I adore dessert - Jack Hughes

بواسطة 16793o5

sequel to Dessert • • • • Jack Hughes x OC المزيد

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
not an update - happy new year
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

39

2K 43 5
بواسطة 16793o5

jackhughes best year of my life💍❤️ happy anniversary🤞

liked by elyssahughes and 205,639 others

elyssahughes I love you to the end of the earth
elyssahughes crying. screaming. throwing up.
meganjones this is so cute
trevorzegras congrats bro 🤝
fan this.
quinnhughes congrats rowdy!
fan1 the amount of pictures he probably has of just her 😭
^^^lukehughes she's his entire camera roll
ellenhughes a year already! ❤️ you both!
nhlfan Elyssa is such a mood. I strive to be like her
^^^fan2 no fr. like the first pic. she's so unbothered

elyssahughes happy anniversary lovey. thank you for being my light. you make me smile even when I don't want to. you deserve the world. I'm so grateful I get to experience life with you. I love you more than you know.

liked by jackhughes and 2,739,014 others

jackhughes I love you!!!!
jackhughes fire flicks
fan the first pic ❤️‍🩹
megansmith this is so sweet. I'm crying.
trevorzegras awe. I got a cavity
lukehughes definitely better than jacks post
colecaufield the birds!!
teddycooper brother I always wanted

"Good morning love." Elyssa hums, rolling over in bed to lay on top of Jack.
"Mmm morning baby." His groggy morning voice is quiet as his hand flattens across her lower back, securing her close to his body. He stretches his neck to kiss her gently. "Happy anniversary." He smiles, kissing her again.
"Happy anniversary" Elyssas smile beams. Jack takes her chin between his thumb and pointer finger, his thumb grazing over her bottom lip softly. His eyes gaze over her face, recalling her features that he's memorized. He gets lost observing each of her features.
"It's rude to stare." Elyssa breaks their silence, kind of startling Jack. She giggles as he jumps slightly.
"It's rude to scare people." He states as a matter of factly.
"Oh whatever. It's not my fault you're startled so easily." She jokes.
"Hey! I am not easily scared!" He dramatically sounds offended.
"Scared and startled are different things." She rests her chin on his bare chest.
"Really? What's the difference?" He teases.
"I don't know. Look it up." She shrugs with a smile. Jack scoffs with a laugh.
"Im hungry." Jack says after a few moments of silence.
"Can we shower first?" Elyssa hopes. Jack furrows his eyebrows in a skeptical expression. "What you don't want to?" Elyssa laughs at his face.
"Hey, hey now. I did not say that." He quickly clarifies. Elyssa laughs as she stands out of bed. Jack follows her actions, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom as she laughed. He carefully seats her on the counter, turning on the water to heat up. He returns to her, meeting her lips with his. Their kiss is passionate and full of love rather than lust. His hands grip her thighs as she locks her ankles around his hips. His lips trail down her neck, Elyssa tilting her head to give him more access. She lets out a light sigh as he pulls his tshirt she wore to sleep off of her body. His hands find her waist, squeezing it.
"I love you" he lowly mumbles onto her skin.

"Ok which bikini?" Elyssa asks Jack for his opinion. They're getting ready to go to the beach for the rest of the day.
"D, none of the above" he smirks, tying his shorts.
"I think that'll be frowned upon." Elyssa jokes.
"Not by me!" A smug smile grows on his face. Elyssa rolls her eyes, throwing a pillow at him. He catches it, throwing it back at her. She dodges the pillow, laughing.

Elyssa opens her eyes to the sound of sand being moved around. She sits up on her towel partially, propping herself up on her elbow.
"Jacky?" She squints, her eyes still getting used to the bright sun.
"Yeah?" He turns around to look at her.
"Are you, digging a hole?" She asks curiously, with a small giggle.
"I got bored." He shrugs, almost embarrassed. Elyssa furrows her eyebrows. "We were napping, I woke up. You were still asleep. So I started digging." He explains. She smiles at his explanation, thinking it's sweet. She takes a deep breath before standing up. "Where ya goin?"
"Water. Coming?" She holds her hand out for him. He steps out of the small hole he began and takes her hand in his.
"3, 2, 1!" Jack declares before dropping her hand and racing to the ocean.
"That's not fair! You didn't tell me!" Elyssa laughs while she sprints behind him. Jack stands about knee deep in the water waiting for her. She doesn't slow down as she approaches him. He catches her in his arms, Jack falling backwards, taking Elyssa with him.
"That wasn't fair!" Elyssa argues, wiping the water from her eyes. Jack sat up, laughing. She sat on his thighs as they both recover from the fall. Jacks hands find her hips, securing her close to his body.
"You're just mad cause you lost" Jack instigates.
"Bullshit! You didn't tell me, you're a professional athlete, taller than me, and you're a man." She lists.
"Those sound like excuses." He teases.
"Shut up!" She splashes his face with water. He brushes her hair behind her shoulder, his hand gently finding her jaw.
"I love you." He smiles softly.
"Really? I didn't know that!" She jokes sarcastically.
"Mhm" he hums a verification onto the skin of her neck. "You," he places a kiss on her neck again, "are," he kisses her shoulder, "my world." he kisses her lips.
"Hmm, I love you." She hums after breaking the kiss. "I'm so happy." She lets her head fall backwards, closing her eyes as they're toward the sky lit up by the warm sun. Jack smiles like an idiot to himself, watching her bask in the sun, sitting on his lap.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

35.6K 753 30
time went by too fast
445K 4.2K 68
We were supposed to be just friends, you don't live in my part of town but maybe I'll see you out some weekend.
1.1M 14.2K 76
'passionfruit' • a conveniently famous influencer followed by a famous hockey player, who wouldn't notice? • jack hughes x oc • social media x real...
18.7K 423 29
Quinn and Mila started dating in 2016 and have lasted 4 years up to 2020 In 2020 they found out life changing news how will they Cope with their new...