Voldermort's Grand-Daughter:...

By KaiBuzz02

Our story continues into Lilith Snape's Third Year at Hogwarts. She has managed to find a way to have her gra... More

Chapter 1: Salazar's Stories
Chapter 2: The Leaky Cauldron
Chapter 3: Lunch Date
Chapter 4: A Cold Train Ride
Chapter 5: Dementors
Chapter 6: Divination
Chapter 7: Buckbeak
Chapter 8: Take a Ride
Chapter 9: Seething Snape
Chapter 10: A New Ally
Chapter 11: I've Got You In My Sights
Chapter 12: Boggarts
Chapter 13: Granger and Snape
Chapter 14: Hogsmeade
Chapter 15: Torn Portrait
Chapter 16: Breach in the System
Chapter 17: Change of Heart
Chapter 18: Unexpected Substitute
Chapter 19: Dementors on the Field
Chapter 20: Control Your Demons
Chapter 21: Snow Day In
Chapter 22: My Protego
Chapter 23: In the Window
Chapter 24: The Grim
Chapter 25: The Warning
Chapter 26: Don't Touch Him
Chapter 27: Making Things Right
Chapter 28: Revenge
Chapter 29: Where is He?
Chapter 30: The Infamous Sirius Black
Chapter 31: Black v Pettigrew
Chapter 32: Worried Sick
Chapter 33: Harry's Gift
Chapter 34: Welcome Home Uncle...
Chapter 35: Don't Ever Leave Me
Chapter 36: Making Up for Lost Time
Chapter 37: Special Outing
Chapter 38: Run in with a Hufflepuff
Chapter 39: Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 41: Rouge Attack
Chapter 42: Who Are They?
Chapter 43: Fallen Princess
Chapter 44: Make Them Pay
Chapter 45: Back for Fourth Year
Chapter 46: Cousin?
Chapter 47: The Announcement
Chapter 48: Visitors

Chapter 40: Time to Play

589 36 1
By KaiBuzz02

Lucius leads his son and god-daughter through the crowds at the Quidditch Cup Stadium, making their way towards their seats in the box. They look around the stadium when they notice some familiar faces.

The Weasley family, plus Harry and Hermione, were standing on a podium above them. Luckily they haven't noticed her. She smiles as she sees Cedric and Amos Diggory standing a few feet in front of them.

She calls out, "Cedric!".

He turns around and smiles, starting to walk over with his father, "Hey guys. You weren't kidding about going more formal". He turns to Amos, "Dad, you remember my friends?".

Amos smiles, "Absolutely". He gives Lilith a kiss on the cheek, "Good to see you again, dear. You look lovely".

She smiles, "Thank you, Mr Diggory. Good to see you".

He shakes Draco's hand, "Draco, wonderful to see you".

"Likewise".

He turns to Lucius, "Mr Malfoy, a pleasure as always". He gestures to Cedric, "This is my son, Cedric".

Lucius nods, "Ah, yes. I've heard about you from my son. You've made quite the name for yourself there".

Cedric smiles, "Thank you, sir. I've actually-".

"You've got to be kidding me".

They look up to see Hermione glaring down at them, Harry behind her looking slightly embarrassed.

Lilith squints, "I'm sorry?".

Hermione points between them, "What the hell are you guys doing together?".

"Um...talking?".

Cedric laughs nervously, "Granger, relax. I'm allowed to have other friends".

She scoffs, "Oh please, what could they possibly have that makes them good friends?".

He smirks, "I don't know, why don't you enlighten her, Harry darling?".

Harry visibly stiffens and a blush quickly appears on his face. Lilith and Draco turn to each other smirking, not only at how he handles Hermione but also the obvious connection between him and Harry. Lilith was definitely going to investigate this.

Draco looks up, "Father got us into the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself".

Lucius chuckles, "Now, now, Draco. There's no need to boast. Our family has its privileges. As I'm sure your schoolmates are well aware". He places his hand on his back, "Come now, you two. We better get to our seats".

Cedric turns back to them, "I'll catch up with you guys later".

Lilith nods, "Enjoy the game, Cedric. I'm sure from this high up you can...". She looks towards Harry, "...enjoy the view".

Lucius leads them up the stairs to a set of double doors. They open up on their own and the three walk in, seeing the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, talking with the commentator. He turns at the sound of the door, smiling at the family.

He walks over with his hands clasped together, "Lucius, wonderful you could make it, my friend".

Lucius nods, "A pleasure, Cornelius. This is my son, Draco, and my god-daughter, Lilith".

"Ah yes, the infamous Lilith Snape. I've heard quite a bit about you. I have to say I'm impressed with your talents".

She nods with an almost annoyed face, "I would certainly hope so".

This was probably the first time that Draco ever noticed that his best friend has always had a resting bitch face. Not that he minded.

Cornelius smiles, "If there is anything the Ministry can do for you and your father, please let me know".

She tilts her head to the side, "I'll be sure to hold you to that. Minister". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 877 38
Tom Riddle's daughter Lilith is attending her sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. On her first night back, she ends up sleep wa...
199K 3.7K 66
ariana riddle is the daughter of the famous but feared dark lord who has been living with her uncle severus snape for all her life and has been best...
121K 3.3K 64
Moving to a new country after finding out your parents aren't actually your parent, but your "Supposedly" cousin is, is something Luna never imagined...
25.6K 584 34
Rhiannon Aspenfell, an Ilvermorny Thunderbird from New Orleans, is brought into protective custody by the Order of the Phoenix. As she strengthens he...