Maybe He's the ONE (LH FanFic...

Af xxReal_Katxx

EDITING! This story takes place at the start of 5SOS so they are not as big yet.They only play a few gigs her... Mere

Intro :)
Chapter One : Why do we have to?
Chapter two : Welcome in Australia.
Chapter three: Let me enjoy my first day in Australia?
Chapter four: Hospital time
Chapter five: How about a party?
Chapter 6: Seeing ''dad''.
Chapter 7: School
Update info!
Info
Chapter 9
Chapter10-Emily.
Update information. New Book!!!
Update Info+Inconveniences
Editing!
Information

Chapter 8: 'Meeting'

29 1 0
Af xxReal_Katxx

I closed my English book, from which we were studying. After we went to the cinema we headed home and Luke came over. We had done our English, Maths and Biology homework already.

"Wanna come over?" He asked.

"Uhm yeh sure why not?"

"You coming over now or later?" He asked as he got up off my head and started gathering his stuff.

"Emily!! Dinner is ready. Come down!" I heard my mam yell.

"Later. Are you going now?"

"Eh yeh I don't want to disturb. You have your dinner now." He said, picking up his bag and hoodie.

"Mam wanted you to stay anyway. Please Lucifer ." I begged winking at him. He shot me a death glare and so I burst into fits of laughter.

"That. Is. Not. My. Name. Emily" he said sternly, but soon a smirked formed on his rosy pink lips.

"So is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yeah sure mate. Why not ey?" He said sighing. He sat on my chair beside my desk and started looking around my room. He looked to the far left corner of my room and saw my guitar. It was a plain black acoustic guitar, and beside it stood a white electric guitar.

"You play?" He asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah a bit only. I used to play around if i went camping with friends, or even in school."

"Back in Ireland?"

"Yeah"

"Will you play for me?" He asked, sounding really quiet and almost.......vulnerable?

"Uhm...i don't know. I don't really play infront of people..." I said looking at my carpet.

"I'll play too?" He asked.

"You play?"

"Yeah why are you surprised?"

"Cause you seem like a football kind of guy. Not a guitar lad"

"So if you think i'm not a guitar guy, I'll prove i am?" He suggested.

"Yeah okay. Ehm do you know how to play Little Things by One Direction?" I asked.

"Yeah. One of the first songs I learned. Do you?"

"Yeah. Play together after dinner?" I asked him, while getting up off my bed, and heading towards my door. Soon Luke followed.

"Yeah sure mate." He laughed as we walked down the stairs.

"Good afternoon Luke." My mom greeted Luke as we entered the dining room.

"Good afternoon Mrs.Walsh."

"Oh please Luke, you're friends with my daughter, call me Anne."

"Ok Anne. Thanks for inviting me for dinner." He laughed shyly, as we sat down.

Luke sat at my left and Max was sitting at my right. Across from me was Johnny and his girlfriend Victoria and Hayes, and at one end of the table was my mam and at the other it was Mark.

"Um Luke? This is Hayes my step-brother. And you know everyone else i guess." I said. They said hi and soon dinner began.

"So Luke, how's Ben feeling?" Johnny asked Luke.

"Well uhm.. He's still in hospital for now, but Nicole said that he will be out this week. Something around Thursday."

" Oh that's good. am I dropping you two to school tomorrow?" He asked looking at both, me and Luke.

"I'm off work tomorrow so I was wondering could i drop you two?" My mam said.

"Oh no it's fine. I'll take the bus." Luke said awkwardly.

"No. It's no problem for me."

"Thank you ma'am." He said smiling, and looking down at his plate, which was nearly empty now.

"Please Luke, Call me Anne." My mam said politely to Luke. "So, did you consider your offer Johnny?"

My mam offered to buy an apartment for my brother and his girlfriend in Brisbane so he could go to college. But he doesn't want that. He wants to stay working where he's working, Auto-Hands. He's a mechanic there and he checks if all the new cars they get there to sell are fit for their purpose and what not. He worked in that company in Ireland too but after we moved here his boss in Ireland called the boss here and arranged a job for him. Every time our mam wanted to tell him to change his life, go to college and what not, it would end in an argument. Let's hope not this time, not when Luke is here......

"Mam I told you before. I want to stay where I am. You're lucky that they got me a place here after you moved."

"But why? I offered you to buy yo-" Her sentence was caught off by me.

"Mam. Enough is enough. He is old enough to decide what he wants to do with his life ok?"

"Fine." She said. "Does anyone else want more food?" She asked getting up off of her seat and starting to clean up.

"No thanks" "no" "nah" "no thanks miss." Were the answers she received, yet me and Johnny didn't open our mouths. I knew Luke ,and possibly Victoria too, felt a bit awkward.

"I should go now." Luke said as he came back into the dining room after he dropped his plate off in the kitchen.

"I'll walk you back." I said smiling.

"Sure. I'll just get my bag."

I waited for Luke downstairs, and after 1 minute i heard footsteps coming. I looked up and saw Luke with his grey beanie on, black lip  ring, black skinny ripped jeans and a Green Day tshirt. He looked perfect like that. The lip ring making him look even cuter than he already is. 

''Ready?'' I asked.

''Sure.'' We walked out the front door and headed towards the gate. 

''Are you coming over for the band practice?'' He asked. ''We still have to play together, remember?''

''Sure. What time?'' I laughed.

''Now?''

''I'll go for a shower, get ready and then?''

''Ok sure!'' He said as we stopped outside his drive, and turned facing me.'' Tell your mam the dinner was amazing. See you soon Princess!'' He said hugging me.

'' I will. See you !'' 

I walked home and ran straight to my room. God, that boy was certainly a charmer.  *-*

*******

I took a quick shower, and tied my hair up in a towel. I stepped into my room from the en suite and walked into my closet. I picked out neon pink shorts, a white and navy floral top and white sandals. I walked back into my room wit my clothes and placed them on the bed. I then took out my hair dryer and dried my hair quickly, and then put 2 plaits in it. I got dressed and walked over to my makeup desk. I put on light foundation, concealer, and pressed powder and filled in my eyebrows. For my eyes i put on black winged eyeliner and mascara and a little bit of chocolate brown eye shadow into the crease. I stood up from my chair and looked at myself. I like my look now. I took the plaits out of my light brown hair and ruffled it a bit. Lovely!

I grabbed my phone from the docking station and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall and seen that Johnny and his girlfriend were in the kitchen.

''Hey Johnny? What's going on? Didn't you have a meeting set for tonight?'' I said.

'' Yeah Johnny. What is going on?'' Snob, I thought to myself.

'' Oh yeah Emily... Could you stay here with Vic?''

'' Johnny..? What meeting?''

'' Well I was meant to go to Luke's for their band practice....''

'' Get them to come here? I have 4 guitars and drums. ''

'' I'll call over to Luke now and see.''

I started walking out of the kitchen when an argument blew up.

''What the fuck Johnny? Who's this meeting with?  Should've known you'd leave me anyway! '' Vic screeched.

'' It's not what it looks like ok?! ''

''What's it like so?''

I decided not to bother listening because I know who this meeting is with and I had to get to Luke's. I walked out through the front door excluding the argument between Johnny and Victoria. I walked down my driveway and out through the keypad gate. I walked up to Luke's house and he was just walking out of the front door.

'' Hey.'' I said smiling.

'' Heyy. Sup?''

'' I want to see your practice, but Johnny wants me to stay with Victoria cause he has some kind of meeting.''

'' We cancelled practice today. Latetia wanted Ashton to bring her into the shopping centers.'' He said looking at my leg.

'' Ohh. Well anyway. I'll go home to Victoria. Talk later?''

'' I'll walk you back, Johnny called for me anyway. ''

'' Sure'' I said smiling up at him.

We walked into the house and Luke shut the door behind us. We walked into the sitting room and seen Johnny and Victoria there.

 '' Oh Luke! Good that you're here. Didn't you have practice?'' Vic asked.

'' Yeah but we cancelled it. ''

'' You're coming with me to my... urm.. meeting right Luke?'' Johnny asked.

He told me that he had a meet up thing with guys from his work
 place. But I could see he was lying. What is he up to?

'' Yeah I sure am'' He chuckled winking at Johnny.

'' Yeah.'' Johnny laughed. '' And Em? You've an appointment in the clinic for your asthma.''

''Shit I forgot. Vic would you mind going with me?''

''I would have anyway '' She laughed.

 ''Right ladies! We're off. Meet later!'' Johnny cheered.

'' You two go to the doctors.'' Luke said. '' Bye'' He mumbled while giving me a hug.

''See ya!'' Johnny said giving me and Vic a kiss each on our cheeks.

'' So what movie will we watch?'' I asked while hopping into the sitting room.

'' No no no my love. We're going to the doctor.''

''urrgh I don't want to go.''

'' Come on lazy pants!'' Victoria laughed.

''Fine I guess. Let's get it over and done with.''

***********

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

332 9 10
Emily meets Luke Hemmings at the zoo, Luke's in a band that is famous back in Australia, what will happen when he moves to the small town Emily lives...
439 40 19
It had been a nice long break, away from school. I had finally set together the band that I had been waiting for. I finally got my license! Michael h...
2.3M 53K 30
Annabelle is or was your average teenage girl.Well sort of, her dad passed away when she was 13 and her mom was never around, but Luke was always the...
363K 4.7K 63
First IMAGINE Book Please bare with me, this is my first imagine book and it might be horrible but I will learn from all my mistakes and make sure ev...