The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires πŸ”ž

Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž

2.1K 81 39
By fh_criedthewolf

A/N: Heyyy~ 😏 Yeah, I said I wouldn't write explicit scene using their name but yeah I changed my mind. It's just that I know I write such great love scenes ughhh hehe but it won't be as explicit as Sam and Mon. Plus, this is just a fanfic. Hope you love this chapter. Enjoy na kaa~

This chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

_____________________________________

- Flashbacks -

"Bec.. you weren't supposed to-"

Her tongue froze, didn't managed to complete her words as Becky dropped her towel to the floor and stepped into the shower room with her like it was a siren call.

"Becky.. What are you doing?"

Freen was breathless seeing the sight before her. If the water wasn't hot enough, it is boiling to the highest temperature now.

Becky closed the gap between them, their bare chests touching, holding Freen's neck and pulled closer to her that their forehead touched.

"Just.. just don't talk."

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

Their lips finally crashed and collided. Warm water from the shower head fell through their bodies and into their open mouthed kisses, breathing heavily.

"Hmmph- !"

Freen's eyebrows scrunched as Becky shoved her tongue down her throat immediately when she's trying to gasp for air, leaving her breathless again. Her body was pushed back to the glass wall, her naked back pressed against it. Becky was devouring hard her lips, going down to her neck and nibbling the soft spot just below her ear leaving trailed of red spots.

"Becky.. Hahh.. Hahh.. What.. What are y-"

The older girl was panting really hard she felt dizzy with the sensation.

Becky immediately turned her around and pinned her bandaged arm above her head from the back, her front pressed to Freen's butt, grinding on them very slowly and Freen's front body stick to the cold glass wall.

"I said.. Don't. Talk. If you're saying anything other than moaning my name, I'll stop. Immediately."

Becky whispered next to Freen's left ear, giving a long warm lick to it.

"Bec.. Fuck-"

"Are we clear?"

Freen closed her eyes, her mouth agape and only nodded to the question, her body stuck in between the glass wall and Becky's sexy body.

"Words. I want words."

"Yes.. Ahhhh.. ahh.. *panting*"

"Good."

Becky stopped her grinding and removed herself from Freen and turned off the shower. Only then Freen can take her breath properly as she turns around to face Becky again.

"On your knees. I'm not done."

Becky's tone was demanding. No mercy. It's like she's unleashing her other side that Freen has never seen before. It's like Freen's legs move by itself to the order, she knelt down on the cold floor, waiting for the younger girl.

Becky never losing eye contact with Freen, taking her steps slowly and closer to her and stopped when her lower front was displayed in front of Freen's face. One hand on the back of Freen's head, and another on the glass wall, for balance.

Freen closed her eyes as soon as her mouth was in contact with Becky's private part, her tongue started to work moving and exploring very expertly in every angle possible.

"OH FUCK- hahh haa.. oh-"

Becky started to moaned breathily, her grips on Freen's long dark hair become tighter, her knuckles turned white, her fingernails scratching the glass wall trying to get ahold of everything else if possible. Her hips started to move erratically, moving back and forth, up and down humping herself for more pressure. Freen wasn't planning on letting Becky go so she grabbed Becky's butt cheeks with both her hands, securing her in place, nails slightly digging into the soft flesh.

"I'm cu-"

Becky's whole body short circuited before she manages to finished her words. The side of her face was press to the glass wall, alongside with both of her hands, almost losing her balance, both legs were on tip toes as an after effect of the orgasm.

After a while of regaining herself back, Becky kneels down to face Freen, kissing her, sharing the flavour of herself on Freen's lips.

"Your knees must be sore on the floor. Let's continue this to bed."

Becky said as she held Freen's flushed face softly in her hands, wiping her own liquid residue on Freen's chin.

_____________________________________

They both flopped onto the bed, still lip locking with each other with Becky on top straddling the older girl. Their fronts were met, finally in contact. Becky was too busy grabbing Freen's breast and kissing the valley of her chest. Freen can't help but moaned into each touch. Becky starts to move downward to where she's been craving the most. To the center.

"Oh God.. Becbec.. ahh f-fuck.. Fuck! Hnggh~"

Freen arched her back, making her chest move upward as a result from the hot trailed of tongue through her center. Both hands grabbing the pillow under her head on each sides, her voice muffled into the pillow, holding back her moan.

After a few licks, as Becky was satisfied with what she had done to Freen, she stopped before Freen's reaching her climax.

"Ride me Freenky."

Freen's half opened eyes were glued to Becky's. Without saying anything else, Becky shoved her middle and ring fingers into Freen's mouth, lubricating them to prepare for her next move. She shoved them in and out slowly as Freen was licking and sucking them with all she might. Her tongue was playing in between the fingers, spreading her own saliva all over.

Becky removed her fingers and pulled Freen on top of her lap in a sitting position, with her own legs stretched. They exchanged eye contacts. Becky touched and traced the outlines of Freen's plump lips with her thumb before kissing her again roughly, and end it with a pulled on Freen's lower lip. She shoved her two fingers into Freen's mouth again, their eyes not leaving each other's while Freen was sucking them  again and bobbing her head in and out, her pace increasing. The sight before Becky's eyes was too.. erotic. So erotic that it turns her on to the highest level.

"Are you ready?"

Becky asked, suddenly pulling out her now wet fingers with a loud pop.

"I'm ready."

Freen nodded, holding Becky's shoulders with both her hands.

Becky slowly tested Freen's center by swiping it up and down through the slit with her two fingers, collecting extra lubricant. Freen shivered through the bones to the first intimate touch.

Becky entered with her two fingers slowly and carefully, still adjusting to the newfound contact with the extra soft flesh.

"Hahh ahh.. ah ahh hahh.. Bec.. Becky....."

Freen move her hips very slowly, meeting Becky's fingers, savouring each movement and feeling to be printed into her memory. She kissed Becky to cover her own moans as she suddenly felt shy now that Becky is inside her. Becky holds her tighter, increasing her speed pumping in and out. Freen closed her eyes, her hands holding on her dear life on Becky's neck.

"Look at me."

Freen ignored her as she was too intoxicated to focus on Becky's voice.

"I said look at me Freen. Say my name."

Her fingers keeps on penetrating fast. It became even more hard for Freen to focus but she finally opened her watered eyes and locked into Becky's as she murmured her name weakly.

"Becbec.. I'm close.. Hnnn! Bec!"

Her nails digging into Becky's neck as she finally reached her climax for the night. Warm liquid flowed through Becky's two fingers which are still inside her. Becky lose her balance as Freen was shaking uncontrollably and flopped on top of her.

Becky flipped her over so that she's on her side. Her fingers that were still inside Freen started to pump in and out again with Freen still in her ecstacy.

"Again. I want you to scream my name."

"Hahh.. hahhh.. B-Becky I just came. Ahhh ahh.. Slow.. Slow down.. ahh.."

Freen was low on energy but the pleasure was extremely high making her drunk. Becky pumps and pumps in and out, twisting her fingers left and right, it's getting a lot more faster.. And more.. and more.. Until..

"Becky!! HNGGH~ Ohgod I'm gonna-"

Freen tried to held on Becky's wrist but Becky was moving her fingers very fast Freen didn't even had a chance to grab it.

" - cum! AAHHH~ BEC~"

It only took her a few minutes to climax again. Freen was drained, her body is still shaking, her legs trembled when Becky slowly removed her fingers as her core was still so sensitive. In another minute, the older girl passed out in a deep slumber. Becky then kissed the side of Freen's forehead, the one where the wound was bandaged.

- End of Flashbacks -

END OF EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

_________________________________

*Beep beep beep beep beep*

The alarm clock started to beep in the early morning. Becky scrunched her eyebrows to the sudden ring that disturbed her morning sleep. The ringing stopped as the older girl reached her hand to the alarm clock. Two naked bodies tangled under the sheet, their legs intertwined between each others in a cuddle.

"Ughh.."

Becky groaned in annoyance of waking up early in the morning.

"Good morning sexy."

Freen rubbed Becky's arm and kissed her bare shoulder from behind in a spooning position.

"Shit.."

Becky whispered to herself when she realised she was in someone else's bed. Naked. Tangled together.

"You were amazing last night Bec. Last night was -"

"Last night was a mistake and a one time thing."

Becky continues without letting Freen finished as she was getting out of the bed butt naked, finding her scattered clothes.

"Wait, wh-what??"

Freen adjusted herself slightly, leaning her back on the headboard and pulling the sheets covering her bare chest.

Becky found her clothes and immediately wears them, ignoring Freen who's extremely confused with question marks all over her head.

"Becky do not ignore me. You FUCK ME for fuck sake!"

"Yes I did! And God it was so fucking good Freen! So good that I had to admit it to you and can't even deny it! But it can never happen again!"

"I don't want to just FUCK you Becky! I want to LOVE you! With my feelings! With my heart! I want to take care of you. I want to make you happy. I want to give all of me to you."

"Freen.. Please.. Don't start this."

"Start what Becky?? Who started it first? Who's the one came into the shower room and fuck the hell out of me??"

"Freen, stop."

"I'm not some kind of rebound sex Becky!"

"You're not! Okay?!"

"Then what am I??"

"Look.. I don't- I don't know Freen. I really don't."

Freen get off the bed, covering herself with the sheets and went closer to Becky, standing in front of her.

"Why won't you love me Bec?? Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't feel anything for me."

Becky refused to look Freen in the eyes, she averted her gaze to everything else except Freen's eyes.

"Look at me Rebecca."

Becky finally look into Freen's eyes after the stern voice.

"Now tell me. You don't feel anything for me. Not even a slight bit."

Becky locked her gaze, darting from Freen's dark brown eyes to her lips and back again to her eyes looking for answers to the question.

"Fuck it!"

The only thing came out of Becky's mouth before she plunged forward and crashed her lips to the girl before her.

Freen was caught off guard with the unexpected moves and her sheets covering her accidentally fell off her body leaving her naked again. Becky pushed Freen backwards and they both toppled onto the bed as Freen's knees hit the corner of the bed.

"Ahh.. hahh.. Bec.. Becky.. This doesn't answer my- my question."

"Hmphh.. ahh.. fuck.. I.. I know *panting* I'm just distracting.. you.. Fuck, you're too hard to resist."

"Bec.. Stop. Nghh.. Oh fuck why are you so good??"

Their tongues tangled again, sucking on each others, trying hard to dominate.

"B-Becky.. I mean it. Please s-stop ahh.. We really need to talk.."

"I promise we'll talk after this. I'm not gonna run again. But right now.. Let me.. just.. make love.. to.. you.. again.."

She peppered hot and wet kisses all over Freen's body resulting in sexy moans all over the room.

"P-promise?? Ahhh.. ahh.."

"I promise."

They continue their love making session in the morning accompanied by the rays of sun that started to peek into the windows.

_____________________________________

The intense love making comes to an end however they still locked in a heated kisses. None of them wanting to let go.

"Alright, Bec. We fucked three times already this morning. Now's the time to talk. You promise."

"I can always go for the fourth round.."

Becky tried to convince Freen.

"Becky Armstrong."

"Fine.. *sighed*"

"What are we Bec?"

Freen asked the question, both of them now laid their back on the headboard.

"I don't know.. What do you want us to be?"

"You know what I want Becky. The real question is.. do you want the same as me??"

"I.. like you a lot Freen. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything for you. Especially since last night."

"There's always a but."

"But.. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship."

"I'm willing to wait for you."

"Freen.. I can't asked you to do that."

"You're not asking me. I'm the one who made the decision."

"I can't promise you when will I be ready."

"The time will come and I'll be the first in line who will steal your heart this time."

"Freen.."

"So.. What are we?"

"I don't know. Fuck buddies? Friends with benefits??"

"Huh.. Well.. that's a start."

"Are we good? I miss you Freenky."

"I miss you too Becbec."

_____________________________________

A/N: Ughhhh the angst! I hope that you love these few chapters that I included some angst. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts and opinions. And what do you think will come next for them?? Let me know in the comments ok??

Pheww is it just me or it's REALLY hot here??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 416 9
Mon and Sam were introduced to each other by their mutual friends Yuki and Tee, who thought that they would make the perfect match. However, their fi...
729K 30.9K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
158K 6K 50
A story of a lady Freen who goes far away from her family after getting betrayed from her old girlfriend and becomes an undercover agent. Freen's par...
304K 11.8K 76
Another freenbecky fanfic Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the sole heir of the Chankimha Empire. She is a cold hearted Mafia leader. Only shows her kind sid...