.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6 .ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Setting: Subway Station

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third Person POV : 

Alban and Sonny got onto the station that goes to Alban's house near opal street, they were a few stations away so they decided to sit down as the atmosphere between them was awkwardly silent. 

"Should I say something? It's a bit quiet, I want to start a conversation.." Alban thought to himself, just as he turned to Sonny his eyes widen as the blond haired boy was already looking his way. 

"So..What do you want to do once we get there?" Sonny asked as he tilted his head in curiosity, he smiled softly as he stared into Alban's shimmering eyes. He noticed that Alban was surprised but he didn't quite know why, he also noticed that Alban's face began to flush red. He lifted his left hand as he caressed Alban's cheeks with a worried look on his face. 

"Are you alright? Your face is red, is it too hot? Are you sick?" Sonny asked, he was genuinely worried for his ototo. This man was really clueless about the situation, Alban's face became even more red as his felt Sonny's touch. It caused Sonny to panic even more. 

"E-eh?! Are you okay?! You're heating up!" Sonny yelped as he grew even more worried than he did a few seconds ago. 

*Time skip*

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Setting: Opal Street

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Alban and Sonny were on their way back home, on their way back they came across a group of cats in an alleyway. Alban noticed the cats in the corner of his eye, as he turned to look at the kittens he immediately ran towards them.

"Kyaa!! Oni! Look! Cats!! Aren't they so cute?!" Alban asked with excitement as he gave each cat a pat on the butt (cats like being hit on the butt okay..i'm not weird for this.). Sonny slowly walked over and approached the cats, he crouched down and gave the cats pats too. As Sonny was giving them patpats he noticed that one of the cats had heterochromia. 

"Ah, Alban look. This cat has your eyes hehe.." Sonny chuckled softly, Alban looked over to look into the cats eyes as he squealed. Sonny was really enjoying this moment, he likes seeing Alban getting overly excited over the littlest of things. Without noticing, Sonny had a slight blush on his face. Alban looked over to face Sonny, he noticed the blush on his face. Alban smirked as he admired Sonny's face, he found his onii adorable. Alban got up from the ground as he lended a hand to Sonny as he said. 

"Let's go home..I'm getting hungry!" Alban whined. Sonny got up from the ground and nodded, the two started walking toward Alban's house again. As they were walking and chatting on the way back, the sun started shining onto Alban, Sonny wouldn't stop gazing over Alban. He unconciously took his phone out as he pointed the camera toward Alban. He really wanted to take a picture and capture this moment, to Sonny, Alban looked really nice. He couldn't let this go to waste. 

"Albann.. Look here!" Sonny smiled, as Alban turned around to face Sonny he noticed the camera that was pointed towards him. He smiled as he posed for the camera, he gave Sonny a big smile as he said. 

"Send this to me later okay?" He said with excitement. 

( All credits to the artist!)

As Sonny took the picture, he couldn't help but smile uncontrollably. He smiled to himself as he admired the picture of his ototo. He then went onto Niji-gram and posted a story of Alban as a way to show appreciation. A few seconds after he posted the story Alban felt his phone buzz from his pocket, he grabbed his phone as he let out a little "hm?" and looked at the notification. 

"EH?! YOU POSTED A STORY OF ME?" Alban asked nervously as his face began to flush red again, Sonny chuckled as he smiled at Alban, creating eye-contact with the brunette with his shimmering eyes. 

"You looked really pretty.." Sonny smiled softly, the two boys then stayed silent for the rest of the way back home. They avoided eye contact with one another as they tried to hide their red faces. 

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

YIPEEEEE

I finally uploaded a chapter, it's been AGES. 

 I finally found some motivation to write again so please enjoy this small chapter for now!!

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

Byebyee :D 

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.: