Sweet et sour

Sana

He was absolutely shock with from what I said

" you don't mean it"he said

" I will mean it, when I am left with no choice.

" sana but this....." a knock and his mum again walked in

" every body is at the dining for breakfast, but you and your family will always be different." She said and left. I powederd my face and got ready leaving him staring  at me all he can.

" sana " he said holding my hand, preventing me from moving.

" I am going down for breakfast"

" I want to talk to you"

" no you won't." I said snatching my hand from his grip. I closed the door behind me and leaned back taking a deep breath. Wow. I began going down the stairs and couldn't stop but imagine what it is like having breakfast with the family. My heart  pumping fast, imagine seating next to everyone who sees you as an outcast and inferior. As I approached closer, the dining area was in view. I could see  many people chatting and laughing. I can see the brothers, each sitting next to their wives. The wives on the other hand, were busy dishing and I can tell they've had their bath all looking ceremonial.  the amount of scent coming out from that  area, hits differently. Mixture of perfume and fresh food. His dad was seated next to his mum. I  Stood by the end  of the hall way and gave the dad a thorough look . He's tall, fine and still looks agile, you can only tell he is old by the appearance of the grey hair on both beard and hair. But then, his facial expression screams ARMY. Now I get where khalifa must have gotten his bold look.

" hey. Sana is that you" I heard, turning back, I saw someone that looks familiar.

" I know you" I said trying to guess from where exactly

" save your strength, it's BELLMORE hotel "

" oh yes you were my neighbour. Gosh I remembered how silly I was"

" yeah I do too, but if I did remember quite well, you were terribly furious about khalifa And the moment you learnt I was his brother, you detested me and vanished into the thin air."

" and vuaaaala here I am"

" yeah you've become a sister " and we both gigled.

" where is mk?"

" taking his shower."

" are you waiting for him?" He inquired

" decided not to. seems he will end up putting me into lots of trouble and I don't wana be on that black book"

" haha a little advice. Be smart about it coz in this house, they will drag you to that black book."

" that was scary "I said

" facts always hit differently."

" is your wife here, maybe we could be friends" I said considering the fact that he is quite nice

" my dear she's indifferent, If not worst. inshort avoid her from like a plague "

" is it that bad"

" it is as bad as only khalifa got married to the woman of his dreams "

" that's a total lie."

" sshshshsh I didn't tell you that"

" I never heard. So how do you guys live with that"

" well for me, I grow found of her And she on the other hand loves me so ...... I am well"

" and the others"