Much More

Autorstwa Zuu_47

The story continues after Geralt's and Yennefer's wedding 7 years later. Their lifestyle has changed which me... Więcej

Reunion
Life
Tavern
Celebration
Again
Stranger
Hire
Clues
Friendship
Betrayal ~ part 1
Betrayal ~ part 2
Mistake
You & I
Back to normal
The past
New Wolf
Denial
Quite an entrance
Treasure ~ part 1
Treasure ~ part 2
The way out
Found something
Having fun
Consequences
Wakes
Raven
Journey - part 1

Drunken night

68 2 1
Autorstwa Zuu_47

THE BEAR TAVERN

"Hello beauty.." He said with flirting voice.
The woman turned to him.
"What did you say?"
Lambert cleared his throat. "I said you're beautiful." He tried to smile.
"You think I'm ugly?!" the woman got angry.
"What? No, I didn't said that.. I.."
She interrupted him. "Piss off you pervert!" She turned to leave.
Lambert was staring at her unbelievably.

"Well, that's exactly how to not flirt with a woman." The bard put his arm around his neck and laughed.
Lambert pulled away bard's arm from him and turned to him. "I haven't said nothing wrong. She was just exaggerating."
"Look, Lamby.."
"Do not call me like that." The witcher warned him.
"Alright, then Lambert." Jaskier smirked. "You definitely need a lection in flirting with a women.
"Maybe, but I will definitely not take it from you."
"Do you know someone better with women?"
Lambert opened his mouth to answer.
The bard was faster." Well, you don't." Jaskier started smiling. "And as I heard you really want a woman tonight.."
"This is waste of time. I'm leaving."
The bard stopped him with his hand. "No, wait. Just let me give you some advice."
Lambert sighed. "Fine, I'm listening."
"Alright, so first advice, please for the love of God don't go to women like you've done minutes ago ever again."
"What? Why? I came to her normally.." Lambert was defending himself.
"No, you came towards her like some settler. "
"No, I didn't." Lambert frowned.
"Yes, you did. I saw and heard what you told her and I wanted to vomit."
Lambert frowned again.
"And do you know why?"
"No, try to surprise me." Lambert told him sarcastically.
"Your Aura was totally dead in that moment." The bard crossed his arms.
"My Aura? Jaskier what the hell are you talking about?"
"Yes, your Aura. Your Aura needs to be sexy. Every woman needs to see that the Alfa man come to address her and not some fool without any manners."
"I was sexy.. or I tried.."
"Definitely not if she ran away from you."
"She didn't run away from me."
"Really?" The bard raised his eyebrow.
"Okay." Lambert rolled his eyes. "What else should I do?"
"Start to look attractive finally.." Jaskier started rolling up Lambert's sleeves.
The witcher angrily stopped the bard's hands. "What are you doing?"
"Will you let me finish?" Jaskier gave him angry look.
The witcher nodded.
The bard then rolled up his sleeves. "Your muscles need to be seen. How do you want to impress some woman when she can't see your best parts?" He told him teasingly.
"I'll kill you if you'll tell this to someone.."
"I don't think this will happen." Jaskier made cheeky smile. "Now your hair."
"What about my hair?"
"Well, they look like a chicken coop.."
The witcher gave him a death stare. "I like my hair the way they are."
"If you want to seduce a woman you can't have your hair like a bird nest." Jaskier leaned closer and he was ready to combed the witcher's hair.
Lambert stepped away from him. "Do not touch it." He warned him.
"Let me." The bard combed his hair. "Well, it didn't do miracles but still better than what you have before.
Lambert frowned.
"Now that last thing. The smell."
"The smell?"
"Yes, the smell. You can't stink like a an old troll."
"I won't go to wash myself now."
"But you need to be smelling wonderfully in front of woman. Why do you think Geralt still wears some fragrance?"
"Because Yennefer insists it?"
"That's true.." the bard admitted. "But the real reason is Yennefer hates a stinky men. So, you need to get rid of your smell now."
"How? I don't have any perfume in my pocket."
"Thanks God I do." Jaksier took a small bottle from his pocket and poured it on Lambert.
The witcher started coughing. "Bloody hell, that's awful!"

Geralt was laying over the wall and laughing so loudly. He was watching how was Jaskier giving lecture to Lambert. Thanks to his witcher senses he heard everything what they said and his pause from the dancing couldn't have better timing.
"Why are you laughing stranger?" some woman suddenly appeared next to him and caressed his arm.
Geralt's smile froze in that moment. He cursed that he didn't noticed her.
He turned to her. "Do you need something?" He tried to be polite even though his head was sometimes like a rollercoaster.
She leaned closer to him and whispered to his ear. "I need you."
Geralt stiffened.
"I don't think it's good idea. I can be really dangerous." He stepped away from her.
"Splendid." She purred. "I like dangerous.." She threw herself into his arms. "Come with me and we will find some quite place.."
Geralt then realized what she wanted. Thanks to alcohol in his veins he wasn't thinking so clear as he wanted.
He quickly pulled away from. "I'm sorry, but I can't."
"Why?" She gave him sad and confused look at the same time.
"I'm married."
She raised her both eyebrows. "Really? Then where is your ring you loyal." She crossed her arms.
"It's on my hand.. where else it would be." Geralt proudly showed her his hand and when he noticed it, he just stayed puzzled.
"Look, I don't know who you want to fool, if me or only yourself, but you're not succeeding at all." The woman laughed.
"What? I don't understand. It was here recently.. I swear I put it here." The witcher started searching his pockets.
"I think I do understand. That's how the marriages ends.." The woman made amusement smile. "First it's just a lost ring and then it ends up with divorce." she said with laughing.
Geralt face's got white it that moment. If Yennefer will find out he lost his ring.. Now he knew that annoying woman wasn't too far from possible truth.
"I need to go." Geralt stated suddenly. "Farewell." He looked at her and then he turned to leave.
The woman stopped him with her hand. "But I can help you get your stress out. Don't you want to rather try this?" She told him seductively.
"Believe me, I'm helping you right now. Because if my wife would find out you tried to seduce me, broken neck would be your last concern."
"Why the hell you didn't tell me your wife is crazy?" She told him angrily. "I wouldn't have to talk to you at the first place and waste my time on a lost case." She rolled her eyes and left from him.
Did she just call him a lost case? Geralt buried that thought and reinvented himself in the reality. He needed help. He needed Eskel. He needed to find him immediately.
"Eskel! Eskel, where are you?!" He started shouted his name at the whole Tavern.

STREET'S OF OXENFURT - Redania

Gabriel returned after couple minutes calm as rain after the storm. He looked at her while she was staring at the sky.
"You seem angry."
"Because I am angry. Where did you go?" Ciri turned to him.
"Shopping."
"Are you kidding me right now?"
He went closer to her and then knelt down in front of her. "Why would I?" He smiled at her so honestly that she wanted to punch him again.
He took the small elixir from the pocket. "Here. Drink it." He was ready to pour it into her mouth when she stopped him with her hand.
"Are trying to poison me?" She hissed.
"Don't you think if I would want to poison you I would already done it?"
"No, I think you would do it exactly what you're doing now."
He laughed. "I must admit you're more paranoid when you drunk."
She interrupted him with warning tone. "Gabriel, tell me what is it."
"This elixir will stop the hangover on some time. I need you take back to Geralt in one piece."
"Oh, suddenly you care.." Ciri smirked.
"I've always cared about you."
Ciri got surprised. They know each other more than one month but why the hell it felt like it was years?
"That's the first time you've said it."
"Doesn't mean I haven't said it loud that I don't feel this way."
The alcohol in her veins had to lower her barriers because there is no way she would ask him this question if she would be sober.
"A do you still feel this way about me?"
His face changed. It seemed like he was thinking what to say.
"Do you always need to hear everything twice or you just don't believe what I say?"
Of course she didn't believe him.
"I just want to be sure. You're not really persuasive person."
He laughed again. "Alright. Now, drink it."
She got a bit disappointed. She wanted to hear more from him. But she also didn't want to show in front of him that she has started caring about what he thinks.
She took the elixir from his hand and drank it. She immediately frowned because the elixir tasted awfully.
Gabriel stood up and offered her his hand. "See? You're still breathing."
Ciri refused his hand and stood up by herself. Then she quickly understood she made a mistake because her head spun again.
Gabriel wrapped his hands around her waist and helped her to stand straight. "Carefully. This elixir can help, but it can't do miracles within seconds."
"I don't need your help." Ciri told him strictly. She hated that she had to say those words. Because she knew that without him she wouldn't be able to even leave the Alchemy Tavern. She didn't like when she needed to relive on someone else. Especially on him.
"Believe me, it disgust me the same way it disgust you right now." He made a cheeky smile.
Ciri frowned. She heard his sarcasm in his voice very well.
"We should go."
This time he didn't protest.

THE BEAR TAVERN

"Eskel!"
"Stop shouting my name Geralt. Are you lost of your mind? Rience's spies could be here."
"I don't care. This is death and life situation."
Eakel gave him confused look. "What? What can be worse than having the whole band of murderers going after us?"
"I lost my ring."
"You what?"
"I told you. I lost my ring."
"Since when you start wearing your wedding ring?" Eskel raised his eyebrow.
"That's not important now. I wore it today on my hand but the ring disappeared."
"But how?"
"Well, that's the problem Eskel. I have no fucking idea. If you didn't notice, we were drunk as hell before a while.."
"About that.. I'm still not feeling very well."
"I don't care. Try to sober faster." Geralt caught Eskel's arm. "We need to go immediately. I need your help." Geralt started pulling him away.

"What are we exactly doing?" Eskel asked him confused while they were looking at the people sitting to the tables.
"I'm trying to find the suspects."
"Who would need to stole ring.."
"Someone who desperately needs a money."
"So, we're looking for thief then." Eskel admitted.
Geralt started staring at some couple whom started passionately kissing "Kind of.."
Eskel sighed. "I don't know who to look at. They all look the same."
Geralt started thinking. "We must gave our thief another opportunity to steal."
"What?" Eskel didn't understand.
"What is the best way to steal something?" Geralt looked at Eskel.
"Being close to it as possible?"
Geralt petted Eskel's hair. "Precisely." He then smiled from ear to ear. "I think we're going to dance again my friend."
Eskel started laughing. "Very funny Geralt." Suddenly his face froze. "Wait, you're serious?"
"I hope you can move your ass properly Eskel." Geralt laughed.
"I wished I wouldn't know.." the witcher frowned.
"We need to find Jaskier and Lambert. I'm think that our witcher boy is ready to seduce some women." Geralt started smiling.
"I will need a couple of beers before it.." Eskel sighed.
"Let's go to the bar then." Geralt said with excitement.

Eskel drank his second beer. "How we're gonna find them in this huge crowd? I swear those people must be coming here from underworld.. I've never seen some many people here."
Geralt answered calmly. "They will come here soon. Believe me." He drank the beer.
"I would like to have so high confidence in everything as you Geralt. Are you ever doubting?" Eskel said with laughing.
"Right now my confidence is on the highest level. Because if Yennefer gonna find out that I lost my wedding ring.." Geralt swallowed. "Well, I can start digging my own grave."
"She can't be that mad at you because of it.." Eskel laughed, then his face got serious. "Or can she?"
"Remember when I lost Ciri in forest behind Kaer Morhen? Fourfold her reaction on it, add her reaction when I and Lambert broke her Megascope and the moment when I forget on our wedding anniversary and then you can imagine her reaction on my lost ring."
"Oh shit, that's really an emergency then." Eskel admitted.
Geralt opened his mouth to answer him but he was interrupted by the bard high voice.
"My favourite witchers! Why are you drinking without me?!" Jaskier wrapped his arm around Geralt's neck and started smiling.
Lambert stepped next to them.
"Because you're late again bard." He removed his hand from himself.
"What's that smell?" Eskel smirked.
Lambert frowned. "Ask that stupid idiot what he put on me."
"I must admit Lamby you look more attractive. I don't know if I will be able to control myself around you now." Geralt told him teasingly.
Lambert in that moment caught Jaskier's collar and he was ready to choke him.
"Wait, I need him alive." Geralt pulled them from each other.
"But I don't." Lambert said angrily and he jumped on Jaskier again.
Geralt immediately pushed him away from the bard. "Lambert, stop." He told him seriously. Lambert relaxed a bit.
"Fine. But just for this time." He looked at Jaskier. "Do not wish to see me later bard." The witcher growled and the bard swallowed.
Eskel cleared his throat. "Geralt has an urgent problem. He has a plan for you both."
"What plan?" Lambert and Jaskier said at the same time.

The elixir started working after ten minutes. She could be walking normally again on her own legs. She was also feeling better. The world stopped spinning around. She was grateful for it because she didn't want to be in his arms anymore. She didn't want to be helpless in front of him at all. They didn't say a word to each other while they were walking to the Bear Tavern. She was grateful for that. She wasn't really in the mood to listen his voice.
Gabriel was couple meters in front of her and he opened the door.
He looked at her. "After you."
Ciri faked her smile and passed by him. Then she slapped the door in front his face.
Gabriel entered into the Bear Tavern after couple seconds and gave her angry look. "That's how you thank others for helping you?"
"No, that's how I thank you."
"You're unbearable." Gabriel smirked. "Go find Geralt, he must be looking for you." He told her and he started leaving.
"Wait."
He turned to her. "What?"
"Where are you going?" She went closer to him.
"To drink. The night is still young." He looked at her without interest. "But please, don't go near to any alcohol. You're not completely sober yet, the symptoms just paused for a while." He left.
She rolled her eyes.
But she didn't believe him a word. She knew he didn't want to go just to drink. She followed him.

Ciri was hiding behind the tables and watching Gabriel. He was changing money with some guy. But she couldn't see what he was buying. When the guy left from him, she went to confront him.
"I knew it. You're a liar." She appeared behind his back.
He turned to her. Now she saw in his hands what he bought.
She got angry. "Are you in insane Gabriel?"
"Why? It's just Fisstech." He was defending himself.
"It's drugs!" She was mad at him.
"Look princess, I'm an adult, not a child. I will buy what I want."
"How much have you had already?" Her face was serious.
"I told you that's nothing in your business." He said angrily.
"And I asked you something." She couldn't believe that he was taking drugs. The one thing she was despising the most. He disappointed her. Again.
"Shouldn't you be drunk?"
"Shouldn't you be normal?"
Gabriel rolled his eyes.
She crossed her arms. "Look at your eyes, they are starting to be red. You should not use it with alcohol. You should not use it at all."
"You know what? Screw you." He put the Fisstech into his mouth. Ciri wanted to stop him. She did a quick move towards him but she forgot her body was still filled with alcohol. She lost her stability and bumped into Gabriel whom in that moment lost his balance too. They both fell down to the floor. Ciri landed on him.
"If you wanted to sleep with me, you could just tell me." Gabriel used a teasing voice.
Ciri growled and angrily pushed him away. She stood up without a word. Gabriel stood up next to her. He felt her sharp look on himself.
"What?" He looked at her.
"Do you think is funny?" She told him with anger.
"No, I don't."
She calmed down a bit. "Then why are you doing it? Why are you destroying your life?"
"I'm not destroying it. This is the way out for me."
"The way out?"
"Yes, the way out from every fucking pain in my life."
"This is not a solution. It never will be. Your just delaying your problems, nothing else."
"I don't mind it." His face was emotionless.
She stepped closer to him. "But I mind it. If you want to be part of our pack, you won't use it anymore. If Geralt would find out about it, he would immediately kick you out."
He didn't say a word.
"We should find Geralt. You're not in the good state, neither do I."
She moved her hand to catch his arm but he was faster and he grabbed her arm as first.
"You're still drunk, remember?" He looked straight into her eyes. "I will lead the way."
Now she was the one who didn't say anything.

Jaskier's voice could be heard at the whole Tavern. He started singing faster songs and the band of bards playing the lutes were trying to follow his enthusiasm.
Geralt was looking at Lambert and Eskel in the middle of the dance floor how they were trying to dance and attract some women to dance with them.
He sighed. "This is a complete disaster.." He put his hand on his forehead and shake his head.
Her voice interrupted him. "What is complete disaster?"
Geralt got relieved. "Ciri?" He turned to her. "Thank God. I was looking for you."
"Well, I'm finally here." She laughed.
"Where were you? I was worried about you."
"You know, somewhere but nowhere at the same." Ciri was trying to smile.
The witcher narrowed his eyes on her. "You were drinking?"
"What? No, I was just.." She was searching for the right words.
"Don't worry, I took care of her." Gabriel suddenly stepped next to her. Ciri almost swallowed. She wished she could be far, far away from this place right now.
Geralt's eyes pinched him. "You.."
"Geralt." He said calmly.
"I'm gonna deal with you later." His eyes wanted to kill him. "But, I need your help right now. From both of you." He looked at Ciri.
"What happened?" She asked him with worry.
"Well, I need to get as much as possible people on the dancing floor, but those two fools out there are just scaring them away." Geralt explained. They all looked at Lambert and Eskel dancing like chickens.
Ciri then looked confused at him. "Why do you need people on the dancing floor?"
"We need the crowd of people being close to each other, so we could lure the thief. That's why we need so many people on the dancing floor."
"The thief?" She raised her eyebrow. She had to hear him incorrectly.
"Well, you know..." Geralt was trying to smile. "I will explain everything to you later, but can you help me please somehow?" He started to be helpless.
"I can help you." Gabriel started unbuttoning his shirt.
"What are you doing?" She couldn't believe her own eyes.
"I'm trying to bring the women on the parquet. If there will be women, the men will come as well." He explained. "Now watch and learn." He went to the dancing floor.
Ciri's mouth almost fall down opened.
"This boy is lucky that he decided to help me. Because now I'm gonna only beat his ass and not to break his bones as I wanted. Nobody will leave our family without a word." Geralt admitted.
Ciri looked at the witcher unbelievably.
"I need a another beer.." Geralt said more for himself.
Ciri sighed. "Me too."

"Lambert! Eskel! C'mon, move your hips properly!" Gabriel told them with laughing. Then he joined them in dancing.
"Gabriel? What are you doing here?" Eskel gave him surprised look.
"Saving you both obviously. I know you were drinking.. but are you on the funeral or on the party? You're dancing like pensioners.."
"Look boy, I almost scrag the bard today, do not make me to scrag you too." Lambert told him angrily.
"No, he is right Lambert. Nobody wants to dance with us." Eskel said with disappointment.
"That's your fault. You're moving like Vesemir when he is cooking his food." Lambert crossed his arms.
"No, I'm not." Eskel was defending himself.
"Guys, relax please." Gabriel put his arms around their necks. "Try to follow my moves and I promise you the women will kill for one dance with you." He made a cheeky smile.
Lambert smirked. "I want to see that.."
Gabriel put down his arms from them. They turned to him.
"You will buy me a beer for next month if I will succeed." Gabriel used teasing voice.
"Deal. Because there is no chance this will happen." Lambert said with laughing.
"Well, that's because you've never seen me dancing Lamby.." Gabriel laughed. Lambert frowned.
"One last thing." The young witcher looked at them. "This need to be open." He unbutton their shirts to the middle. Both witchers raised their eyebrows.
"Much better." Gabriel said proudly. "Now let's go dance!" He turned to the bards. "Jask, sing something good!"
The bard smiled at him and he started singing like his life depends on it.
Gabriel started dancing and after a while the women started coming to the dance floor.
He looked at the witchers. "I told you boys. Follow my moves." He winked at them. Then he wrapped his arm around waist of some woman next to him and he started dancing with her.
"I'm gonna kill this kid.." Lambert frowned.
"Why? His moves are good!" Eskel said with excitement while he was dancing like Gabriel. Lambert rolled his eyes and followed Eskel's moves. Suddenly some woman caught Lambert's arm and pulled him into dance with her.
Lambert started shining like little princess..

"I must admit that boy knows how to dance." Geralt said with laughing. "I've never seen some so many people dancing, not to mention in the Tavern."
They were standing next to the bar and finishing their beers.
"And I didn't know that Eskel and Lambert know how to use their hips." Ciri laughed.
"We should joined them!" Geralt said with excitement.
"What? No, I.." Suddenly Geralt grabbed her arm and started pulling her to the dance floor. He didn't even gave her chance to protest.
They came to the middle and started dancing. Geralt grabbed Ciri's hands and started spinning her around. Ciri started laughing. She didn't remember when she has had so much fun. The music was loud. The atmosphere was crazy. Everybody was enjoying the night to the fullest. She would never say that before this night, but she was enjoying it as well.

Ciri was dancing and watching how the witchers started dancing in the circle and the the people started joining them.
Ciri started laughing. She couldn't help himself, they looked so silly. Suddenly some arms grabbed her from behind and pushed her closer to his body. She got scared for a second, but then she recognized those arms.
"You're enjoying it princess, don't you?" He whispered to her ear and started moving her body in rhythm. He put his hands on her waist and in that moment her body went through sparks.
He pushed her closer on his naked chest and slowly moved one his hand on her abdomen.
Ciri started heavily breathing. She couldn't understand why the hell was her body reacting on his touches like that. She hoped he didn't notice it. But as she has known him, he had to notice it immediately and now he was just provoking her.
He put his face on her shoulder so their heads could touch each other. She could feel his wet hair from dancing on her face.
Ciri cursed inside. All instincts in her was telling her to pull away from him but she didn't do it. She wanted more from him and she hated it. She knew the alcohol was also the reason why she wasn't thinking clear right now. But still, that guy was bad for her, then why the hell she let him to be so close to her?
She felt how he moved his hand higher on her waist while he didn't stop dancing not even for a second. He was so sure in his moves and it was making her frustrated.
Suddenly he pushed her body even closer to his. He knew he can't be doing it, that she would never allow these moves to him and he did it anyway.. He started moving his waist in the slow moves which was too intimate even for her.. and she didn't stopped him. She knew she was drunk again, that she wasn't completely to her senses. She knew he has drunk too and used also Fisstech, but still what they were doing wasn't right. She knew it will have consequences which she wasn't ready to deal it.
She found Geralt with her eyes, he was still dancing and not paying attention to anything. Gabriel was one hundred percent aware of it because there is no way he would touch her like that in front of Geralt.
She felt how he leaned his lips closer to her ear. She could hear him breathing. Suddenly he pressed his lips on her cheek and gave her a soft kiss.
"Gabe.." She almost moaned.
In that moment he turned her around and put his one hand on her shoulder and the second on her lower back. He changed the rhythm of the dancing again. It was even slower now. They were staring into each other eyes.
She was glad for this change because she clearly wasn't handling this whole situation with him very well.

"You look sober." He told her so calmly. He was behaving like they weren't touching each other intimately couple of seconds later.
"Oh, believe me, I'm not. Your elixir stopped working already."
"Good, me neither."
"So, we found out that we're both drunk.." Ciri admitted.
"We're not thinking clear." He looked into her eyes.
"We're not, definitely."
"Good."
"You want to forget on tonight?" She asked him a bit with disappointment.
"I already remember every damn thing Cirilla." He pushed her closer to him. She put her arms around his neck and joined his rhythm. They were staring into each other eyes and letting the music carry them away.
He spin her around, then they eyes met again.
"Are you gonna regret it?"
His eyes got a flash. She noticed it.
"No, I won't. Will you?"
She wanted to say no to him, but instead she said. "Yes, I will."
His eyes changed, but then his mouth shivered in a smile.
"Then I should make you not regret it." He grabbed her hands and he started dancing so wild with her that she was barely able to follow his moves.

"You are crazy." She was trying to catch her breath after a  minutes of wildly dancing.
"I told you I want you to remember it." He made a cheeky smile.
"By killing my lungs?" Ciri laughed a bit.
"That's one of the ways how to do it." His eyes were full of amusement.
"Where have you learnt to dance like that?"
"I was traveling a lot. I've got some inspiration."
"I see." Ciri said with laughing. Then her face got more serious. "I'm glad you were with us here tonight." She told him honestly.
Their looks locked.
"Me too." He told her thoughtfully.
Suddenly someone grabbed Ciri's arm. "Come to dance with me!"
"Sorry, but I don't want to." She was trying to be polite.
"But I want to dance!" The man started pulling her with himself.
Ciri was trying to escape from his hands. "Let me be."
Gabriel in that moment hit the man into his chest and pushed him away from her.
"What are you doing?!" The man was offended.
"She told you to let her be. But you're clearly deaf as hell."
"Some foolish kid won't tell me what to do." The man told him angrily. He stepped further to him.
But Gabriel hit his face with his fist.
The man got puzzled for a while but then he attacked Gabriel. The young witcher again hit the man's face. But in that moment someone hit Gabriel's face from the side. His head spun and his lip started bleeding. Now he got furious and he attacked them.
Ciri stepped aside because almost everyone around her started fighting. She noticed that someone raised his fist and was ready to hit her but in that moment was this man knockout by Geralt.
"Ha! I got you!" The witcher said proudly.
"When did you manage to drink more beers?" She could see he was drunk.
"I don't know! But isn't it amazing?" Geralt said with excitement.
"Yeah, it's great.." She sighed and then noticed that Eskel and Lambert went to help Gabriel.
"Don't worry, I won't let anyone to hurt my daughter." Geralt winked at Ciri.
Then the witcher's face got white. "Beware!"
Ciri lowered her head and in that moment above her head flew a fist. Ciri instinctively elbowed the man behind her and Geralt then broke his mouth with his hand. The witcher was ready to join the fighting when suddenly someone bumped into him and they both fell down on the floor. The woman was laying on him and staring on him confused.
"Fuck." Geralt cursed.
The woman's landing on him activated Yennefer's star.
Geralt wished he could be dead now. He rather closed his eyes and started repeating in his head the words he's gonna tell her..

After couple of seconds the teleport opened and two witches landed on the floor. In the whole Tavern was suddenly a huge quiet.
One of the witches immediately narrowed her eyes.
"Geralt?"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry Yen. I lost it. Forgive me please."
"Well, I can see you lost it.. and properly." She crossed her arms.
Geralt pulled away a woman laying on him and stood up.
"No, you don't understand. I lost my ring."
"Geralt, you never wear your ring. How on earth you would lost it then?"
"I wanted to wear it tonight to prove you my loyalty, but I lost it  and I can't find it anywhere.."
"I can't believe what I'm hearing right now." Yennefer laughed.
He looked at her surprised. "You're not angry?"
She came closer to him. "Of course not." She caressed his face with her hand. "Because you my love, you're going to find that ring. Tonight."
Geralt swallowed.
Yennefer turned around. "Triss, we're going to have a cup of wine. The boys have a work to do." She looked back at Geralt. "And you should hurry up witcher, I want to be home at midnight." She kissed his cheek and then left with Triss.
Geralt's whole face started sweating. He couldn't believe what was happening right now. In that moment the bards started playing and the music filled the Tavern again.
"Geralt, I must admit you really know how to end up in shit. Literally." Eskel's tongue tangled. He was drunk as hell again.
"You don't say Eskel.." Geralt sighed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

125K 11.4K 164
If you were given seven chances to save your loved one...will you do it? Tryst falls to her death from The Efil Bridge. Assuming she committed suicid...
1.2K 42 2
"If we are to use you as bait to lure our possessed Witcher here to Kaer Morhen, do you understand what that entails?" Jaskier nods, but he remains q...
213K 3.4K 21
The Witcher Imagines we have all been waiting for. ☞ Geralt of Rivia ☞ Yennefer of Vengerberg ☞ Jaskier ☞ Cahir ☞ Ciri (only non-romantic) ☞ Dara...
1.4K 33 12
"The girl in the woods is your destiny, she will unleash a power so great that it will shape the world as we know it. Your heart will split two ways...