Roses

"I wonder why you are surprised though. It's the same car you entered when you were sick .:" he said. And i couldn't get over my self.

Emi  sana in a G-wagon ha.

" I feel like I can stay in this car for days"

" good for you" he said turning the steering wheel  swiftly.

" wow"

" so how did it go with the first lady?"

"Well,  I apologised. sincerely, just as you advised, and we became cool again."

" ok.    so how was your day yesterday" he asked concentrating on the road. It felt nice as he asked.

" fine" I said with a blush.

" sana, next time I ask you how was your day, It means tell me every detail of activity you must have engaged in. Not  even skipping after you had your bath.  and bla bla bla" he said starring at me with his hazel eyes. I blushed some more

" ina jinki. So.... Go on" at first I felt shy but little by little I filled the car with my noise. he kept quite and listened attentively with smiles inbetween.  I talked for long that I didn't realised when he pulled over.

" I was proud of my self yesterday"

" yea that was epic gaskiya" he said while he puts on his nose mask

" do you care" he asked and i shook my head.

"  Is it covi19 hyped Environment ?"

" no. I m just putting it on in case girls want to swallow me"  and he smirked. I laughed

" what are you feeling like"

" what you all are making me feel like" he said as he brought out two  mini flasks. Blue and pink 

" naaaah. I don't count among does girls" I object what is he thinking. We both stepped down and progressed.

"  sana you really like me and you know it. You adore me, you like my presence."

" Ahhh how can you say something like that"

" because I don't know what you are doing in my head. Last night I didn't sleep,  all I could think of, was sunrise. I also couldn't wait to breakfast with you."     My eyes only grew wider. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Is this real.

" which colour do you want. Make a choice" showing me both flasks. As he ignored what he said earlier

" I want the blue"

" no u want the pink"

" but you asked me to pick my choice"

" nooo"

" then you shouldn't have asked me to make a pick when you have made the choice already"

" haha" he giggled. Coming back to my senses I realised were in a remote area where you could see series of local drainage pass through compounds, the road is untarred and covered in red sand. I looked carefully and the area screams middle class and low class stagers.

" why are we here"

" breakfast"

" where"

" here"

" khalifa but I don't see any restaurant here"

" lol" he said and he continued walking we got close to one gutter like that and he asked me to fold the edge of my trousers, as he also did. We walked through corners and inbetween houses.

Thorns Around Rosesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें