๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ž

By vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|11| Chapter

17.8K 1.1K 65
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

I was so excited to meet her. I entered the cafe to find her sitting at a corner table, engrossed in her phone and smiling. Oh God, her smile is just infectious for me. I approached her, tapping the table, hoping she would look at me.

To my surprise she didn't raise her head as, she said, "Look, I don't know how you agreed to meet me, but I'm not interested in this arrangement because I already have a boyfriend. So it's not that I want to be rude, but I'm being honest here." Did she just call me her boyfriend? I smiled as she looked at me, her eyes wide with surprise.

Expecting this reaction, I said, "Vie, should I be happy that you called me your boyfriend, or should I be sad that you're denying to marry me?" Her expression slowly turned serious as she said, "Vihaan, you seriously think this is a joke? Am I looking like a fool to you?"

This was unexpected. Isn't she happy that it's me who is going to marry her, or does she want someone else? I didn't know what I did wrong.

After some debate, she stormed out of the cafe, and I followed her. I slipped into the passenger seat, and she screamed, "What the hell, Aan?" I said, "I am coming with you, no matter where it is. I will follow you until the end." She frowned, saying, "Argh, fine, whatever."

As we went to her home, she was still angry. I didn't know what would make her laugh again or what it would take for her to be in my arms again. I sighed, not understanding anything. When I went into the living room, I saw a boy around Shri's age talking to Vie. I had seen him in the photos before; he is her brother.

She introduced him. I smiled and nodded at him. He pulled Anvi aside, whispering something. Later, he screamed, "The great Vihaan Singhania is your arranged groom! Oh my Di, I must be dreaming." I was relieved that this kid liked me because I know how important he must be for Anvi. His impression was important.

Shyly, I said, "It's actually me who is begging to marry her." He screamed again, "Begging? You are begging?" I thought, leave about begging, I am ready to get stabbed if it means making her mine. As Anvi gave us a serious look and went into her room screaming "I hate you both", we both said at the same time, "But we love you the most." I looked at Rishi, and he laughed, so I laughed too.

He said, "Come, Jijaji, we have a lot to talk." I nodded, following him to the balcony. He first asked, "Is it okay if I call you Jijaji?" I nodded, saying, "Of course, Rishi. I am more than happy if you allow me to marry your sister."

He nodded, saying, "Look, I am a very big fan of your work. You have been my idol since your first game release, and you are the reason I chose the gaming field in studying." I nodded, expressing, "I am very glad that I could inspire people." I said, "I am very thankful, Rishi."

He said again, this time in a serious tone, "Keeping all that aside, today I will be talking to you as her brother, not as your fan." I nodded again as he said, "I don't care whether you're the underworld kind or the so-called devil. If you dare to hurt my sister, I swear I will hunt you down." I smiled, knowing how protective he is of Anvi.

Like he is no threat to me, and he also knew it, yet he warned me just because of her. I smiled, saying, "I promise, Rishi. I will never do anything that will hurt her. And even if I do, won't your sister kick my ass? She is very much capable of that." He laughed, nodding, "Yeah, I agree."

He said again, "Wait, hold on. How did you know all these? I also heard you saying you did the security checkup." I sighed, saying, "That's a long story." He nodded, telling me to continue as I said everything that happened, including our meeting in Paris.

He processed everything, telling, "I am glad she is finally going to get some love, Jijaji. And I am glad that you are the one who is going to be my brother-in-law." He hugged, so I hugged him back, patting. He pulled out, saying, "But also, you're in so much trouble."

I nodded, asking, "What should I do, Rishi? Your sister isn't easy to love, is she?" He smiled, saying, "Of course not." I looked at him, and he continued, looking at the sky, "Di is not an easy person to love, I tell you. The first thing, look her in the eyes and keep looking at her even when she looks away. Keep looking at her in the same way until her cheeks turn crimson red. Eye contact is the most beautiful love language one could communicate in, she told me once."

He went on, "The second, walk her to the nearby lake. Because in the hues of those sunsets, you would see her coming to life, her lips curving into a smile, and she would talk to you about all the fictional characters who made her fall in love with love again."

Rishi continued, "The third, go slow. Tuck the strand of hairs behind her face while you ask her out for a date. She's not an easy person to love, I told you, remember? The expensive restaurants are not her kind of dates. Take her out to a peaceful place like a library that offers coffees or maybe a museum or an art gallery where the storms of heartbreak in her would feel like home, feel like solace."

He added, "The fourth, under the crescent moonlit sky, whisper to her 'I love you' in a phrase as beautiful as you could. Hold her bruised arms against your chest. She isn't easy to love; she never will be. But I tell you, once you win her heart, her loyalty would be the best thing that happened to you. She faced a lot to raise me, Jijaji. There is a lot that happened in her past, which I hope she will open up to you soon. But promise me you will never leave her."

This kid really knows the way to his sister's heart. I didn't know what to tell him. Instead, I hugged him, saying, "I promise, Rishi. No matter what, she is going to be happy. I promise." He nodded, patting my back.

We both heard the doorbell ring, so we went in to see a girl hugging Anvi, saying, "Babe, did you miss me?" I know she is a girl, maybe her friend, but why the hell is she calling her babe and hugging her like I never did? When did I become this obsessed or possessive over her?

I don't know, but I didn't like this jealousy, so I asked in my usual tone, "Babe? Who is she, Vie? And why is she hugging you?" As Anvi turned to me, I could see the girl standing there was the one I saw in all the photos.

Okay, she must be close to Anvi. Anvi burst into laughter looking at that girl, who seemed scared like I am a ghost. Okay, I made a very good first impression, I guess.

I sighed as Rishi came laughing from behind. He said, "She is Vaishnavi, Di's best friend since kindergarten." Oh, that's long, I thought, smiling a little and nodding as he introduced me, "And this is my Jijaji, Vihaan Singhania." Anvi punched him a little, saying, "I am not married yet, so cut your crap." I smiled as I said, "Nice to meet you."

She nodded, and Anvi said, "Stop scaring her, Aan." I scared her? When did I? She said, "No, no. It's just I am shocked to see you in person. Heard a lot about you. It's a pleasure to meet you." I nodded, saying, "Likewise." Rishi said, "Since everyone is here, come on, we will have a movie night like before."

Anvi and Vaish shared a look as Anvi said, "Kiddo, isn't that supposed to be between us three? Why is there a third wheel?" So he said, "Oh, come on Di, didn't you know that if we have partners, we can bring them?" Vaish said, "So is he your partner, then?" I glared at her as she hid behind Anvi. I shifted my look, and Anvi smiled, saying, "Fine, you can bring your partner."

So, I am Rishi's partner, not hers. Wow, very good, great. As they all selected the movie and sat, Rishi sat on the sofa, and Vaish sat on the beanbag. Anvi went to the restroom, so I had no other option than to sit on the single couch. As Anvi came in and sat beside Rishi, they decided on some scary movie.

Rishi said, "Di, if you're scared, just tell us now so we can change the movie. Later, don't cry that you stay alone and you're scared." I smiled a bit as Anvi glared at me and said, "I am not a scaredy-cat, kiddo." Rishi smirked, saying, "Let's see."

Vaish smiled, saying, "Oh, babe, I suggest you to say no now itself." I controlled my laugh as everyone was teasing her. She screamed, "I am not scared," as the movie played.

Well, I must say it is a bit scary, but since kids, all of us, mainly Rahul, made me watch all kinds of scary things, so I am not scared. But I was constantly checking on Vie. As she was covering her face with the popcorn bucket, sometimes clutching Rishi's shirt, sometimes shouting, "Oh god," she is just so cute. I am falling a bit more for her every day, I thought.

Suddenly, the ghost appeared, Anvi got up screaming, so everyone laughed. Vaish said, "Oh, babe, didn't I tell you that this is scary?" She was embarrassed; her cheeks turned red as her eyes filled with tears.

She looked at me; I opened my arms for her she came, settling on my laps. She clutched my shirt, sniffing, I rubbed her back, saying, "Vie, I am here, aren't I? Please, baby, don't cry." She sniffed, saying, "Aan, they are teasing me." I controlled my laugh and said, "If they do it again, I am going to beat them, okay? Now, stop crying." She nodded, sniffing.

Rishi said, "Isn't the single couch small for two people?" Both of us said, "Shut up," as he laughed, saying, "Okay, okay, your wish." She calmed down as we watched the movie completely. By the end, she was already sleeping peacefully on me.

Rishi came to check, and he said, "Woah, Jijaji, this is the first time I am seeing her sleeping so peacefully. She is an insomniac."

Even Vaish came checking, and she said, "She really trusts you a lot, so please don't break it." I nodded as they both went back. I took her to the room; she was clutching my hand so hard that I couldn't get out of her grip, so I slept beside her.

---------------------------------------------------

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 6.2K 17
๐™†๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
515K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...