exposè et conceal

SALAM fam.

. so pertaining this book, i would like you all to be mindfully attentive coz its quite confusing.
this is where fams that have been reading back to back will comprehend more.

chapter dedicated to Aisha physiology. and the rest of you, i see you all especially the guys
doing a great job🤗

khalifa.

"excuse you all" faruk said being perplexed,

" fun fact, we knew this was gonna happen, so we brought our DNA test result for any doubts" the first boy said( jafar)

" better still, you can run another DNA test,  hospital of your choice, we are welcome to it"  anisa  added. i look them from head to toes and sure thing, they aren't some wretchs seeking for  shade.

whats happening? can this even be real? hajia hanne's eyes grew wider, and for the first time in her life, she ran out of words as she is receiving a glamorous shock.

uncle idris spoke

" do you mind elaborating this"

" well  dad got married to our mum, things didnt work out. even though he keeps saying he was going to introduce us to the big family, which he didn't until his death."  jafar pointed out

" then why now"uncle went further

" lets say coincidence coz we were definitely going to show up. " Anisa stated

" we got an ananimos tip yesterday that he was late"

" he is our father too, so we have almost all the right to him like everyone  does."

" you mean every right" my brothers chipping in almost causing chaos.

" yes every right"

" are you insinuating  you have  rights to his inheritance too" hajia hanne spoke and everyone gazed at her.

" and who is talking about inheritance already" i chipped in.

" you did imply"faruk said

" hell no. hell no. thats besides the point" jafar defended

" whats the point then,"hajia hanne said

" i guess you are hajia popular hanne. our dad did  say alot about you"

" not just say, he literally worshiped you and it was because of you he didn't  merge the families"

" you mean to say gener...."

" general mohammed tafeeda balala is our biological father, you all shouldn't act suprised, he was army and you expect more from them. they like to have families everywhere.."

" i am not surprised" aunty ainau said

"  please, this is for another time, for now we are mourning. it will do justice if you find yourselves a place to settle. besides you all came to mourn right, then do it. "one of the elders said dismissing the concentrated gathering, i watch hajia hanne trying to absorb shock, jiki duk yayi sanyi. she couldnt utter a word anymore.

" finally some welcoming" anisa said trailing the girls

" dont get too comfortable" Al-amin's wife said

" mutuwa sarkin tune tune"

. i walked out of that premises to my section of the house,  my phone rang, i checked the caller i.d,  true caller says dpo sofeeya which i have no idea who she is, fair enough, i asume everyone is trying to send in thier condolence.