.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4 .ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

             Niji - High

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third person POV:

As soon as the bell rang, everyone in the classroom including Alban began to back their things and leave. Just before Alban step foot out the door "Mr Alban Knox. The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do now get back to your seat. Same goes for all of you." the teacher claimed, Alban groaned in frustration and slowly walked back to his seat, he sat down with a pout on his face. He wanted to head over and meet up with Sonny and the rest of Noctyx, it has only been a day but he already missed his beloved onii. 

Just a few minutes later the teacher has finally dismissed everyone, Alban said his goodbyes to his classmates and went his way to find Sonny. He assumed he would be in the music room practicing his vocals but apparently he wasn't there. He looked in other places but again..no sign of Sonny. Alban began to worry and wonder where Sonny was until he felt a light tap on his shoulder. It was Uki and Yugo standing right behind him, "Yo! Kyoudai, what'cha up do?" Yugo asked. Alban was glad to see his kyoudais but he was still worried about Sonny.. Uki placed his hand on one Alban's shoulder, he raised his eye brow and asked "Something on your mind? You seem worried.". Uki was always great at reading the room, he's great with identifying a person's feelings especially with Alban since Alban is very expressive with his emotions..it's not that hard to figure it out. 

Alban then explained to Uki and Yugo, just as he was about to finish his sentence Uki let out a small giggle. "Wh- did I say something wrong?" Alban questioned, Uki smiled as he patted Alban's head, "You idiot, today's a Tuesday. He has student council remember?" Uki reminded the brunette, Alban's face lit up, of course Sonny would be in the meeting room. How could he possibly forget his onii was the president. Alban then gave Uki a massive hug and ran off to find Sonny. 

"When is he going to tell him." Uki sighed, "Give them some time yeah?" Yugo replied while patting Uki's back. Yugo then walked away and headed to his studio. Uki sighed again and suddenly remembered he had a date with fufu-chan in an hour, "shit..." he quickly rushed home and got ready to meet up with fu-chan.

Meanwhile with Alban...

Alban was rushing to the Student Council's office, he stopped for awhile to catch his breath before running again. As soon as he made it to the office, he knocked the door and gently opened the door as all the student council members including Sonny looked at the brunette. 

"Alban..?"

*☾.°

WOOOWOOWO

After 1 month :'))

It's pretty  short but it was all I could do and im leaving it w a cliff hanger >:D

Guess you gotta wait a month! :))

‧*☾.°