Bound to Be || Sonnyban Fanfic

By J000rd4aan

Alban Knox, Sonny Brisko and the rest of Noctyx just graduated from freshman year, they are now in sophomore... More

.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6 .ೃ࿐
.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7.ೃ࿐

✧₊∘Author's Note∘₊✧

98 3 3
By J000rd4aan

Hello everyone! before I publish the next chapter I would like to give you a concept idea of the settings in this book, I want to give you guys a visual representation of what life is like for them! If you're caught up with the most recent chapter that I published then you'll know that Alban and Sonny are on their way back to Alban's house! So I'll start from there yea? Enjoy! 

Concept of Alban's House : Kitchen, Corridor, Bedroom, Living room and Bathroom - 

Niji High School / Niji-High:  School gates, School Field, School Garden, Cafeteria, Lockers, Shoe Lockers, Bathrooms, Stair wells, Study rooms, Classrooms and Hallways -

Other Settings: 

And..That's basically everything I have for now! I hope this helps with your imaginations when you read this book. I will be publishing Chapter 7 very soon! Please be patient with me once again, Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
164K 8.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...