INEVITABLE LOVE (COMPLETE)

By sedrose24

FATE has always been intriguing, especially when it comes to the fate of two souls. Many believe that two sou... More

𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
IMPORTANT ONE
𝘼 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝘽𝙀𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!!

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

360 18 3
By sedrose24

"I can't wait to see Kayra in her wedding dress. How lovely she will look!"
"Yes indeed! When will that day come?" Kayra, sitting with Mallamma and Fatima, listens to them and smiles. She then hugs Fatima from the side and rests her head on her shoulder. Her eyes gaze towards the main entrance.
He has been gone since morning and has not returned yet. When will he come? I am missing him! She says in her mind.
"Kayra, are you even listening to what we are saying?"
"Huh? What?" Both of them started laughing. "How will she even listen to someone when her attention is somewhere else?" Mallama teases her.
"No Mallama, it's not like that."
"We know everything. And by the way, you don't need to think anymore because the person you are thinking about is there." She points forward with her hand. Kayra's eyes also follow her hand and she finds him in front of her. Then she sees that he is somewhat angry.

"How many times I have told you all that there should be no hindrance in work in any way?" "Rocky beta, calm down and listen to us first." "No chacha, I don't want to hear anything. But now, you guys get the work done quickly." An enraged Rocky yells at everyone.
"Looks like the mood is not good today." Anand whispers to chacha.
"Don't even talk about his mood, who knows how many people he has shouted at since morning."
"But please calm him down now, chacha."
"No, not at all! I'm not going to do that. Otherwise he will too give me a long ass lecture."
"And this? Is this what I told you to do? Can any work be done properly by you guys?" He shouted again while shaking a file and then threw that file in the air due to which all the papers started flying here and there. He again started saying something and everyone else kept listening. But he did not know that his love was coming running towards him. She came running with a smile on her beautiful face and hugged him straight from behind. He stops from shouting then realises who was it. Her head was on his back. As soon as she did this, Rocky, who was still shouting, suddenly became quiet. Seeing them like this brought smiles on everyone's faces and everyone went towards their work, leaving them with each other. Rocky realized what he was doing till now and he also felt bad. His head was bowed down and he was taking long breaths. Then he turns and looks into her eyes, her eyes which are his favorite.
"I missed you!" She lifts her head to look at him while her hands wrapped around him.
He smiled and hugged her again.
There is only one person in this whole world who can calm the turmoil inside him, who can handle his demon with love. He never listens to anyone but in her voice, he would listen to everything even if she was scolding him.
"I missed you too, beautiful!" He chuckled while hugging her tightly.
He calls her beautiful like it's her name!

"See Newspaper guy! My son is behaving. Now I will get him married!" Chacha laughingly tells Anand and Anand also agrees that both of them should now be tied in a bond.

CBI SPECIAL BRANCH BANGALORE

"Make sure the surveillance continues round clock and don't tell-" Raghavan gets interrupted by his assistant.
"Sir!" He hand him over a file which bought a spark in his eyes.
"We got him! Where's the prime minister now?" Then he reaches PM office.
"What does Rocky do with all the money? We investigated, he has opened accounts in the name of lakhs of people and is depositing money there. From there all the money goes to a single trust. It has only one trustee." He gives the file to Ramika, seeing it she scoffs.
"Of course! Good job Raghavan!"
"Thank you mam!"
"We got him! Find the evidence linking Rocky to the Trust Fund. File charges against him. She orders. After arresting him, we will take out his own procession on the road."

"Yes ma'am!"

KGF

"Mine no. 3 has not been open since 25 years. We have dug for one and a half kilometers and are finding only stones. Don't know whether gold will be found further or not." Chacha informs Rocky while he was sitting in his office.

"Close it and shift the workers to another
place." He says and then the phone rings.
"Hello!" Hearing the conversation from the other side, he started smirking.
"If there is no master in the class, the children climb on the bench and start dancing. This is how your Delhi has become. Shall we submit an application in your name for the post of Headmaster?" He tells Guru Pandian sitting in front of him who just smiles.

PM OFFICE

"We've issued notices to the respective banks. We've also contacted other financial institutions." Raghavan informs her. Ramika just keep signing the papers without looking at him.
"Madam! Someone is here to see you." Someone came and informed her.
"Not now Arijit. No more appointments for today please." She cuts him off.
"Madam it's....Rocky!" As soon as she heard the name, the pen with which she was signing got slipped ahead. And there Rocky was waiting, sitting proudly in a very classy red suit. He was just waiting for the opportunity which he finally got.
"Hii! I'm Jamie Carter." A man besides him extends his hand forward.
"Rocky!" Taking his hand and shaking he also introduced himself.
"I'm the CEO of Denver Steel, Texas."
"Sir madam is calling." A Peon tells him.
"What this CEO means pal?" With a confused face he asks him.
"Um! Sir, the boss of all bosses." He responds.
"Oh! Same-same. I'm also CEO!" Rocky tells the man.
"Oh! Wonderful! Which one?"
"India!" He said, letting go of his hand and leaning forward a little. Then he got up and left the man with his tangles.

He was moving forward carrying a bouquet of roses, leaving everyone stunned as if all the animals had cowered on seeing the lion in the jungle. He then entered the office and everyone was internally astonished to see him and his walk which was screaming superiority. He comes and places the bouquet on the table and sits. Then his eyes fell on the globe placed in front of him and then he moved his fingers on it.
"The world is so small that it can be danced only on the fingers. I also have one like this...gold. The stand below it is also made of gold, the table below it is also made of gold." Ramika who was still watching him with a hawk's eyes leaned on her chair.
"Looks like you have a lot of gold."
"Hmm! If you want to repay the country's debt, tell me, I will repay it."
"Have you come to bribe or to threaten?" She mockingly asks him.
"No! No! No way! I have come to lodge a complaint!"
"Complaint? Whose complaint?"
"My own!" He says pointing towards himself. "Madam I want to change. Only you can give me justice from this unjust world. That's why I have come to you. I was doing illegal mining in KGF in the name of Limestone Cooperation. I am laundering money in the name of a trust." Looking at his expressions it seemed that he was doing all this deliberately. Pushing forward the hard disc he continues.
"All the details about it are here. You keep this and arrest me, madam." He acts as if his hands are handcuffed. Ramika scoffs. She felt that now the victim is trapped in her trap and she looks towards Raghavan who gives her a smirk. She was about to move forward in her mind and then. "Madam! Don't take that complaint!" Some ministers come there in a hurry.
"Why?" She asks.
"Madam, try to understand. Don't take that complaint."
"Do you also get money from that fund?" Closing her eyes, she again asks irritatedly.
"The money from that fund goes to them as well as to me and also to the 200 members of our party, madam." She was stunned to hear what her assistant said. The glow of pride that was still there on her face, drained.

"I said you na madam. Unjust world!" He says while spinning the globe again and having fun. "Won't let you do good, won't let me become good. Looking at someone like me, it would seem as if a gun is aimed at the skull and...dishoom. But it won't happen. You know why? Rules, regulations, elections, people, demography! This demography is a big lie, madam. Who needs demography madam? People need food, drink and shelter, right sir?" he suddenly asks pointing at the assistant who gets shocked.
"Huh? Yes sir!"
"They sell the country for country liquor." He speaks as if he will stand in an election today.
Ramika listens to him and his words carefully and she does not understand that this is the same man who is extracting so much gold illegally.

"Madam for you it's of the people, for the people, by the people. But for me it's...buy the people. To kill a criminal like me you have to go out of the system, breaking the rules and think like a criminal as me, then in 2 minutes...disssh!" He acts as if he has been shot in the head.
"Let it go! I should withdraw the complaint." He stood up from his chair.
"Madam, there is an elder from our side, he is a master, what is that? Ah! A union minister. Write down and remind madam." He tells the assistant.
"Please do this much madam. If someone is our own then there will be no need to come and go to Delhi. Please do it! Hmm!" He speaks as if that's not PM, rather an insignificant person. And then he turned and started leaving.
"The lamp flickers very loudly before it went out. I have heard that you are a good businessman that is why you are smart but you are also a criminal and one day you will bow down and on that day I will snatch everything from you. Your people, your gold, your name, your KGF, And all your desires. This is not a warning, this is my promise." Her pride again appears on her face. Showing her elegance, she sits with one leg crossed.
I'm here in a hurry and she's thinking of a joke. But now they have to be answer.
"I always try to avoid war, but if there is a war, I will win. Raghavan sir!"
"Huh?" A shocked Raghavan looks at his direction.
"I heard you were desperate for a photo of mine? The suit is nice, got it as a gift in the morning, will you take a photo?" He spreads his hands wide showing off his suit gifted by...her! But Raghavan could not give any response so he just smirks. Then he turns towards Ramika and
salutes like a professional.
"See you soon!" And then walks away.
"He is right! Maybe I should get ahead of him. I will also have to work outside the system." No one knew the real meaning behind this statement of his. Then everyone came out of the cabin and then she picked up the phone and called someone. "Hello! I have something very important for you.
But keep in mind that no one should know about it."

ROCKY'S POV

All this is difficult but I enjoy it a lot when I see my enemy weakening in front of me. All this gives me strength and pride. The car was moving and the driver, did not know what had happened to him as he was in such a good mood today and he had played a very beautiful song. I'm not into music and all that but since her arrival I'm into everything that she likes. This reminds me of her, her eyes, those beautiful hazel orbs. They shows the charm of the earth. She, has the charm. From her eyes, moving to her another special feature...her smile.
That goddam smile! It always melts me to the core. She has me head over heels for her.
I fell in love with her before I could even touch her. I don't know why but she's always in my mind even if I'm working, sleeping or...showering

Tf

The ride was slow. I was enjoying it. Then a flashback cross my thoughts.

FLASHBACK

"Rocky! What are you doing. And where are you taking me?" She asks, blindfolded.
"Just have some patience my darling, everything will be known." He says and starts moving forward taking her with him. She doesn't object and moves along with him holding his hand for support. Then after a minute or two he stops which she followed. Then slowly he lets go of her hand and moves towards her back and opens the blindfold.

As soon as the cloth was removed from her eyes, she saw her room and in front of her was her favorite thing... knife! And not just one but many. There were different types of knives. But his eyes fell on. The one with carvings of flowers mostly roses. It's was beautiful with small red crystals. She moves forward and picked it up.
"I knew that you'd like it the most because I specially designed it for you." Her eyes met his and they smiled at each other.
"How do you knew I'd like it?" She asks while examining the knife. He didn't say anything for some time and then she felt his breath on her neck. Then he placed his hand on hers and holds the knife.
"Because this knife reminds me of you. Look, it is as beautiful as it is sharp. You too are beautiful but sharp like that. And this rose is also you, my love." He said while stroking the knife with his fingers. Her cheeks become hot and red too. When she turned slightly and looked at him, he was already looking at her.
"You know, don't come so close to the knife, otherwise it'll cut you and you will start bleeding." she says but her eyes did not move away from his face even for a moment.
"When I am in love with a knife then why would I have fear of being cut and bleeding. If this knife wants to cut me then it is fine, if it wants to shed my blood then that too is fine as long as this knife stays as mine." He cups her face and looks at her. She puts her hands over his and smiles making him chuckle. Then he kissed her forehead.

FLASHBACK ENDS

ROCKY'S POV

A smile crept on my face thinking about that
memory. She always makes me smile like a crazy.
We were half way when I felt something strange as if someone was following my car. I looked in the side mirror and saw two black cars behind my car. I suspected that they were following us.
"Take the left turn." I told the driver and he looked at me confused. I nodded and he also did what I said. I looked in the mirror again and my suspicions turned out to be correct. Both the cars were following us. It seems my enemies don't like my peace.
"Keep driving!" I told the driver to which he nodded. Then the cars sped up and came beside my car. A man stuck his head out the window and pointed it at me.
"Let's do this too." I said sarcastically. Then he did it again but to his disappointment nothing happened.
"Chhote! Have you heard of Bullet Proof?" The driver snorted. Then bullets rained from both sides.
"Sir! The capacity of glass is decreasing. It's just 20 percent." After the continuous firing the driver said.
"So this means I have to get in form. Lets do it." The car stopped and then I got out of the car. Both the cars also stopped and then one by one 10 men also came out. Everyone's faces were covered with clothes. One of them charged towards me with a bat. He was about to strike on my face but got stopped as I kicked his No-No area and heard him screaming.
"Tch tch tch, think before you pull a fight with a guy like me." I said while dusting my suit. Then suddenly I towards them all. First smashed the heads of two with each other, then kicked another one and punched the other and just like this they all were on the ground, grunting.
Bang! The sound of a bullet came but I could not understand from where and how the bullet was fired. I looked at myself to check and found that there was no red stream anywhere on my clothes but my driver was in front of me.
And then slowly he fell towards me and I saw that his chest was red which meant that the bullet had hit him instead of me. I held him and he looked at me with relieved eyes.
"Sir are you okay?" Then his eyes closed. I got scared and checked his pulse and realized that he was breathing but very slowly. Then without any delay I picked it up and kept it in the car. The one who fired the shot came out of the car, like the others, he too had his face covered. He was moving towards me so I looked around and saw the bat. I picked it up and then a fight broke out between us. I did not have much time as I had to reach KGF with my driver Dheeraj. That's why I attacked in such a way that he gets tired and when that happened, I hit him once on the head and he was knocked down. Then I ran towards the car, started the car and was just praying in my mind that Dheeraj remains safe.

POV END

"Has everyone gone mad here? Why let him go? You guys know how much danger he faces outside KGF. I can't even understand you all let him go, that too alone." Kayra seething with anger shouts at everyone. Everyone was stunned to see him like this.
"Kayra, we had stopped him but when he went from here with Guru Pandian, he asked him to leave from here." Chacha informs her.
"But why didn't he take the guards with him?" "Even we don't know this."
"Kayra didi!! R-Rocky Bhai," as soon as his words were completed, she started running. Everyone ran behind her. When she reached outside, Rocky was in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw that there was blood on his clothes.
"Rocky!" She ran and went near him and examined his chest and then his entire body with worried eyes.

"What happened to you, this blood?
"Nothing happened to me." He tries to explain.
"No! Tell me what happened? Rocky!" She cupped his face and searched any kind of pain in his eyes.

"Darling! Calm down! I'm ok! It's-it's Dheeraj!" Hearing him she stops.
"He took the bullet which was to hit me on his chest. This is his blood." She then sees that everyone went inside with Dheeraj and the doctor also followed behind. Dheeraj's wife was crying and asked the doctor to cure him and his one year old child was crying to see his father like this. She was relieved but also angry. Then she felt his hand on her arm. When she looked at him, there was guilt in his eyes.
"He risked his life for me and look what happened. If anything happens to him, I will be responsible." She hugs him and rubs his back. "It's not your fault Rocky. Yes, someone is responsible for this condition of Dheeraj, but it is not you, it is someone else. Tell me who?" Leaning back she asked.
"Nobody. Nothing like that. You know that I have no less enemies."
"Yes I know but who is it?
'There is no one I'm telling you." He didn't want to tell her because he knew her well. Her eyes were not shining like before, they were dark and this was due to the anger rising inside her.
"Who told you to go without guards?" She questioned him.
"The work was only for a short while so I went alone." She closes her eyes and Rocky understands that his lioness is very angry right now. So he embraces her immediately.
"Stop it my love. Don't get so angry. I am alright! I am in front of you. That's enough isn't it?" She listens to him and hugs him back. "Yes I know. Okay, come on, change these clothes." He nods. Then both of them go to his room and Rocky goes to take bath. Sitting in bed, Kayra replays in her mind everything that just happened. She hears the crying of Dheeraj's child. She stands up suddenly and walks towards the room where Dheeraj was getting treated. As soon as she reaches there, she sees that on one side the doctor is treating Dheeraj and on the other side, Dheeraj's crying wife is trying to calm her child. She courageously moves forward and places her hand on his shoulder. She looks at her and the surprising thing is that she is not angry at her but gives a slight smile.
"Is Rocky bhaiya fine?" Despite all this, both the husband and wife are worried about only one thing and that is Rocky's safety. She nods her head, on the verge of crying. Then she takes a deep breath.
"Nothing will happen to Dheeraj."
"I know nothing will happen to him. Don't worry. She says. Just then Vanram comes into the room.
"It has been found out who carried out this attack." He informed.
"Who?"

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"I told you that I don't want any mistakes, so you should not have made any mistakes."
"Madam, I tried my best but I don't know why the driver came in between, otherwise the bullet would definitely have hit him in the chest." Massaging his wounded head he defends.
"Don't make false statements. You did not complete a task given to you properly. Go now, no one should see you here." He nods his head as soon as he receives madam's order. Ramika takes out her files and starts checking them, just then. Bang! There is a loud sound as if a bomb has exploded somewhere. And once again. Ramika and the man's eyes meet and both are confused. "Madam! Madam!" Just then her assistant comes running.
"What happened Sharma? What kind of sound is this?"
"Madam, we have been attacked."
"What? Who attacked?"
"Madam a...woman. And there are as many as a dozen guards with him. But she alone is destroying everything. She had completely destroyed the ground floor." She was about to say something when suddenly noises started coming from outside.
"Madam, it seems she is coming towards us." Ramika signals her man and he runs out without any delay. Then she plays the live record on her computer. Her eyes were wide open after seeing the condition of her office.
"She has done all this." The assistant tells. Then she started watching the recording from the second floor where that man was moving towards the woman. Both of them started running towards each other and then suddenly the woman attacked the man three to four times on some parts of his body. No one understood when and how she did this, but due to this attack the man fell on the ground. She gets up and then looks straight at the camera as if she knows someone is watching her. She was alone and slowly walks towards Ramika's office. Then both of them came face to face. Their eyes met and then she stopped in her place and suddenly started laughing, sarcastically.
"Despite holding such a big post, such small tasks. Don't you know that people who backstab are cowards."
"How dare you? Do you even know who you are talking to?" Ramika said with gritted teeth.
"I know exactly who I am talking about. If you can't do anything yourself so you sent someone else to do it. You have no idea what I can do to you for what you have done, but I will not do that." Her eyes getting more dark with each passing minutes.
"W-What have I done? What nonsense are you saying?"
"You know very well." Now there was a distance of only one table between them. Kayra punched the table hard which scared even Ramika for a moment.
"Don't do this in future otherwise you will suffer a lot. If you attack secretly I will give you the answer before your eyes. Take my word for granted." And then she saw the thing in her hand due to which her guard was lying on the ground soaked in blood. Then she throws that knife towards Ramika. And for a moment she thought it was going to hit her but luckily it got stuck on her chair.
"This was just a small glimpse, I can show you many more." She smirks.
"What is your relation with him?" She just starse at her.
"Haven't understood yet. Just understand that if even an attack is made on him, this city of yours will be burnt to ashes and I claim this." She could see in her eyes how serious she was. After that she turned and started leaving.
"Both of you will be ruined." She threatens.
"If this happens, I will be the first to destroy you." She says this without even turning and then leaves.
"Who is she? And she had the courage to threaten me."
"Madam, please calm down."
"Sharma, find out who she is." Left with no option, he simply nodded his head and walked out of the cabin.

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

"Take out the car quickly." He said while sitting in the car.
"Going somewhere?" A voice comes and he comes out of the car. Standing in front, she looks at him from top to bottom. Because of her, his breathing had stopped and she was standing like this as if she had returned from a trip somewhere. He ran and started examining her as she was doing after seeing him some time ago. "Nothing happened to me."
"Are you crazy? How did you leave like this without telling me?" Then all the guards who had accompanied him came.
"Bhai!"
"Tell me where did you guys go? And why?" Everyone looks at each other and then at Kayra who was just looking at Rocky. They understood that now they were all alone and they have to answer Rocky's countless questions.
"Bhai, we went to Delhi, PM Office!"
"What?" His eyes went straight to his beloved who was just looking at him innocently. Then they told what happened there.
"Kayra! You single-handedly killed that man." Fatima Maa asked and she nodded.
"Why?" he asks while shouting a little.
"Because he had the audacity to attack you which was his biggest mistake and who was behind it I made her understand it very clearly. Left this time but next time it will be much worse." She says and goes inside towards the palace. Rocky did not even move from his place. Then chacha Kasim comes and puts his hand on his shoulder.
"Now after all this I will give you one advice...make her your bride." He slowly turned and looked at him.
"Chacha, Prepare for the wedding." Everyone's faces lit up.
"I will get you married with great pomp and show. " Everyone was overjoyed and this had to happen because now the king and queen were going to get married. My lioness, now very soon I am going to make you Mrs Bairiya. He smiles at himself thing of the moment when they'll be bound together forever.

HEYYAA HOMIES!
I'm so damn sorry 😐
Ik ik it's always. Yk I'm trying to update soon but things are getting caught up so it's a lil difficult but still I'll keep updating. Look, how far we've come. Now it's time for Rocky and Kayra's marriage. I'll update in next chap so stay tuned. Keep voting and commenting.
Stay happy and healthy.
Love y'all 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 685 30
this story takes place right after kgf 2. but Reena didn't actually die. she instead gave birth to kgf's next sultan. though this isn't your typical...
48.5K 1.6K 24
What would happen if she time travel to the kgf timeline she always wanted to give him a happy ending because she saw the good in his monster eyes ~♥...
320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
43.5K 2.4K 32
"I'm not a fucking toy why don't you understand?" she screamed, tears falling freely from her eyes. He looked at her with pure rage in his eyes. He p...