.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5 .ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Setting: Meeting room

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

First Person POV: Alban's POV

I stood by the door realising what i've done, I barged into an important meeting. I wasn't thinking straight, I should've been more careful. "Fuck fuck fuck, this is so embarrassing! What am I gonna do now.." I said as my face began to turn red.

"Alban!" Pomu said from excitement, I turned my head to face Pomu as she was standing right at the center of the room. Pomu was the student council president, she's the person who plans everything that goes around in this school. Pomu was also my friend and my senior, so I had to make sure I was being respectful to those above me on school grounds.

"Ah! Pomu-senpai, I uh..erm." I mumbled as i fidgeted my fingers, I felt embarrassed at that moment. I didn't know what to say or how to react. I just stood there and the only words that were coming out of my mouth was "uhm, er, uh,". I felt really awkward and I think everyone else in the room felt that too.

"uh- well,, care to join us on the meeting? We're making some new plans, we could use some help?" Pomu asked to break the tension that was happening in the room. I flinched as she said that as it happened suddenly and Pomu spoke quite loudly. I nodded and took a seat that was next to Sonny, as i sat down i greeted everyone else in the room. I felt really uncomfortable and left out, i was clueless about what was going on but I wanted to seem more knowledgeable. As I was trying to pay attention to what Pomu was saying, I felt something reaching for my thigh. It was Sonny, he grabbed my thigh to get my attention. I turned my head to look at him, he seemed confused and that's completely understandable. I just smile and placed my hand on top of his before turning my head back to the board.

Through out the whole meeting everyone was suggesting ideas for future school events, it was a pretty interesting meeting. I never got to experience something like this, it was new. I liked it, I liked being apart of the conversation, hearing new fun ideas got me excited. I even heard some ideas like a romance play, a ball, school inter house competitions etc. I'd like to be apart of the meeting again in the future!

As I walked over to my locker to put away my books I heard foot steps coming my way, I tried to peak to see who it was. It was Sonny again! I felt the excitement running through my body, I could feel my heart pounding just from the sight of him. As Sonny approaches me, my face began to turn red, I tried to hide my face by using my books hoping that my onii wouldn't notice. "What was that back there?" Sonny questioned me, he gave me a confused look. It took me a minute to process what he had asked me since i was too busy admiring his beautiful face. I shook it off and just shrugged. "Uhm,, I don't know! I just wanted to be apart of the conversation, you know..out of curiosity!" I replied, Sonny raised an eyebrow. Did I say something wrong? I hope I didn't make onii weirded out. Sonny then smiled gave me a few nade nade's before giving me a big warm hug, "you can be such an idiot sometimes Alban." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel my face heating up even more, I buried my face in Sonny's chest. He was warm, Sonny was also warm. I liked the feeling of being hugged by Sonny, I feel protected and safe around him but I don't know if the feeling is mutual.

My feelings for Sonny had been there ever since I laid eyes on Sonny, he was all I ever wanted and needed. He's perfect, everything about him is perfect. I tried my best to find my feelings for him but it seemed very obvious to everyone but Sonny. When will he ever notice me?

"uh..anyway! Are you heading back home yet?" I asked, Sonny got off me and looked me in the eyes. "Yeah, wanna walk back together? I'm free for the rest of the day" he smiled. I gave Sonny a big warm smile and quickly gave him a big hug. I hugged him tightly, enjoying every bit of it..appreciating him. I soon realised what I was doing, i got off Sonny and when I looked at him he seemed confused and shocked. I felt really embarrassed, I hope he didn't notice my intentions!

"uhahaha.. sorry-" I said anxiously, Sonny smiled from relief. "You scared me, I thought something was about to happen". "Pfft- sorry onii!".

@TaeN_0 (credits to the artist! Go follow them <3)

❤ ♡ ❥ ♥ ❣ ❦ ❧ დ ღ ও ۵

VIOLA!

FINALLY!! A NEW CHAPTER, AFTER 5 MONTHS.

I finally had the motivation to work again!!

I hope you liked this new chapter! I wanted to give you guys a sweet little sonnyban moment!

Thats it for now, have a nice day!! Byebye!! :DDD

❤ ♡ ❥ ♥ ❣ ❦ ❧ დ ღ ও ۵