power to make a vehicle that could fly.

"I do believe a response to Jay and Sensei's inquiry. In eloquent as it was, would be appropriate." Zane stated.

"Well," a villager spoke up after coming out of his hiding place.

He explained that Jan and his family were watching a TV show and fell asleep. he dreamed of us in some weird adventure to help him save his "people" and that's why we're here.

"Well, that explains it. We're in Jan's dream about Ninjago." The Dream bandit revealed.

"WHAT!?!?!" You know who yelled so don't bother me by asking.

"I knew it! Hah! In your face science and whatever that tries to prove everything is false by nature!" I punched a fist in the air of being right.

"Yes, hun', you were." Cole gently went to put my hand back down.

"And you used to be fire. So you're like the Master of 'Hot Air' now? Hahaha! That's so lame!" The boy with the cap who I overheard his name was Logan laughed at Kai's new power.

"I really need to talk with that kid about my powers," Kai grumbled.

Jay, who was next to me and Cole looked around the village, "This is just some kid's dream of Ninjago?! You mean... We're not real like bestie said? And what about the Night King?"

I was there next to my best friend to console him, "There, there, JJ. It'll all come clear out eventually."

"We haven't got all night here. Cole, you ride with me and (Y/N)." The Dream Bandit started taking action.

She looked at Kai and Logan, "You two, on the drone." She went to look at Izzy and Jay, "Blue boy, you got with Izzy on Bunchu."

"Why do I have to--" Jay was cut off, "Nya, Zane and Lloyd in Cooper's car. Go!" The bandit told the rest of the Ninja.

"After the Grim Keeper's. We'll pursue the shark ship. We got to stop it before it reaches the edge of the realm." She stated.

Cole and I mounted on Zion, the large owl, "Wait...Kids will be in danger if they dream about their favourite TV show?" Cole asked.

"This makes...NO sense!" Jay muttered.

"Maybe it's because our bad luck has reached them. I mean, after all the times we've almost died, lost our powers, lost someone dear to us before they came back in a span of a new season, been separated again when we just reunited, etc, etc. It's always like this." I ranted lightly before shutting up.

"Hm. She knows her stuff when it comes to this." The dream bandit spoke up about my enhanced knowledge of timelines, crossovers and more.

"Trust me. She knows...everything." Cole spoke in a monotone voice, knowing full on well of my habits of saying the inevitable that eventually comes true in the end.

"Y'know I'm right here, right?" I asked, but Cole only looked away.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, (Y/N)." Cole changed the subject as I only rolled my eyes playfully at his attempt to not meet his doom.

The group on the ground was fairing well against the Grim Keepers and the Night Terrors, like the Dream Bandit said, we were going for the shark ship. To save Jan so he doesn't destroy our world in his dream could potentially cause a rift in time in the real Ninjago...

We flew next to Matteo's drone, and a small blue being waved at me, "Is that...Logan...?" I asked.

"Yeah! The one and only! Say, you and that Earth guy are serious? 'Cause if not, maybe we could be a thing? An official thing. What do you say, gorgeous? You and your awesome powers, that is MUCH better than hot air, with my shapeshifting powers." Kai in the background was NOT impressed that someone was trying to make fun of him and try to ask his teacher out, which is me.

"Real power couple stuff, right?" Logan tried to ask me out while I only giggled at how the whole situation was.

"Hehe! Logan...! You-I...My goodness! It's been ages since someone had the nerve and courage to ask me out so boldly like that. I think it was either Jay or Kai who did at the first season..." I smiled while laughing, Kai on the other hand grew a little flustered at remembering his dumb attempt to ask me out.

"Not funny!" He defended.

"Hey, I at least got the pretty lady to laugh didn't I?" Logan smirked, Matteo only sighed, having enough of his antics, "You're going to anger someone you don't want to mess with in the future one day..." Matteo spoke.

"That 'pretty lady' is my wife of 1 year currently. So I appreciate you don't go and try using your dumb pickup lines to woo my goddess. Thank you very much." Cole glared at Logan while holding my waist in a way to show a sign we were together.

"Cole, dear, we don't threaten children. Especially since we have one." I reminded him before whispering the last part.

"He's lucky he's on our side or else one of his arms would've been broken already." He huffed but listened to my words.

Kai laughed, "Haha! Now there's the old Cole I know. Nothing comes in between him and his love. No matter the person."

Matteo looked to Logan, "Told y'a."

Logan sighed, "It's always the good ones that get taken first."

"Doesn't he know you're like in your late 20s? And that he's a teen in school?" the bandit asked making me and Cole laugh.

"Hahaha! Probably the type to believe in 'forbidden' love." I chuckled before we went back to the matter at hand.

"We'll never catch up at this rate. If that thing crosses over to the Grim Realm, all of Ninjago will fall. Shouldn't there be Realm Guardians or something?" Matteo looked worried about how far the shark ship was.

The Dream Bandit who she said her name was Zoe looked at Cole and me, "I'm afraid these guys ARE the guardians." I looked at the tone she gave us, "No pressure."

"We may not look like much. But we always get the job done." Cole tried to stay positive for the group, but he knew we could do so much to prevent bad things from happening, "Mostly..." got Zoe to look at worry.

"And besides, we have destiny on our side." I smiled at the confused faces our allies gave my husband.

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, my husband tends to say stuff like that. But he isn't wrong!" I smiled, before sensing someone else in the air, "I just know that our cavalry will come save the day!"

I helped out Zoe by using my powers to shoot down the Night Terrors.

"Matteo! Bring us in close! Let's take the fight to them!" Logan suggested to his friend, that he, Matteo and Kai go closer to the Bounty and the shark ship to fight off the Night Terrors.

"See? Told y'a! My uncle and Pixal always come in clutch! It's probably in their writing, heh." I smiled while taking down the enemy.

I saw the sails started to freeze us since the Night Terrors touched them, "Oh no! Pix! Uncle!" I yelled in worry for the two.

"Not good!" The bandit added.

"Can't you use that time change thingy?!" Kai asked her but unfortunately Zoe used the last of it to help out Kai and Jan earlier, "All out, it needs to recharge."

The Bounty started to fall faster, "K.S.! It's up to you! You've got this!" I cheered Kai on as he told Matteo to bring them back down.

"Come on, Kai..." I muttered, hoping he made it in time.

Kai with his newfound wind powers tried to stop the ship, Matteo with Z-blob helped out as well with the propellers of the drone. But it wasn't enough to get the ship back in the skies.

"Jay! Could use a boost here." Matteo called out to Jay, "Oh! Right!" Jay smiled in agreement and charged up the propellers of the drone to amplify them.

Matteo used his ability to make the drone bigger to help Kai in hopes of getting the ship flying again.

"It's working!" I smiled before returning Pixal's salute.

"Hey, Zoe! Two orders to go!" Logan called out to the bandit, who flew in with Zion to get Jan and the girl.

"Pick up and delivery!" She replied while I fought off the Night Terrors that tried to follow them.

Wu and Pixal were able to push away the Night Hunter back to his cloud with his ship. For him to never be seen again, for now.

Thanks to everyone's help, the skies turned back to their usual blue than orange. Everything was back to normal, well mostly.

"You did it! That was awesome!" Izzy praised Kai as Z-blob appeared on his head before Matteo picked him off of his head.

"Yeah, that was! Awesome job, Kai!" I was seen with Zoe, landing with Zion, "Great job, everyone! Especially you Matteo. You were great!" I smiled at our allies.

I smiled towards Izzy who hugged me, I gladly returned the hug. Cole appeared beside me happy I was okay. It seems Lloyd and Matteo would be good friends, seeing as the Green Ninja and the young boy spoke often to each other.

"Ahem!" Logan, back in his original form appeared behind me, "Oh! Um...You too, Logan, of course."

"Why don't you move over here, Angel? It's safer here." Cole suggested, still slightly glaring at Logan.

Izzy and I only laughed at him being protective, "If that's what makes you happy, Cole."

"We did it, we all did it." Kai smiled at all of us before getting serious, "And right now, I'd like to have a word with that kid." He marched towards Jan who trembled, thinking Kai was going to lash out at him.

"Oh gosh...This could be two ways, 1, he goes haywire and chases him around, demanding to get his powers back. Or 2, the pacist way, he goes and forgets about everything and plays along with all of this. The second option is unlikely though..." I stated.

"Woah...You weren't kidding. She is good at that." Matteo was surprised at my theories, looking at Lloyd who only smiled, "That's her specialty. That's what makes her unique in a way."

Jan went on to apologize, "I-I promise not to make up stuff about your powers again! Please don't hurt me!" He covered his face once he saw Kai go to use his wind powers.

But it was to fix Jan's crooked crown, "Why would I? This 'hot air' saved the day."

Jan smiled in return before yawning, he and the dreamers turned to dust. Probably because since the Night Terrors have and all is well, they were able to head back to the real world.

Kai placed a hand on his hip and looked back at us with semi shocked face at seeing them vanish. The rest of us only smiled at that.

Nya was seen with a smirk "So, does this mean it's safe to dream about Ninjago?"

Matteo chuckled a little at that, "I'd say so. I think the Nightmare King would think twice before messing with your guys again."

"And those Dreamers won't remember anything?" Cole asked.

"Only very few Dreamers do. Like us Dream Chasers," Cooper replied.

"So does that mean we won't be seeing you guys again?" Zane asked in slight sadness.

"Are you kidding?!" Izzy spoke up next to me, "There is SO much I wanna ask you! We'll stop by all the time!" She hugged my arm while I smiled at her.

"Let's hope so!" I spoke up.

"When we're not out saving Dreamers elsewhere," Zoe added.

"Sure, sure. We'll drop by on our nights off. We're only ever one dream away." Izzy grinned.

"It was so nice to meet you! I want to see your baby soon!" Izzy smiled up to me and Cole.

I gave a warm smile at that, "Of course! Stop whenever you have time, Izzy."

"Yeah, make sure to always come visit us when you need it most. We're here for you!" Cole added.

Izzy blushed, "She said my name! Yay!" She started to fangirl even more than before.

"There she goes again..." Matteo sighed, he and Lloyd said their goodbyes, "It's nice seeing someone else wear green for a change." Lloyd said to the boy.

That earned him a smile from Matteo, "Same. We'll see each other soon."

"Make sure to not get your powers mixed with us again!" Logan teased Kai who gave a galre but smirked right after.

"Oh! Don't worry. I will. You better watch your back." Kai smirked before the two laughed at their antics, they gave each other a high five before they parted ways.

"You were cool. It's nice to know other women in the team can do their thing." Zoe smiled at Nya, mentioning how great it is to see her and me fend for ourselves.

"Hey, you didn't see anything yet. Wait til you meet us in our world with Pixal, Skylor and more. Their girl bosses if I say so myself." Nya smiled at the bandit who smiled in return.

"I would LOVE to see you and your car again one day! I SO wanna ride on the chair with the blaster!" Jay gushed about how cool Cooper's car was.

"Sure! We can cruise around sometime in the future. Be sure to stop by, maybe we could help out each other by upgrading our mechs and cars." Cooper agreed to that.

"Indeed we will, Cooper." Zane gave a nod.

"We should be returning to our reality. But it was nice while it lasted." Lloyd told the kids before we all mounted our vehicles and dragon.

"Bye, guys!"

"Safe travels!"

"See you next time!"

"Take care!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

29.9K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
Realmfall Da

Fanfiction

2.6K 154 26
It was three months later when everything got turned on its head. Now there are rifts appearing out of nowhere, her portal is destroyed, and her brot...
171K 3.9K 164
A long time ago when the First Spinjitsu Master was present. A companion of his was there to protect him when he needed it the most and helped provid...
1.3K 52 10
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...