bedrest

"YA SALAM" I said in my subconscious mind. As much as I wanted out and run away, my present state would deny me that. I was panting heavily as his car was freezing in to my bones. Silently, i summoned the courage to tell him his a.c. is doing more harm than good.

"Please I am cold" I said bracing my self. As expected, he didn't look my way. He ignored me and continued his call. For minutes I closed my eyes and sobbed. My eyes were closed but I could feel the car pull over.

"Your right hand" I heard, i abruptly  opened my eyes to see him unfastened my seat belt with his hoodie in hand, I hardly could stretch out. So, he helped me wear it on. the moment his hands touched mine, I shivered and he saw it. Gently, he pulled it over my head and adjusted the hoodie ropes to my comfort, the hoodie served as a head warmer and body warmer. I was in an uncomfortable position. He was so close to me. I could feel his breath and the sound of his heart beat as he buttoned me up, his eyes focused on the buttons and I focused on his face. He smelled really nice, his hair falling on his shoulder, his lashes almost clap as he lowered them. I felt like using my fingers to brush through his coily hair. I couldn't help but sniff him more.

" I feel like throwing up" I said holding my stomach tight. He came down to my side and opened the door. I ran out and threw up every reminant I  had. My throat hurts, and my eyes were dizzy. He cleaned me up and we came back to the car. He opened his pigeon hole brought out injection, administered it and i slept off.

2 0clk am.

                     I gently opened my eyes and regained consciousness just to see me in my hotel room. Trying to understand where I was and what was happening around me, I looked to the direction of the window and it's dark, okay it's night. Even though the room was dim I could make a picture of someone standing by my window. i tried to move and that was when I realised I had something on my hand, it was drip.

Wait....what  !!!       What really happened to me. I lie my head back to recollect events and the last I can remember, I had an injection. A little move again and the light was on.

" wow" I said silently at the crowd I'm seeing in my room. Seven doctors I can vividly recall.  all half seated straining eyes and battling to stay awake.

" she's awake" Dr Hilary announced almost  shouting. all ran to give me a bone crushing hug, including the nurses

" woooow that was an honest struggle"

" MASHA'ALLAH you survived"

" we almost lost you" and i became very curious

" first of all you were over stressed, your immune system was low then ontop that you took expired drugs"

" what on earth were you  thinking?"

"   if i didnt know better, I would accuse you of trying to commit suicide"

" suicide" I barely mentioned. Are this people normal. Why would I ever want to commit suicide. They kept talking until Dr khalifa's voice interrupted

" I am off. Watch her" he said and he left. I felt sad. Like really sad. Wait why I am even sad,  he caused this upon me. Inshort they all partook in taking me to hell, it serves them right. I coughed a little and i could see all the concern that came with the pity. I was glad they are going to look over my head as I sleep. It's  payback time people. They all caused this on me.

                 My eyes collided with Dr muktar and i whispered to my self, "even you" giving him a deadly glare. I rest my head quietly. I don't know why but khalifa and his colleagues deserve this restless night. I smiled and closed my eyes.