A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

7.0

578 33 19
By Maria555556

Hi guys! I know it's been a while and I'm really, really sorry but please tell me what you think

MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

He continued to watch as the two retreated into the water, slowly sinking down until they were gone underwater, and then he turned to the wasted pirates that were still waiting for his next move.

"Bring me some more to drink" he ordered, one of the younger members looking at his captain for confirmation before running off "Why wasn't she the one to wash up instead of that stubborn one" he muttered under his breath.

Ж

Anamaria looked around her surroundings as they were once more underwater. She had been hoping to stay a bit longer with Shanks but the appearance of the Warlord had shaken her up a bit and she panicked. She was glad that at least Zoro was fine.

"I suppose all I can do now is wait until the time is up before going to Sabaody" she thought to herself.

Ф

"Ana" Ace and Jack came up to her holding a letter in hand "Boa passed the island and gave us this. She said that Dark King Raeliegh handed it to her to give to you"

Anamaria took the offered letter and opened it. She quickly read past the news he was giving her about how well Luffy had advanced in their training, mentioning that he had left the boy back on Amazon Lily and then went on to say that Shakky was waiting for her in Sabaody Archipelago if she decided to go there sooner.

"Will you go? To Sabaody, I mean" Ace asked as Jack kept acting curious about the content of the conversation.

"I think so. If not I might just miss tha deadline to rejoin the others" she scratched the back of her neck sheepishly "I was thinking it would be better if I go with Sable and ye two keep the ship in case you need it. I don' know how Luffy would react ta you being...well, alive"

"I was thinking so as well" Ace nodded his head in agreement "And what will you do about the Warlord title and the World Government?"

"As soon as I'm back with the crew I'll let 'em figure it out on their own" she told him.

"Great! Sibling bondin'!!" Jack shouted as he slung his arm over the younger man's "Don't ya worry Ana, I'll keep 'im safe fer ya"

Ana and Ace shared a look with raised eyebrows and smiled before the woman went to tell the villagers her decision.

Ф

"NOOOOO!!" Isaiah and Marie, the little girl had soon shown her true colours after realising that she was safe now, cried out as they held onto the woman's legs.

Anamaria was wearing simple clothes that Freda and Hana had made for her trip as well as the cloth that she had gotten from Boa Hancock the last time she had seen the Empress and the other Amazonians.

Tora and Hana were trying to pry the two kids off the woman since they were hanging in the air with their arms latched onto the woman and their legs were being held up. The rest of the kids were also sniffling behind the two with similar reactions.

"Come on children" Freda came up to them, the older woman having grown older and weaker in the last many months but still being strong enough to beat Jack's ass when he caused trouble "She needs to go. I'm sure she'll come back as soon as she can"

"I will. I' promise" Anamaria told the two after placing her hands on their heads.

"You promised" Marie looked up at her while her wings quivered from the held back sobs that were trying to come out of her.

"I did, I did love" Ana said as she herself tried not to cry when all the kids' eyes started drown in soft tears.

"Don't make her cr...!" Jack and Ace shouted but got there too late as Anamaria started bawling her eyes out as well.

The sea's surface behind them started to get agitated as she cried and hugged the two kids close to her. The waves that were coming up creating small gusts of wind that were getting increasingly stronger making the villagers hold their clothes and other volatile things in hand.

"SHIT!" Ace ignored Jack who was trying to make himself fly with the small wind, only to fall flat on his face, and managed to pry Ana away from the kids and calm her down a bit "Ana calm down"

"Im not cryin'" she sniffled, rubbing her hand on her eyes to dry the tears up.

"We'll see ya soon Annie!" Jack shouted from where he was standing beside Hana, holding Isaiah by the hand and Marie with his other one.

"Ya will! Bye everyone!!" Anamaria said as Sable pushed her behind her huge head until the woman was forced to climb onto the snake.

"All right everyone! Back to work" Hana looked back at the kids and villagers and as quickly as they had started crying they got back to their homes or the things they were doing.

"We can only 'ope that they don't get inta trouble while we're gone" Ana sighed as she smiled sadly before sliding her mask back over her face.

Ф

Anamaria adjusted the crystal necklace that was around Sable's neck and waited for the snake to shrink in size before she trudged out of the water, drying herself off as she walked towards Grove 13.

She quickly made her way over to the familiar bar and opened the door, smiling at the two people waiting at the front.

"What are you doing here!? You aren't welcome..." Shakky said calmly as walked out from behind the bar, not recognising Anamaria under her Warlord disguise and her alert attitude making Raeliegh turn around sceptically.

"I am offended" Ana raised her hand to her chest in feigned offence and the other raised to her face so that she could reveal her face to them "Ya don't recognise me?"

"Kid! So that's what you've been doing this whole time and why Boa was so careful about where you were" Raeliegh said with a laugh while relaxing back into his seat.

"Yup. Shakky gimme some rum...please" Ana added quickly, slipping off her smooth hooded coat and placing the hardy fabric on the ground and revealing her flashy clothes.

"Those are some nice things you got there. Where are they from?" the old man asked her with a curious smirk.

"Wouldn't ya like ta know" Ana snapped back "On that note, where's my captan'?"

"I'm not sure"

"What?!"

"I finished training him as much as I could for the time we had and we parted ways" the old man shrugged as he slid Anamaria's glass and bottle over to her "I believe I told you that he went to Amazon Lily for the rest of the time period, but I'm not sure"

"Eh, must've forgotten" Ana shrugged nonchalantly before smiling "I wonder 'ow strong he's gotten"

"You've gotten quite strong yourself" Shakky remarked, passing the new wanted poster she had over the table to her. The one she had seen back in Cake Island and the last updated one she had gotten.

"I did, didn't I" she raised her head proudly.

"And how really did you manage to convince the World Government to grant you that title?" Shakky asked the woman as she poured her another glass of rum.

"Erm..." just as she was about to make an excuse for that since it would mean she had to explain everything, the door of the bar opened and someone entered the place, hiding her mask away under her cape just in case "Well look at whose here"

"Looks like you're here early as well" Raeliegh told the male that was blocking the light from the outside.

"I was first, of course" Anamaria said making the man snarl at her.

They butted heads before Sable's now small head bopped the green haired man's nose making the tension melt. Both of the StrawHats smiled and walked forward to embrace each other giving firm claps on each other's backs.

"It's good to see you" Zoro told her.

"Good ta see you too Greeny" Ana replied.

"Well, it looks like we've got to start getting ready for the rest of your crew" Shakky told them before leading over into the rooms they were going to be staying at.

Ф Ten days later

Ж

Sanji inhaled the sweet scent of freedom as he stepped foot onto the docks of Sabaody Archipelago after finally having left the hell of an island he had been in for so long.

"Ahhhh!" he cheered as he saw them "Women! Real ones!"

His heart pounded against his chest as tears of joy fell from his eyes. He scanned the women up and down. And although they weren't exactly the one he was looking for; he still threw his arms up and ran after them in delight.

"Viva Sabaody! I need ladies!"

"Sanji-kun!" a deep man-voice called for him making him cringe and freeze "We'll leave you here. I don't want to part but I'm sure we'll see you again sometime in the future!"

"I don't want to see you again. Thank you for the ride. Say 'hi' to Ivan. Bye!" he stated angrily as he turned on his heels and ran as fast as he could away from the pink ship "I'm Sanji, the real man! Anaa-chwan, here I come! Your darling is back! Nami-swan, Robin-chan! Wait for meeeeee!"

Ж

From up in her room as she was finishing her shower and dressing in easy moving clothes, Anamaria heard the noise of a familiar man's voice from down at the bar and she composed herself as best as she could before snagging Sable and a thin black coat onto her shoulders and walking down to make sure she was right about who it was.

"Am I the first one here?" she heard from downstairs.

"Zoro-chan came here first" she heard Shakky respond.

"What?! The shitty swordsman got here first?!" Sanji shouted incredulously "Ugh, that's a bad omen. The road ahead is going to be difficult for us, isn't it?"

"If it makes ya feel any better I actually got 'ere before Greeny" Ana said with a smile as she revealed herself with a smile.

"ANA-CHWAN?! ANA-CHWAN!!" Sanji jumped out of his seat as he came into a trance when he saw the woman in front of him.

Anamaria expected him to compose himself quickly, however, this time it seemed that it was different. Sanji's usual demeanour had been replaced by a stunned silence as he took her in.

It had been two years since he had 'real' women and he was indeed glad he had seen some but, now that he had her in front of him, he couldn't help but freeze.

"'Ello darlin'" Ana replied , breaking him out of the trance and reaching over to hug the blond man who robotically returned it, feeling him dig his face into her shoulder.

She could feel how he had grown over the last two years until he pushed her away with his hand covering his nose to stop the bleeding.

"S-sorry Ana-chwan" he said in a muffled voice before he noticed Raeliegh sitting down "Did you train with...?"

"I only trained Luffy-kun..." Rayleigh shook his head.

"What?! You trained Luffy?" Sanji gasped "He must be incredibly strong now"

"I really 'ope to see so meself as well" Ana said as she raised the glass she was holding in a short toast and winked at Sanji.

Blood spurted out of his nose as he lifted his glass of whisky to his lips and he glanced back at Anamaria from the corner of his eyes while the woman sipped on her drink.

"Are you okay?" Rayleigh asked with a raised eyebrow.

"'Es fine. Always been like that" she chuckled as she handed the blond cook a napkin which he took "Right, darlin'?"

"Yes Ana-chwan! How is the Sunny?" Sanji asked the older man and wiped his nose as he changed the conversation topic.

"All good, of course. There isn't even a scratch and the coating is done" Rayleigh nodded.

"That's good"

"They did a great job protecting it" Rayleigh nodded over at Duvall who had stayed over there for several days already after getting hurt keeping the Sunny safe.

"There's no regret for honourable wounds" Duvall smiled prettily back.

"I didn't know you had such a strong sense of duty" Sanji said as he sat back down in his stool "We're in debt to you Duvall"

"What? Handsome?" Duvall asked as his face twitched in an attempt to raise his head to look at them.

"Oh yeah! Nami-chan came in fourth after Franky" Shakky continued on with her report.

"Where is she?" Sanji snapped to the older woman.

"She went ta go shopping to kill time. Usopp came, three days ago, but I wasn't there ta see him, and went to town" Ana explained as she finished her drink "Doc was the sixth and 'e came in two days ago. Brook apparently 'as a concert today"

"Eight of your crew have already arrived here" the bartender informed Sanji.

"So...Robin-chan and Luffy still haven't arrived?"

"Nope" Ana shook her head before standing up from the stool "I'm gonna go look fer Greeny. Ya comin' darlin'?"

"Of course Ana-chwan!" Sanji responded with a twirl.

As she led the two of them down the streets she tried not to act too happy to having seen Sanji who was trailing behind her but gave up and reached her hand to him and he stuttered in his steps before taking it shakily, another hard stream of blood coming out of his nose.

"I've-I've missed you Ana-chwan" she heard him mutter under his breath before all air left his lungs when she turned and pulled him closer to her until their noses nearly touched with a smirk.

"I missed ya too darlin', but don't ya think it's time you call me simply Ana? No -chan or anythin', maybe even a pet name or somethin'" she smiled at him softly when she saw him nearly faint on the spot "We've known each other fer long enough"

"But-but Ana-chwan..."

"Ana" she insisted.

"Y-yes A-A-Ana" Sanji stuttered out with a single drop of blood coming down his nose.

"Good" with a burst of confidence, she leaned further forward and kissed the tip of his reddened nose before the new smells called her attention to the food stalls around them.

She frowned a bit when she realised that he was reacting much more than usual towards all the other women as he took the lead and tried a few treats that Anamaria bought him from the old lady at the side of the street, making the pirate woman sigh in disappointment.

"Try this Ana-ch...Ana" he told her, correcting himself with an enamoured look in his eyes as he watched her eat.

"You should look for the fish shop in Grove 42" the old lady vendor advised them making Sanji perk up.

"A-Ana? Do you want some fish for lunch?" Sanji turned to the woman with heart eyes and cheered when she nodded "Then come on!" the blond shouted her name alone once more as he took he hand once more and ran off.

"'Old on darlin'! I'll take us there before ya become Greeny here" the woman smiled in amusement.

Soon they got to Grove 42 and stopped in front of the shop that was there.

"Oy! Sell me some fish! Helloooo?! Anyone home?!" Sanji shouted as he tried to stop himself from slipping his hands into his pockets so that he could still hold Ana's hand.

"There 'e is" Anamaria said as she motioned her head to the man and they walked over to the man with the bun on his head, Sanji twirling as he nodded and hearts filled his surroundings "Oy! What's wrong?!"

"He left! A green haired young man...!" the owner of the fish shop shouted in dismay.

"Oh right" Ana nodded as she remembered that Zoro had left Shakky's bar a few days before the others had gotten there.

"What happened?" Sanji asked him, now having snapped out of it in curiosity.

"He came by asking to go fish saying that he was waiting for someone and I told him where my boat was to take him with me, and that was all that happened" the fisherman sighed.

"It was Greeny darlin'" Anamaria nodded her head at Sanji who grit his teeth when he remembered that Zoro was the first one that had met Ana after two years.

"Is this him?" Sanji asked as he took out Zoro's bounty poster.

"Yes! That man! Is he your friend?!" the fisherman shouted at them.

"He's just an acquaintance" Sanji grumbled as Ana hit his shoulder at that.

"After I told him to get on the ship, I was going to see if he was on there but when I went there he was sleeping on the pirate ship beside my boat and by then it was far too late. They left with your friend" the fisherman explained "By now they're on their way already to Gyojin Island"

"That complete idio..." Sanji threw his cigarette to the ground but stopped himself when Anamaria held her hand in front of him, feeling something coming out of the water in front of them.

She smiled when out form underwater a broken ship cut up and everything tilted itself up, slashed in half and with a familiar figure holding a single sword in his hand as he spoke to the pirates.

"Since when did he become so solemn" Sanji sweat dropped as they watched the green haired swordsman still speaking.

"'E's become a full on proper poet 'asn't he" Anamaria chuckled with her arms crossed over her chest.

In no time Zoro had jumped down from the mast of the broken ship and to their side, letting Anamaria drain the water from him before he saw the blond cook in front of them and ignoring him.

"Come on" he told Ana while the cook shouted behind him.

"Hey Moss Head! Don't ignore me and leave Ana-chwan alone!" the cook shouted as an irk mark appeared on his forehead.

"Just Ana!" the woman responded as she leaned her head back and followed after the green haired swordsman with Sanji in tow of her, the man still trying not to reel each time Anamaria smiled straight at him.

"Don' stay away from me Greeny" Ana teased the swordsman while the three of them walked down the streets in search for the rest of their crew "We wouldn' want ya to get lost on us, now would we?"

"Huh? Who do you thing you're talking to?" he sneered back at her.

"Don't talk to the lady like that!" Sanji shouted as he snapped out of the love-sick daze he still had.

"And who are you to tell me that with how stupid you're acting Curly Eyebrows!?" the two butted heads with Anamaria simply shaking her head, glad to have them back around her.

A few minutes later, she became cautious as to why it was suddenly so quiet behind her and she snapped her head behind her to see that she wasn't being followed anymore.

"Of course" she shook her head and continued "Well, they can take care o' themselves. Let's see if I can find anyone else"

After a bit she saw a person with a moustache and wearing a huge bag on his back but something about him made her smile as she recognised who he was, so Ana trailed behind him until two men walked in front of him.

"Huh?"

Anamaria walked forward after her captain had completely ignored them and walked right besides him until he noticed her.

"WAAAA! ANA!!" Luffy shouted out before the two raven haired pirates jumped onto each other, the woman not bothered in the least by the added weight that came onto her after the disguised Luffy wrapped his legs several times around her "I MISSED YOUUU!"

"I did too cap" she laughed out and pulled him away from her, peeling his rubber limbs from the rest of her torso and made sure that her clothes under the black cloak were fine since they had been gifts from her 'friends'.

"Do you know where the others are?" he asked her while refusing to let go of her hand.

"I actually did but I missed 'em already. Let's go look fer them, huh?"

"Yeah yeah!" Luffy cheered at the thought of all of them getting back together "Hey look at those. Zoro! Sanji!"

Before she had the chance to stop and tell him those were not his crewmates, the StrawHat jumped after the two strangers who looked hesitant around him but allowed him and Anamaria to follow the both of them.

Ж

"I'm going back to the dock, I want to fish" Zoro muttered after Sanji had finally found him.

"And I already told you no dumbass!" the blond shouted back at him while keeping his hand tied to the bubbles that held all the food he had bought.

"Why not? Why should I listen to you?!" the swordsman retorted.

"We lost Ana-ch...Ana and it will be a problem for me if you get lost again!" Sanji shouted.

"Huh, number 8 is telling number 1 what to do" Zoro turned away from the cook who irked at that statement.

"Now you're mentioning us with the order we came here in?! And wasn't Ana the first one here before you?!"

"Right, sorry number 8" Zoro said under his breath but loud enough for Sanji to hear it.

"All right, you asked for it!" the cook went up in flames as he rose his leg up.

"Fine then. Bring it on! I'll cut you in half!!" Zoro growled, unsheathing two of his swords and clashing with the other male, creating a burst of light from the joint attack.

Ж

"Captain" the fake Sanji called out to the fat man with a badly made straw hat on his greasy dark hair that was looking down at them.

"These must be those people that have been imitating us" Anamaria thought as she looked through them to see who was impersonating her.

Her eyes caught sight of the person besides Nami's impersonator who had long, even greasier, dark hair and a deadly thin body except for the stomach area which protruded weirdly.

They had a long tongue lolling out of the nearly toothless mouth as they also looked down with the rubber snake tied around their shoulders.

"All right. Now I'm glad I left Sable back on the ship or she would've attacked these people" Ana thought as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Ж

"What do you think Sable?" Chopper asked the snake who had nearly squeezed him to death after they had reunited. She replied with several hisses and Chopper translated for the others "She said 'I'm sure that my sister is fine and will soon be here'"

"That's good. We have to leave soon" Nami said.

"I wonder how strong she's gotten now, Ana-sama" Usopp thought.

"You'll be able to see that for yourselves if they come back" Raeliegh told them "But I can tell you that she's gotten incredibly stronger than before"

"Really?!"

"Then I definitely need to challenge her to see how much better she's gotten" Zoro said with a smirk.

Ж

Anamaria and Luffy stared at the crowd of pirates that were cheering the phony StrawHats on while the two real ones stayed with the fake Zoro and Sanji.

"There they are!! The pirates!!" suddenly a group of marines surrounded all the pirates there making them panic.

While they asked the fake Luffy what they could do, Ana waited to see what Luffy told her to do.

"Hey Caribou! Use that marine as a shield!" the man shouted at the creepy looking pirate below him.

"Huh?! What did you say boss?!!" Caribou turned around to face her and the fake Luffy simply told him again.

There was a rowdy shout from the marines' side as the man complied and raised him from the spear the marine had been impaled with but soon lowered it making them all question why. He just spouted some shit about how the marine had lied and blah, blah, blah...until he then shot the man in the head.

The pirates charged and attacked the marines. While that was going on, Anamaria and Luffy turned their attention to the huge tall and familiar robots that were now once more surrounding the fighting group.

"Those look like Kuma, but Hancock told me not to cause problems" Luffy muttered.

"An' rightfully so cap" Ana mumbled under her breath on her own.

"I ask you again what the hell are you saying!!?" the fake Sanji shouted with spit coming out of his mouth.

The moment the Pacifistas' attention turned to the fake StrawHat people they all ran off after they saw their fake captain do so first.

"Of course" Anamaria sighed before straightening up "Come one cap. We don' 'ave time fer this right now"

Luffy let her sling him onto her shoulder and the woman jumped off the ledge with him flailing over her as one of the Pacifista shot a beam out of its mouth at where they were.

From the corner of her eye she saw the fake Luffy facing off against the fat guy called Sentomaru who easily ended slamming him into the ground with his weapon leaving the fake bloody and beaten up.

"Ana, put me down!" Luffy shouted as the woman jumped back onto a different wall above them all after another Pacifista aimed at them making her captain's fake moustache fall to the ground and revealing them both as her cloak fell from over her head.

"Careful Ana! These are my precious bentos!" he shouted at her as he held the bag with one hand and his straw hat with the other.

"Right cap" she nodded while still ignoring the people that were now staring up at them in recognition "I'll keep 'em safe but I want to see just how strong you've gotten over the last two years"

"Sure" Luffy beamed at her as he easily dodged the beam that the Pacifista threw at them again.

Anamaria watched as her captain raised one hand into a fist and up to his chest.

"Second Gear...!" he straightened it out making his skin bounce back and begin to heat up "...Gomu Gomu No..." he jumped high evading the attack from the clone "...Jet Pistol!!"

He slammed his arm down on the clone smashing it to the ground with a loud crash and a gust of wind blowing everyone else back.

"Come on cap!" Anamaria shouted at Luffy who happily did as she asked and the two pirates ran off.

"Hey Luffy!"

"Luffy! Ana!" Sanji and Zoro ran over to them waving at them happily "We knew it was you. Why are you always making trouble for us!?"

Another two clones came up from the smoke behind them and spun towards them quickly.

"Get..." Sanji and Zoro both snarled "Outta my way!"

The Pacifista broke in half from the swordsman's cut through the belly just as his neck snapped from the cook's kick. It exploded, leaving a cloud of smoke that blocked them partially from everyone else's view.

Anamaria simply waved her hand at the second one and snapped her fingers all at once causing the second one to freeze from the inside-out and break into pieces.

"Nice!" Luffy shouted at Ana happily before the four of them continued to run. Their captain froze and they all turned to see that Raeliegh was in front of the marines just as the Straw Hat took a deep breath.

"RAELIEGH!" he shouted.

"I came here to check on you, but you seem alright. Your power sure has improved" the Dark King smiled back from the top of a tree ridge "Now go to your friends" Raeliegh grinned.

"Raeleigh! Thank you for everything these past years!" Luffy exclaimed.

"You're out of character" Raeliegh said "Now go!"

Luffy dropped his backpack and raised his arms high in the air.

"Rayleigh! I'm going to be the King of Pirates!" he screamed with confidence.

"Of course ya are cap! Ya got us here!!" Anamaria shouted back as she smiled thankfully at the older man as she pulled her captain behind her.

She had to help Sanji along since the blond cook kept tripping as he kept his eyes fixed on her despite her telling him to pay attention. The only moment he stopped was to untie the food bubbles he had tied to a post before running after them.

While she tried to head what he and Luffy were talking about, she smoothly dodged the bullets that were being shot at them. Just as Ana was about to bring them down all the marines fell to the ground in depressed attitudes and she looked to see the pink haired woman with the umbrella that she remembered from Thriller Bark.

"You're still wasting time!" she huffed to Zoro.

"What are you still doing here?" Zoro asked her while he and the others tried to ignore Sanji who approached the ghost woman excitedly.

"What kind of way of talking to the person who brought you here is?" she growled back at him "If it weren't for me you would have gotten lost back there! If not...AAAAH!"

"Sorry 'bout him" Ana rubbed the back of her head as she had to pull the neck of Sanji's new expensive shirt as he tried to get a better smell of Perona.

Instead she pulled him closer to herself until he somehow calmed down while Perona and Zoro continued to talk before a huge shadow went over them. She looked up and awed at the sight of the huge bird that Chopper was flying on.

Ф

As they were on their way back to the ship, Ana somehow knew that she had to keep Sanji from seeing Nami and Robin as much as she could so the second she saw the ship come into view she hugged the man.

Unfortunately, she realised far too late that the force had made him end up between her breasts and the man heated up till her was a bright red.

She only saw when he started to fly off the bird, pushed by the force of the nosebleed now happening out of his nose making him fall into the sea below them.

The bird had gotten close enough to land them onto the Thousand Sunny and far enough so that it wasn't too threatened by Sable who had started to grow as the effects of the crystal grew weaker the further Ana was from her.

The woman shook her head while Chopper rushed to attend to Sanji, smiling despite the sudden chaos on the deck of the ship.

"Ann-chi" Anamaria turned around to see Robin who she hadn't yet seen and smiled fondly at the other raven haired woman "It's been a while, huh?"

"It has" Ana smiled and hugged the other woman. The two of them looked around the ship while the crew reunited when suddenly the ship rocked from a hit that nearly hit it.

"We need to retaliate or we'll drown!" Usopp shouted.

The next volley of cannon balls were stopped and petrified by an oncoming ship that Anamaria recognised as Boa's. everyone who didn't went over to the deck to see the new ship.

"That's...the Kuja logo" Robin mused.

"Warlord?!" Usopp and Brook screeched.

"It's said that anyone who sees her will be attracted by her beauty and will turn to stone in the end" Robin nodded.

Brook grabbed a telescope from Usopp's hands and gasped as soon as he saw the Warlord. He dropped the telescope, with Usopp swooping in at the last second before it fell into the water.

"Oh! Too bright! She is dazzling!" Brook swooned.

"Wow! She must be a goddess!" Usopp fitted the telescope to his eyes.

"Goddess?!" Sanji shrieked as he ran over to the group "Where? Where?!"

Ana's smile wavered a little when Sanji rushed over to them and took the binoculars from Usopp, turning to stone when he saw Boa.

"Tsk" she muttered under her breath at his reaction. He really hadn't changed at all in the last two years.

"Hancock saved us. It's time to go" Luffy said in a calm manner despite blatantly saying that he knew a Warlord.

"Luffy, do you know them?" Nami asked in shock.

"After the whole breakout we were both taken to Maiden Island" Anamaria told them "They already knew Luffy"

"I was sent there and they became my friends" Luffy said with a shrug "Ana was also let to stay there even after I left to train with Raeliegh-san"

"Really?" Robin asked the woman as Sanji berated Luffy out of jealousy.

"They even gave me a haircut and helped me train an' everythin'" Ana nodded her head.

They talked about how the marines had stopped following them back on land but were distracted by the other marine ships that were left. Even as Chopper asked his bird friend to take care of it, Anamaria slipped Sable's necklace off the snake's neck, letting her slide into the water and watched her grow.

The snake followed the bird's lead and swam over to the other marine ship, surrounding it in tight coils until it snapped in half under the pressure of her muscles letting them hear the many screams from the marines that tried not to fall into the water or into the gaping maw of the reptile.

Ana saw Sanji jumping high in the air as he kicked away another cannon ball only to fall the second he got a full view of her chest. She shook her head and waited until their surroundings were a bit calmer while looking up at Luffy, who was standing right below the mast with his arms crossed over his chest and a huge grin on his face.

"You guys!" their captain shouted "I've got a lot of things that I want to share with you, but in to make it short, thank you for going along with my selfish decision for the last two years"

The coating around them began to rise until the whole ship was encased in a giant bubble as the waters around them begun to raise up following Ana's hands. Luffy held up his fists.

"SET SAIL!" he commanded as they began to submerge "Let's go to Fishman Island!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
7.9K 234 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
16.1K 393 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...