Thorns Around Roses

By callyhhh

mature More

the call
the passengers
unexpected
bedrest
butterflies
Roses
the visit
slipped
Reality
trouble knocks
heartfelt
state of mind
the turn
sharp snatch
IT'S halal.
spikes
Sweet et sour
Two can play.
the visitors
spotlight
wedlock
cover lick.
turn of event
twist
new
love like
Exposed.
exposè et conceal
Harka
pressure
fortuitous
the 3rd wife.
commotions
burnt.
Everyone is a narcissist.
her royal highness
Royal highness(2)

flames to blaze

19 3 1
By callyhhh

This is my wedding gift to my freind Aisha. Wanan chapter is for you,😍😍😍😍 enjoyyyyy

Khalifa

" you killed my brother" we heard. just to see fati standing behind us. sana was already crying from all my shattering and here comes the unforeseen

" ofcourse, ofcourse she did. I Mean literally, Inshort come and stand where she is standing next to sana " i instructed trying avert.

" i still dont understand why you suggest she killled my brother" fati persisted, without resistance, i had to be smart about it

" because, until fahad's death, he was still grieving not marrying sana, he was heartbroken, he was always going back to that house which became the end of him"

" thats rather too harsh" she said which took me off guard.

" was that a defence?'i said

." for my amazement, no body is free from your wrath. i used to think sana was your favorite but hearing how you talk with repulsiveness and vile, i rest my case." She said. as sana's tears poured more. That was close i whispered

" khalifa, i should take my leave now"

" i am dropping you" i said

Sofeeya

" i was in dilemma of either going or staying. Reorganizing my self, I kept my head straight as if nothing happened. However, i felt shy and wished the floor was going to swallow me.
One more look at maryam and rayhana i knew i was up.
Damn it. Damn khalifa.
I am not to fall for such feelings. after serious thoughts, i decided to go, maybe the air will be less intense. I closed my lapi and was unplugging the charger when maryam caught me offguard.

" so.. are you releasing them or not"

" they should learn their lessons first" i said bagging my stuff

" you dont meant it"

" seems you will join them if you continue being determinant"

" you dont meant'

" you wanna try"

" i am not scared of you"

" you shouldnt, however, i dont spare anybody"

" who are you"

" ask around about me" i said before slaming the door. I walked out just to remember i didnt come with my car.
Ohhh this is bullshit. I had to walk back to find khalifa, i was guessing which door to open and vualaa here he is with his wives talking.
Sana's eyes were filled with water, wait, whats really going on here,
fati rather seems upset but sana looked like she was grieving. They all turn to look at me and i spoke bluntly

" i need your car" i said

" to where " he inquired

" my office" looks like he was really in a commotion

" if you step out, you are definitely going back to the house"

" you aint talking to me" i objected.

" no your ghost" he said with a frown. Okay i am a tad bit perplexed right now. Why is he being repulsive. He was sounding as if he regrets his action. But he initiated it.

SANA

My heart was literally in my mouth. that was an epic and swift switch. He just lied bluntly to fati coz we were almost close. We were so close i felt like dying.
Khalifa appreciate percing knife directly into my heart all the time. So now i feel this sofeeya is the ordeal rival i have, the way i felt when i saw them was indescribable, its absolutely different from when i used see him with fati. Over time i got to learn how to accept fati as my rival and understamd the type of person she is. She could be repulsive but i just know where she stands. I never want to say it but i know deep down yafi so na akan fati. But you know khalifa and trying to be a just person.
However this girl is going to be my agony. I didn't care at first coz it seems clearly she wasnt intrested in him, she was after something different entirely, but the way things are speeding up, i just didn't have the foresight, Coz this one is an absolute threat.
And to think he just dished me. Ya zanyi da raina.
I curse the day my eyes stared at this guy. Gashi yanzu munyi fada. And i am pregnant, i will have to carry this child all alone. Lonely, heartbroken and depressed, i hope the child doesnt rise up to become a saddist.

Here we are, all three of us staring at t him coz obviously he is confused. I enterrd the toilet and wiped my face, rearranging and not looking sober. i should deal with his ineptitude to contain his wahala. I came out , the police and doctor where still standing

" i should go, my foundation needs me" i said excusing my self, but i could tell he is feeling remorse for his actions already.
Khalifa its gonna be a long way fam.

Khalifa

You already know sana and being obstinate, pushy, and rejecting.

"damn it." I said using my fingers to brush through my hair. If she was capable of pushing me for an entire month over a filthy reason and now that she a substantial reason to, she can push me not to witness the whole pregnancy journey.
Damn itttt. i look back at this two and my head is already on fire.
Dr almost caught us red handed which can be traumatizing, while sofeeya has locked up my brother's wives which is apic coz no one has ever took that bold step.
To be honnest, not that i like drama or chaos, but, i want to see their faces in the cell, it must be an eyesaw, must be giving.
How terrific, and if i dont stand by her, my brothers will mess her up.
i am caught up with having to spend the day with her.

" the both of you should get into the car" i said going back into my office. Rayhana and sana had already left so it was just maryam

" go join them in the car too" i said with a straight face. I was the last to leave the office with my head-on fire.

" i am driving " i said to ahmad and jarrod. Sofeeya sat infront while maryam and fati sat at the back. With the car being quiet, i reached fati's resident and dropped her.

" i will call you" i said

" don't bother" she replied

" come here" i ordered and she halted. I stepped out to meet her coz it doesnt look like she was going to come.

" menene kuma yanzu"

" i think you asked me to stay in this marriage because you intend to humiliate me" she said and i am confuse.

" why are you worked up coz i was all smugg with sofeeya. She is my halal fa"

" so typical. Your defence mechanism "

" come here whats your problem"

" in place of sana, i am the eldest wife. In short i was supposed to be untill you decided to make me worthless."

" go straight to the point"

"I was supposed to sit in front....." she said and my eyes popped out coz thats the most sensless thing i have heard today

" thats baseless. I made you sit at the owners corner and i became your driver what else do you want from me"

" i wasn't the one who got married to three wives. " she said before walking out.

" oh my word. This is not what i signed" i walked back to the car and drove off to my fathers house. Yeah admist all this, i wanted to fully attend the drama. I need to see how the house responds to this kinda threat before we move to the station.

" i was going to the station, " sofeeya said

" for your information, i won't contain your immorality, one more of it, I'm am bagging you back to your fathers house kina ji."

" toh ni ma abun ya bani mamaki. I thought this one was special"
maryam said while getting down and you know sofeeya she always has a reply

MARYAM

" you know i told you if you dont comport your self, you will join them" she said to me

" i dont know where you came from or where he picked you from but believe me, if he can make sana cry a tear, yours will be in ten folds. You have no idea who you are messing with,

" oh really. Do tell me" she said folding her arms

" a little snippet though, " i said making sure khalifa wasnt within reach,

" he is not one to easily fall in love, dont get caught up coz he was playing naughty with you, thats all you are to him. A fling on the bed. Its gonna be so bad he can take pills to not have a child with you.......
If i were you, i will ask, what exactly am i doing in their lives coz clearly that beauty thing aint working on us. Not even your husband. You are not wanted" yes i said that to pierce her heart, thats if she has one. Rayinya sai mugun kawdii.
She's good at pretending coz she acted like she didnt even consider but i know what i said. They are like a magma.

"One last piece" i walked closer to her face almost as if i was going to spit

" you are IRRELEVANT, you are not wante...." before i could finish my statement she gave me a dirty slap and i gave her back immidiately. Like a flash.
Khalifa stopped in his track and turned towards us, everyone started coming out. Aunties and mothers then hajia hanne who stood by the balcony.

" what is going on here" ya fendo said coming closer

" mariiiii agidanan."

" wanan khalifa daga ina ka dauko ta"

" nan gidan ba na yan tasha bane?"

" diyar ta ce Daza ta kaimata hannu"

" toh. Da meki ka zu"

" ai koh sana ba ta yi ya kai haka ba"

" Mohammed " hajia screamed his name

" kin kolle matan gida da kika tarda. And you still have the nerve to slap another" she didn't say or do anything she only tucked her hand in her pockets still not removing her shades.

" get your ass back in the car" I heard him order her. And she did, he came closer to me

" maryam i know you are sana's advocate. Avoid me like a plague" he said without aunties hearing him."

" ita ta fara mari na"

Sofeeya

" dimwits" i murmured even though, i am tad bit unhappy with my self. Why did i slap her like that. I thought i was a bigger person.
Why did i have to stup low to her level. Something in my mind stood for my defence

*Baby girl you slapped her coz she was trying to call your bluf.

*She mentioned your worst enemies name

*She had to even compare you with sana. Like sana, that one that studied english for crying out loud.

* is thats all? Are you sure sofeeya. Your justification is weak

Yes thats all. Leave me the hell alone.i screamed in my mind. I look around to find us already in the station

" do you mind dropping" he said bringing me back to my senses. I was surprised he didnt budge to inquire what happened. I stepped down with a heavy heart that was all bagged as if i dont feel.
More like a robbot. My spirit was low, really low. I walked in and he followed suit. I went to the cell they were put in and the moment zainab saw me she started

" you are digging ur grave"

Khalifa

" oh am i" she responded.

My mood is switching because admist the romance scandal we had earlier, i still long to comeover and watch these ladies walk in shame. but after that slap sofeey plastered on maryam, i feel worst. Coz i dont even know anymore. Maryam is not known to be a trouble maker, she could flock together with the rest but she's more peaceful and fortunately enough she withdrew her self from that crowd and became friends with sana.

Sofeeya on the other side huuuh. Do i even know her?
Well she's not one to joke with and she doesn't strike me as one that will ever stup low to physical abuse. Toh what conspired, what really happened, what has maryam told her.
Anyways,dealing with matter at hand, i look at the wives trying to shut their mouths as sofeeya told them to either keep shut or else she extand their stay.
They walked out quietly

" you will learn to comport your selves" sofeeya added and they left. Cars had already arrived to pick them up. I followed sofeeya to her officè and boom my brothers stumped in

" you do not like to disrespect your wives in public, so do wee kana ji"

" what audacity and nerve does this thing have to put my wife behind bars"

" khalifa wallahi don't start what you cant finish. Forget being an aircomodore, i will skinn you alive if this happens again."

" what are you " bash said facing sofeeya, he was full with furry, he was moving closer and she was at the verge of replying a silly answer

" if you dare" i said to her. She looked at me and it was certain that i would not contain her disrespect any of my brothers. My sibling kept going on and on and on. I kept quiet coz one word from me could send the place ablaze.

" i get it that you are good at what you do. Following skirts, however, dont come compromise my life khalifa" woow that was hurtful to me. Me following skirts fa.

" rubbish. Always acting though and yet you cant even control a local mice " they finished and walked out.
I paced up and down and finally held the window rod. I am looking at my life right now and what i have become. One glance at her and her face screamed if i had known. She looked so bitter

" safiya what did maryam tell you" i said bringing her back from deep thoughts

Sofeeya

This is not what i signed for. This is not what i signed for. Mami warned me.
Mami warned. My mother warned me because she imagined this happening, from danger to danger. This is more eventfull than i thought. I know people to dislike me because they admire me in every waý, how a principled lady i am. A transparent person. Honest, well figured out, determined, prideful, relevant and a sweet daughter many wished they had. I have seen men who acts so though to not find interest in me and later have thier heels over head about me. I am used to not getting along with people from the start but it takes a little time to beg to become my acquitance.
But right here, i am literally living a life i have never lived before. So much disdain. Everyone is on edge, everyone hates me completely. No one seems to have the littlest interest in knowing me, let alone becoming friends. And to crown it all khalifa can go to that extra mile of taking pills to avoid having a child from me.

" khalifa, i finally agree to bow down coz you won. You are absulotely right, i am just a rat and i like to bluff"

" go straight to the point"

" kasake ni kawai. I cant deal with this. I thought i was going to deal with you alone, i didnt know your family will come for me. I cannot prepare for this. " i said with a tear rolling down my eyes

" tell me what did maryam say to you"

" nothing". I said as tears started really pouring. I removed my cap and wiped my eyes. I stood up and went closer to him even though he was backing me

" i just want to leave please. I am sorry for intruding"

" hmm funny. ni bana saki" he said and my heart constricted. He turned facing me with his hands tucked in his pocket.

" please let me go coz i am not used to this life. I ask you for mercy khalifa" tears began to pour out more

" what did maryam sày to you is all i ask"

" she ...... told me you could take pills.... so so so you dont have a child with me. You will forever hate me" i said unable to controll my tears, i didn't realise when he pulled me into a hug. He wrapped him self so thight like his life depends on it. I cried so much i could feel his shirt get wet and i held him tight.

" perpetrator everywhere " he said. Little by little he started to draw suiting circles.

" look at me"' he said and i raised my head up.

" I was thinking maybe we shouldnt go home tonight"

" everywhere is too toxic."

" where do we go to"

" i like to make memories" i didnt know what to say.

" let's get you cleaned up" he took me to the restroom and wiped my face. Maybe after all he is not all that bad. Entering back into the office, i went back to wrapping my self around him. I have never felt so dominated and protected. He only side smile

" i thought you never wanted all this stuff"

" i didnt know it felt nice"

" marriage is not some biscuits you just buy after eating you throw away the wrapps. There is more to it. And to think our parents survived it"

" oh lord" i said. With my eyes closed

" i have to go" he said and my eyes bulged out

" where"

" sana.." i quickly withdraw from him, and he did draw me back

" dr wants to see us " he added

" i thought you wanted us to flee"

" ofcourse, but i need to be there for the first time. Its my first child"

Khalifa

"Will you wait here until i get back" then i come pick u up for that gateaway. I should think of some place really nice outskirt town. " i said and she felt abit at ease."

" if you say so"

" come here" i said fixing the other of my airpod on here ear.

" drive with me if thats not too much to ask" and she smiled.

" I'm running on gas so i should first get my tank filled then pick sana and we head to the hospital, after that, i come back pick you and find the perfect place to consumate"

" you didnt say that"

" making you comfortable or not comfortable dpo, Its happening tonight IN SHA ALLAH " i said and zoomed out. Once i settled in the car, i started to think of the most stubborn of them all. Sana.

" get ready i am coming to pick you "

" oh you dont....."

" will you shut it" i said and ended my call. Very typical. I know i will be in for it with sana. Kai jama'a. I drove to the gas station and filled my tank, on my way to sana's house, i decided to put a call throught to sofeeya, we were all mushy until she said she was perceiving a strange smell, the call ended as she went to figure it out. Once i stepped into the premises i got a call

" sir sir sir there has been an arson attack " my heart pumped

" where"

" sharadda police station is uncontrollably burning down and your wife is still inside"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 33 22
4.2K 24 9
Well you get the point
1M 16.1K 23
❗⚠SEXUAL CONTENT⚠❗ ⚠❗MATURE AUDIENCE❗⚠ STRONG LANGUAGE❗❗
124 0 5
Ideas/sketchs