splendid dream of wanzhou

By mpfida

Not my story for offline reading purpose only The story of two senior high school students relying on each ot... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

33

39 0 0
By mpfida

1) Thirty-three, Barents Sea_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Thirty-thirty, after the Barents Sea Games, there was the exam. Dong Chaoming memorized politics enthusiastically all night. He always likes to rely on instant memory. In his case, anyway, even if he follows the teacher's plan and progresses half a chapter every day, he will wait until the day of the exam   . He completely forgot about it, he would rather review at his own pace.

  Yu Chu is a typical good student. She not only reviews on time but also memorizes more in advance. She rarely does things for which she is not prepared, and she cannot go to the examination room without being mentally prepared. It was like she had obsessive-compulsive disorder. She didn't want to stop reviewing until the teacher came in to hand out papers. Maybe she would pass the exam, but if she did, she didn't want to let go of the one percent possibility.

  When Yu Chu finished the exam and walked out of the examination room, he caught a glimpse of Dong Chaoming lurking in the corner. His outline was blurry and he could only make out the conspicuous sneakers.

  Yu Chu walked over, but Dong Chaoming was still immersed in sending her messages, one after another, and the phone in Yu Chu's pocket kept vibrating. She couldn't laugh or cry,

  "Stop it."

  When Dong Chaoming heard Yu Chu's voice, he raised his head suddenly, his eyes full of smiles, but he kept the corners of his mouth pressed hard to control his cheekbones from rising to the sky.

  Most of the people in the school have left. There are advantages and disadvantages to the exam. Half of the time is stressful and half of the time is a rare break. If you don't think about going back to check the answers after the exam like Yu Chu, you can have an uninterrupted afternoon. .

  Dong Chaoming's hand quietly touched the back of Yu Chu's hand with his fingertips. Yu Chu's mind was filled with exam questions, especially the two numbers she was unsure about. Without even noticing, she asked the people around her, "What's your last math question?

  " What's the result of the question?"

  Dong Chaoming wanted to hold hands, but saw a man running up the stairs against them. He held Yu Chu's fingertips regretfully and let go, with a bleak tone, "

  Which range?"

  " Hmm."

  "Minus four to negative square root two, one to square root two."

  Yu Chu paused as he walked down the stairs,

  "Why not go to positive infinity?"

  Dong Chaoming reacted very quickly, and quickly grabbed Yu Chu's wrist and pulled it, Avoiding the boy who rushed up in a hurry and almost bumped into her, the boy apologized repeatedly,

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

  Yu Chu shook his head and signaled that he was fine. The boy must have been really anxious and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Yu Chu straightened up, his head buzzing, and he kept recalling the known conditions on the paper and checking which ones he had missed.

  "a has limits and cannot reach infinity."

  Yu Chu's mood suddenly became depressed,

  "Then I was wrong, I didn't think about it at all."

  Finally, no one was around, and Dong Chaoming was able to hold Yu Chu's hand as he wished,

  "Wan First, I'm wrong, and I'm not 100% right."

  Yu Chu was stunned for two seconds when he heard this. Yes, how could he be right? After being taught mathematics by him for two days, he began to subconsciously treat him As a standard answer, trust his conclusion 100%.

  Dong Chaoming's five fingers were inserted between Yu Chu's fingers and interlocked with hers. Yu Chu was still stuck in his thoughts and forgot to stop him. When he reacted again, he was completely passive. She looked back nervously, but Dong Chaoming saw through it and comforted her,

  "If there is no one, I will let go if there is someone."

  Yu Chu acquiesced, and the two held hands and walked all the way to the school gate. Dong Chaoming was about to speak, but his hand was Yu Chu threw it away as if he was electrocuted, stunned.
Yu Chu acquiesced. The two walked hand in hand all the way to the entrance of the school. Dong Chaoming was about to speak, but his hand was thrown away by Yu Chu's electric shock. Looking over in a daze, Yu Chu raised his hand slightly.,

“Your dad. ”

Dong Chaoming looked up in the direction and saw Dong Chenlei who was standing at the door of the car calling. He just hung up the phone. When he looked back, he found Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu at the school gate, nodding. Yu Chu came over to say hello and went back to the Yu family's car in a formal manner, leaving the Dong family father and son relatively speechless in the car.

Dong Chaoming threw his schoolbag into the back seat, a little upset.,

“Why are you here? ”

Dong Chenlei had been waiting outside the school for a long time, and he had answered a client's call. The brat was still missing. Now the first sentence in the car actually asked him why he came to pay it back, as if he shouldn't have come.,

“Why, your dad can't come yet? Your mother saw your aunt go, who will pick you up if I don't come? ”

He can go back with Yu Chu.

Dong Chaoming's abacus was all laid out, but it was cut off by Dong Chenlei.

“How was the exam? ”

“Not bad. ”

“Always just these two words, is it good or bad?" ”

Dong Chaoming frowned, perhaps he was really bored by Dong Chenlei's sudden appearance, and deliberately disagreed with his father.,

“Not good. ”

Dong Chenlei glanced at his son's expression, and sighed heavily from his nasal cavity. The topic couldn't go on. There was a silence in the car. Dong Chenlei turned the steering wheel to the right. Seeing the high school boys and girls walking side by side on the side of the road, he suddenly remembered the picture just now.,

“Why did you come out with Yu Chu? I heard your mother say that you still took the initiative to take someone else's car. When did your relationship get so good? ”

The co-pilot Dong Chaoming's figure stiffened, and he was full of nonsense. At this moment, he only felt his throat dry, and he didn't have a clue about making excuses, so he just spit out two words stiffly.,

“It just so happens. ”

Fortunately, Dong Chenlei just asked casually,

“Your mother likes to get in touch with their family. You don't take the initiative to get in touch. Yu Chu is still your opponent after all. If you had been fighting for a long time, how could I let Yu Haohang have the upper hand for so many years." ”

Dong Chaoming's ears were cocooned when he heard this, and he was most impulsive when he was upset. He blurted out,

“What if I like Yu Chu? ”

When the car drove into the community, Dong Chenlei didn't hear the intention, or he hadn't thought about this possibility at all.,

“You are in your senior year now, do you like it or not? Besides, if you like no one, you can't like Yu Chu. Then I won't be able to straighten my waist in front of Yu Haohang for the rest of my life? "Dong Chenlei put on the brakes, and when the garage door opened, the car was quiet, only his voice was exceptionally clear, "Fortunately, Ren Yu Chu can't look at you either." ”

His son always has 10,000 dissatisfied in his eyes. If he is a learning machine, it is estimated that his father can wake up with a smile in his dreams. Dong Chaoming has no desire to talk at all, staring quietly at the gradually opening door of the garage.

“It's better to cancel the dinner party while you are busy with your senior year of high school. ”

“No way. ”

Dong Chaoming categorically refused.

“Your task now is your grades. You don't need to worry about anything else. Just study hard. ”

Dong Chaoming stubbornly refused to even get out of the car. Dong Chenlei's persistence in him was extremely strange, but he had a bad temper. As a lawyer, he always gave all restraint to his client, leaving his son with only a cold hum.,

“Then you wait. If you don't mention it, Yu Chu will also mention it. She attaches more importance to grades than you. ”

The deep-buried uneasiness in Dong Chaoming's heart was turned out again and patted on his face naked.

The palms of the hands thrown away by Yu Chu were empty and looked a little pitiful.

It's really pitiful. Adolescent boys and girls fall in love, but because the people around them say that they are of the wrong age and the timing is not right, they must not be discovered. Can only secretly hold hands on the way out of school; can only be caught by Dong Chaoming on the pretext of checking when Yu Chu eats spicy lips in the corner of the cafeteria, branded with a spicy kiss, and will be released in a blink of an eye; can only recall the confession in the swimming pool in the middle of the night, praying that it is not a bubble vomited by a goldfish., It will be shattered in the next moment.

Only at this time will Dong Chaoming have a real sense of reality, he is not unrequited love.

Always depressed and dissatisfied, Dong Chaoming always pestered Yu Chu to ask over and over again.,

“Are you mine? ”

But no matter what Yu Chu answered, he felt that it was wrong and not enough. For him, Yu Chu is a baby who has finally succeeded and longed for. How can he get along with him a little bit every day?

He wants to be everything.

But he was not sure.

He is not sure if Yu Chu wants it or not? How much does Yu Chu like him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 63 59
] When Gu Xincheng was 20 years old, he was obsessed with ghosts and fell in love with a man. After following him for a year, she finally saw through...
4.2K 134 20
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story doesn't belong to me in any way...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
5.8K 57 16
When he saw her, his heart softened with joy, but when she saw him, her legs trembled with fear. In my impression, the boy who has always kept an in...