𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|03| Chapter

25.5K 1.3K 131
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

I closed the door, walked in, and found her standing near the balcony. After taking a few deep breaths, I joined her on the balcony. She looked into my eyes but immediately looked away. She asked, "Why did you kiss me?" I placed my hand on the back of my neck, lacking a clear answer, and mumbled, "Sorry."

She sighed, revealing it was her first kiss, and she lost it to a stranger. The word "stranger" hit me hard; was I just a stranger to her? She looked at my face again and said, "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I am just telling the facts." I nodded, whispering another apology.

I was somewhat happy that her first kiss was with me. I vowed to myself to make sure that, in this lifetime, she wouldn't get to kiss any other man.

Her stomach grumbled, indicating hunger. Blushing, she placed her face on her stomach and looked down. Her face was red with embarrassment, and I chuckled at her. She is so cute.

I took my phone and called for room service to bring some food. After the call, she stared at me. When I asked "What", she questioned, "How do you know what I like? Are you some kind of spy? Are you here to kill me? I warn you that I am trained in karate; I can fight." I chuckled, amused by her surprising reactions. I reassured her, saying, "Vie, I promise I am not here to kill you. And to be honest, I saw you for the first time in my life today."

She placed her hands down, looking confused. She asked, "Then how come you know what food I like? How come you kissed me the first time you saw me? And how come you call me some weird word which I don't even know but felt right when you call me that?"

I love the way she babbles her mind when she is nervous. I chuckled again, surprised by how many times I laughed in this 5 minutes of being with her. I said, "I will answer every question of yours, but first, how about we go in? It's getting cold." She nodded, and as we went in,

I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door, took the food, thanked him, and went to the living area. She brought water and sat down opposite to me. She started eating and moaned on her first bite. Okay, I should take a mental note that she loves food, and whenever she is angry, food is enough to melt her.

I started answering her questions. "Okay, first of all, I am Vihaan. I am from India," I said. She nodded, introducing herself, "I am Saanvi, and I am also from India." Very good. I have been an idiot to search all around the world for her when she is just beside me all the time.

As I continued, "Now, to answer your questions, even I don't know why I know all your food tastes. I feel like I have known you forever." She nodded, saying, "I felt the same, Aan." Aan? Is it me, Vihaan? Oh, Vih+aan. I love the way she called me Aan.

She immediately looked away, saying, "Sorry, I don't know how I called you that. It just came out naturally,Vihaan." I shook my head, saying, "Please don't call me by my full name. I love the way you called me before." She nodded a little as I continued.

"And for kissing you, I am really sorry vie. It's like I have been searching all around the world for you," I confessed, " I mean for the love of my life. I always felt this strange pull, and my heart said there is someone out there just born for me. And when I saw you, I knew you were the one. So, I couldn't stop myself from kissing you."

She processed everything and said, "I am getting married in a month." Wait, what the hell? What did she just say? Is she going to marry someone who is not me? Does she love him? She placed a hand on her mouth, apologizing, "Sorry, I just blurted out. It's just that my family arranged a marriage for me, so I only have this one month." I nodded, and she added, "But even I feel this strong pull between us, so I forgive you for what you have done."

My eyes lit up as I said, "Thank you." She proposed, "I have an idea." I asked, "What is it, Vie?" She asked, "How many days will you be here?" I replied, "About two weeks." She clapped her hands, saying, "Perfect! Even I am staying here for two weeks. How about we enjoy ourselves without caring about anything else happening in India?" Woah, she is brilliant.

In this way, I can make her fall in love with me so that she doesn't marry that guy. I nodded, saying, "I agree." She said, "Okay, but there are some rules." I asked, "Go on."

First, she stated, "We should not ask each other any personals." I nodded. Second, she added, "There is no sex involved." I looked at her wide-eyed. She asked "What?" I shook my head and said, "Okay, fine." As she continued, "But kissing is okay." I nearly spit out the water I was drinking. She is full of surprises.

I chuckled, nodding, and she said, "Third, you have to take me to the Eiffel Tower at least two days once." I asked, "What's special?" She replied, "I just love being there." I nodded, saying, "Okay, agreed."

She continued, "Fourth, and this is the most important. If we ever fight in these two weeks, you should never slam a door against me, and also you should only talk to me first." I raised my eyebrow at her. She explained, "Because I am a bit stubborn, but if you talk to me first, I promise I will not stay mad." I nodded, saying, "Okay, agreed."

She then said, "Okay, the last rule. After two weeks, if we didn't like this, we can leave without telling anything to each other." This is tough, but I was determined to make her fall for me. I nodded as she asked if I had anything to add.

I said, "I will stay here with you." She shouted, "What?" I explained, "You have two rooms here, don't you? So, I will stay here. Please, Vie." She sighed, nodding, and added, "Do not enter my room without my permission." I nodded in agreement.

I heard her phone ringing, and as I looked at the caller ID, it was just a red heart. Who is this? Is he the one she is going to marry? I don't know why I am this possessive about a woman whom I met just a few hours ago.

She happily picked up the phone, and I hated how happy she was that he called. She kept her finger on her lip, gesturing for me to stay quiet until the call was done. Great, I have to hear their love talk sitting here silently. I growled, and she glared at me as she talked on the phone.

"Hey kiddo, how are you?" Kiddo? Does she have a kid? Or maybe it's her brother's or sister's kid. I sighed, relieved that it wasn't that man. She said, "Yes, this city is everything I dreamed of," and as she got up, her anklet got stuck to the table. She turned on the speaker and kept the phone on the table, trying to remove the knot.

I heard the person on the other end say, "Di yaar, I miss you." I smiled, knowing it was her brother. She asked "What did you do again kiddo." He continued, "Di you know me to well, But don't worry, I got it covered. I just wanted to say, my professor will call you. Just ignore it."

She replied, "Okay, fine. But don't get involved in those things again, Rishi." He said, "Okay, okay, meri maa, don't start lecturing me now." She laughed, saying, "Okay, bye, I have to go," and cut the call while still struggling to remove the knot.

I bended down to touch her ankle, and she asked, "What are you doing, Aan?" I removed the knot and stood up. She smiled, saying, "Thank you." As we cleaned up everything, I suggested, "How about a movie?" I'm never a fan of movies, but I wanted to spend more time with her, so somehow I knew she loved movies.

Her eyes lit up, and she said, "Okay," jumping to the living room. She sat with folded legs, and I chuckled at her reaction. She said, "Get the blanket; I will select a movie." I nodded, not knowing why a blanket is required now. After I brought it, she started playing "DDLJ." I sighed, sitting down, and she asked, "Don't you like Shahrukh?" in a sad tone.

I said, "No, no, it's not like that. I am happy to watch anything you want." She smiled again, and I loved seeing her smile. I could do anything in my power to keep her smiling like this.

I asked, "What is this blanket for?" She looked at me a little surprised and asked, "Did you ever watch a movie with anyone before?" I shook my head. She laughed as she took the blanket from me, saying, "No problem. Let me teach you."

She unfolded the blanket and covered us as she moved closer to me. I felt her thighs touch mine, and my body was now on fire. So, the blanket is used for cuddling and watching movies.

Mental note down number 2: she loves watching movies with some cuddling. Though this is not cuddling, I hope in the future she will be comfortable enough to cuddle with me. I was never a fan of cuddling, so why am I obsessed with this now?

After some time, she fell asleep on my shoulder. Without waking her up, I tossed the remote with my leg, caught it, and turned off the TV.

I didn't take her to the room because I thought she wouldn't like me entering her room without her permission. After some time, she stirred in her sleep, her forehead covered in sweat. She moved a lot, as if she was struggling to breathe.

I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled her onto my lap and soothed her back. She relaxed a bit as I kissed her head, and she snuggled close to me. I'm glad that she is okay. I don't know what that was about, but I won't ask her until she tells me herself.

Also, there is a rule that we should not ask personal questions. I sighed as I whispered, "I know I just met you a few hours ago, Vie, but you know what? I fell in lobe with you, Vie." Wait why did I say lobe instead of love,weird it just rolled on my tongue naturally, I shrugged smiling, drifted off to sleep.

(Lobe is the term of love they use,If you have read my first book you will know about this, or else it is fine just know that Lobe is the term I use for love!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please do like, comment and share the story!

If, at any point, you feel that the story isn't as captivating as you'd like it to be, please don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Your feedback will help me tailor the narrative to better suit your tastes and preferences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.5M 65.8K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
205K 12.9K 47
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
1.3M 75.9K 53
Abhiman Singh rajvansh -Just like his name that man screams power and dominece. -He's the one who possesses the power and intelligence to change th...