Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din

Ek Farebi Shaam

434 25 26
By Priyae_T

Rajveer was about to fall but someone held him. He was half conscious by now and was forcing eyes to remain open. It was a desperate attempt to see Naina again, to confirm his heart and mind as what he saw a few minutes ago is reality and not a bad dream.

It's like the same attempt which Rajveer has been making from a long time in his life. This attempt makes him hopeful to see this beautiful face, eyes and smile again and live this treacherous, cruel, lifeless and unfair life everyday. If she was not the reason, he would have left this world a long time ago. It was the hope to meet her again, to hold her in arms, to touch the innocent face, to see her laughing without any worries, feel secured and a comfort with her. Whenever she was around him, he felt security that he is not alone, there is someone to share the feelings with. There was a peace that was founded within himself.

He wants to be the same person as in the past for Naina with whom she felt secured and there won't be anyone that would do or say anything to hurt her. It's true that a hope makes you keep living.
Ek Umeed kae diyae ki roshni hi, andhere Mae bhi raste sae bhakatnae nahi deti.

He was now feeling little bit better and started hearing nearby noises again like people chatting, music, rushing of people to gather things or calling out each other. He then realised that someone is holding his arm. So, turned to his left and saw an old friend who was still in shock and staring him like to confirm that it is really Captain Rajveer. Suddenly, she hugged him with full force, Rajveer also welcomed her with a whole heart and hugged her back with same feelings.

She asked "How are you Captain? How can you be so careless? Agar main aapko nahi dekhti toh aap yahi par gir jaate."

She stopped hugging him and left him with a jerk and shouted "Mana aap nae mujhe kabhi apna dost nahi samjha par Maine toh aap toh hamesha sae acha dost mana. Thank God jo main sahi time par aa gayi aur like a good Doctor I can sense when a patient needs help. So, don't let you fall, verna pata nahi kya hota. Aap bataiye kya hua hain aapko, thik toh hain na, nahi toh abhi kae abhi hospital chalte hain".

Rajveer smiled and patiently listened to her complaints mixed with concerns for him. He said "Itne saal Kae baad aap mile ho Doctor Shalini aur abhi bhi daant rahe ho kyuki Maine apni health ka dhyan nahi rakha. Yae nahi puchoge ki main kaha tha itne saal aur kyu nahi mila aap sabh se".

Shalini (In a hurtful voice) : "Mujhe pata hain ki aap meri baat nahi sunte. Maine abhi toh kaha na ki aap nae mujhe kabhi apna dost nahi mana verna itne saal tak aapne kabhi mujhe contact karne ki koshish hi nahi ki. Aap ko kya fark parta hain ki hum sabh kaise hain, kin halat se gujre hain aap kae jane kae baad".

She shifted her eyes toward Naina and continued "Kuch to abhi bhi wahi hain jaha par saat saal pehle the, jaha par aapne humse har rishta khatam kar diya tha".

Rajveer can understand Shalini's misery in her words. He  followed her vision and felt a deep pain in his heart. Yes, he has left them all alone but everything that happened was not in his control. He was also living a life of a dead person in all these seven years. But can't complain about this to them and she is right, he went out of their lives and didn't contact any one of them.

Rajveer (In a deep painful voice): "Kaha Doctor sabh pehle jaisa hain? Woh toh hum sabh dekh hi rahe hain ki log aur halat kitne badal gaye hain". (He said all this while looking towards Naina and Viren who were standing with folded hands in front of relatives with a smile)

Shalini (who understands his pain and what he is trying to say): "Yae toh aap ko bhi ache se jaante hain, Jo dikhta hain jaroori nahi ki wahi sach ho. Chaliye aur sab ko bata dete hain ki aap yahi ho aur band kariye is tamashe ko. Mujhe yakin hain jaise hi Naina aapko dekhegi usi waqt ye rishta torh degi." She started walking while taking Rajveer's hand.

Rajveer stopped her and said "Doctor Shalini yae Jo sabh ho raha hain woh Naina ki ha se ho Raha Hain, Verna muje pata Hain koi uski Marzi kae Bina kuch bhi nahi Kara sakta. Vaise bhi humare beech kabhi kuch Aisa nahi tha jiske karan woh age na bare. Agar woh yae hi chaati hain..."

Shalini didn't let him complete and said angrily in between "Bas!".

At the same time on back of the gate. Huda and caterer were arguing and Alekh was trying to control this situation. Yudi and Ali have just reached and heard the arguments.

Huda: Dekhiye uncle Maine aap ko kabh se kah Raha hu yae ladoo na hain. Na toh isme ghee hain aur na hi koi sawaad. Mummy Ji ki Kasam maine itne ghatiya ladoo kabhi nahi kahe.

Caterer: Aap mere ladoo ko kharab kaise kah sakte hain. Aapko pata bhi hain ki nahi, aajkal log ghee aur meetha Kam khate hain. Main inhe andar leke Jaa raha hu. Tum hato raste se.

Huda: Main kah Raha hu na yae ladoo andar nahi jayenge. Jaat kahi nahi jaayega yaha se. Aaj meri Phoolan ka itna bara din hain aur aap aisi ghatiya mithai khilayenge. Kaidi rok na inhe.

Alekh: Bas kar Huda. Kaiko time kharab kar lera hain.

But Huda and Caterer were still arguing. Alekh was trying to control his anger, Yudi was trying to say something but no one was listenin to him. Ali saw the whole scene and thought it won't end soon. So, he moved a little bit towards full of ladoo trays and to make it look like an accident fell on trays. The caterer got shocked after seeing this but Alekh, Yudi and Huda understood what Ali did and were trying to hide their smile. Without waiting for the Caterer to speak, Alekh said "Is saabh ka Paisa mil jayega aapko".

Yudi: Pooja ka das baar phone aa gaya tha jab Tak hum yaha aye bhi nahi the. Jaldi chalo guys Naina and Pooja are waiting for us.

After hearing this, all of them run towards the hall as they know Naina won't do the engagement, if any of them were not present there.

Back to Rajveer and Shalini.

Shalini : Please bas kariye aur kuch mat boliyega. Aapko kuch pata bhi hain ki aapke baad kya kya hua hain aapke cadets kae saath. Koi abh woh cadet nahi raha Jo KMA Mae tha. They have lost themselves when they saw your Jeep burning. So, just followed your path to live and die for this country. Sabh andar se toot chuke hain aur bas jee rahe hain ek dusre kae saahre. Itna kuch bear Kiya unhone sirf aapke liye, aapko aur Captain Naveen ko nirdosh saabit karne kae liye".

Rajveer was aware that they have worked really hard and faced many problems to prove him and Naveen innocent but didn't know that his death would have affected them so much that they have broken down so badly. He was shocked and was about to ask more on this but Shalini was still speaking

"Abhi iskae liye time nahi hain Captain. Please chaliye....".

Then they heard a man voice who was walking past them and talking to a woman "Chalo engagement start ho rahi hain nahi toh hum miss kar denge".

Rajveer and Shalini looked at stage in that instant and saw Naina and Viren was about to exchange rings. Viren's parents were on his side and Naina's parents were on hers along with Pooja but Naina was very tensed and restless. Her eyes were on the gate like waiting for some one. She felt a little bit relaxed as soon all her friends came running and stood behind her. All the boys started straightening their kurtas and fixing the hair in hurry like those cadets who are trying to make themselves presentable in front of a senior. Pooja was glaring at them while both Viren and Naina parents were discussing the rituals.

There was a restlessness and anxiety in Naina' heart since evening. She thought, it may be due to this engagement and  knows what she is about to do will have effect both on her and Viren's life. Viren is a nice human being and can be a good life partner but the question is would she be the same. Would she give him the right place in her life which he deserves. So, many questions were in her mind and she shut her eyes to see those two persons who always have given answers.

She said to herself "Bhaiya, please meri help kariye. Yae sabh jo main kar rahi hu wo sirf maa baba ki Kushi kae liye kar rahi hu. Par kya woh Viren kae saath thik hain. Kya main use kush rakh paungi, jab main hi bhul gayi hu sach Mae kush hona kya hota hain. Kya use bata du Sir kae baare mae sabh kuch.

Rajveer Sir, please help me. Mujhe pata Hain aap mere saath humesha hain mujhe sahi rah dikhane kae liye. Please mujhe maaf kariyega ki main yae rishta jorh rahi hu par aap ko mujh se koi alag nahi kar sakta kyuki aap toh Mera hi ek hissa toh ho. Aap mujh Mae aise samaye ho jaise ki hum ek hi hain". She opened her eyes as felt that Rajveer Sir is standing in front of her with same loving smile and holding her arms from where she always get the strength.

Shaam se ankh men namin si hai
Aj fir ap ki kami si hai

Dafn kar do hamen ke saans mile
Nabj kuchh der se thami si hai

Wakt rahata nahin kahin tikakar
Isaki adat bhi adami si hai

Koi rishta nahin raha fir bhi
Ek tasalim laajami si hai

Album - Marasim

******†***†**********†*************†***********†***************

Thanks for the votes and comments. Please continue with it and sorry for this long update 🙂. I was not able to divide it into two parts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.1K 12
There is a famous quote by Rumi - "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in t...
43.7K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
394K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...