Alternative Spider Izuku Veno...

By Cheetahx2

What if Izuku didn't had a mother what if his mother died and no hero didn't batted an eye to help what if he... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE#1
CHAPTER 1:A NEW BEGINNING PART 1
CHAPTER 2:A NEW BEGINNING PART 2
CHAPTER 3:MEETING HIS SAVIOR
CHAPTER 4:TRAINING TO BE SPIDER-MAN PART 1
CHAPTER 5:TRAINING TO BE SPIDER-MAN PART 2
CHAPTER 6:KILLING FOR THE FIRST TIME
CHAPTER 7:SAVING LIVES
CHAPTER 8:SHIELD INDUSTRIES
CHAPTER 9:ENTRANCE EXAM PART 1
CHAPTER 10:ENTRANCE EXAM PART 2/IZUKU VS A ROBOT
CHAPTER 11:MEETING A NEWS PHOTOGRAPHER
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25:Sports Festival part 1
CHAPTER 26:Sports Festival part 2
CHAPTER 27:Sports Festival part 3
Chapter 28:Sports Festival part 4
Chapter 29:Sports Festival part 5
Chapter 30:The end of the Sport's Festival part 1
Chapter 31:The end of the Sports Festival part 2/A Dark Green Twist
Chapter 32:The Green Goblin vs Spider-Man
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:The Internship part 1
Chapter 36:Internship part 2/Spider-Man vs Stain
Chapter 37:Spider-Man vs Green Goblin round 2
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41:Two Heroes Part 1
Chapter 42:Two Heroes Part 2
Chapter 43:Two Heroes Part 3
Chapter 44:Two Heroes Part 4
Chapter 45:Two Heroes Part 5
Chapter 46:Two Heroes Finale
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 63

317 14 2
By Cheetahx2

A few days passed by as the events of Kamino chaos along with the defeat of both All For One and the defeat and disappearance of The Green Goblin.

Those who know how the goblin was defeated could see the one person who stopped the villian as he was seen swinging through the city as he was doing the one thing that keeps the city ok, saving those in need, stopping crimes from happening or even going further and making sure the innocent lives were ok.

But even the hero himself needs to be left alone which was at a cemetery where he held bouquets of flowers in his hand while staring at a grave that was recently buried...the person who he met just by interacting and enjoying their time together.

"Hey...Naomi"

As out young man, Izuku Midoriya said that, he placed the flowers near the grave stone with a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry...that I couldn't save you...bit I know you would say not to feel sad and keep going on...but I don't think I can...I've lost my Mom...Now you...and now my own father...why?"

Venom was silent as he couldn't say the right words to help his friend...but he guess their were certain people who would do that job for him.

The sound of footsteps were heard, which caused Izuku to turn his head and held in a breath as he looked towards those...who he cares for.

"Kyoka, Mei, hey guys" Izuku said with a down look since these wee the only two that could be here. The reason, it's because both Ochako and Hikari were given an opportunity to study over seas, with Ochako getting healed up safely even though a scar would be there, that didn't stop her to continue living and achieve her dream...even though it would mean that she will have to say goodbye to her friends and parents, it was heartfelt with tons of goodbyes...and a kiss on the lips that Izuku gave to the girl which caused a lot of screams of cheers from the girls and chuckles form most of the guys along with a happy smile from Ochako's parents and then came Hikari, who also had to say goodbye to her parents but this time, Izuku was the ne who was their...because he knew Hikari did have that much a close relationship with her classmates besides him, so he was the only one who said goodbye to her and also gave her a kiss on the lips, she knew that she won't see him for a while but the kiss was it mattered to her.

Izuku also had a talk with Melissa whi was now over season and dealing with her dreams, she sometimes video chats with him from time to time, taking aniit anything that interest the both of them...Mei would also join her but st the moment she decided to stay in UA until she knews she's ready to make that big leap.

Mei and Kyoko, with the latter being fully healed, walked towards the boy and gave him a hug to at least ease any negative thoughts that were dawning in his mind, it would've worked...if it was when his mother was still alive but he hid those negative thoughts to surface on his face.

"I'll be fine guys...really"

Even though he said that, his face told a different story, he already lost his mother...now his father and a good friend, it felt a bit too much for him.

His mother was his whole life and it broke him when he lost her, he finally knew that his father was alive...but it broken him when he found out who he really was...or rather what was insecif him that changed him...and now he lost a friend, who would share her life stories with him...it won't be the same without her...and he knows that even though he has the power...that won't be a line he'll cross.

It was a few minutes later that Mei had to go and get ready to sort things out with her application for overseas which left only Izuku and Kyoka there with the latter hugging him tightly once more.

"You miss them, don't you?"

"Can you blame me...I thought was able to finally alright..I guess that's wishful thinking on my part"

Kyoka simply looked up, to stare into his eyes that held a hollow look, it hurt her to see him like this.

"Izuku, I need to tell you something...that night when I was kidnapped...there was only one thing on my mind"

"You were glad your hero was there to save you?" Izuku questioned with Kyoka only grabbing him by the face with a serious look on her face.

"No...what I was thinking, when I thought I was gonna die...I thought of you, Izuku"

As Izuku heard that, his eyes widen a bit, "You were my only friend since junior high...no ever since we were kids and I've always...always...thought of you and that will never change, I love you Izuku Midoriya so much"

And then She kisses him, no masks or anything that can get in between them, as their lips met, their thoughts went towards on how far they will be with each other.

It felt like the kiss lasted longer than they expected...because they missed the person who watched the kiss transpired and left with tears pouring out of their eyes.

As they separated, Kyoka was smiling at the boy...but Izuku...simply had a sad look on his face which got Venom to panic.

'NO WAIT IZU-'

Izuku simply cut off the link which got Venom to scream.

'Damn it why can't you be fucking happy!?'

"I...can't"

That's all Izuku said with Kyoka hugging him tightly with her eyes watering, "Why?"

"...Because there's so much to tell...to tell you and everyone I care for...to tell..."

Izuku couldn't continue as Kyoka was the one who silenced him with a smile on her face, "...I understand...it doesn't matter if their's someone else that you love, I will still be by your side...I want to be with you, Izuku...until then...until your heart and mind can agree...let's be friends for now...ok?"

As Kyoka said that, Izuku simply kissed her on the forehead with tears pouring out of his eyes with a smile on his face, "That's all I have to give...I'll see you later, Kyoka"

As he said that, Izuku walks away with Kyoka wanting to cry as much as before she could...until she touches her lips and feels...she had kissed thos lips before causing her to look back at Izuku...only seeing that was gone.

Right now, Izuku was seen back into his apartment with his head down, he knew he could've...but with him being who he was...he doesn't want that for any of his most important people...he would never forgive himself.

"Izuku"

He heard his name as he was ddve ti face with Venom, "Sup V"

"...you could've been happy again"

"...I don't think I deserve it...not now at least...sorry V...I guess I'm...broken"

Venom simply sighed, "Izuku...as you take this path...a path where you know you'll never turn back...will you accept it? Will you accept this burden?"

Izuku watched Venom while hearing the police scanners and then to his symbiotic friend, "I've already accepted it ever since you bonded with me, Venom...because no matter what life holds in stiew for me...these words will always bare within my very soul...with Great Power...Comes Great Responsibility...I won't be the same boy I once was before...I am the person who will change and prove to those that I still standing...will you still help me...Venom?"

Venom singly showed his wide grin, "Til the day you have no more used for me...friend"

As that was said Izuku suit up and jumped out of window the duo didn't speak with a new purpose because, "I Am Spider-Man!"

They both say in unison as they were seen swinging throughout the city, swinging by cars and running up walls, leaping off and using the momentum to use a crane to swing to the top of a high skyscraper, as he danwed a brand new suit.

Spider-Man then looks down below and saw a car chase and was ready with a great leap from off the building he followed the chase with a slight bit of light that was seen from his eyes through the lenses of his mask.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 1.3K 15
Izuku Midoriya the son of All Might but step-son and half-brother of Izumi Yagi. Izuku Yagi was diagnosed quirkless but what he and the others didn't...
61.4K 1.3K 24
Izuku Midoriya was an Avenger however One day he is framed for being a villain by leaking avengers data to his enemies but IzukuDenied this saying he...
248K 5.6K 35
Izukus mother got killed by a villain right in front of him, his father blames him for it and abuses him and for being quirkless.. or does he? What i...
67.6K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...