.ೃ࿐ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7.ೃ࿐

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

Setting: Alban's House

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

Third Person POV : 

Sonny and Alban have finally returned home, they set their bags down as they slipped off their shoes. Sonny's eyes widened with awe as he carefully placed his shoes by the wall, observing his surroundings.

"Wow, Alban, you have such a nice house.." Sonny exclaimed, unable to contain his admiration. Alban chuckled warmly as he scratches the back of his head. 

"You think so?" Alban responded, his heterochromic eyes shining with pride. Without hesitation, he reached out and grabbed Sonny's hand taking his else where. 

"Come on, Sonny! Let me give you a tour!" Alban said with infectious enthusiasm. Sonny couldn't help but smile, captivated by Alban's excitement. He found it adorable how the brunette's eyes sparkled with excitment.

Time skip - After the tour 

"Soooo, what do you think?" Alban asked curiously. Sonny gave Alban a nade nade before smiling and replying.

"I want to live with you now." Sonny joked, continuing to give Alban head pats. The brunette smiled happily and led Sonny to his room. He took some oversized clothes from his closet and lent them to Sonny.

"I'm pretty sure they'll fit. They're oversized, so there shouldn't be a problem!" Alban assured as he handed Sonny the clothes. Sonny smiled and reached out to take them. He then proceeded to go into the bathroom while Alban stayed in his room to change into his own comfortable attire. A few minutes later, Sonny came out the bathroom, scanning the area for Alban. He walked into the kitchen and spotted Alban cutting ingredients at the counter.

"What are you doing?" Sonny asked. Alban turned around, holding a knife in his hand.

"Making dinner! Do you want to help?" Alban offered. Sonny walked towards Alban and stood by his side. He took the knife from Alban's hand and smiled.

"I'll do the cutting. What are you making?" Sonny insisted. Alban grabbed a bag and showed it to Sonny. It contained a pack of curry sauce and some garnishes. Sonny's eyes lit up with excitement after seeing the curry pack. Alban knew very well that Sonny loves curry, which was why he had bought it in the first place. Alban then placed a pot on the stove and poured the curry sauce into it, adding a few cups of water for the sauce to boil.

As the curry sauce began to simmer on the stove, filling the kitchen with its aromatic fragrance, Sonny couldn't contain his excitement, then a sudden idea came into his head. 

"Hey, how about we add some extra vegetables and spices to make it even more flavourful?" Sonny suggested. Alban looked at Sonny with a pout, his distaste for vegetables were obvious.

"I hate vegetables..but if it means making the curry even better for you, then I suppose it's okay." Alban replied with a lighthearted tone. Sonny shook his head and smiled softly at Alban, 

"It's okay, we don't have to. Since you don't like it then let's not add any." Sonny reassured Alban, the room fell into  silence as their eyes locked the tension in the air was filling up the room. Alban's face began to heat up as he nervously stirred the sauce in the pot and broke eye contact with the blonde. In an attempt to break the tension, he chuckled nervously at Sonny but his panic got the best of him. He stirred the pot with too aggressively, causing some of the sauce to splatter onto his hand, resulting in a painful burn. Alban flinched by the sudden feeling and let out a surprised gasp.