ꜰᴏʀᴍᴜʟᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ

By landoswifey

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰! ☆ More

╰┈➤ʟᴀɴᴅᴏ ɴᴏʀʀɪꜱ ☆
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 100
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
ꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
ᴍᴀɪᴅᴇɴ ᴡɪɴ
ᴄʜᴜʙʙʏ
╰┈➤ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ʟᴇᴄʟᴇʀᴄ ☆
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟꜱ
ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍ
ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ
ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ
ʙᴀᴅ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
╰┈➤ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇʟʟ ☆
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴛɪꜱʜ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴡɪɴ
ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇᴅᴇꜱ
ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ
╰┈➤ᴄᴀʀʟᴏꜱ ꜱᴀɪɴᴢ ☆
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴏᴛʜ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ
ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ
ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙᴀᴅ
ᴅʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ
╰┈➤ᴍᴀx ᴠᴇʀꜱᴛᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ☆
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ
ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ
ᴡʜʏ?
╰┈➤ᴏꜱᴄᴀʀ ᴘɪᴀꜱᴛʀɪ ☆
ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀ
ʀᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ
ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ɢɪʀʟ
ᴍʀ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʀꜱ.
╰┈➤ ᴍɪᴄᴋ ꜱᴄʜᴜᴍᴀᴄʜᴇʀ ☆
ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ?
ᴛᴏᴜɢʜ ʟᴜᴄᴋ
update.

ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ

3.7K 46 0
By landoswifey

Summary: Yours and Max's son is starting his karting career and continuing his father's legacy, making Max and you reminisce about his glory days in Red Bull.

Words: 1.2k+

♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm so nervous. Why am I so nervous?" Max asked you as he stressed around, going in circles.

"Now you know how I've been feeling for the best 15 years, honey" you chuckled as you patted him on the back.

Yours and Max' eldest son had his first karting race today and Max has been the most worried parent in the world. 

From checking his car over and over again, to making sure his gear would keep him perfectly safe, to talking him through every single thing he would ever need to know multiple times leading up to the race.

Your son was more than ready.

But Max still couldn't help but worry.

He was so happy when Y/S/N started showing interest in karting at a young age, glad that he could share his life's work with his son. 

He had taken your little family to multiple races ever since he decided to retire from racing after he won his 10th WDC title. He loved explaining to your boy all about the cars, how they worked and how they managed to go so fast, basking in the curious gaze of your little boy.

Now that it was really down to his first karting race, Max was slowly starting to regret indulging his son's passion for racing sports.

"This is karma biting me in the ass, isn't it?" he asked slowly, still agitated.

"Yup" you smiled, crouching down when you saw your son running towards you.

"Mommy! Daddy! Are you ready to watch me?" Y/S/N asked once he reached you and gave you a hug, going to hug Max's tall body next.

"Of course we are, sweetie. We'll be cheering you on the entire time" you kissed his head before getting up, checking your phone quickly.

You had left your baby girl at home with your sister, skeptical about bringing her to the rink when she was still so young.

Y/S/N understood, even though he had wanted her there with him. He knew she was too young to even understand what he was doing.

"Now, remember what we talked about..." Max started telling your son and you zoned out, watching the two of them interacting.

You had come such a long way from when you first started dating. You never believed you would actually get to this point, happily married with 2 amazing and beautiful children. And yet, here you were, happier than ever, Max stressed as ever as well.

"Mommy, can you tell dad to stop worrying?" your boy asked as he took your hand and pulled you out of your thoughts.

You laughed and ruffled his hair. "Believe me, it's all I've been trying to do ever since we left home this morning" 

Max rolled his eyes but smiled, worry still etched on his face.

♡♡♡♡♡

The race was well underway and your son was absolutely dominating every other small driver in the race. 

He was leading and had managed to create a very impressive gap between him and the others, doing wonders on the track.

You kept stealing glances at Max who didn't let up his focus and concentration for even a second, his eyes glued to the screens and sometimes darting to the track when your son would pass you.

"And the winner is... Y/S/N Verstappen!" the commentator yelled out when the race had finally finished and your boy had come in first.

Max cheered loudly, quickly disregarding his headphones and scooping you up in his arms, both of you laughing and cheering.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Y/S/N yelled as he parked his car, got out and immediately spotted you in the big crowd of proud parents.

"You did it! You were so good, my love" you gushed as you helped him take off his helmet so you could hug him properly.

"Daddy! Did you see how good I was? I did it for you!" Y/S/N yelled out as you let go of him and he jumped into Max's awaiting arms.

"You did so good, my boy!" Max kissed the boy on the cheek and squeezed him tightly, making eye contact with you over the boy's shoulder.

You teared up a little, watching the two most important boys in your life embracing after such a big moment in your little boy's life.

It made you think of Max in his racing days, how you got the exact same feeling when he would be the one winning races.

He had some competition now.

♡♡♡♡♡

After taking Y/S/N for some well-deserved ice cream and some cheat food, the three of you made your way home, knowing your sister would probably be overwhelmed with your little girl.

"We're home!" you announced as soon as you entered the house, your sister and your daughter immediately appearing out of the kitchen.

"Hi, baby!" you cooed as you took your girl, her eyes wide and her smile wide as she recognized her mama cradling her.

"How was she today?" Max asked as he gave your sister a quick hug before opening the spare room and depositing Y/S/N's karting gear.

"Can I talk to her, mom?" your boy asked eagerly, and you knew he wanted to tell her all about his race.

You nodded and after saying goodbye to your sister, the four of you went to the living room, taking a seat on the couch.

You carefully put your daughter in your son's arms, and the moment she had settled down, Y/S/N started telling her every single detail about the race, her blabbing away happily as she watched her brother with wide eyes.

You knew she couldn't understand a word he was saying, but watching him with her made your heart explode with happiness.

♡♡♡♡♡

"What are you thinking about?" you asked Max once you went back downstairs after putting your children to bed.

Max was sitting on the couch, holding a trophy and a photo frame in his hands.

As you took a seat next to him, you recognized the trophy as being the last World Champion title he received before retiring, and the photo was of you two, holding newborn Y/S/N in your arms on the podium with him.

You smiled at the fond memories, remembering both days like it was yesterday.

"He reminds me of myself" he quietly said, a ghost of a smile present on his lips.

"He will give you a run for your money one day" you joked, bumping your shoulder with his.

He chuckled and nodded, but you noticed his smile didn't reach his eyes like it usually did when you would talk about your son.

"What's wrong?" you started rubbing circles on his back, feeling the tense muscles under your touch.

"I don't want him going through the same things I did" he explained, setting down both the trophy and the photo frame.

You took his face in your hands and made him face you.

"He's not going to go through that because he has us. We will make sure of that"

"I know, but we both know there will be talk because he's my son. Just like there was talk about me when I first started racing" he continued, looking down at his lap.

"Listen to me. Y/S/N has talent like I've never seen before in someone his age" Max mimics a look of offense, but you continue nonetheless. "People are going to see how talented he is and they won't even think about saying bad things about him or belittling him or his talent. He still has a very long way to go, my love"

Max pondered for a moment but nodded, wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you so much, you're the best mother I could have ever asked for for them" he whispered in your ear, kissing the spot just behind it.

"And you're the best father this world has ever seen. I love you, baby"

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 4.9K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
618K 12K 200
♚ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ
10K 130 28
Short stories of your favourite f1 drivers | Request f1 and f2 drivers in the comment section |
253K 3K 42
A bunch of cutesy (or not hehe) imagines for the world's cutest drivers Requests are open