ROYAL KISAENG (Jikook FF)

By NeVeRmInD1317

Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "... More

A/N
Character Visuals
01. Kingdom
02. Kisaeng House
03. About The Heir
04. The Ceremony
05. The Want
06. Break The Rule
07. He Is The One
08. The Promise Of The Past
09. Looking Back🥀
10. Growing On You🥀
11. Struggling My Way🥀
12. What I Want🥀
13. Save Him Please 🥀
14. So I'm Not Your Son🥀
15. Omega's Instinct 🥀
16. Hoping For The Best🥀
17. Nothing Is Same🥀
18. Not So Happy News🥀
19. Play Of Royals 🥀
20. The Foul Play 🥀
21. Lost Sleeps
22. There Once Again
23. Kisaeng Contract
24. Contract Dispute
25. Alluring
26. My Child
27. First Doubt
28. The One Who Was Mine
29. Blood
30. Mother Of First Child
31. Sneaking Stranger
32. Not Only Him To Hate You
33. New Members
34. Surprise
35. Once I'd Be Free
36. Your Mother
37. Promise Of The Past
38. Old Friend
39. Where You Are
40. Never Will Be Mine
41. Hunting Mishap
42. Celebration At Kisaeng House
43. Late Night Message
44. My Son First
45. The Real Queen
46. Past Companions
47. Wounds That Were Hidden
48. Bearer Of The Bad News
49. Someone Out There
50. Back To Kisaeng House
51. From Lisa's Eyes🥀
52. You Are The King
53. One Glimpse Of Him Too
54. Emergency Situation
55. It's Our Path🥀
56. Let Me Do My Duty
57. Only My Son
58. Court Hearing
59. Final Hearing
61. He's Leaving
62. To The New Beginnings
63. Moving On
64. Painful Truth
65. Bad Feeling

60. I Know Everything

2.7K 326 89
By NeVeRmInD1317

It took few minutes for Jimin to come to his senses. He was still standing in front of the court like a prisoner he was when he had entered the place.

He was brought back from his numb thoughts when he was being ushered to move forward. Jimin dumbly just started following the guard until he was standing in front of Taehyung. Taehyung gave him a soft smile and Jimin was even more confused.

"You have to greet your people...", he softly whispered.

Suddenly Jimin felt like a ton of weight was kept on his frail shoulders. His shoulders started slumping down. He was out of breath at the same time he was gulping down heaps of air in one go. Nervousness engulfed his whole senses as he eyed Taehyung. Taehyung understood him but instead of comforting him out of his dilemma he just made him face the crowd.

He knew, where he was standing now and how much weight this place held. He tried wetting his throat by gulping the saliva and opening his mouth.

"I—.... I know what has happened h-here is a little unexpected. Just like you all, I a-am trying to absorb all of this. I believe you will obey our King's words and be careful so Busan can live in harmony. I promise to live up to the King's words and serve Busan as first in command till the given conditions are met."

After Jimin was done speaking, he searched for hostility coming towards him. Surprisingly he found none. Instead he found people vehemently nodding to his words. That made Jimin feel a little lighter than before and he saw Taehyung coming forward to do the same.

He was just happy for now that people believed him and looked forward to him. But something was still poking his mind and couldn't keep his heart at ease.

__________________________

After the court was dismissed, Jimin started walking outside towards the west corridors of palace, hoping to find someone. Before he could he was suddenly engulfed by a tiny figure which barely reached his waist.

"Eomma!!"

Jimin froze on the spot. His head turned lower to see the source of orange blossoms covering him sweetly. He felt his eyes turning moist. His arms automatically surrounding the pup as he crouched down to hug the other better.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at Soobing with blurry eyes and caressed face so fondly. He couldn't believe he was finally reuniting with his child. This time without any hurdle. For the last few days he couldn't meet the child since he was kept away from him but now he finally could.

With peripheral vision he saw Taemin approaching them in slow steps. He stood up and looked at him apologetically.

"H-hyung... I'm sorry. I was so rude!!! I forgot he was your child too..."

Taemin engulfed him in a tight hug, "Sshh Jimin-ah!! It's alright. It's all okay now... We are finally free from our sufferings." Jimin looked at him with gratitude.

"Please look after Soobin. I have to..."

"I understand, go."

Jimin nodded and sprinted off not before pecking Soobin on his forehead.

_______________________

"Omega Jimin!!", Jimin was stopped once again with a deep voice. He turned to see Taehyung was standing near the study with few guards behind him.

"Taehyung-ssi... I need to find Jungko— his majesty."

"Sure. But before that, you need to complete an important job.", he said calmly.

"What job?", he asked. Taehyung didn't answer but just signed him towards the door. Jimin frowned but followed the beta in.

His eyes widened when he saw a disgruntled Aera struggling in the hold of few guards. Her eyes snapped towards Jimin once he entered the room and hissed. Taehyung looked as calm as ever for a brother who's sister was being treated like a prisoner.

Taehyung put a paper in front of Jimin.

"You need to put a seal on the paper that determines that all her royal luxuries and advances are being taken from her under the act of treachery and a scam she has committed.", he put a golden stamp with Busan's emblem and a small plate with ink in front of him. Jimin gulped nervously.

Aera was still giving him death glares but he chose to ignore. "You would never be able to get him back from me!!! He loves me only..."

This woman was no good and she deserves this.

"Happy misunderstanding.", He looked up at her, returning the same glare as he put the emblem on the paper, sealing her fate.

_______________________

Jungkook was talking with a few of his guards when Jimin found him. Before he knew, he was running desperately towards the Alpha. Jungkook barely got to register the Omega running towards him. So he was startled when Jimin crashed into him for a crushing hug.

His eyes widened as he tried taking notes of what was happening. Jimin had just hugged him?

Before his thoughts could gather up in a sober trance, the Omega pulled away and looked up at him with a teary yet grateful gaze.

"Thank you so much for letting me have my son!!!.I never expected you to go to such extents for me... Thank you so much. I would wait until you come back. I will take the responsibility of this Kingdom on your behalf and wait for you to come back....", he let out all the emotions without searching for any filter. He couldn't afford to keep anything in his mind. He knew Jungkook would want this. And he also needed this to get past of his painful past.

Jungkook pulled Jimin away as he held him by his shoulders. It was painful to see tears in Jimin's eyes and he will always regret it for his remaining lifetime for being the reason for them. Without saying a single word he pulled the Omega and slowly met their lips.

Jimin was stunned to do anything at the moment. His hands clutched on the sides of alpha as he let him taste his lips. Jungkook didn't wait for the Omega to respond back, pulling back quickly.

"Jimin... I... Nothing."

Jimin hurriedly held onto his sleeve. "Wait!! You're not telling me something...", he whispered as Jungkook chuckled at him humorously. His agony was oozing from the tone. He just cupped Jimin's face and joined their foreheads as he finally let out his tears. A very odd thing to see an alpha cry, but he couldn't care about it now. Jimin's own tears had started flowing now freely.

"Why are you so good at knowing me... It doesn't make me feel less guilty, Omega. Sorry your highness...", Jungkook whispered so close to Omega's lips that he could feel Alpha's breath all over his face. But he didn't make any attempt to close the distance now. As if something was holding him back.

Jungkook's wet eyes closed feeling the Omega near him as a memory from two days back flashed in his mind.

Two Days Ago:

After having a talk with Jungkook, Taehyung and Minho left the study room to give the King a moment of privacy. Jungkook collapsed on his knees unable to hold the weight on his shoulders he felt suddenly. Before he could dwelve on his misery, someone peeked from the door.

"S-soobin??", Jungkook tried avoiding the shake in his voice as the pup came inside. He looked at the pup with tearful eyes, trying to engrave him in his head. He still couldn't believe this pup was his. He silently engulfed the pup in a warm embrace in a crouched position.

"Everything will be alright.", the pup patted his back as Jungkook looked at him with a little fear.

"Did you hear anything??", he asked the pup anxiously. Now wanting to give this innocent pup any miserable memory this earlier in his age. But the pup wasn't even gazed by his question. Instead he just smiled lightly.

"I didn't. I know already."

Jungkook could feel his heart started beating rapidly. Does his pup already know about the mess of a family he was born in? Did his pup know how pathetic of a father he got for himself? Did his pup know about the hardships his pathetic father put on his mother?? No... He would never be able to get forgiveness if this is so. His lips started trembling when pup put his little hand on his shoulder.

"It's none of it whatever you are thinking...", he said and Jungkook was confused. He looked at his pup who was smiling ever so lightly and was shining a different kind of glow.

"I know everything, Jungkook. Not just about you. But everything that exists in this universe. I know everything that happened in the past, I also know that will come in the future..."

______________________

That's it for today my beautiful Saramis... I swear its getting harder and harder to find inspiration and power to continue writing. But whenever I see those cheerful and sweet comments, I know I will keep writing. So tell me, how was today's episode?

Also...

Who's ready for the new Book preview??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 10.8K 72
A Globetrotter, Jimin, takes root in Hawaii. His definition of happiness is crooked which he only realizes after he meets with the most gentle and in...
120K 4.4K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
3.2M 166K 52
"I want a kiss," "Hell no," And that's how their relationship sparks. - What happens when you reach home to find out that you're going to be married...
179K 9.5K 72
"promises are meant to be broken" "but won't you give me another chance?" "i know you still love him,so I'm setting you free" . . . ayo! another jiko...