.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3 .ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

    Setting:  Restaurant 

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third person POV:

"Uwaaahhh I'm going to order some tamagoyaki" Sonny said happily Uki looked at Sonny dumb foundedly and said "When you say "some" do you mean by 12 plates of it..?" Uki complained, Sonny let out a small chuckle as he knew himself that he'd order more than 12 plates. 

"Alright guys, let's hurry up Millie said everyone's gonna be at the arcade by 4:00." Fulgur stated while scrolling through his phone, multiple plates of sushi then arrived just as Fulgur finished his sentence. Sonny had sparkles in his eyes, he was starving. 

Within a blink of an eye, Sonny had already devoured all the tamagoyaki that was on the table, "Jeez you sure are hungry.." Uki mumbled, Yugo then called a waitress over to pay the check. 

They left the restaurant and proceeded to make their way to the arcade.

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

       Setting: Arcade

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third person POV:

The Noctyx boys finally arrived, they looked around trying to find the rest of their friends. They looked around the arcade trying to find everyone else, they seemed lost until they heard a familiar voice coming from the other end of the arcade. 

"POOOOOOOOOG!!!" everyone immediately knew it was Luca, they then went their way to find everyone following Luca's chants "POG POG POG POG" . Soon enough they finally found everyone, all the Luxiem members were gathered around one vending machine as Shu tries to get a lion plushie that Luca had laid eyes on since he step foot in the arcade , All the girls from Lazulight and Ethyria was by the small snack bar that was right next to the Luxiem boys and everyone else.  Obsydia was hanging around with ILUNA. 

Just as the boys were about to greet everyone, Alban felt a sudden touch on his shoulders, it gave him a flinch as he turned his head to face the person who tapped his shoulder. "MIKA???" Alban gasped, Mika crossed her arms and said "Wow am I really that scary?" she questioned. Alban scratched his neck as he let out a small chuckle, before anyone else could react..two other boys then suddenly appeared behind Mika- It was Shoto and Suha! "Hello everyone!" Suha and Shoto greeted. 

Everyone then began went to greet everyone else, they played some games, had some food. Everyone was having a lot of fun until Elira and the rest of lazulight had to take their leave, slowly everyone began to leave too. Eventually it was left with the Noctyx and Luxiem boys, "Well, it was fun hanging out with you guys! Luca and I will head out first." Ike said, "Ah yeah, Mysta and I are going to leave too."  Vox announced. The four boys then left leaving Shu and the rest of Noctyx together. 

"Shu? Fufu-chan and I are gonna go, wanna come along since you live pretty close." Uki asked, Shu nodded as he followed up with Uki and Fulgur. 

"I'm leaving as well then yeah? I got some new songs to do back at the studio." Yugo said as he waves his goodbye. Then that leaves the two boys left, it was awkward for the both of them.."So..uh, should I walk you home?" Sonny suggested, Alban's face lit up and has a slight blush on his face. He nodded and proceeded to leave the arcade, just as they were about to leave. Alban took Sonny hands hinting that he wanted to hold hands, Sonny chuckled as he held his hands with the brunette.

( how'd you think they held hands? Waffles or pancakes? )

(Also here's a picture of Psycorg and Shu on their way home! ) 

(credits to the artist!)

*☾.°

OIAFOUISAOIDJ. 

Now I know what you're going to say..."its nearly been two months??! where were you?!?!" I'm fine LMFAO, just never felt like finishing this chapter but heres chapter 3. It was rushed  and i'm sorry :') 

Its prolly gonna take me another 2 months to upload i swear...AND I APOLOGISE but i'll tell you first hand so you wont be as disappointed </3

And that's really all i have to say  ^^

Have a good day, evening or night!!

‧*☾.°