Blinding Lights: Despite Ever...

Af callme_annie

{DEVIL: Despite Everything, Villain I Loved} Gemini Norawit has many secrets, but the boy next to him seems t... Mere

*1* The beginning of everything
*2* Mysterious box and what's inside?
*4* Doctor Khaotung
*5* LiMing? But how?
*6* Who are you?
*7* Can't avoid my past forever
*8* Do you believe in ghosts?
*9* You're now my partner for work
*10* Phuwin's love
*11* Is it a date? Heart reveals himself
*12* But I don't believe in love
*13* Why are you mad at me?
*14* Don't ignore me
*15* Gem's weird plan
*16* Change of plan
*17* Nothing goes as planned
*18* It was a good day
*19* Maybe it's all only in my head?
*20* Thank you for being here for me
*21* „It was my first kiss..."
*22* Running away from the truth
*23* The bet
*24* Birthday news. We're not imaginary couple.
*25* What do you know about him?
*26* I heard your heart breaking
*27* "Gun never existed..."
*28* Brothers on a mission
*29* Important talk
*30* Task to complete
*31* Secrets of abandoned school
*32* Go to him...
*33* Do I have to be his nanny?!
*34* Friends with benefits?
*35* Confused. What exactly we are?
*36* Finally the truth...
*37* Unnecessary fight
*38* That's my boyfriend...
*39* Panic over the ocean
*40* Pure madness...
*41* Standing up against father
*42* Music video with deeper meaning
*43* More mysteries
*44* Who is the father?
*45* Livestream with jealousy
*46* Betrayed
*47* Professor Zee and nong First
*48* A bit closer to the truth
*49* Who exactly is Prim?
*50* In the hospital
*51* It's your fault
*52* Just the two of us
*53* I want to tell them
*54* Silence before the storm
*55* NuNew's secret
*56* The fear is real
*57* My family
*Last Chapter* The lights that blinded us

*3* Until We Meet Again

392 24 1
Af callme_annie

I wasn't sure if we would meet again. When he turned to look at me, I had a feeling it would be the last time he would look at me this way. I wanted to run up, I wanted to stop him, tell him not to leave. I felt it, my heart knew it then. This is the last time we'll see each other.

He turned around, smiled at me with his typical smile, blew me a kiss, and a moment later he blended in with the crowd of people rushing somewhere.

See you.

We'll meet Again.

Until We Meet Again.

This promise, these words, which today are the title of one of the series I watch in search of understanding, maybe don't really mean anything more. Maybe I just imagined it. Maybe there is no such thing as twin souls. And maybe we only live once, and what I remember are not my memories at all. These are just mysterious visions that may be caused by food or a fever.

I don't understand.

My eyes follow the events on my laptop screen.

- Korn! NO! Do not do this! - I scream with In, but Korn can't hear me, he's a fictional character, a hero who never really existed. - You idiot! Do you even know how much you are hurting him right now? You're an idiot, Korn, an idiot like no other.

But LiMing... He seems real. I keep having these weird dreams about him... But they're blurry, blurry, and when I wake up, I don't remember much of them except the emotions... These seem real. But is it possible? Is our history really the same as Intouch's and Korn's? What did we do in our previous life? Why do I still feel the same emptiness and longing in my heart? I don't know if what I'm dreaming is even remotely true. And that other person? Who is he? What is his name? What does it look like? He's a boy, right? We are two boys, right? Or maybe there is some grain of truth in this memory?

I try to remember his face, but in vain. Pulling your hair or clenching your hand into a fist doesn't help. The voice of my midle brother, Phuwin, brings me out of my thoughts. I have to go. I will finish writing another time.

★★★

Gemini closed the laptop before his brother could read a single word. Phuwin looked at him critically.

"What are you doing? Do you have a secret?"

"S-secret? N-no?" Whenever he was nervous, he would stutter. He hated it.

"Are you sure?" Phuwin leaned over the desk as if he was going to open the laptop, so Gemini quickly took it, clutching it to his chest.

"Oh come on, why don't you show me?"

"Have you heard about privacy?"

"And?"

"And that I don't have to show you everything".

"After all, I'm your brother".

"This is one of the reasons. So what exactly did you want?" The youngest of the three brothers asked in a not very nice tone.

"Mom's calling us for dinner".

"Uh-huh. Maybe I'll come soon. You couldn't send me a message? Did you have to come all the way to my room?"

Gemini was stressed. Recently, at the very sight of Phuwin, for some unknown reason he wanted to hit him. He didn't understand it and it worried him, so he tried to stay away from his brother. Now he pushed him beyond the threshold of his room, not very politely and not very gently. Phuwin didn't say a word, even though he felt offended. He was disappointed with Gemini's behavior. They used to be close, very close. The three of them used to love spending time together. Back when their father taught them how to play poker or when they played football together in the small backyard. Now everything has changed. He slowly began to walk down the light wooden stairs. With his head down, he marched to the kitchen, where their mother was preparing dinner for them.

Gemini sighed loudly.

"What is happening with me?" He asked himself. Only the silence that filled the emptiness of his room answered him. The gray walls made him feel even more sad and lonely. His phone vibrated, alerting him to a message notification. He looked at the screen.

P'Erin, his manager. He read the message with a frown.

P'Erin: Gem, remember that you have a fanmeeting tomorrow at 4:00 p.m., don't forget about it! We don't want it to end like last time, do we?

Gemini became lost in thought.

We don't want it to end like last time...

Well, he had a meeting with fans during the presentation of a product of one of the sponsors, which he forgot about for a simple reason: he had an appointment with friends at a bar, which not only made him half an hour late, he showed up drunk, and also destroyed some of the samples of the product, which was supposed to advertise. His sponsor was close to terminating cooperation with him, and photos, videos and a lot of unfavorable comments immediately appeared on social media.

Gem shook his head and replied.

Gem: Don't worry, P'Erin, I know what to do. I won't mess up this time.

P'Erin: I'll take your word for it. This is your last chance. Your career is basically hanging in the balance and you're only 19 years old. Don't waste your life like this. You need to be more responsible. You're an adult, start acting like one. No one else will live your life for you. See you tomorrow!

Here we go again. She will give me her brilliant advice again. It's as if she didn't see how difficult it is to be a star of the screen" An angry Gemini thought. He put the phone in his pocket and walked to the bar in his room. He was going to choose one of the drinks to drink before going to bed. He didn't feel like eating dinner with his mother and brothers. He was tired, he had spent the whole night practicing a new song, he hadn't closed his eyes even for a minute and now all he wanted was sleep.

He opened the bar and stretched his hand out in front of him when he suddenly felt as if he had lost control of his own body. His own hand came back and slapped him.

"What the hell?!" He shouted in surprise.

He stretched his hand out in front of him and began to stare at it as if it were the eighth wonder of the world. He flexed and flexed his fingers, but the strange feeling of losing control disappeared, his body listened to him again.

"Well, it's just a coincidence. I'm tired". He explained to himself, but he gave up drinking alcohol. Fatigue and sleepiness also disappeared. They were replaced by a dull pain in my right temple. Gem started massaging the sore spot. Slightly confused, he started looking for painkillers. The pain was getting stronger. Gemini gave up. He crouched on the floor and started punching the painful spot as if it would help. Dunk, the eldest brother, looked into his room through the open door. He stood motionless for several minutes, watching his younger brother, but when he fell and began to choke, he decided to intervene.

Dunk went inside and immediately began to check on Gem's condition. As a third-year student at the medical university, he still didn't know much, but one glance was enough for him to understand that his brother needed to get to the hospital immediately. The youngest Tangsakyuen struggled for every gulp of air.

"Gem?! Gem, what's going on?" Dunk took his face in his hands, forcing his brother to look at him, but Gem looked at him as if he didn't recognize him. "Damn, this is bad. MOTHER, PHU! HELP! GEM IS CHOKING, COME HERE!"

Dunk's scream immediately summoned the other family members.

"What's going on?" There was concern in their mother's voice.

"Call an ambulance, quickly. Gem can't breathe!"

Phuwin forgot that he had promised himself that he would remain offended at Gemini until he apologized and obediently dialed the appropriate phone number. Calling an ambulance turned out to be the easiest thing. Dunk instructed Phu on what to do to help Gemini breathe, but all attempts only worked for a very short time. It was a race against death. Who will win? Will they be able to rescue him from her sharp, deadly clutches?

Gem struggled and accidentally hit both of his brothers several times. He didn't recognize them, didn't know where or who he was. He just repeated some incomprehensible words over and over again. When they tried to put him in the ambulance, he hit a paramedic and with some mad dash he got out of their grip and started running forward. Something strange and terrifying was happening to him, as if he suddenly no longer owned his own body. Phuwin and Dunk chased after him, and when they caught him, they were horrified to discover that his nose was bleeding and his lips were turning blue.

They took the still-resisting Norawit back to the ambulance, where he was firmly strapped to the stretcher as a precaution. Phuwin, being the stronger of the brothers, insisted on going with him. Dunk promised to arrive with their mother a moment later.

Gem didn't know what happened next, everything was consumed by silence and darkness, everything ceased to exist. He thought it was over, that he was dead. He had no idea that this was just the beginning.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.1K 424 37
When Ohm&Pakorn the brothers meets the Nan triplets...Nanon ,Nannam&Nanfah What if an innocent girl was also trapped in this tangled love game of pla...
21.9K 1.1K 31
'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!! ' . . This is a sto...
9.4K 491 13
There are two main Mafia families in the city of Bangkok, Thailand. The Rattanakosin Family and The Phassakorn Family have been enemies for years an...
9.8K 373 12
Aiden has been able to see ghost since he was a little boy which makes him an outsider to people who don't understand his gift. The only person that...