.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 .ೃ࿐

𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪

Setting: Alban's House

𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪

Third Person POV:

It was 6:49am, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Alban was still in bed snoozing up until..now.

"WAKE UP ALBANYAN ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Fulgur yelled, "AHHH!!" Alban jumped from the sudden scream as Fulgur wheezes..in tea kettle if you may. "What the fuck Fulgur?!?" Alban whined as he got out of bed, Uki was right behind Fulgur by the door frame peaking out with his hands covering his mouth to prevent himself from laughing.

Alban groaned as he made his way to the bathroom, he grabbed a tooth brush and slowly brushed his teeth. On the other hand, Yugo was in the living room waiting for the rest of Noctyx to get ready.

"Come on guysss..hurry up yeah?" Yugo complained, Alban could hear Yugo from the bathroom..he rolled his eyes as he went back into his room to change.

A while later...

"HURRY UP ALBAN OR WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" Uki yelled across the house, "YEAH YEAH IM ALMOST DONE JUST WAIT FOR ME OUTSIDE!!" Alban yelled back. Uki, Fulgur and Yugo left the house and went to wait for Alban by the street light.

Alban got out of his room and grabbed a piece of toast before leaving the house, he was still tired and wanted to go back to sleep.
.but it was the first day of school, he had to make a good impression.

"Hey, where's Sonny?" Alban asked as he noticed that the (cough) highlighter (cough) was missing, "Oh! He had to go early because he had some student council stuff" Yugo replied, Uki and Fulgur looked at each other with a grin. "Why? Do you miss your onii Albanyan?" Fulgur asked teasingly, Alban blushed as he immediately became flustered because it was true..he did miss Sonny a little. They've been quite distant from each other during the Summer break, Sonny mostly spent his days with his family.

"Hey, it's the green light now! Let's go gays." Uki said, the four boys then walked to school.

𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪

Setting: Niji-high school

𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪𓆩𓆪

Third Person POV:

"Uwahh!! The school looks so new!" Alban said, "Yeah I agree, I think they re-painted the buildings." Yugo stated.

"HEYYY BOYSSSS!!!" A familiar voice startled the boys, it was Nina! Her and the rest of ethyria was there too. Nina came running towards the boys making Enna, Reimu and Millie to chase after her. "NINA SLOW THE F**K DOWN I SWEAR." Enna yelled as she tried to run faster to catch up to Nina.

"Sigh..I hate it here..." someone said, it was Ike! He was behind Alban as he sighed. Alban turned around facing Ike and bowed "Good morning Ike-senpai!" Alban greeted as Ike smiles at the brunette, as soon as Nina was behind Alban..she placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hey! You gotta greet your other senpai's too!" Nina claimed. The rest of ethyria finally caught up with Nina, panting and catching some air after running so much.

"Agh..it's the first day of school and I'm not having a good time already." Millie complained as Nina giggled, "sorry baby, I was excited to see everyone again!" Nina shrugged. Reimu sighed as she went over to Ike, "Oh! Reimu senpai! How are you?" Ike greeted. Reimu looked at Ike dumb founded knowing that Ike knows that she is not feeling her best because of a certain someone.

"It's nice to finally meet you guys again!" Yugo stated as everyone turned to face Yugo, they all agreed and once again greeted each other and eventually the bell rang.

"Welp! That's first period, we should go!" Millie said, Ethyria including Ike left first to head to class as everyone waved goodbye.

"So..should we get going?" Fulgur suggested, Uki took Fulgur's hand and went ahead with him leaving Alban and Yugo alone.

"I''ll see you later then kyoudai??" Yugo said as he went towards the school waving at Alban..

"Welp, I'll see them later..and where is Sonny when I need him.." Alban sighed as he also walked into the school looking for his classroom.

<3

AAA NEW FANFIC BC YESSS
SCHOOL AU IKZ???
Hope you like the fix so far!!! So much fluff is planned for the fic!!
Have a good day, evening or night!!
Byebyeee~

<3