splendid dream of wanzhou

By mpfida

Not my story for offline reading purpose only The story of two senior high school students relying on each ot... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64

chapter 9

61 0 0
By mpfida

1) 9. Density Flow (Second Update)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  9. Density Flow

  Yu Chu ate less for dinner and had a lot of time left.

  Yu Chu went to Tian Zuohao with a dozen mathematics papers and vividly remembered the questions he was going to ask.

  He knocked on the door twice with his fingers, turned the handle and entered the office.

  "Teacher Tian."

  Tian Zuohao was sorting out the lesson plan when he saw Yu Chu coming and stopped writing,

  "Yu Chu is here to ask questions. Bring it to me to see."

  Yu Chu nodded, unfolded the paper in his arms and put it on the table. Tian Zuohao Already aware of Yu Chu's habit, he found the question circled with a three-corner and began to study the question.

  He told her some ideas. Yu Chu was a diligent student, and she could figure out which knowledge points she needed to apply. Tian Zuohao, who had lost her place in the previous test, asked for her papers to check and found that she had no problems with the single math subject. She also solved the big questions in a step-by-step manner, but her handwriting was not as neat as before. Tian Zuohao glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw a brochure tucked into his bookcase, and thought about it.

  "Yu Chu, there is a math competition recently. It is quite valuable. The teacher thinks that it will be no problem to win a prize with your level. Do you want to give it a try?" For the competition, Yu Chu chose composition for the first time in high school. It was a somewhat obscure topic

  . Yu Chu revised it several times before he was satisfied. He won the first prize and was commended for a month by Ya Cheng Gao's big screen. Yu Chu's idea of solving the problem was stuck for a moment, and he carefully browsed the brochure handed over by Teacher Tian. It is indeed valuable. Yu Chu has studied the independent admissions regulations of her target university, and this name is mentioned in it.

  Yu Chu's mathematical thinking is average but she excels in hard work. She wins by the quantity of questions. She has always been cautious about such competitions in mathematics subjects. She only participated in them twice from elementary school to junior high school. Choosing a competition will require more effort and may not result in equivalent rewards. Yu Chu held the spine of his book and considered it carefully.

  "There is still some time before the end of the semester. There is only one month to take the exam, so there is still enough time to prepare."

  I am about to be my senior year, and I am even less energetic. This is always an opportunity, and it will be recognized by others when it is written on my resume.

  "I'm participating."

  Tian Zuohao nodded happily, took out a registration form, signed the proof of school attendance and handed it to her,

  "Send the registration fee to the monitor. The specific time is written on the back. Please read it carefully."

  "Teacher believes in you."

  Yu Chu took it, packed up the papers he had spread out on the table, and thanked the teacher,

  "Thank you, teacher, I'll go back to self-study first."

  Tian Zuohao's office is a bit far away from Class 7, Grade 2, and Yu Chu just walked through the corridor in the evening. The bell for self-study rang. Yu Chu climbed up to the fifth floor and saw the people patrolling the student union from a distance. He couldn't help but quicken his pace and ducked in through the back door closer to the stairs.

  Dong Chaoming has come back early these days and is doing his homework in his seat. Startled by the sudden appearance of Yu Chu, the exercise book almost dropped to the ground. Lowering her voice,

  "Why did you come in through the back door?"

  Yu Chu looked at him strangely. She could enter from wherever she wanted. Dong Chaoming suddenly pulled her with great force, and Yu Chu was forced to squat down between his desk and the back door.

  Dong Chaoming raised his index finger in front of his mouth, making a silent gesture. Yu Chu saw the glowing metal chain on his wrist sliding down like a slide, and finally got stuck on his elbow. He turned around and pretended to study. After a while, Dong Chaoming glanced at the back door and faced Yu Chu to signal her to get up.

"The student union just left."

"Um."

When Yu Chu was about to leave, Dong Chaoming grabbed her wrist and was particularly persistent on the last question.

"Why did you come in through the back door?"

Neuropathy.

Yu Chu narrowed his eyes,

"Have you taken out the trash in your history teacher's office?"

Dong Chaoming's expression changed. Last time he made a joke in history class, the history teacher punished him to empty the trash in the office for three days, and today happened to be the third day.

"...It's finished."

Yu Chu shook off his hand, his voice was as low as a breath,

"I think so. That's why you are so busy."

Dong Chaoming stared at her all the way back to the first row. His two fingers cooperated tacitly and rotated the black pen on his fingertips.

Chu Yixu snapped his fingers,

"Come to your senses," she took a closer look at his face, "No, why are you blushing?"

...

The next day, Xu Zhengxuan took the money handed over by Yu Chu and asked appropriately,

"Teacher Tian gave it to you too?"

Yu Chu nodded. She guessed that Xu Zhengxuan had already signed up with Teacher Mingtian before letting her I handed him the money and asked him about it.

"Aside from you and me, is anyone else in the class participating?"

Xu Zhengxuan looked up, made a recollection, and gave a few names.

"Chu Yi, Yang Lingling...are gone. Teacher Tian also gave them to Dong Chaoming but he said he would not repay them."

Not participating?

Yu Chu found out the reason almost in the blink of an eye, and he was going against his father again.

"Got it, thank you."

She won't meddle in other people's business either.

...

Tian Zuohao is a famous teacher in Yacheng. Every time he poses a question in an exam, countless red lights will light up in the math grade. This is consistent with his usually brutal style. He has two classes in the afternoon. I directly took the test paper from the last night self-study exam and asked someone to pick it up while calling my name.

"Xu Zhengxuan."

Xu Zhengxuan took the lead and straightened his back to get the test paper. Tian Zuohao gave him the paper and asked the questions.

"The multiple-choice questions took too long."

"Yu Zhuyue."

Yu Zhuyue, who had been out of shape these past few days, actually allowed the ends of his hair to stick out. She reached out and took the test paper. Tian Zuohao still saved face when facing girls.

“We still have to keep working hard and solidify the foundation.”

"Hang Ying."

"Yang Lingling."

"Shan Yujie."

"..."

"Yu Chu."

"You did a good job on the exam. You got all the points you deserve."

"Chu Yi."

"Dong Chaoming."

Chu Yi passed by Yu Chu like a gust of wind, almost knocking Yu Chu sideways. Dong Chaoming helped him with one hand. After Yu Chu stood firm, he didn't even look up and thanked him in a low voice.

"You two have the same question. Don't just focus on the last two big questions. Why are there calculation errors in the previous ones?"

Chu Yi passed the paper to Dong Chaoming, who had come with him, but no one took it. He turned around in confusion and saw the expression on the owner's face that said "I discovered another detail". He put the paper in front of him and shook it. Dong Chaoming finally reacted.

Yu Zhuyue sensitively caught Dong Chaoming's moment of sluggishness and bit his lower lip tightly.

Today's content is about evaluating papers. Yu Chu didn't lose any basic points and gave up on the variant questions that had no idea in the end. She unfolded the paper and read the conditions carefully, took out the calculation paper, and studied the question again.

Dong Chaoming flipped his paper back and forth and lost three speechless points. However, he successfully calculated the result for the last question. Unfortunately, the precious number he calculated using two methods only accounted for three points. The wrong choice in the previous calculation was deducted. I got five points, and I still got a lot more after all the calculations.

Tian Zuohao knocked on the podium, suppressed the sound of papers coming and going in the class, and began to explain from back to front while facing the back of the paper.

...

It rained a little when school was over. Because it came so suddenly, the sophomores were crowded at the door of the teaching building, waiting for the school's cars to drive into the school to pick them up after school. Yu Chu rubbed his arms that were exposed to the cool breeze, glanced at the gray sky outside, picked up his cell phone and asked the driver how many people were still waiting in line.

In the other corner, Dong Chaoming and Chu Yi planned to rush out to find a car. Chu Yi bumped his schoolbag. It was good, not too heavy, and it was just right for the head. Chatting with Dong Chaoming who was picking up his watch at the side,

"You really don't want to sign up for the math competition? Lao Tian asked me to persuade you after class today."

"Don't report it."

Dong Chaoming put his watch into his trouser pocket without raising his eyelids.

"Didn't you do very well in the exam when you were a freshman in high school? You even won a prize."

"My dad was not satisfied with the first prize. He said it would be better for me to die if I won the special prize this time."

Chu Yi stretched out his hand to test the raindrops and was shocked when he heard this.

"Uncle Dong is so cruel. You did the right thing, and I won't retaliate if you ask me."

Putting their schoolbags on their heads, the two of them ran into the misty rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 134 20
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story doesn't belong to me in any way...
617K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
5.9K 57 16
When he saw her, his heart softened with joy, but when she saw him, her legs trembled with fear. In my impression, the boy who has always kept an in...
3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...