.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 .ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

    Setting: Classroom 

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third person POV:

Alban took a few minutes before finally finding his class, he had chemistry first and second period. He walked into the classroom and quietly sat down in a chair, without realisation there was someone right beside him. 

"Hello! Are you Alban?" the voice seemed unfamiliar to Alban, he turned his head facing the anonymous person, they had black hair and horns..they didn't seem to be from here..? "Ah, hello? May I ask..who are you?" Alban asked curiously. "Oh! Sorry, where are my manners..I'm Ren Zotto! I'm a new student and a freshman this year!" Ren introduced himself, Alban looked excited..he nearly forgot that he was going to be a senpai this year. He face palmed as he let out a small giggle, "Ah yes Ren!  I forgot that i wasn't a freshman anymore heh.." Alban sighed.  

For the rest of class Ren and Alban had been chatting a lot, getting along and knowing more about his kouhai. As time flies by..the bell has finally rang, Alban waved goodbye to Ren as he on his way to find his next class. 

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Setting: Hallway

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third person POV:

"I can't believe I'm a senpai now.." Alban thought, without realising where he was going..he suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Ah- I'm sorry!" Alban apologised as he scratched his neck, he lifted his head up to see who he had bumped into. "Sonny?!"  Alban's eyes widen as he jumped onto Sonny, Sonny laughed..he was happy to finally see his otouto again! 

"Hey Alban! How are you?" Sonny asked with a bright smile, Alban was still giving Sonny the biggest hug ever. He missed Sonny so much he almost felt like he was dreaming, damn that brunette was in love. "I'm doing great! What about you?" Alban replied, Sonny placed his hand on Alban's head giving him a nade nade. 

"I'm doing fine too, I just got out of class." Sonny answered still patting Alban's head. "Onii..!! I missed you so much! You know that right?"  Alban asked as he tried to change the subject, Sonny's heart pounded when he saw the warm smile Alban had on his face. He nodded as a slight blush began to appear on his face, "I missed you more" Sonny replied. Alban was glad to hear Sonny's voice again, he went in for another hug..he couldn't give enough affection to Sonny.

"It's really nice to finally see you again but don't you have class now Alban?" Sonny asked as he hugged back, well shit..Alban totally forgot that he had class! He was too busy focusing on Sonny he probably wouldn't want to say goodbye to him so soon. "

But Sonnnyyyy..I don't want to go to class yettt." Alban pouted, Sonny sighed as he knew how much of a trouble maker Alban was. 

"I'm free after school, we can hang out then okay? You have to get to class first." Sonny said, Alban looked up a Sonny still hugging him with his arms around Sonny's waist, "Hmph...fine..We can go find the rest of the group after school." Alban sighed. 

A genius idea then suddenly came to Alban's mind..he let go of his hands and stood still looking at Sonny..with his beautiful heterochromic eyes..Sonny was amused, he always loved Alban's eyes. 

With Sonny distracted, Alban immediately gave Sonny a kiss on the cheek and quickly ran away. 

"See you later in class onii~!" Alban giggled..leaving the blonde haired boy frozen, it gave Sonny a shock..he wasn't expecting a kiss from Alban. It made him blush even more than he already was, he covered his face in embarrassment..man he gets flustered way too easily. Alban just loves teasing his onii, it was cute to see Sonny getting so flustered.